Hero's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,046 Followers

Her hips moved down until she couldn't push any further. She felt full, both physically and emotionally. After a moment to savor the sensation, she gave him a blank stare, unsure what to do next.

"Let me," Jeff said softly.

He put his hands on her hips and urged her up until only the tip remained inside her. Then he pulled her down until he was fully insider her again. He urged her up a few inches higher, then controlled the motion himself, never stopping, but constantly varying his thrusts.

Sarah was already mentally exhausted from the events of the day, and physically exhausted from her earlier orgasms, the sweat was pouring off of her, and Jeff felt impossibly huge. She felt herself nearing another orgasm, but wasn't sure how much longer she could continue.

After another minute, she smiled at him weakly, "Honey, I don't know how much longer..." She pleaded with her eyes, hoping that he wouldn't be disappointed.

Jeff smiled broadly, "I think I might be able to help."

He carefully spun her until she was on her back underneath him, the still lodged inside her. He moved forward at a pace she was already comfortable with. He slid his hand under her knee, picking it up high. His pace increased steadily until he could see the telltale signs of her climaxing again.

Her breaths were coming in short, uncontrollable gasps, offset by the soft moaning sounds she was making every time he pushed himself into her. Jeff's own self control was being pushed to the limit. He wanted to cum so badly that he was afraid he wouldn't be able to last, but held back, forcing himself to wait for her. He propped himself up so he could increase his tempo again, lengthening his stroke so he was pushing almost all the way inside her with every plunge, pulling back until only the tip remained inside her.

"I'm . . . going . . . to . . . cum . . . again," she panted, sounding almost frantic.

He moved his hips forward one last time, not stopping until he felt his hips touch against her. She screamed in ecstasy as she finally felt him all the way inside her, not believing that anything could have felt so perfect. Her body writhed as one last orgasm rocked her violently, the only thing keeping her on the bed was Jeff's body pressing against her.

As he felt her body move, Jeff couldn't put off his own release any longer. Before the last wave of her orgasm subsided, he felt his climax overtake him. He made a strangled noise, trying not to scream as he came deep inside her, basking in the luxurious feeling of her body. He held her tightly until his own orgasm receded, then kissed. They stayed locked together, neither of them willing to break the embrace.

Finally, not trying to conceal his amusement, Jeff asked, "Was that Ok?"

Sarah couldn't contain her laughter as she pushed him off. "I guess it will do, for now," she replied playfully. Her expression turned serious, "Jeff, I meant what I said . . . I love you. I didn't think I could ever feel like this about anyone. When I tried staying away from you, I felt like I was dying. I'm so glad you didn't give up on me."

"I meant what I said too," he said with equal seriousness. "I tried to deny it in the hospital because of the situation, but I knew it right away. I've never met anyone like you. The time you were gone made me realize I didn't want to be without you. I know how hard it was for you to trust me, but you won't be sorry." He kissed her softly, savoring the taste of her lips.

They held each other for a long time, almost drifting off to sleep when they were startled by the sound of his phone. A quick check of the caller ID showed that it was Paige's cell phone.

"Hi Paige," Jeff said wearily, "what's up?"

"What's up?" she said angrily. "You were supposed to call me to let me know what happened. I've been sitting here on pins and needles for an hour. Did you talk to her?"

"Listen sweety, now's not really a good time. We talked and things look good, can I call you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" she asked incredulously. "How do you expect me to wait until tomorrow? Please Jeff, you have to tell me something. Is she Ok?"

Sarah head was on Jeff's chest, allowing her to listen in on the conversation. She heard her little sister's barrage of questions. It was obvious she wasn't going to let Jeff off without more of an explanation. She reached over and took the phone away from him.

"Sis, Jeff's a little worn out right now," she said, looking at him with a mischievous grin. "He's going to have to answer all your questions tomorrow after he's had some rest."

There was a long pause on the other end. "You mean . . . you two . . . you did it?" Paige finally managed.

"Yes nosy, do you think you could manage to keep this one to yourself? I know dad likes Jeff, but this might be a little too much information." She winked at him.

Sarah was going to keep teasing her sister when she heard a sob on the other end of the line. "Paige, are you all right?" she asked.

"I wanted this so badly," the younger girl cried, "I just wanted you to be happy. I told you he was the right guy for you."

"Oh sweetheart," Sarah said, suddenly ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry I yelled at you last week. I understand you were just trying to help. If you hadn't butted in, I might not be here right now . . . thank you. You come over here tomorrow morning and we'll tell you everything, all right? Besides, I owe you a giant hug, little sister."

Jeff put his arm around Sarah's shoulder when he saw tears in her eyes. He took the phone away from her, "Paige, now you made your sister cry. I'm going to have to figure out some way to distract her," he said, flashing Sarah a lustful grin. He reached over and stroked her breast, drawing a soft moan from her. "I think we'll tell you the rest when you get here in the morning. Then maybe we'll all go out with your Dad for dinner and figure out what to tell him." He smiled, picturing the uncomfortable conversation, but one he believed would make Steven very happy.

He watched Sarah close her eyes as his soft touches started another wave of sensations inside her. She brought her hand up to cover his, stroking it appreciatively, indicating that their night wasn't over. He turned his attention back to the phone, "Paige, not too early, Ok?"

*

I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote on the story, but especially to those who commented (and many who contacted me directly to express their feelings about the story). It is truly humbling to see some of the comments I've received. Trust me, I read them all and appreciate the good and the bad (but none more than the personal ones telling me that in some small way this story touched their lives).

These characters were very special to me and nothing makes me prouder than to hear they meant something to you as well.

S-Des
S-Des
3,046 Followers