Hero's Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers

I don't think I could have told you my name for the next two minutes. I wasn't "Heather" or "Peaches" or "Bubblegum." I wasn't one point of a wonderful three-way love triangle with Hero and Samantha. I wasn't even my daddy's little girl.

Nope. For nearly two solid minutes, I was just a stupid, screaming, big-titted teen face down on a king-sized bed with a giant dick in her ass t and a serious lack of muscle control. I flailed and heaved helplessly, sank my fingernails into the sheets, bit down into the mattress, and held on for dear life while I came my gloriously-violated little heinie off.

Jesus everloving christ, Samantha was right about this. She could have warned me a bit better though.

The spastic fit raging in my butt made Hero cum with me and that was the cherry on top. His fingers dug into my cheeks and I felt him start streaming hot man-goo deep in me. A lot of it. He just kept squirting and squirting. It went on so long that I started giggling even while I was still cumming. How much stuff could one guy make anyway?

Hero collapsed on top of me without a word.

As soon as I could talk again, I brushed some hair out my face and looked back at him, "Yeah... uh... we're doing that againrealsoon, big fella."

"Maybe I should see a cardiologist first," he snickered and kissed the back of my neck.

We rolled carefully on our sides, staying connected, and we cuddled into spoons. Hero sucked and licked at the sweat on the back of my neck and I moved my hair out of the way to let him have his sweat fetish fun. He deserved every little inch of pleasure I could give him for being so patient.

A little while later, there was the weird, slippery, emptying feeling as his softening cock naturally slid out of my butt. I felt his cum dribble out and down across my cheek then hit the bed.

The funny part? It wasthatsensation that felt the strange. Stranger than anything Hero and I had just done.

It was because I had gotten so used to having Samantha around after Hero and I made love. She always swooped in on me right after Hero and I finished. She'd nudge him out of the way and press her face between my legs to shamelessly lick and suck his cum out of me. She didn't carewhereit ended up. Most of the time, she got me off again while she did it. Whether I wanted to or not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that, in its own way, it was nice to feel Hero's stuff running freely across my butt and make a little puddle on the bed. It was a reminder that it really was just him and me right now. As far as I was concerned, his cum could stay there until it dried.

I'd missed him so very, very much. It was good to feel his big, warm, guy body wrapped around me from behind. His arm slid under my neck and cupped one of my breasts. He flicked its now-supersensitive nipples a few times in a way that gave me a few nice post-cum willies. His other arm came around my waist and stroked my belly gently at the same time.

I'd missedthis- this whole thing that he could do to me. Like no man I'd ever known, Hero could please me inside and out, then simply wrap himself around me like a big blanket. Safe and warm and loved.

I looked over at the glass of bourbon on the nightstand. Booze or sleep?

This was one of those rare times when the second one won.

*~*~*~PART II~*~*~*

What's better than waking up next to the person you love? Waking up betweenbothof the people you love.

Samantha had come back and she'd snuck into bed with us. Her body, even littler than mine, was snuggled into me. I was sandwiched between her and Hero. I peeked back over Hero's shoulder to see Tracy cuddled up behind him too.

For reference? If you're considering a love triangle and may have the occasional old friend join in too, I suggest you get a big bed like Hero's. We used every inch of it.

I could see the alarm clock over Sam's head and it wasn't even midnight yet. Great. It was probably about noon Sydney time and now I was wide awake.

Well, good time to take that bath I'd been fantasizing about the whole plane ride home. I tried to slip away quietly. Of course, Samantha woke up before I was even halfway off the bed.

"Where you goin' Peachers?" she asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Bath. I'm all yucky. Go back to sleep, honey," I patted her leg.

"Sleep's boring. Want some company?" her head was up and she was already sounding awake. Samantha hardly sleeps. It's the nightmares. She's getting better but slowly.

"Sure." I didn't want to argue. Sam and I alone in a bathtub meant sex exactly one hundred percent of the time and I was already feeling a little frisky again.

We snuck into the master bath and shut the door behind us. It was pitch black to me but Samantha can see in the dark like a damn housecat. I heard her moving around for a minute and then there was candlelight. She found a second one and lit that too. The warm gold light was romantic and soft.


"Ooh, nice touch, Sammie," I whispered.


"I try," she chuckled as she turned on the tub's faucet. I plunked my lazy naked butt on the cool tile floor to wait. Hero's jumbo tub took almost ten minutes to fill. More importantly, it gave me a front row seat to watch my girlfriend undress.

Sam was wearing a slinky little leopard print chemise that would have looked ridiculous on me. On her it looked exotic and sexy. Its lacey bottom cut across her hips, showing glimpses of her filmy black undies underneath.

"You want a show, don't you?" she smiled down at me knowingly.

"Well, itwouldpass the time 'til the tub fills," I reasoned, doing my best to look innocent.

I know what you're thinking, how could she possibly take ten minutes to strip out of a chemise and panties?

The answer's a two part-er. First, Samantha's adancer. I don't mean she shakes her booty and jiggles her chest when there's music playing. I mean shedances. She nearly went pro on the ballet thing. She's got rhythm and poise and grace by the boatload.

Second, she's got the soul of a pornstar. And not one of those bleached out fake-boobed bimbos who lays there and coos brainlessly while getting boinked. Sam is smart and delicious and dirty, like a Belladonna or a Sasha Grey.

Sorry, I watched a lot of porn my first semester at college.

Samantha started her show by slipping off her scrunchi and letting her deep chocolaty hair fall across half of her face. She smiled and began to rock her shoulders to a little beat she invented on the spot.

And then she started moving for real. For the next ten minutes, my girlfriend teased me with slow peeks at her flawless little olive-skinned body beneath that chemise. At one point, she even dragged a small tan nipple across the side of my face. I got in one quick lick before she pulled it away.

Even after she pulled her chemise up over her head and let it fall to the floor, she kept dancing in just her panties. She manipulated the shadows cast by her candlelight to hide then show just the parts of herself she wanted to. Shadowdancing. I'll never move like that. Normal people just can't.

Her finale was a mix of sexy and sassy. She stopped right in front of me and crouched down so that one of her tiny hips was in my face. I watched as she tugged the little string of her panties away from her hip and offered it to me while looking down and snapping her teeth together.

Oooh, this was new. I leaned forward and bit the thin black elastic string between my teeth, holding it in place.

"Good girl," she whispered huskily, patting my head like a well-behaved puppy.

She stood up slowly, and together we worked her underwear off her just as slowly. She rolled her butt in little circles as her panties came down inch by inch. I stared at the miniature triangle of silky dark hair above her mound as it came into view.

Finally, the panties popped away from her smooth-lipped little goodies. She turned away from me and bent at the waist to swirl her tiny tight dancer tush in my face while she finished sliding her underwear down her legs and off.

She finished by swaying her smooth little peach at me from behind, keeping it just out of reach.

"Bath's ready," she chuckled and stepped away just as I craned my neck forward hungrily for one taste.

She slid into the tub first, exhaling a long careful breath as she did it. I figured out why when my big toe hit the water.

I jerked my foot away, "Jesus, Sammie!"

"Aw come on, don't be such a wuss. Yeah, it's hot but it's good for your pores. This will open 'em right up."

"Mmmmmgh," I huffed, wincing as I dipped my whole foot in. This wasn't a bath. We were steeping lesbian tea.

I watched as Sam sunk her head underwater and came up looking all wet and sexy. She wiped the water from her eyes and puckered her lips up invitingly.

"Get in here already and kiss me," she rolled her eyes.

I had to grit my teeth as I slid my hips in. On the bright side, whatever funk I had on me or in me would be sterilized by the blazing hot water.

I scooted across the tub and pressed my lips to Samantha's. Ooh boy, I'd missed those lips. Her mouth was smaller than mine. Like the rest of her, Sam's lips were little and delicate. They were softer than mine too. Her tongue slipped into my mouth for a few teasing twirls before she pulled away to talk.

"Hero took care of you pretty good when you got home, huh? Tracy and I could smell sex from halfway down the stairs when we got back."

"Mmmhmm, he gave me a veryverythorough poking. Aaaand," I stretched it out knowing that Sam would like this next part, "I had my first booty-gasm today."

"Awww," Sam pouted, "I can't believe I missed it."

"Don't worry, there'll be a repeat show. Like every day for the next week if I can manage it and still walk. It was frickin' awesome."

"See? Told you," she kissed me again. "So was there anything Herodidn'tdo for you? Anything you might like now?"

I answered by turning and sitting in Samantha's lap beneath the water, then pulling her hands up to cup my breasts. I had been in such a rush to get to the sex part with Hero that I was craving some touching. The kind of touching Samantha knew how to do really well.

"Want me to play with you, Peaches?" she licked at the edge of my ear with her question.

"Yes, please," I panted as her tiny hands gently squeezed my boobs under the hot water.

"You going to back to bed after this or staying up, honey?"

No, it wasn't an unrelated question. Sam had learned how to work my body in ways that would make a kung-fu master proud. When she wanted, she could make me cum so hard and so deep that it drained me and left me limp and sleepy.

Funny story: the first night we were together? Sam made me cum so hard she knocked me unconscious. I'm not kidding. She apologized when I woke up. Apologize? Hell, I asked her to do it again the very next day.

But Samantha could go the other way too. She could also make me cum in a way that left me feeling recharged and invigorated.

My point is that when Sam asked me what I wanted to do after our bath, she had a good reason and we both knew it.

"Stayin' up," I answered. Her sexy show earlier had given me an idea I already planned to spring on her after our bath.

With my answer, Sam moved her hands down to caress softly along the underside of my breasts, slowly rubbing away the line of soreness caused by wearing an underwire bra for twenty-four hours straight. Only after she'd made that feel a million times better did she move up to trap my nipples between her fingertips, rolling and tugging them gently away from my chest at the same time she started licking the back of my neck.

My body responded in a leisurely way, my nipples gradually swelling beyond proportion, growing more and more sensitive. Sam did this forever, relaxing me and exciting me at the same time. I floated away and lost track of time.

Thisis why I like girls too. Guys, even the most sensitive ones, and Hero is way up there, can't conceive of the idea of touching a girl this way. I was lost somewhere else by the time one of Samantha's tiny hands finally slid down my belly to my goodies.

She didn't tease or fiddle down there. Two of her fingers simply parted my lips, found my button, and started circling it slowly. She never stopped toying with my nipples though. Her other hand shifted from one to the other. Rolling. Tugging. Pleasing.

Sam was making this about my breasts and it was seriously working. I tilted my head forward and let my chin rest limply on my chest, enjoying her wonderful touching and her little licks at my neck.

We must have been thinking the same thing: if only Sam had a third hand.

Well, she had an answer for that too.

As soon as Sam cupped one of my boobs and started pulling it up gently, I chuckled. She was right, my chin was already down. I just craned forward a tiny bit more as she raised my breast a little further.

This was one of life's little perks for dealing with boobs on the top end of a D-cup, I groaned when my own nipple slipped between my lips. I sucked and licked at it, feeling the tight nubbin swell even further in my mouth. I reached up to cup it automatically and it freed Sam's hand to play at my other breast.

I was so far gone that I let Samantha lead the way. I just did with my mouth what she did to my other breast. The whole time, her tongue lapped at my neck and her fingers stirred my goodies gently.

Sam worked me higher and higher. She'd run a wide ribbon of sexy goodness right up my middle – neck, breasts, pussy. All being touched perfectly. The ribbon spun and twisted and stretched.

Just before the heat of the orgasm rushed in, I nibbled softly at my own nipple. Sam sensed it coming too. She stopped licking my neck and turned her head to gently bite me there instead, sucking at the sensitive skin.

The climax rolled up my body. I shook in the bath, splashing the water a little.

It was everything I'd come to expect from my talented girlfriend, a long glorious cum that bloomed from my chest and spread down to be pussy where her fingers rubbed and up to my neck were she nibbled. I let her steer me through the orgasm with careful touches to all three places to make the peak last.

And just as Samantha planned, when I'd finished cumming I wasn't exhausted and sluggish. I was on an amazing sex-high that made me giddy.

I twisted sideways in the tub to rest my head on Samantha's shoulder and kissed her jaw a few times before making my next request.

"Sam, can we go dancing?"

Her stripshow before had given me the idea. We hadn't done it months and I knew it wouldn't be hard to sell Sam on it.

"Seriously?!"

"Sure, why not? Let's go."

"Should we wake Hero and Tracy and see if they want to come?"

"Nah, let them cuddle. She's leaving tomorrow."

Sam and I dried off and slid into a couple of slinky dresses. Hers was tiny and dark and silvery. Mine was a simple white satin spaghetti-strapped jobbie that Sam bought for me. She's better at dressing me than I am.

Before we left, I patted Tracy's pale blonde head and kissed Hero's cheek. They didn't move an inch.

"Bye bye, old people," I whispered.

Less than twenty minutes later, Sam and I were at a club downtown. We breezed past the bouncers and slipped inside. Two half-naked girls with no guy in tow usually get the express treatment.

Inside, the club was hot and cramped and loud. Perfect. This would be fun. Sam and I found a spot in the middle of the crowd and started dancing.

I love Hero deeply. Sam does too. But if our third muskeeteer has a single flaw, it's that he can't dance. At all. It's really best to leave him at home. He's a white-guy accountant. It's just as scary as you'd think it would be and kind of, well,spastic.

Sam isnotspastic.

Dancing with her is likewearingmusic. She's under me and around me. Smiling and laughing. Brushing against me but not in my way. She's moving on each beat and urging me on. When I press into her, she's already flowing with me. When I back away, she's following just behind.

Samantha is me... but better. More fluid. It's natural for her - like breathing. It's amazing. And doing this with her always turned me on.

Best part? She's as raunchy as you want her to be. Everybody knows dancing is mostly about foreplay. So when she turned her back to me, I snuggled up close and ground into her.

She made it better. She pressed back against me and coaxed me along until our bodies were rolling up and down their full lengths. I knew what we looked like - two lipstick lesbians humping on the dance floor. When Sam bent an arm around behind me to pinch my butt playfully, I nibbled her shoulder.

When the music turned latin, I knew what was coming. Sam loves that kind the most.

My little girlfriend spun, snatched my hands and pulled me close. We both giggled. She led and I followed - a steamy samba. I pressed my hips against hers like she'd taught me and we stayed glued like that, moving forward and back. When I switched hands to take the lead away, Sam shifted smoothly and followed without complaint.

God, I loved this woman.


We danced until that song ended and Sam let me go.

"Be right back, I need to go powder my nose."

I wandered over to the bar and ordered a rum and coke. The place was a total meat market. In about 10 minutes, four different guys hit on me.

By the time the fifth hand touched my shoulder, I was already grouchy. When I turned to shoo away the new guy, my stomach bottomed out.

Glenn. I had to fight a sudden urge to throw up. I knew this man and not in a good way.

Glenn had basically raped me awhile back. Well, I kinda volunteered for it. But only because I was terrified he was going to do something worse to my last girlfriend, his own step-sister. I don't think "volunteering" in that situation counts.

Unfortunately for me, Glenn had only fond memories of the afternoon I carefully stripped naked and let him do whatever he wanted to me to take his mind of his terrified, half-nude step-sister.

From the look in his eye, Glenn was hoping for a repeat show.

"Hey there sweet tits," his large hand came up and cupped one of my boobs. He gave it a quick squeeze that made me wince and gasp.

"Ow. Stop." I hissed quietly. I didn't want to make a scene but I didn't want him touching me either. I tried to push him away but Glenn didn't move an inch. He's big and all muscle.

"Get off me, assface."

He cupped my chin with his other hand and leaned towards me like he was going to kiss me whether I wanted him to or not.

"Stop it Glenn!" I yelled at full volume now and pushed at him. I didn't care about making a scene anymore. In fact, I kind of hoped one of the several guys hanging around might come help me.

Glenn didn't seem worried. "Oh please, you know you loved when I..."

A tiny hand zipped in and closed down around Glenn's fingers that were on my face.

I smiled. I didn't need a guy to help me anymore.

Samantha was back.

She moved like a whip. Her little body flowed into Glenn, under him, gathered him, then jerked him away. She threw him. My frickin' 90 pound girlfriendthrewan over 200 pound man. Holy shit.

Did I mention my girlfriend can fight? I don't mean pulling hair and scratching and slapping. I meanfight. It sort of makes sense. It's kind dancing but well...meaner. The way Sam does it anyway.

Glenn landed sidewise and skidded a couple of feet onto the edge of the dance floor.

Surprise became rage. He got to his feet, rubbing the wrist that Samantha had used to heave him away.

She moved between us, facing Glenn, with her back to me. I still heard her clearly.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers