Hero's Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers

Heather stopped bouncing. She craned her neck down a little further as Sam pulled her breast up a bit harder. Heather's lips closed around her own nipple. Her eyes fluttered with pleasure.

Holy crap that was hot.

I watched Heather's closed mouth move as she twirled a tongue on her own nipple inside her mouth. Then her jaw worked slightly and I realized she was nibbling at it gently. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. She winked and my dick grew another half inch.

Soon Sam was pulling the breast from Heather's mouth, the nipple coming free with a distinct "pop." Sam lifted the other boob up and Heather bent her neck down to suckle that one now. Sam pinched and rolled the newly freed, saliva-slickened nipple. Heather went back to riding me, her eyes locked on my face.

Sam leaned forward and her face appeared next to Heather's, her chin above Heather's shoulder. "You're both going to come nice and big for me aren't you?" She licked at the back of Heather's bouncing neck. "Peaches is going to come with your thick dick in her little teenage ass while sucking her own perfect titty."

Heather's eyes rolled gleefully at Sam's urging dirty talk.

"And you," Sam looked at me, "you're going to soak the inside of her tiny adolescent butt with a huge load of your man cum aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Tell him you missed his cock in your ass."

Heather groaned and nodded too, still suckling her own breast. Her cheeks were bright red.

"Tell her you missed her small juicy butt."

"...missed your butt..." I wheezed.

"Tell her you missed these giant round tits."

"...missed your tits...." I wheezed again.

It was all just too much. I gave up trying to hold out and let loose, erupting inside Heather. It was the last thing she needed and it set her off too. My cock jerked over and over inside her, frantically jetting the contents of my balls upwards as her rectum clamped down and she ground herself down onto me and rocked silently in her own orgasm, her mouth never leaving her breast.

In a minute, when we'd calmed a bit, Heather remembered to let her nipple free. Sam slowly drew Heather backwards off of me and turned her to lay down onto the blanket-lined floor on her back. Then Sam stretched Heather's legs out, stroking the thighs that she'd been using almost nonstop for the last 15 minutes. After several soothing strokes, Sam spread Heather's legs wide and lowered her face between them.

I perked up to watch this. It had been awhile.

Heather chuckled and tilted her hips up to help when she realized what her dark-haired lover was after. I watched Sam's tongue lap Heather's little reddened rosebud a few times before she attached her mouth to it and begin to suck; her cheeks collapsing into a vacuum. Heather twitched and giggled at the sensations and the slurping sounds as Sam drew my still warm cum from her small opening.

I got an idea and rotated onto my belly and moved to join Sam. Pushing one of Heather's legs up further to make more room, I leaned in and licked experimentally at her clitoris. Heather gasped loudly. Her giggles became moans. Sam cocked her head to the side to make even more room for me. I came at Heather's clit completely sideways and licked up and down. The motion of my tongue was side-to-side for her. Heather's favorite.

Sam labored at Peaches' ass relentlessly. Together, we feasted on this beautiful little blonde woman, this gorgeous young object of our love and lust. Soon we dragged Heather to another orgasm; this time shrieking and knees shaking crazily in mid-air. I stroked her smooth stomach in circles as she slowly came back to reality.

"We missed you," Sam muffled out from Heather's groin as I rose and threw more logs onto the fire.

"I can tell," Heather grinned, propping herself up on her elbows to look down at Sam with shining, happy eyes.

We arranged ourselves on the blankets as spoons. Peaches squirmed into the middle because she'd been gone and wanted to soak in as much contact as possible. I was behind her.

"Everyone warm and happy?" I asked throwing my arm over Peaches and Sam, my hand curving around to rest on Sam's taut belly.

"Yes, Hero, warm." Peaches wiggled her butt against me.

"And happy." Sam took my hand and squeezed it.

We didn't leave the house that day. Or the next for that matter. We had time to make up. But in the early evening of the following day, the doorbell rang. I had the most clothes on so I got up to answer it. Plus, I'm a boy and boys answer the door in the dark. Your mom told you right?

When I opened the door, two attractive women, one tall blonde and one short brunette, stood on the front porch looking at me with gigantic smiles. They were bundled heavily against the cold.

"Hello," I said. Neither of them answered.

We stood like that for several long seconds. There was something familiar. Why weren't they saying anything? The blonde stepped into better light. I looked into her eyes - lavender eyes - and it hit me. Her hair was still just as light but her skin was not quite so fair anymore. And the brunette's hair was different; longer, lighter than before, but the freckles were still there.

"Tracy?! Lisa! Oh my God! Get in here!" They broke into the warm Australian laughs I remembered from a ten years ago and stepped inside. We hugged and kissed as I took their coats and handed them to Sam, who had just appeared in her black satin bathrobe. "How on earth did you find me?" I continued to blabber.

The tall blonde, Tracy, pointed at her miniature dark-haired companion, "Believe it or not, Lisa read your story describing our night together in Thailand where you posted it on that erotic story website. Well, it had to be you. We did a bit of sleuthing on their bulletin board and ended up getting some help from a girl named... Peaches?"

As if summoned, Heather turned the corner. She was wrapped in just a chenille throw blanket that she managed to hold up with one arm over her generous chest.

"...connections..." coughed Sam.

Peaches stepped forward to hug our guests with her free arm. "You came! I half expected you guys to chicken out! Come on in and sit down. You must be exhausted from the long trip." Peaches led them down the hall then turned into the firelit den.

Sam and I were left alone, stunned in the entrance hall. She hung the girls' coats then looked at me and cocked an eyebrow, thinking out loud, "If Peaches is up to what I think she's up to...""

"...we may need a bigger bed," I completed the thought. "Is 'fivesome' even a word?"

Sam smirked. "Hmmm, it does sound kinda funny. I'm going with 'menage-a-cinq.' Sounds better."

"Yes, it does." I shut the front door then took Sam's hand and we followed them inside.

I'd given up hope for a nice quiet life when I'd told Heather and Sam that I loved them at the same time. Because of who and what they were, it was doubly exciting. Nothing left to do but mentally buckle myself in. This was shaping up to be a very unconventional holiday...

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers
12