Hers and His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers

I flicked on the computer as Julie placed the rings on the desk in front of me under the lamp. I pulled on my pair of reading glasses and examined each ring for any sign of letters I might recognise. Nothing. We had both exhaustively googled to try and find the meaning of the ancient symbols inscribed on the box, and make sense of our experience with nothing worth mentioning found. Then Julie shocked me somewhat by saying, "We could always just try it again".

If that wasn't a big enough shock, what I said completely floored me and a knot tied itself tightly in my stomach. "We better do it upstairs in our bedroom again though".

For some reason Julie put the rings back into the pouch and closed the lid of the box before starting to carry it upstairs. "It just seems safer this way" she quipped as I closely followed her up the stairs. We both had a nervous pit stop at the toilet and then lay down on the bed. Julie handed me the large ring and I slipped it on. We were both still fully clothed as we rolled together looking into each other's eyes. We confirmed again with each other that we were sure we wanted to try this, and our lips met. Slowly we started to kiss, and it took a few minutes to start to get really passionate.

Then it happened, the numbness started, the lights went dimmer and the little background noise there was faded to nothing. With some dizziness, I rolled over and looked over at the clock and about three minutes had passed since I last looked at it. The clock I realised was on Julie's bedside table, so I lifted my head and looked over at the clock on my bedside table, and they were both saying the same time. "Three minutes" I said, with Julie's voice ringing in my ears.

"Yeah, how do you feel?" I heard my voice say.

"A little dizzy" I replied.

"Me too, but nothing as bad as last time"

"Yeah" I said.

We just lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling holding hands waiting for the disorientation to fade. It took a while but Julie was the first to sit up, in my body. I watched as she slowly swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

"Careful" I said.

She stood and turned slowly around. This was all too strange, but the curiosity was over powering. She held her hands (my hands) out as she walked around the bed to me. I took one and sat up. I swung the legs over the side of the bed and slowly stood up into the outstretched arms. We embraced, but for some reason avoided kissing. We just felt each other's back, shoulders, etc. It felt so weird being in such a close embrace with someone taller than me. "Let's try walking around" I said.

"Ok", Julie agreed quietly.

I was no longer dizzy, and started to take my first few steps, very gingerly with my arms held out for support. Crikey this was strange. We walked around the house a few times, before starting to feel comfortable with the different body shape and performance. I suggested we head back to the bedroom. As we did, I felt a strong hand grab my arse cheek and a voice giggle. We went through the bedroom door and I closed it behind us. I sat back down on the bed and we talked about our feelings. We had both agreed weeks ago, that we had probably changed back because we kissed after taking the rings off. I started to pull the ring off when Julie said, leave it on a few minutes. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, as she placed her hand on my thigh. I put my arms around the broad shoulders and offered my mouth saying we should lie down.

We both fell back onto the bed and our hands were exploring each other's body. Naturally I soon felt a hand on my chest. I was feeling the muscles of the legs under my hand. We continued to kiss for quite some time, but nothing happened. Julie had sometimes fantasised with me during sex about wanting to fondle and suck on a pair of breasts, and more! I would describe it as a very mild case of "bi curious". It was only ever mentioned in the heat of the moment during our lovemaking. The buttons on Julie's shirt that I was wearing started to be undone by two large strong hands.

I rolled onto my back as the hands continued to explore. I watched the shirt being slowly opened and the lacy bra exposed. My head leaned in and started kissing all around the bra, avoiding the breasts. A hand went inside the bra and I was startled when I felt the contact on the nipple. I was starting to get quite aroused, and I was rubbing Julie's thighs. I reached a hand inside the pants and carefully wrapped my slender fingers around a hard shaft. Julie jumped and let out a loud sigh. My thoughts were in overdrive as I had my hand on another penis, but it was my penis! We both stopped and just stared into each other's eyes. "Let's take the rings off now" I said.

Julie and I untangled and removed the rings. I looked at the clock, and we embraced and kissed. My eyes came into focus and I looked at the clock -- three minutes had passed. This time there was only a slight dizziness with almost no disorientation. But what happened during those three minutes? Julie stirred and sat up. She said she felt fine. I reached for her, as the shirt was still open and the lacy bra in full view. We again fell into each other's arms, only this time it all felt completely normal. I unhooked the bra, and we started to undress each other, just as we had done countless times before.

We were soon naked and fondling each other. Tongues met and hands wondered. When I reached between her wonderfully toned legs, and up into her crotch, she was hot. She was extremely wet. I gently rubbed my finger from side to side on her clit. She asked me to stop as it would make her cum too soon. Julie pushed me onto my back and swung her leg over me. We kissed as the head of my cock aligned itself with her opening and she applied a strong pressure to impale herself ever so slowly onto me. This is one of my most favourite ways to enter Julie.

As she descended on me, she would pulse her vaginal muscles, causing me to twitch each time. I love it when she does that. She hit bottom and slowly rose up again. I couldn't control myself, and reflex action took over and I started to jerk my hips upwards thrusting back into her with force. My arms were around her shoulders and her tongue was down my throat. This was the first sex we had had since the first experience we had with the rings weeks ago. After only a few moments, I asked Jules to grind her clit into my pelvic bone as I was getting close, to which she complied, and shortly after was riding herself to climax. I soon followed, pumping her full of my cum. She collapsed on top of me, and we just lay there as I kept thinking about the events of the past couple of hours.

The next morning we discussed our latest adventure with the rings, which were now securely locked in the safe. Neither of us were so afraid any more, as we realised we had worked them out. We still had no idea how they worked, just how to work them. Again we agreed that this was something far too wild to tell anyone else. We ended the afternoon with a Sunday BBQ at friend's place, and went home at a respectable hour as it was a "school night". As we fell into bed that night we held hands and agreed that we looked forward to the next experiment with the rings.

Mid week, a couple of weeks later, Julie informed me that both our children were invited to sleepovers the following Saturday night. We normally took these opportunities to go out and have dinner or a movie or something, but Julie had a glint in her eye, and we both said "the rings!" at the same time. The next two days just dragged on, and I found it really difficult to concentrate at work. At two on Saturday afternoon, I dropped our youngest at their friend's house. We had agreed with both sets of parents that we would pick up our children at lunch time the following day. I raced home as we had nearly 24 hours alone together.

As I pulled into the garage, and walked into the house, Julie was already at the study looking impatiently at me. She walked over, opened the safe and pulled out the box. She opened it and removed the rings from the pouch. She slipped hers on and handed me mine. My cock started to rise. I said "wait a minute" as she headed for the stairs, "I want to try and find out what happens for three minutes". I opened the cupboard with the video camera and tripod and followed her to our room. Julie was wearing a skimpy camisole top and a loose pair of silk shorts she had also bought on our trip. She fell onto the bed as I put the camera on the tripod and arranged the clock so it was able to be seen by the camera. I pressed the record button, pulled off my shirt and joined Jules on the bed. This wasn't the first time we had recorded ourselves on the bed, but it had been a while. Julie pulled her mouth to mine and we kissed.

I came to, and slowly sat up. The dizziness was still there and it still took a moment for the eyes to come into focus, but it was now nowhere near the daunting experience of the first time. Julie stirred and sat up too. I still couldn't get used to the shock of seeing myself from this different angle, so to speak. I stood and walked to the camera and hit the stop and rewind buttons. Together we carefully headed to the lounge and Julie anxiously waited while I connected the camera to the TV. It still took some getting used to, being in the other body. I pressed the play button and our bedroom came up on the big screen. There was Julie waiting on the bed, and the clock said 14:36, I slid into view and we watched as the events that had just unfolded in the bedroom were played out in front of us. 14:37 we were now kissing, the clock ticked over to 14:38 and we were still kissing. Then suddenly we both went completely limp and just laid there. We watched in awe as the only thing that happened on the screen was the clock ticking over. 14:39, 14:40, 14:41.

There was movement and Julie was stirring -- well me. I sat up and walked towards the camera. The last image was Julie's hand reaching forwards, and with a little shake of the image the screen went black. We sat there for a moment while the tape rewound and I pressed play again. We both saw it, and we both agreed that apart from us falling limp on the bed, as if asleep -- nothing else visible happened. Julie was sitting next to me, rubbing the cock through the shorts she was wearing. It was obvious that she had a hard on. I instinctively dropped one hand to my thigh as the other grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"So Andrew, what are we going to do for the rest of the day" I heard my voice say. Damn this takes some getting used to. Julie sat there rubbing her crotch.

I said "We've got so much time, let's not rush anything. We should just take things very slowly and see what develops", I said as I brought a hand up to my chest. I felt the nipple tighten as my fingers brushed against the breast through the silky camisole. I watched as Julie explored her new body as I was doing with mine. We both knew each other's and our own bodies so well, but from this completely different perspective it was all new to us. I reached a hand up under the top I had on, and cupped one breast then the other. My other hand had worked its way up into my crotch and was lightly feeling around down there. It all felt so familiar but completely different at the same time. I just kept watching Julie. Then she stood up and walked over to shut the curtains. Our house is pretty private inside, but we are still always careful. As she came back towards me, she stopped and pulled off the shorts -- almost falling over as she bent over.

There was no mistaking a boner under the red jocks I had put on that morning. Slowly she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pushed the jocks down the thighs. Julie stood up tall and there stood a proud erection, she just stared at it for a moment then her hand clasped around it. The look on her face was priceless, just like a child getting a new toy! She rubbed up and down for a short while, and then started bouncing around the room repeating "I've got a dick, I've got a dick".

By this time, I had lifted the camisole over my head and had a breast in each hand. I was fascinated. Julie's reaction was not what I had expected. She walked into the dining room as I watch, and picked up one end of our heavy dining table, marvelling at her new found strength. She walked slowly towards me not taking her eyes off me still repeating "I've got a dick", knelt down in front of me and brought her mouth to my bare chest. This was such an unusual experience, and I just sat back and soaked the pleasant sensations in. She fondled, and sensually kissed all over my upper body for quite some time, while I felt a tingling sensation down there. Continuing the encounter of her mouth with my nipples, her hand eventually began to rub at my crotch with a very delicate touch that was sending waves of pleasure all through me.

I could feel the heat and wetness growing, and I sat forward and wrapped my hand once again around the iron hard shaft that betrayed her level of arousal. I rubbed up and down, just as I had rubbed that cock so many times and a large amount of pre cum was oozing out. She pushed me back again and I lifted my hips as she hooked her fingers into the waist band of the pants I was wearing, and pulled them over my hips and down my legs. Julie always kept her bush cut short and neatly groomed, and as her hands moved back up my legs I eagerly parted them to allow her fingers access to my now pussy. She sat back on her heels as she knelt on front of me, and for a time, examined her pussy from this new perspective. Her fingers were all over me, and then she gently parted the lips wide and lowered her face to my crotch. I was in a trance as I watched her waste no time in pressing her tongue to my clitoris. "WOW!!! WOW!!!" I exclaimed. The feeling was so much more intense than the stimulation I got from my cock. She flicked her tongue from side to side with only the tiniest amount of pressure, causing me to twitch and groan.

After a short while the sensations were all too much for me, and I had to push her face away to gain my composure. This was not going to be easy to get used to and I was far too tense and inexperienced with these new feelings. I was however highly aroused, and as Julies stood and poked the cock toward my face, what else could I do but start kissing and licking. I stopped just long enough to stand up and sit her down, and then it was my turn to kneel. I planted a big sloppy kiss right on her mouth and immediately recognised the familiar taste of her pussy on her lips and tongue. I focussed on that for some comfort as I worked my way down. The hair on her chest shocked me back to the bizarre here and now as I placed my mouth around her nipples and flicked my tongue briefly then clamped down and sucked. That was something I really enjoyed her doing to me, but I think the sensation was far too different for her and she let out a small "ouch!"

We were in for a lot of learning in the next twenty hours or so. I persevered and continued lower, ran my tongue the length of the still rock hard cock, opened my mouth and simply took it in. It was as simple as that, and I concentrated on the memories of how a blow job felt when I was on the receiving end. I pumped my head up and down, building in speed and pressure. I must admit that I actually quite enjoyed the sensations of familiar cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Suddenly Julie stopped me. I looked into her eyes and saw frustration and dreamy pleasure all at the same time. She was having the same trouble I was.

I stood up and sat next to her on the couch. We just started talking and describing the sensations we had just experienced. We decided that we couldn't rush this even if we wanted to and discussed changing back for a while, then I suggested we just relax and watch something on TV to take our minds off the situation.

About an hour or so later I had to go to the toilet, and got up and walked out of the room. Realising this was going to be another education, I asked Jules to come too. I sat down on the toilet and relaxed as a stream of pee gushed out of me. Julie told me exactly how to wipe to ensure a good clean job. She said she should try, but was not comfortable standing, so she sat down and let it happen. She gave a shake and stood up. It's easy being a man.

As she stepped out of the bathroom she put her arms around me in a tight embrace. Our tongues met, and we kissed deeply. We are always so in tune with each other, and this really was no exception -- despite all the challenges. Julie's hands found their way to my arse and she was gently squeezing each cheek, just as I do to her in the same situation. I had my arms around the broad shoulders and was reaching up to meet the growing passion. We soon broke the embrace to walk into our bedroom. I had another growing knot in my stomach, as I had a very strong desire to try to push things lot further this time.

Julie fell backwards onto the bed, and I lied down on top of her. Her cock was again rock hard and pressed between us. The passion was really rising as we continued to kiss each other very deeply. She raised a knee between my legs, and I instinctively started to hump her thigh. The sensation was unbelievably stimulating. After only a few minutes, I let go of her mouth an spun around and straddled her face. Her cock was now right there in easy reach, just below my head. As her tongue again found my engorged clit, my lips closed around her cock as I commenced a slow rhythm of stimulation on the familiar organ.

I was soon panting on an unexplored plateau, and a few minutes later Julie pulled me off her. She gently turned me around and rolled me onto my back. My legs were apart and she manoeuvred between them and slowly lowered her face again to mine. There was now a rock hard cock dancing all around down there as our deep kissing resumed. Looking back it was such a beautiful experience, and comfortable way to lose my virginity for the second time in my life.

After some miss starts, the tip of her cock was soon resting against my swollen opening. She could feel it, I could feel it. She raised her face away from me, and looked into my eyes seeking approval, to which I simply smiled, and she shifted her weight ever so slightly and there was the head of her cock now just inside me as we looked intently at each other. She moved back a little and paused with the head back out of me. Again she shifted her weight and the pressure built, this time just a little more. Her self-control was outstanding as she continued to tease me as I have done to her so many times. Each thrust would allow her penis to enter me a little more. When I guess she was half way inside me she paused, but did not withdraw. Julie pushed all the way inside me and let out a guttural moan that told a great deal of how much she was feeling.

As she hit bottom I was full right up, and the pleasure was fantastic. Again she paused and then slowly withdrew, all the while she was moaning in pleasure, as was I. It didn't take long for us to come to a comfortable rhythm as she thrust all the way in and out in slow deliberate actions. The pace increased, as did the pleasure until she was really going at me. I was back on the plateau, I knew something was very close but I couldn't quite get there. Suddenly there was a whale coming from deep in her throat and some violent motions as Julie had her first male orgasm with her cock thrusting into me all the while.

Her reaction really caught me by surprised. Years of masturbating when I was young, followed by many years of sex and let's face it, a bloke never stops having a play, had taught me what to expect in an orgasm, and I knew the signs of one approaching. Julie had never had that experience, and she didn't know what to expect. Talking to her afterwards she was able to describe the feelings in tremendous detail.

ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers