Hero's Nude Housecleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

When she climaxed, Chloe arched her back, jamming her pussy against Daryl's face for an ultimate time. All her muscles clenched, and she howled in ecstasy before totally relaxing and sagging back onto bed, with her eyes closed and a look of total joy on her face. The teenager's hands released his hair and her arms flopped out to her sides, while her legs also relaxed, but remained draped loosely over his shoulders.

Greedily, Daryl licked all the nectar from Chloe's legs, crotch and pussy, but left those that were still in the pink hole that had produced them. He knew she would want to fuck, and he wanted the same thing, but even more. Cumming into her mouth earlier had taken some of the edge off his horniness, but he was still a young man, and horny, and very much wanted to get his cock into the delightful place he had just eaten.

Before that could happen, though, he slid over to the small nightstand beside the bed and selected a condom from the supply she had left there the previous week. Other neighbors did his grocery shopping, but Chloe took it upon herself to provide that particular necessity. After covering his cock with latex, Daryl slid back on the bed to lie beside his gorgeous bedmate and wait for her to catch her breath and get ready for more. It didn't take long.

When she sat up and saw Daryl's cock sticking up in the air, Chloe smiled at him. "I see you're ready for more," she said.

"Yeah, if you are."

Looking with sympathy at the stump socks covering the ends of his destroyed legs, she went to the foot of the bed and returned, walking on her knees until her pussy was over the latex-covered erection Daryl was holding upright for her. From her feelings for him and her own horniness, more juices were already dripping from her lovely pink hole and trickling down her legs or dripping onto his hard cock. While he held the stiff shaft in place and her hands held the lips of her pussy apart, she rubbed the tip in her wetness to spread her natural lubrication, before starting to lower her body. When she felt contact made with her fingers, they grinned at each other, and Chloe lowered her body until the head of the waiting cock wedged between her fingers and through the soft pink edges into the wet channel beyond.

Sighing in joy, and with her body already squirming happily, Chloe lowered her pussy farther, and another inch of the thick cock burrowed into her. She was proud to be giving pleasure to the war hero, but she enjoyed their weekly coupling as much as he did. For a few seconds, she remained where she was before continuing to impale herself in small increments. By the time the hard cylinder was completely inside her, waves of pleasure were sweeping through her body. For almost a minute, she stayed in place with Daryl's cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, before leaning forward until she was lying on top of him with the full length, skin on skin contact she knew he favored.

She liked it too, especially when the man under her placed his hands below her shoulder blades and started stroking her back and sides as they lay together. Chloe slowly moved forward, pulling her pussy from around the hard cock that had been filling it so well until she knew just the head remained inside. For a few seconds she paused there, before sliding back and feeling her pussy being stuffed again. With most of the shaft inside, Daryl placed his hands on her hips and thrust up and into her, and their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, accompanied by sighs of bliss from both mouths.

Once again, Chloe stayed in place, letting the joy of sexual sharing throb all through her body, before moving forward again. This stroke ended as the first did, with another duet of blissful sounds. The next time she moved forward was the same, as was the one after that and the many more that followed. She was deriving immense pleasure from the cock surging in and out of her pussy, as well as the warm feeling of doing good deeds for one of her nation's heroes.

That hero was reveling in their fucking as much as Chloe was. Everything about the weekly visits of the sexy young brunette gave him great carnal joy, besides a clean house. The skin of her body was soft and smooth under his hands, and her rigid nipples dug into his chest as she moved to and fro. Her ass flared out beautifully from her back and, when he stroked her there, his fingertips found the cleft between her lovely cheeks, and she giggled and murmured of her delight. When her lips were near his face, sometimes they kissed, long and deeply, and other times they whispered to each other of what a wonderful time they were having together.

Best of the physical joy was what her pussy was doing to his cock. Although Chloe was young, the muscles there had been well-trained, and they gripped and released his stiff shaft in perfect rhythm with her movements on top of him. The best part of their coupling might have been how much pleasure Chloe was getting from the carnal aspects too, for one of the most gratifying parts of making love to a woman is having her relish it and let her partner know.

She was definitely letting Daryl know that day. After a long period of incredibly joyful fucking, Chloe whispered the words he delighted in hearing. "I'm almost ready to cum."

"Okay. Me too," he whispered back.

He was already of her approaching orgasm, from the way Chloe's body had been rocking from to side as she moved above him. She changed her position slightly, so his cock and her clit were more fully massaging each other and started moving faster. Daryl's hands continued their long caresses, but he became ready to hold onto her and guide her body and keep her in place when she started cumming.

They both knew that would happen soon. Her moans were ending in whimpers, and Chloe's movements were even more erratic than they had been. Daryl was doing more of the moving, his arms and hands lifting her body and jamming her back down on top of his cock with every stroke, while he fucked up to meet her. His own climax was mounting rapidly, seeming to be gathering from all over his body and concentrating in his groin.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Chloe whimpered, and suddenly she gave a joyous shout. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She was no longer in control of what she was doing, but Daryl knew what to do about that. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, firmly but gently, and bounced her lovely body up and down on his erect cock, until she uttered another cry of pure ecstasy; her back arched and she jammed her pussy against him for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, like a rag doll in his hands, but he continued fucking in and out of her dripping pussy.

After less than a minute, Daryl's climax overwhelmed him and erupted. He shot a big wad of cum into his condom, but continued pounding his cock into the wet pussy above him until he had ejaculated again. When his cumming was over, he relaxed as Chloe had, and she sprawled on top of him, his shaft still imbedded in the lovely pink hole that had given him so much pleasure and had received so much from him. They lay like that for a long time before his cock slipped out of her and lay across his thigh.

"I'd better get back to work," she murmured softly as she reluctantly rolled off him. "It's time for lunch."

Chloe prepared lunch for both of them, and wheeled Daryl to the kitchen table where, both still naked, they ate together. When they were done, she pushed his chair back to where he could continue to enjoy her nudity and resumed her cleaning chores. She didn't spend all afternoon working, because they stopped several times for more of the same kind of mutually enjoyable sex. She was a young, healthy woman, and he was still a young man, and his legs were the only part of his body that didn't work properly.

Just before leaving, Chloe prepared him a dinner which was nourishing and delicious, but not as delicious as her pussy juices had been. Before walking out the door, they kissed goodbye. "I'll see you next Friday, if I don't see you before then," she promised him.

Daryl was already looking forward to her next visit.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Daryl and Chloe had and will be having every Friday, at least for a while. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12