Hers

Story Info
A devoted, female-led couple express their love...
1.9k words
4.15
30.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candasing
candasing
17 Followers

They were still laughing as they headed into the quiet residential street where their lovely little house nestled in the corner. He dipped the headlights, careful not to brighten the windows of their neighbours, as he manoeuvred the car the last few hundred yards.

"Oh my God!" She giggled, "Did he?"

"Yeah, I kid you not. It was a whole song's worth, not just a fleeting glance!" He grinned and flicked her his shining eyes.

"And, there's me thinking he fancied me!"

"Well, yeah he does fancy you - everyone does, gorgeous - but he couldn't take his eyes off her." He forgot the words of verse two, didn't you notice?"

"I did notice! Was that why?"

They were returning from another wonderful night at their favourite country pub that'd just started hosting fabulous bands on the last Friday of the month. They'd been three times now and every time they'd had a better night than the last. It had become their favourite evening out.

He pulled the car quietly up on the drive outside their front door. Gazing at her unfastening her seatbelt and reaching forward for her black handbag, he switched off the engine, unclipped himself and eased out of the door. Walking round to open the door for her, he breathed in the warm summer air carrying the smell of the honeysuckle into his nostrils.

She took his hand as she unfolded herself from the passenger seat. "Mmm, thanks love," she whispered as he reached behind her and softly closed the car door. He flicked the remote lock and fumbled with his keys in readiness to open the front door. "God, just smell that honeysuckle, darling."

She leant into him and breathed deeply. "It's wonderful isn't it? I love summer nights like this, makes me want to go off somewhere and take a moonlit dip in a pool, just the two of us."

"It'd be flippin freezing though darling!" They both guffawed and then simultaneously clapped their hands over their mouths and gave each other the shhh symbol. They were nothing if not considerate to their neighbours when returning late.

He slipped through the front door and held it open for her. She idly trailed her finger across his chest as she passed through. Closing it softly he flipped the hall light on and bent to open a small chest on the floor. He looked at himself in the mirror by the front door and casually flicked at his hair. He pulled at his top shirt button, loosening the garment to rub his neck.

"I still caught the sun a bit today, look, even with all that slop on."

She looked at him and watched him unbutton the shirt. "You don't put enough on darling. I keep telling you." She ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his head. "God! Talking of which, did you see Anne's shoulders tonight?"

He slipped his shirt off, folded it and laid it in the chest on the floor. "Flipping heck, yeah I did, she's going to be sore! She looked like a lobster!" He reached down and wriggled his shoe off, rolled the sock off, pushed it in the shoe and placed it in the chest. He did the same with the other. "I wonder how people get like that in this day and age, don't you? I mean, it's not even a good look is it?"

She laughed and said, "I don't know, I quite like your Rudolph-the-Red-Nosed-Reindeer look!" She watched as he unbuckled his belt and pulled it out from the loops.

"Shut up! No? Is it?"

"Only a bit, darling!"

"God! What must people think of me!"

"They think you're fabulous, my darling boy. All of them."

She admired the curve of his firm toned buttocks as he, now naked, folded his trousers and placed them in the chest. "As do I."

"Awww, you say the loveliest things darling. Thank you." He locked the box, palmed the key, straightened up and then handed it to her. "Do you think Nick and Sarah, will come again? Didn't look like they enjoyed it that much."

She took the chest key from him, her fingers lingering on his for a second, then popped it into her slim purse before dropping it back into her handbag. "Mm, I wondered that. Still, I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea is it? I can't believe we've only been three times though, I love it." She pushed his left shoulder slightly, prompting him to turn away from her.

"I know! Me too," he replied. " I really hope they keep the standard up though, hun. It's only the quality of the bands that keeps it good. Otherwise it'd just be a night out in a pub."

"Not that there's anything wrong with 'just a night out in the pub' with you my love," she said as she lovingly traced her finger down his muscular spine, making him shiver and his buttocks twitch deliciously. She reached up to the key hooks by the door, where he'd only just hung up the car keys, and put her fingers on a long pink ribbon that was hanging there.

"Night out anywhere, just the two of us, will do me, darling," he whispered.

"Mmm, I know," she purred. "Over, sweetheart," she commanded softly, giving him another gentle push with her finger, this time in the middle of his shoulders.

He bent immediately at her words and touched his toes. Once again, she felt the icy cold heat of excitement at his obedience and willingness to humble himself for her. His total unflinching loyalty in exposing his most private parts to her in the most intimate way. Just because she wished it to be so.

"Do you know that chap with the black hat, playing the rhythm guitar then, darling?" She asked as she squatted on her haunches behind him and took a firm hold of his cock and balls, pulling them down slightly, away from his body. "Open your legs a bit babe." She tapped his inner thigh with her free hand.

"Yeah, I went to school with him," He shifted his foot to the right, giving her much easier access to his privates, and pushed his bottom a little further out towards her. "I haven't seen him for thirty years, would you believe. We didn't particularly get on at school but he seems like age has softened him a bit."

"Not like this bad boy'" she giggled as she continued to manipulate his stiffening cock and plump, purpling balls. She loved her husband's beautiful cock and balls. She'd had bad experiences with men before they'd gotten together, men with penises they had no idea what to do with. Inconsiderate men. Not like this man. This man was not blessed with a big penis; it was modest to say the least.

She liked that. A lot. Even more, she liked that he knew it and was so completely comfortable with it. She'd told him that she'd had bigger men and that she preferred his. She looked again at his cock. At her cock. It did belong to her. It glistened as she stroked it. Around four or five inches long in its wonderful engorged state and beautifully straight and thick as a plump pork sausage. She rubbed her finger over its dripping head covered in its shiny tight foreskin, smearing her finger in his delicious, salty precum.

"God, how did I get a wonderful man like you, darling?"

"We were meant to be, love. There was never any doubt about it." He felt her fingers on his cock and looked through his own legs, upside down, at her squatting form. There was no doubt he'd do anything for this woman. He loved her so completely. They were soulmates. He'd realised he wanted to submit to her and become her property very quickly, within weeks of meeting her and getting together with her. His submission was now something beautiful and not a dirty little secret that he kept locked in his mind too afraid to tell anyone. He embraced it.

So completely did he now embrace his submission that they'd agreed that they'd never shy away from telling anyone that she was in charge of their relationship. Never be ashamed of admitting he served her and submitted to her. Even on their wedding day, it was such common knowledge amongst their friends and family, nobody questioned it when the vicar had asked him to repeat, "Will you love her, honour, cherish and obey her?"

So, there it was. He'd taken a solemn oath to obey her at all times. And yet, they were a loving funny couple, with no clues to anyone that they lived a slightly 'different' life to most people.

She kissed his buttock softly and savoured the groan of pleasure. Taking her hand from his cock, she placed a hand on both of his bottom cheeks. She pushed them apart and was rewarded with the sight of his anus, puckering and unpuckering at the sudden exposure. She gazed at the slightly protruding hilt of the glass butt plug she'd placed up his back passage after his shower before they left for the evening. Tapping it with her fingernail, she breathed gently on this his most intimate of areas. She almost squeaked in delight as, again, he shivered uncontrollably.

She shook herself out of her reverie, gathered the pink ribbon in her left hand and offered it up to his cock and balls. With her right hand, she gave them another stretch away from his body. Then she passed the pink ribbon around the base of his balls, making sure to catch his hard cock in its loop too.

"Sharon's coming round for coffee tomorrow, honey." She said as she worked.

"Oh cool. I haven't seen her for ages. How's she getting on with her Mac after I had a look at it?"

"Oh, really brilliantly, thank you. You're so clever," she beamed.

She finished her ministrations with a tight bow and gave it a tug to make sure it was secure. "Okay, up."

She held onto him by the pink ribbon as she watched his beautiful body straighten. The ribbon was now nicely tucked between his buttocks. "Ooh, you okay love!" She queried as he wobbled, "Get up too quick?" She giggled as he grinned at her and gave her the thumbs up.

"Anyway, it's a bit of a milestone tomorrow. Sharon's coming as I said, and I want you to be a good boy for her ..."

"Oh ... really? Cool."

So it seemed with that coded message that his wife meant for her friend Sharon to come round and be served and entertained by the sight of him naked with his pink ribbon.

"Yes, really." She smirked deliciously at him. "You don't mind, do you?"

He shook his head and his eyes sparkled. "I'm going to make her so jealous of you, my darling."

"I know you will babe. I know." She started walking off, twiddling the ribbon round her fist as she did. He, bound to follow, walked backwards after her.

She stopped, allowing him to bump softly into her. She reached up on tiptoes to whisper in his ear. "I'm going to talk to her about her new boyfriend and how we might get him round to fuck your pretty arse and let her watch as I make you suck him off ..."

His legs buckled and he groaned.

"Right," she let out suddenly. "To bed I think. Shall we have a cocoa, or head straight up ...?"

*****

candasing
candasing
17 Followers