Hers and His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers

After she calmed down somewhat she withdrew all the way from me, looked down at me knowing I hadn't yet reached my climax and immediately buried her face into my sopping pussy. I knew from the moment she made contact with me, that she would not let up until something happened. I was in such a state of arousal, as her tongue probed all around me, lapping at the cum she had just deposited. My hips were involuntarily bucking up and down and my upper body was thrashing all about as her tongue worked hard on my clit. I was stuck on the plateau of ecstasy for quite some time, until I had started to rub my breasts. The feelings continued to intensify from and already strong high.

Then I pinched my nipples triggering a massive wave that crashed through me. It started with some spasms down there and my clit went electric under her expert tongue. The wave passed up my abdomen and down my legs. It hit my chest with such energy that it forced out a very loud scream of pleasure. To try to describe the orgasm here with mere words would not convey the enormity of the experience. The female orgasm isn't quite as intense in the beginning like a male orgasm, but it just grows and keeps on growing.

Julie had an extreme look of satisfaction on her face as she removed herself from my still pulsing crotch. There was cum and juices all over her mouth and chin and she had a huge grin. She climbed up beside me, and I rolled away, allowing her to spoon me.

I fell asleep with hand cupping my breasts and a warm glow all over. A couple of hours later we awoke in the late evening. We quickly showered before we had a lovely dinner and a bottle of fine Australian red wine, over which we discussed in detail the events of the afternoon. We also decided that we should play it safe and switch back before we fell asleep for the night. After dinner we curled up together on the couch in front of some TV, before switching back around 22:00 without little more than exploring ourselves.

I awoke as usual at 06:00 on the Sunday morning with a seriously raging hard on. Soon after I was eating Julia's pussy with a much greater understanding of what she was experiencing. She soon shuddered to an intense orgasm before I entered her for some slow comfortable love making. We started off in the missionary position with strong deliberate strokes satisfying the both of us. I then pulled out and entered her from behind for a few minutes until Julie pulled away, pushed me onto my back and rode me by grinding into my pubic bone. Julie reached her second orgasm in less than 30 minutes just as I came deep inside her. She collapsed on top of me, and we "lied in" for quite some time.

Over the next few weeks, we experimented to determine exactly what the "rules" were. We worked out that in order to switch, we both had to be wearing the rings, and conversely to change back, we both had to not be. If only one of us was still wearing a ring, nothing would happen. This went along with our hypothesis of the safety of an implied level of trust between the two of us. The laying down thing was only to insure we weren't injured as we passed out for the transition, and we proved that by sitting up in the couch with a couple of mattresses on the floor in front of us in case we rolled off.

There also appeared to be no other limitation or side effect, however, one morning we were still "switched" as we called it, when our youngest came into our room early in the morning for a cuddle. It sort of freaked him out as for him everything was normal, but the language and fine idiosyncrasies were very confusing. We had to really concentrate to behave and use the same language of the other parent in order to keep control of the situation and convince him to go and put the TV on and that we would be out of bed shortly. After he left, Jules locked the door behind him, and we put things back to normal. That was quite an eye opener, as we had actually discussed interacting with other people while switched. We agreed right there, that it was not a wise thing to do -- even on the phone -- with other people who knew us.

We decided that while it would be fun to be out in public switched, it was just far too risky that we would run into someone we know, and have a conversation that might involve discussing something that either one of us knew nothing about. This was our private game, and to interact with others while switched would have to wait until we were on another trip away together...

ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers