Hero's Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers

Peaches couldn't resist. She scooched from beneath Tracy's head and began to lick at Tracy's shoulders, tonguing and nibbling the smooth skin there. She began to slide slowly down Tracy's chest.

Tracy squirmed beneath the combined tongues of the three girls. She was left looking up into Heather's bald little sex. I watched Tracy's tongue dart out to lick her lips before she arched her neck up to bring her mouth into contact with Heather's smooth slit overhead.

"Hey!" Peaches giggled at the contact, "this is supposed to be about you."

"It is. And right now I want to mash my face into that perfectly smooth little teenage girlie twat of yours."

I folded a pillow in half and slipped it beneath Tracy's head for support. As my reward, I was treated to a view of Tracy's mouth brushing Heather's puffy little outer lips. Then her tongue carefully traced up the perfect line of Heather's labia and pushed between them.

In response, Heather sighed and wiggled her hips happily. She limberly twisted her young body to return the favor by pulling one of Tracy's little pink nipples into her mouth. Lisa took the other, her short dark hair falling around her face and brushing Tracy's breast. Sam watched the other girls work at Tracy's chest then slid her small hand down Tracy's body to cup, then gently rub, her little blonde mound. Tracy moaned up into Heather's smooth-lipped pussy.

Lisa and Heather kept lapping and sucking gently at Tracy's chest while Sam circled two fingers at the top of Tracy's sex, working her button. Sam's hand was immediately slick with Tracy's arousal.

Sam has an amazing touch and Tracy was half way to an orgasm already. Her first climax came more quickly than I expected. More quickly, I think, than even she expected.

Tracye gasped suddenly and moaned out her release into Heather's bald pussy. Her head fell back onto the pillow under it and the girls gave her a minute to recuperate.

While she caught her breath, Tracy traced a slender thumb along Heather's now-dripping mound.

"Heather, honey, can I ask you for something weird? I'd love to see you squirt. You said you can do that sometimes? Do you think you could you do itonme? That would be so hot."

Peaches, bless her, adapted smoothly. "Hmmmm... probably. This whole thing we're doing right here has me really turned on. Best if we have Hero's magic tongue though."

I was up and out of the chair before Tracy could even turn to look at me. I leaned in behind Heather and eased my face between her rounded little butt cheeks.

"That's it, you know where to put it big fella," Peaches giggled as I lapped gently at her little rosebud. From her position beneath Peaches, Tracy watched my tongue probing the blonde adolescent's backdoor.


"God, that's hot," Tracy panted, watching my tongue work at Heather's ass. I chuckled and reached behind Tracy's head to nudge her back to eating Heather's pussy at the same time.

Between Tracy's long legs, Sam stretched onto her belly and bent her head in to kiss Tracy's delicately furred mound. Tracy shivered as Sam's tongue began to work on her.

I concentrated on Peaches - on the soft firmness of her little round ass cheeks pressed on either side of my face and on the tiny wrinkled knot beneath my tongue. I licked and lapped, pressing against her backdoor harder and harder. It made Heather moan into Tracy's stomach. It wasn't long before the combined press of my tongue and Heather's eager pushes backwards breached her tiny ring. I wormed it into her ass as she helped by rocking from side to side, hungrily trying to impale herself onto my tongue. Heather wasn't kidding, she was very, very excited.

Tracy continued to eat Heather's now dripping little pussy. She surprised me when she paused a few times to tilt her head up and away from Heather's sex to lap along my chin and throat just above her. She made me moan when she gently mouthed by adam's apple. Then she went back to nursing at Heather's smooth lips.

Our combined tongues worked Peaches higher and higher.

"Ahhh hmmm hmmm," Peaches' tell-tale whine was muffled because she'd pressed her face into Tracy's tanned belly. Her ass was hunching more urgently. I knew the signs, Peaches was going to come. I reached a hand down into Tracy's long blonde hair and pulled her face free of Heather's quivering sex. If Tracy wanted Peaches to comeonher, Heather needed more space.

Tracy leaned back onto the pillow as I replaced her tongue at Heather's swollen clit with my thumb. I worked it in circles as I wedged my tongue deeply into her slippery backhole and curled it to lick every inch of delicate flesh I could reach inside her ass.

Peaches was vibrating as her orgasm approached. Her breath was short and quick.

"That's it, honey," Tracy urged Peaches on. Her chin and mouth were alreay coated in Heather's pussy juice, "Come for me. Comeonme. Please? I want to watch it drip down from your little body. I want to feel it on me. You can do it."

Peaches little body went rigid. "Gaaah!" she wailed. I wedged as much of my tongue into her little tush as I could, whirling it inside her frantically. My hand was a blur on her button. She hitched her hips violently a few times and gasped. Her little body was vibrating with excitement.

And she did it.

I felt a thin stream of warm liquid flow over my thumb. I heard Tracy's breath catch and she squealed with delight as Heather's girlie cum dribbled down onto her chest.

When Peaches was done shuddering out her orgasm. She rotated around to kiss me. Then she bent and kissed Tracy too, lapping some of the stickiness of her own juice from Tracy's face. Peaches continued licking downward, tracing her tongue down Tracy's throat then down onto her chest towards where little puddles of girl cum had collected. She lapped experimentally at those too.

Tracy giggled at the sheer nastiness of it. "You two are sooo... wonderfully depraved."

Samantha piped up from below, "Meh, we're just getting started. Want to see something neat? "

Sam crawled up the bed and stuck three fingers in my glass of scotch resting on the nightstand. She returned to dribble the golden fluid from her fingertips onto Tracy's chest, flavoring the puddles of Peaches' cum with droplets of single malt. The amber dots sparkled in the clear puddles.

Tracy's eyes went wide as Peaches and I attacked her, racing to lick and suck the whisky-tinged sex juices off her skin. When Tracy was thoroughly licked clean, I sat back in my chair.

What followed that afternoon can best be described as a kaleidoscope of lesbian sex entirely focused on Tracy.

Sam twisted one of Tracy's legs over so that she was laying on her side facing me with her legs scissored. Tracy leaned over to me in the chair and we kissed softly while Sam massaged her back. Then Heather was licking the back of her neck while Lisa tongued along her spine and Sam lapped her taut, smooth buns. Sam slipped a hand between Tracy's legs again and toyed with her clit as their three tongues swirled. I watched Tracy's lavender eyes slide closed as her orgasm came. Her large breasts rolled gently as she shuddered through her second climax.

Then the girls moved around Tracy, still laying on her side. Lisa began sucking and licking at Tracy's breasts while Heather bent down to eat Tracy's already soaking wet pussy. Heather giggled as she lost herself in the slippery wet folds of Tracy's sex.

Sam grinned impishly at me and stretched herself out behind Tracy. She pressed her face firmly between Tracy's heartshaped buns. Tracy jerked as Sam began to lap at her backdoor but then she relaxed with a sigh. She even reached a hand back to twist in Sam's hair and pull eagerly into her ass in encouragement. Tracy came a third time with Heather and Sam's licking her from the front and back.


Then Lisa pulled Tracy shakily up onto her hands and knees with encouragement, "Come on honey, almost there now."

Lisa slid her little freckled body under Tracy to nibble gently at her nipples from below. Sam joined Lisa beneath Tracy and pulled her hips down to her face to lick and lap at Tracy's now swollen sex.

Heather positioned herself behind Tracy, roughly squeezing Tracy's buns then gently spanking her a few times. She moistened a pinky finger in her mouth and ever-so-slowly eased it into Tracy's tiny rear hole, already slippery from Sam's prolonged rimming. Tracy submitted to the rougher treatment and came again for the fourth time. This time, the girls didn't give her a chance to rest. They continued working her until Tracy shuddered and came again.

By this point, Tracy looked tired, relaxed, and happy. Her face was flushed and her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat. When I rose from my seat, Lisa rolled Tracy onto her back and pulled her head into her lap. She stroked Tracy's sweat-dampened hair while I swung onto the bed and kneeled between Tracy's legs.

"How you doing, sexy?" I asked, resting a hand on one of her knees.

"So good," she said dreamily, drunk on pleasure.

"I bet. You've cum, what, five times now Trace?" I grinned.

"Actually, six." Tracy blushed. "Heather started by rubbing me off back when we were in the tub."

We all looked at Heather.

"What?" Heather said defensively, "C'mon, I couldn't help it. She was there all naked and wet and shiny and sexy. She smelled so darn good too."

I turned back to Tracy. "Even better. If you still want to do this, I guess it will be seven then. Lucky seven." I squeezed her knee gently. "You sure you still want to go through with it? If we stop here, it's still been a pretty good day."

"Don't make me ask you, Hero. It's not very ladylike." Tracy smiled thinly. "I want this. I want you. I've waited too long already. This has been wonderful. I want... I want more wonderful."

I took her hand and placed it on my painfully hard cock. It had been stiff for the entire girlie sex show I'd witnessed. She squeezed it firmly and ran her hand up and down its length.

Tracy spread her legs eagerly. There was no hesitation now. Her eyes locked on mine as I blindly centered myself on the steaming, slick entrance to her technically-virgin sex. She nibbled her lower lip gently as I rubbed my knob up and down her blonde slit to tease us both at the same time.

"Hold up a sec. Kiss for luck?" Samantha appeared beside me. She dipped her head down and quickly sucked my cock into her mouth. I groaned as she demonstrated her cocksucking skills by swallowing the full length of my thick shaft easily and lapping a few times at my balls below. She popped me free and turned to Tracy's dripping pussy for a few equally-skilled licks at her clit and circled Tracy's entrance.

"That's better," Sam grinned as she gripped my cock and nuzzled it against Tracy's opening again. She pressed me inside and I felt Tracy's tight vagina resist my entry.

I looked down at Tracy, "Ready?"

"Beyond ready," she nodded.

I pushed firmly and slid a few of inches into her slippery and swollen sex.

Tracy's legs shook a little and she groaned. Her head was still in Lisa's lap and her tiny girlfriend stroked her hair sweetly.

"Fuck, this is good," Tracy gasped. "Lisa, dildos will never feel the same again. He's so warm. So thick."

I withdrew slightly and pushed into Tracy a bit further. Her insides were as amazing as her outsides. She was furnace hot and ridiculously tight.

We groaned together. Her legs shook again and her hips cocked upwards to meet me hungrily.

"Like the real thing, huh?" Lisa leaned down and kissed Tracy.

"Definitely."

I pressed in further, Tracy let out a long, soft moan as my last inch slid inside her. I held still to let her adjust to the sensation of her first real cock.

Lisa's hands slid down Tracy's body to cup her full, breasts gently. She occasionally tweaked her lover's hardened pink nipples.

I eased back out of Tracy and slowly slid fully into her again. Wow, she was incredibly slick and puffy inside from her afternoon of sex. She cooed as I slid out and into her again.

A few strokes later and Tracy and I were making love. Her long slender legs instinctively rose and wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her hungrily.

I bent and kissed her, teasing my tongue along her lower lip.

She responded by trapping my lip between her teeth gently.

"Harder, Hero. I want it a little harder. Just a little."

I thrust into her more roughly, her body shook each time we connected.

Her insides were clutching and squeezing and the way she was grinding up to meet me was fantastic. I felt a warning tingle in my balls. She was so beautiful, so sexy, this was so perfect... how could I possible not cum?

Tracy saved me by grabbing my shoulder and digging her fingernails deeply into my skin. It helped.

"Wait and cum with me Hero?"

I nodded and we screwed gleefully together until I felt my orgasm rushing on again.

"Trace?"

"Me too... me too... me..." Tracy's voice gave out and her huge beautiful lavender eyes went wider. Her mouth fell open and worked silently. I felt her insides roll and squeeze around me. I ground into her and waited for her orgasm to crash down on her.

"So fucking good..." she moaned. Her head shook from side to side and she bit her lower lip as she came. I joined her, streaming cum into the squeezing, grasping heat of her seizing insides. It was the sort of orgasm that is so intense that it makes you giddy even before it was over. I was already dizzy as I finished cumming.

When I gently eased from Tracy to lay down on my back next to her, she twisted herself out of Lisa's lap to put her head on my chest.

"Wow, okay, I think that was worth the wait," she sighed.

When Samantha scooted up the bed with a hungry look, I knew exactly where this was headed.

Sam nibbled her lip. "Trace? What would you say if I told you I have this kinda off-beat fetish?"

Tracy lifted her head to peer down at Sammie. "You mean the fetish you have for sucking out cum?"

Sam looked about as surprised as I've ever seen her, "Yeah, well I...."

"Relax Sam," Tracy smiled, "Heather warned me," she glanced at Heather before turning back to Samantha, "Is that what you want, honey? Do you want to eat Hero's cum out of me while it's still warm?"

Sam surprise became a giant grin. She nodded eagerly.

Tracy spread her knees and ran a finger up her own thigh, "Come on then, Sammie. Come clean me up you sweet, dirty little girl. Heather is so very lucky to have you and she knows it. When you're done, I'm going to fuck him again. And you can do this again for me if you want, okay?"

As Sam's face disappeared into Tracy's lap, Tracy began petting her soft dark hair. Tracy let out a long, slow breath as Samantha's mouth connected with her freshly-fucked folds. Then she turned her head to look at me, "Oooh, that's nice." She winced at the weird sensation of Samantha's deeper explorations then smiled again. She looked down at my groin. My erection hadn't budged despite having just cum enormously.

"That thing isn't going soft at all is it?"

Lisa answered for me, "Errr... probably not anytime soon, Trace... I gave him one of my hubbie's, you know, vitamins."

"Oh," Tracy smiled, "So I can have more?"

"Mmm hmmm," I answered.

Tracy let Samantha continue awhile longer than nudged the brunette away gently.

Sam's face popped from between her legs and I watched her tongue curl out raunchily to lick a bit of semen off her upper lip. She caught me looking and winked.

Tracy rolled onto her belly and urged me on top of her. I spread her knees out with mine and I nudged my still stiff length at her entrance and pushed inside her.

Tracy exhaled softly as I slid into her again and she rocked back towards me. I began to take her in a nice, even rhythm

"How's this, girlie?"

"Goooood," she slurred. "Is it okay if I just lay here and let you fuck me?"

"I like that plan very much," I kissed the back of her neck and began to screw deeply in and out of her for several minutes, letting Tracy coo happily beneath me.

Then she started giggling for no apparent reason.

"You okay, Trace?"

"Yeah, it's just.... someone is licking my feet."

I turned my head to look back. Sure enough, Heather and Samantha were lapping gently at each of Tracy's upturned soles. The girls couldn't bear to be left out of the fun for too long.

"They're a little nutty like that. So do you like it?" I asked.

"It's nice in a funny way," she smiled. "Nobody has ever done it before."

"All kinds of firsts for you today," I said as I kissed the back of her neck again.

Heather and Sam each picked up one of Tracy's feet. Together, they sucked her largest toes into their mouths and slurped noisily.

Tracy wasn't objecting so I went back to thrusting in and out of hot wet depths.

"Ugh, that's good," Tracy groaned happily a few moments later, "the three of you are going to make me come again."

"Mmm hmmm, that's kind of the idea, Trace."

"Oooh, they're nibbling now, Those wonderful girls are nibbling on my goddamn toes."

I felt Tracy's body start to quiver beneath me. "Just like that, Hero," she moaned, "nice and steady and deep. I think I love real cock. Fuck, this is good. I can't believe..." she grunted softly, "...one person can come..." she grunted again softly, "...this many times in one day. Dammit, I'm going to..."

Her cunt started fluttering around me again and she grew quiet. Her breath came out as a hiss between her gritted teeth. I felt her insides tighten as I bounced gently off her flawless heart-shaped butt at the bottom of each stroke.

"Mah hahaaa!" Tracy squeaked loudly as she finally shook and shuddered, twisting underneath me and clawing and biting at the bedspread as she came again.

I pumped her gently while she rode through her peak to keep her riding high.

"Hold on, need a break," she finally gasped when she finished cumming.

"Thank god," I laughed, "I do too."

I let myself down and spread out on top of Tracy, with my face buried in her tousled pale blonde hair. It still smelled like wildflowers and the sea.

We laid like that for a few minutes before Lisa's little freckly face popped up from the edge of the bed next to Tracy. She was grinning.

"One more, Trace?" Lisa asked.

Tracy shook her head weakly.

"Come on, there's one more in there. Show 'em some Aussie spirit," Lisa urged, eyes twinkling with mischief.

"You know, nineisthe lucky number in Thailand," I sighed.

Tracy groaned, "Kay, just one more."

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over together, my belly to her back, until I was on my back and she was on top of me and facing the ceiling. I pushed inside her furnace-like cunt and gripped her hips then pressed her up into an arching reverse cowgirl position. Her smooth back just curved limply. My forearms were braced against the bed and they take her entire body weight, pressing down into the mattress.

Tracy had become a loose noodle of exhausted pleasure - almost completely dead weight. She barely had enough energy to breath much less cum again. But Lisa scooted in to help. She held Tracy's hips firmly and ducked her head in to lick and suck at Tracy's clit just above my lazily pumping cock. Heather and Sam squeezed in from each side and sucked each of Tracy's nipples into their mouths.

Tracy was tired but her body reacted automatically. There was too much sensation not to. She came one final time just a few minutes later. This time, her body barely twitched and she moaned hoarsely.

As Tracy's body shuddered on top of me, I took in the whole room, the whole day, what we'd been doing, how long we'd waited, and all of the the years I'd dreamed of this after Bangkok. Her spasming insides took me with her and I came in her again.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers