Hero's Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers

Finally, I let her back down gently and rolled with her so she could lay on her stomach and I rolled off her again.

I cleared enough of her pale blonde hair from her face to kiss her cheek. She was dazed. Her face was flushed. Her lips were dry from panting for hours on end.

I glanced at the clock. It read 5 pm. She'd been cumming all afternoon.

Of course, Sam remembered Tracy's earlier offer. "Trace, can I..."

"You don't have to ask, honey, it'syourboyfriend's cum in me. Just come take what's yours," Tracy's voice was tired but warm and she managed a short giggle with her invitation. She spread her long legs and I caught a brief glimpse of thick white droplets sliding down her pink, freshly-fucked opening before Samantha eased herself between them. She licked and lapped happily for several minutes before pulling back and resting her little dark-haired head on one of Tracy's tanned buns.

The sun was setting outside, spilling orangey-red light in through the windows. We all piled around Tracy, to form a human blanket for her, warming her with our pressed flesh. We laid there for awhile, five people quietly luxuriating in the dimming light before I felt a tiny hand gently stroke my still raging hard-on.

Would it ever go soft? Damn dick pills. I was starting to worry.

Lisa's voice came softly, "Hey, while Tracy's knocked out and this thing is just sticking up there, do you think I could get a little too? You know, just for old times' sake?"

I rolled onto my back with a chuckle, "You are so bad."

I looked at Heather and Sam. Sam shrugged and grinned, "Go right on ahead. This should be interesting to watch."


Lisa quickly swiveled her tiny body to straddle me.

"Look familiar?" Lisa smiled down at me.

It did.

Her face was half-shadowed and the sun had nearly set. It made me think of her taking my virginity just like this in Thailand years ago. She was still as tiny as she was back then, but she'd become a woman. Her breasts were a little fuller, rounder, heavier. Her stomach lacked the amazing six-pack she'd had back in those cheerleading heydays but it was still flat and tight.

"Definitely looks familiar," I said as she slowly slid her tiny sex down onto me and I groaned. We bottomed out with a half-inch left. She ground down into me tightly and I felt my shaft compress under the weight.

"Uhhh," I grunted, "it feels familiar too."

"Still tight huh? At least I don't have to turn sideways to get you in there."

"Barely."

"Think you can last longer than the ten minutes you managed back then?"

"I think so, I've come twice already and I'm not a kid anymore."

"Good, 'cause I've thought about that night a few times myself since then. Just lay back and relax, I can take what I need from you. Frankly, though, I'm not sure I even really need to move. It feels great just holding still."

Despite what she'd said, Lisa rose up carefully and lowered herself again. "Oh, this is nice."

She repeated the motion, looking over at Samantha and Heather, "Don't ever let this man get away, he's got the perfect dick."

Heather chuckled, "There are other good parts to him but, yeah, that thingy of his is a definite plus."

Lisa was now riding me and her eyes were narrowed in concentration. She added a grinding motion at the bottom and her tongue slipped to the corner of her mouth.

"Whew, you're filling me up," she grimaced as she bottomed herself out on me a little too hard.

But she did it again. She was practically abusing herself on me repeatedly now. I looked up and Lisa's little freckled face was screwed up in a mix of self-inflicted pleasure and pain.

"I'm going to fucking cum on you, you thick-dicked bastard," she gasped.

I reached up and brushed her rigid clit with my thumb.

Lisa jerked. "Do that again."

I did.

"More."

I strummed her sensitive button as she skewered herself up and down on my shaft until she came. She groaned and ground herself down onto me viciously, rooting my shaft around inside herself while her body shuddered through her climax.

She leaned herself down forward and stretched her small body on top of me to catch her breath. Her head was on my chest.

I was still trapped inside her miniature pussy and I felt her squeezing down on me periodically. She didn't seem ready to get off me just yet. I hugged her and ruffled her short dark curly hair playfully.

"I feel so cheap and...used," I kidded.

She kissed my chin and giggled, "That was so nice, I may just have to do it again in a minute or two."

Through Lisa's hair, I saw Samantha standing at the foot of the bed. She was getting something ready. Oh boy, things were about to getinteresting.

"Lisa, you're right. You're... ah.. you're not done. Sam wants to get even for that first night when you got a little overzealous with that jumbo vibrator."

Lisa turned to see Sam wearing a 4" strap on dildo. She was dripping lubricant along its length from a small bottle and stroking it. Based on the absurd amount of lubricant she was applying, she clearly intended to push that dildo into Lisa's ass.

Lisa realized it too. "Meh, I've taken worse in my bum. Bring it on girlie!" Lisa piped bravely.

"Easy, don't egg her on," I warned her, "The dildo's just a prop, honey, it's not the dildo you have to worry about."

Sam fixed Lisa with her look and held it longer that I'd seen before. She cocked her head one way then the other.

"What's she doing?"

"She's sizing you up. It's that knack thing again. Just get ready."

"For what?"

"She's figuring a little bit of you out. You need a safeword. Let's make it... ummm... 'pebbles.' Got that? If you want this all to stop say 'pebbles.' "

"Huh?"

"Lisa, look at me," I said more urgently, "say 'pebbles' and we'll stop. Everything stops. Just please say 'pebbles' if you understand me."

"Okay, okay. Pebbles. Now quit it, you're making me nervous."

Sam snapped back to reality and rolled her neck in a slow circle then back the other way like a fighter getting ready for a good scrap.

"Don't be scared, little one." Sam began a running monologue in her purring, hypnotic voice as she climbed onto the bed behind Lisa.

I'd seen Sam zip right down to the core of people. She was about to out due herself this time.

"Hero can be such a worrier. This will be fun. I promise." Her smile was, frankly, a little scary. She stroked Lisa's smooth freckled little back.

"I can tell what you've been wanting, what you've been needing. You don't even have to ask." Sam bent over to kiss one of Lisa's shoulders as she fisted her hand up and down the slickened dildo. She placed the head of the phallus between Lisa's tiny cheeks and pushed gently against Lisa's tight rectum.

Lisa exhaled slowly and smartly willed herself to relax.

I felt the dildo begin to breach Lisa's ass. I felt it cause the mouth of her already small pussy to tighten around the base of my dick.

"Does your husband give you this? Does he fuck you with your girlfriend? He doesn't but he should. What a waste," Sam sighed, reaching forward to take hold of Lisa's small hips.

"God, just look at you. You're so fucking hot," Sam continued, using Lisa's hips for leverage and pulling the tiny, moaning brunette back onto the invading dildo. I felt it slide deeper along the thin membrane separating us.

"He should give you whatever you want for the privilege of sticking his dick in you. I'm going to call him and tell him that," Sam continued lancing her toy cock another two inches into Lisa's butt.

"No offense, but you've got a dumb hubbie. If he doesn't give you what you want, you're going to stay here and we're going to fuck you." Sam bottomed out in Lisa's bowels and held still to let her adjust.

"We'll call him everyday while we're fucking you so he can listen to you cum. Does he even make you cum? Does he fuck you in the ass like this?" Sam gave each of Lisa's little cheeks a quick spank then slowly pulled out only to slam it back into Lisa's ass.

Lisa grunted as her body rocked forward on top of me.

"Have you even asked him to? No, right? I think you hinted at it a few times and he told you it was disgusting. You actually felt bad about asking for the butt-fucking your sweet little body deserves." Sam began to slide in and out of Lisa's ass. I held still, letting Sam control the pace and enjoying the sensations of the two women working above me.

"When you and your husband have sex it's in the dark and missionary and boring. It lasts about five minutes. That's why you go running to Tracy to get off isn't it? At least she knows what to do with a sweet little pussy like yours." Sam paused.

I felt her hand reach underneath and around to play on Lisa's clitoris for a long moment. The inside of Lisa's cunt snapped tighter, hotter, wetter on my motionless shaft.

Lisa whimpered a little.

"Your husband's cock isn't nearly as thick as Hero's either. I'm guessing he's got an average dick." Sam moved her hands up to Lisa's shoulders, pulling the small woman back even more harshly. She began to sodomize Lisa roughly.

Lisa moaned and her nostrils flared.

"You think about fucking Hero back in Thailand when your husband gives you the old five-minute poke. Sometimes you can even get yourself off fast enough that way."

Sam twisted a hand into the back of Lisa's hair and used it to yank her abruptly off my chest and upright.

Lisa gasped and arched her small back, her eyes went wild at being so harshly used.

"I want you to come nice and big for me, Lisa. You know you can. Come with Hero's thick dick in your cunt while I'm fucking your beautiful, little freckled butt," Sam panted as she continued her energetic ass-fucking. She leaned in to gnaw on the back of Lisa's neck.

Lisa began to sob but urged Sam on by reaching around to pull her in more tightly against her neck. Lisa's other hand came up to squeeze one of her own breasts.

Sam rammed the dildo all the way into Lisa's body and reached down with her free hand to strum Lisa's clitoris. She rooted the fake cock deep around in Lisa's ass in widening circles. I felt Lisa's vagina ripple along my shaft.

"You're slutty little pussy is so stretched. So full. It's good to finally be full again isn't it, honey? Your hungry little slut holes are finally stuffed. God, I wish I had a real dick so I could cum with you. Cum right up your sexy little ass."

Sam was expertly working little Lisa into a complete frenzy.

"Oh god, Samantha..." Lisa finally wheezed.

"That's it, cum for me right now. Cum for momma, you bitch."

On cue, Lisa exploded into her orgasm. I followed, erupting deep inside her, feeling my spurts bounce off her cervix. The sensation must have ratcheted Lisa up one last notch.

Shrieking, sobbing, arms flailing, and still cumming, she melted down onto my chest in a spasming puddle.

Sam just let her fall.

Lisa shuddered on my chest and I felt her insides grabbing and squeezing me as her orgasm continued rocking her tiny body.

When Lisa finally stopped shaking, Sam gently eased the dildo from her and collapsed forward onto the bed next to us.

"And that, ladies and gentleman..." Sam panted, raising her arms in victory, "...is how it's done!"

"Crikey!" was all Tracy could get out.

"Damn, that was fucking hot! Darth Samantha rides again!" cheered Peaches.

Lisa turned her head and leaned into Sam to kiss her softly on the lips. "Thanks... I think. That was quite a ride."

Sam smiled weakly and kissed her back. "Sorry if it got a bit dark in parts there."

"A little, but I kind of liked it. You do have quite a little knack there missy."

The blonde spectators rushed the bed and leapt in with us. We rested together in a giant contented pile.

An hour or so later, the door bell rang. Peaches, still naked, jumped from the bed and ran down the stairs. I quickly followed, hopping into a pair of pants, to see her snag two $100 bills from the table at the bottom of the steps and jerk the front door wide open. A little, elderly Asian man was waiting outside. His eyes went impossibly wide at Peaches' completely nude, nubile young body.

Neither of them said a word.

She simply grabbed the several plastic bags he was holding, mashed the money into his hand, kissed him on the cheek, and slammed the door shut in his face. She raced past me into the kitchen with food-filled bags, leaving a trail smelling of peanuts, coconut and exotic spices.

"Peaches! Jesus, you could have killed the old guy." I peeked out the window to make sure he hadn't pitched over dead of a heart attack on my front porch. Thankfully, he was walking back towards his car, shaking his head.

"Meh, Mr. Liu will be fine. He's seen me topless a couple of times before. I've been working him up to seeing me completely naked."

"So that's why we get Thai food so fast?" I realized, watching him drive away.

"Of course. It's also why the restaurant's owner personally makes our delivery. Food!!!"

Peaches bellowed. "Thai food!"

Thai food. Figures. Heather didn't miss a trick.

There was a rustling from above and the women came bustling down the stairs wearing just t-shirts. Sam was chasing Lisa, playing grab ass. Tracy followed behind them slowly, looking disheveled, satisfied, exhausted and beautiful. Some of her hair covered one of her bright lavender eyes. She kissed my nose as she walked passed. "Hey there, virgin wrecker," she teased, swaying her hips saucily down the hallway on her way to the kitchen.

While Heather and I unpacked the food, Sam fetched and popped open a couple of bottles of champagne. Lisa made a silly toast to Tracy's departed virginity.

I don't know what made her do it, but Heather turned to Lisa as we munched, "How is your husband anyway? Have you talked to him?"

Lisa's guilt was immediately apparent. "No, I guess I should though. I'll ring him tomorrow."

"You don't think he even suspects what's been going on between you and Tracy all this time?"

"No, he doesn't. He's a pretty straight arrow. He wants to get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner and go to bed. He's not quite as, well, perverted as us." She sighed. "He really loves me though."

"Aww... that's sweet." Heather said.

"Do you wish he was? More perverted, I mean." Sam asked softly.

"Maybe, yeah, I guess a little bit. I wish we did some crazier stuff in bed."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked.

"Well, I'd love it if he'd be OK with me sleeping with Tracy."

That got Tracy's imagination going. "Ooooh, how awesome would it be if he would watch us? Or I could watch you guys? Even better, get together for a threesome every now and again too?" Tracy blabbered dreamily.

"What else?" I followed up.

The question hung and it was Lisa's turn to blush, "My butt," she sighed wistfully, "I'd love it if he'd show a little interest back there sometimes."

Tracy just looked at her girlfriend.

"What, is it a crime to want your husband to fiddle with your bum once in awhile?"

Heather caught Sam's attention and they shared a long look.

It was Heather who casually spoke first, almosttoocasually. "What if I said we could help you broaden your hubbie's horizons a little?"

"I don't know, I've tried hinting around with him. Once, I even snuck a few dirty magazines into his suitcase when he was leaving for a long business trip."

"You've been patiently leading your husband to water, but he won't drink..." Sam smirked.

".... you need to shove his head underwater," Heather said simply. "He'll drink eventually."

There was a long pause.

Heather looked at Sam, "In a couple of days, you could wriggle yourself right into her hubbie's head and lay out some closet fantasy."

"Maybe," Sam considered it for a moment, "but you'd get a better head start. Boobalicious young blonde girl and all..."

My brain got traction and I saw the absurd direction this was headed in. I nodded agreement. "Heather would be less intimidating too. Peaches, do 'sorority girl' for us."

Heather grinned. She slouched a little, let her eyes go dull, and started breathing through her mouth. In milliseconds, she'd become a completely airheaded young coed. It was almost as disconcerting as it was funny.

She snapped back to normal with a laugh.

"What do you guys mean?" Lisa asked, not following.

Sam ignored Lisa's question to ask Heather, "Willing to show him your tits?"

Heather contemplated briefly then nodded. "No point in pulling any punches..."

"Hello?! What the hell do you guys mean?!!" Lisa demanded more loudly.

"She," I pointed my chopsticks at Heather for Lisa's benefit, "is volunteering to fuck your husband to fix him."

Total silence. Lisa's eyes became saucers. "Oh, " she finally said.

It took a bit more discussion and a lot of soul searching for the Aussies before Sam was laying out an simple but effective-sounding plan. I popped open a third bottle of champagne and poured us another round.

Already well-fucked, now we were also well-fed, well-drunk, well-laughed, and well-planned. We tottered back upstairs and climbed into bed together. It was a tight fit. Peaches wedged her way in next to me, her hand lazily wrapping around my finally exhausted cock. She drew one of my hands down around her shoulders to cup one of her full, round breasts. I rubbed her nipple gently and she wriggled happily.

Sam gave up her usual spot next to me for Tracy, who twined her long limbs around mine and held tight. I kissed her forehead and she sighed contentedly into my chest. Sam spooned in behind Tracy and ended up sandwiched between the two Australians, as Lisa pressed her little body into Sam's back.

Before settling down finally, Sam rose up on one elbow to look at me, sleepy-eyed and content.

"Menage-a-cinq," she whispered, reminding me that she'd predicted this whole thing the minute Tracy and Lisa showed up at our front door.

I smiled in the silvery, near-dark. "We, ma cherie, menage-a-cinq."

It had been a long and amazing day. I drifted off.


***

Author's footnote: Heather's plan to fly down to Australia should sound kinda familiar to a few of you who have persevered through this whole saga. She's going to fix Lisa's dull hubbie. That would be the story from Hero's Life Ch. 00. If you're inclined, you might re-read Ch. 00 now that you know the set-up. Fresh perspective and all.

Up next: Another confession from Samantha. Not something she did this time. Something that was done to her. She's letting go of bad old things to make room for good new ones.

And up next, next: Back to basics for a prequel, "Peaches& Honey." Heather shares the very sweet tale of meeting Samantha and their romance before pulling Hero in. I'm shooting for a something tender and sweet, along the lines of my "Strawberries & Bubblegum" story that some folks liked.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers