Hers for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

She unfastened the snaps on his wrists and he let himself down, finding standing quite difficult.

She could tell his mouth was dry so she told him to go into the kitchen and pour himself something to drink, take another Viagra and fix 2 crackers and 2 pieces of cheese for his lunch.

He answered "Yes Mistress", and did as he was told.

She told him that at 2:30 she wanted him spread out on the bed, on his back with his legs tied to the corners of the bed and his hands tied at his sides.

If he wanted to eat and go to the bathroom, he'd better be finished and on the bed or he would get it. Again, he answered "Yes Mistress".

Actually, the break was a welcome one for her. The intensity of this whole experience was draining and she needed to relax a bit before continuing.

He wolfed down the crackers and cheese and drank a glass of water. Time was running out and he hadn't set up the bed.

He quickly went to the bathroom and then went into the bedroom where the bag of straps was. Laying face down on the bed as he reached over the side to tie the strap, he did not hear her come up behind him.

Smack went her hand on his ass as she told him "you're late". He quickly got the strap tied and moved to the other corner, closer to her.

Smack went her hand again. "I told you to be ready at 2:30 and here you are fooling around on the bed". She gave him several more while grinning to herself because he did not notice that it was only 2:25.

He finally got the other strap tied, even with her "helping" him by providing an incentive to get it tied and turned over, frantically snapping both of the hooks to his ankles. Reaching for the bag, he pulled out a short strap with 2 snap hooks that he attached to his wrist and passed behind his back.

He climbed onto the towel in the middle of the bed, lay back and waited for her next instructions. She tightened his ankle straps, snapped his wrist to the strap behind his back and climbed onto the bed.

She hooked one of the long corner straps to the one joining his wrists and pulled it up to the headboard where she tied it off. He was now unable to move. He was actually more restricted here, and certainly more accessible, than hanging in the doorway.

His cock had softened a bit and she scolded him for not keeping it hard for her. He replied "I'm sorry, Mistress" I won't let it happen again".

"You are damned right you won't. I want you so hard you are aching" was her reply "that thing doesn't do anything for me if it is limp!"

Now she sat on his chest saying. "Do you want this"? As she spread her swollen pussy lips open for his view.

"Oh, god yes"! Was his reply. She could see that the smell of her crotch was turning him on.

Reaching down and pinching his nipple, she said "yes what, slave"? "Yes mistress" was his reply. "Good, if you behave yourself and do EXACTLY what you are told to do, you might get some.

Your only job is to give ME what I want, understood"?

"Yes Mistress" was his reply. She lifted the blindfold that was around his neck and put it over his eyes, patting him on the head and saying, "that's a good boy, do what your Mistress wants."

With that, she got off the bed and went back into the living room, and back to her work, which was now almost complete.

She spent another hour or so finishing up her projects.

Occasionally, she would go into the bedroom to "check" on him. Working on his cock, putting her fingers in her sex and rubbing them under his nose, playing with or sucking his nipples and so on.

She'd spend just enough time to bring him back up to a boil and then stop, going back to her work, leaving him pulsing on the bed without the release he wanted. Delightful.

Finally she was done with her work and came back into the bedroom, saying "How's my little toy? Are you keeping it nice and hard for your Mistress? I do hope so because I might want to have some fun with it again."

She climbed onto the bed and sat on his stomach with her hands pinning his shoulders to the mattress. "Are you ready to perform for me? Are you ready to service me like a good little slave? Is that cock hard like I want it?"

He replied "Yes Mistress." She sat on his chest with her pussy inches away from his face. He could smell her scent and lifted his face to try and lick it but found she was just beyond reach.

She bunched up a pillow behind his head but he still could not reach her. "Well", she said, "That's too bad. I guess you'll just have to watch since you can't make it" and lifted off his blindfold.

Then she moved her left hand up to her right breast and started to play with the nipple. While her finger stroked and circled her nipple, her right had descended to her clit.

She continued tracing little circles around her nipple while her finger slid up and down the outside of her labia. He could only watch as her fingers and thumb parted her labia and her finger started to massage her clit.

She slid two fingers deep into her wet pussy and moaned in enjoyment. They came out glistening with her moisture. "Do you want to taste me?" she asked"

"Yes please" He answered. "Can you smell my wet pussy?" she inquired.

"Yes Mistress" he answered. "Would you like to suck all the juices from my pussy?" She asked.

"Oh, Yes Mistress." he replied.

"Good, we'll see about that later, but only if you behave".

Her fingers poised over his mouth and tipped downward. He opened his mouth to receive them but she held them up just out of reach until a single drop fell into his open mouth. "That's all for now" she told him.

"More, please" he begged. "Quiet now, don't distract me or else" she replied. "But I want to taste you so badly" He said.

"You asked for a taste, which I just gave you, and I asked you to be quiet , which you did not do. You have disobeyed me again. I . told . you . to . be . quiet!"

Taking the blindfold, she slid it back over his head and took the gag, slid it into her sex to get her juices on it and pushed it into his mouth, tightening the strap around his head.

Too bad she didn't have that gag/dildo combination she saw on the web. That would allow her to get off right in his face.

He could watch her cum, smell her sex and do nothing about it except hold still and let her fuck his mouth. Mmm, it made her juice just thinking about it.

She also liked the idea of tormenting him by turning it around when she had come enough and making him suck it and lick it clean while telling him that this was as close as he was going to get to licking her.

It would drive him crazy. . . . Well, enough daydreaming.

She got off of him and went back into the other room, leaving him there blindfolded, with the gag in his mouth and his cock rock hard and throbbing.

After a bit she returned and asked him if he was ready to behave.

He nodded his head "Yes" and she reached down and removed the gag, saying, "Good, I hope you have learned your lesson."

With that, she straddled him and slid up to force her wet crotch into his face and mouth. "Lick it" she commanded.

He immediately went to work on her. Starting at the bottom of her sex and licking all the way up to suck gently on her clitoris. God, it felt good. She could feel herself coming up too quickly, a lot faster than she had planned on.

The fact that she was so ready was probably due to the 20 or 30 times she had cum during the morning. Keeping him in a state of heightened arousal had the same effect on her, only every climax she had made her hungry for more.

Her crotch was now completely alive and dripping. After another minute or so of his licking and sucking, she could feel herself climbing to another orgasm.

As she got hotter and hotter she ground her crotch into his mouth, wanting to feel his tongue deep inside of her. Her clit received his wonderful attention but she wanted to feel him inside her.

Tiring of humping his face, she moved off of him. His cock was standing up like a flagpole, twitching.

She turned to him and said "My my it looks like you are all excited, just look at how hard your little dickey is".

He groaned as his cock jumped in response. Moving down to lick on his nipples she said "Let's see what THIS does to your little thingie". She proceeded to lick, suck, pinch and even bite his nipples, causing him to jump and twist on the bed like a fish out of water.

Hmmm . . she wondered how well some nipple clamps would work on him. He did like it when she pinched them or pulled on them. She would have to look into this at a later date and maybe surprise him with them.

That close-up view of his cock screaming for attention as she worked his nipples caused a hard contraction in her crotch and released a fresh flow of wet juices. She almost came just looking at that hard, shiny, pulsing cock.

She just had to have it in her and mounted him. God he felt good, he was hot inside her and felt big because she was so swollen.

She worked him with her sex. Moving for her pleasure not his, pulling and pinching his nipples to get him to arch and pulse inside her.

All the while she is telling him "Don't you dare cum. I want MY cock hard for another six hours, so you'd better let me know if you are getting close."

He replied "Yes, I'll let you know."

She pulled herself up and in her fiercest voice told him "I did not give you permission to speak."

He replied "yes Mistress" and kept his mouth shut.

God, she felt powerful, riding his cock, controlling him and even telling him that he couldn't cum until she said so.

The thought of it made her tighten on his cock even more, as if to emphasize the fun she was having dominating him.

She moved off of him, leaned over and suddenly sucked his cock deeply into her mouth. He gasped and arched to meet her.

She quickly pulled off and said "that's enough fooling around. You are to rest a while and think about keeping MY cock hard and ready for whenever I want it."

Taking the gag, she again slid it into her sex to get her juices on it. Then, after shoving it in his mouth and strapping it to his head, she got off the bed and went into the living room to do some more work, leaving him spread out, and deprived of sight so all he could do was concentrate on his hard cock and tasting her on the gag in his mouth.

He had no idea of when he would be released or called on to perform for her or be assaulted by her, which was just delightful to think about.

She left him tied there for quite a while as she finished up her work for the day, walking in occasionally to play with his nipples or with his cock, just to see it jump and hear him moan.

A few minutes later she came back in and attached the suction cups to his nipples, as she wanted them nice and sensitive.

Finally, an hour or so later, after it got dark, she walked back into the bedroom, popped the cups off his nipples and reached over to untie the knot holding his hands to the headboard.

She said "turn over", unsnapping one of his wrists and releasing the gag as she did so. She left the blindfold on him and told him that she was going to FUCK his ass until he was squealing like a little piggy and told him to "turn over, now!"

He quickly got on his hands and knees, with his feet over the bottom edge of the bed, before pulling several pillows under his chest for support.

She then took the straps from the corners of the bed and snapped them back onto his ankles, pulling them tighter so his legs were held spread. She took her hand and spanked his ass several times to see how much he could move.

After working on him for a minute or so, getting his butt red in the process, she pulled the ankle straps even tighter to further immobilize his legs.

Next, she climbed onto the bed in front of him and thrust her crotch into his face, saying "This is to let you know that you're MY property. Now lick. Give me what I want."

He went right to work on licking and sucking her clit. When he started to bring up one of his hands, she slapped his shoulder and said "I said lick, not touch."

She then pulled away and reached forward to snap his wrists together in front of his chest, allowing him to support himself with his arms almost folded while restricting his movements.

She then slid her wet crotch back into his face and commanded him to "Get busy or you are going to get it. I want to come NOW!"

He quickly managed to bring her up to another lovely climax with that talented tongue of his. He would flutter his tongue over her clit as he sucked on it. . . mmmmm... this WAS fun.

All it did was make her hornier and hungrier. She decided that it was time for her "surprise", slid off the bed, and went into the other room where she had a bag hidden behind the hi-fi.

Opening the bag, she took out a double-ended strap-on dildo that she had ordered from one of the internet sites.

Putting some KY on the smaller end, she slid it into her sex and buckled it on. Mmmmm, it did feel good sliding into her. It felt bigger in her now than when it arrived and she had tried it on to get the buckles adjusted.

Wow, here she was, with a 7 inch, hard cock that was now part of her. She was the boy top and he was going to be the little piggy girl bottom.

She walked back into the bedroom, got onto the bed and rubbed the dildo against his cheek, saying "open your mouth little piggie, I have something for you".

She slid it into his mouth slowly telling him to lick it and suck on the head. Then she began to fuck his face with "her" cock, telling him to "suck it baby, make it feel good."

What a feeling of power it gave her. She grabbed his hair and forced his head down onto HER cock, causing him to gag and struggle before pulling it out of his throat.

She continued to fuck his mouth telling him to "suck it hard for your mistress", just because it felt good on her clit.

After a little while she decided it was time to go for his ass, telling him "You are MY toy, and you are to give ME what I want, and now I want that sweet little piggy ass of yours."

"Understand?" He groaned and said "Ye, yes Mistress."

She moved off the bed, got the bottle of lube, poured some on her hand and started to work her fingers into his ass, moving in and out until he began to relax and start responding, moving into her hand as she slid her fingers in.

He was ready. She slid her fingers out, wiped them off on the towel that was there and got the lubricant bottle. Knowing he was hungry to have his ass invaded, she put some lube on her hand and reached between his legs for his cock.

She could feel his frustration and arousal as she stroked his cock instead of playing with his ass.

She worked on it as if she was milking a cow's teat hanging down, pulling it out hard behind him.

When she thought she had brought him up far enough, she stopped and left him to twitch in the cool air. He moaned and said "Oh God."

Turning her attention to the dildo sticking out from her crotch, she lubed it up generously. Standing behind him, she enjoyed the sight of his back and his ass in front of her.

He was totally vulnerable and powerless. She lightly ran her fingers down his back to his ass, causing him to arch and move his butt back towards her, wanting to be filled.

God she was wet! Grabbing the slick dildo, and holding his hip with one hand, she slowly slid it into his hungry ass.

His sharp intake of air and the moan were enough to know that she had his full attention and he squirmed and tried to meet her thrust.

Gradually she moved in and out, slowly picking up speed, fucking him with "her" cock.

She slapped his ass and said "your ass is MINE, do you like being fucked like a little girl piggy? Does my big, hard cock feel good in your tight little ass?"

All he could do was moan with every thrust, making a long muffled eeee sound as she slid her "cock" into him.

She smacked his ass again and said, "answer me! Does my little piggy like being FUCKED in the ASS?"

He moaned "Yes Mistress" in between her thrusts, trying to escape that thing invading his ass but enjoying it at the same time.

All the while his "eeee" moans were getting louder and louder as pumped her cock into him.

What a high, what fun, SHE was fucking his ass and he couldn't do a thing about it except take it.

The in and out movement of the strap-on began to do its work on her clit. The top ridge on the dildo in her was in just the right place to slide over her very sensitive nub.

She gradually shifted her focus from doing him to the sensations that it gave her, becoming hotter and hotter as she fucked him.

Every time she pumped into him, it caused the ribs on the dildo to hit her swollen clit, making her crazy to do it faster and harder as she got closer and closer to cumming.

He was totally lost in the sensations of his anal invasion and squealing and moaning with every thrust, completely oblivious to everything except that plastic dick in his ass.

She was now fucking him as hard and as fast as she could, holding his hips while grinding and rotating hers as she drove into him, not caring about what it was doing to his ass but completely focused on taking HER pleasure from the ridge working on her swollen clit.

And take it she did, this climax was the hardest of the day. She kept on fucking him and it rolled into another, and another and another until she could hardly move, collapsing on top of him.

Shaking from the intensity of the whole experience, she pulled out and lay there next to him for a couple of minutes, slowly coming back down to Earth.

He remained still, his ass open and twitching from the assault, moaning quietly and completely submissive like a good little piggy. She loved it.

When she could move again, she got up, took off the strap-on, put it in the sink and got a warm washcloth, which she used to wipe his slick ass.

She unsnapped his wrists and ankles and told him to roll over, "I'm not finished with you yet", she said as she pulled the pillows out from under him.

A shaky "Yes Mistress" was his reply. Her next command was "fix your arms", which he quickly did, snapping the short strap connecting his wrists behind his back and lying down.

She pulled his knees up and fastened his ankles to the wrist straps on each side. Now he was wide open and immobile. She could get to his cock and to his ass with ease.

It was now close to 9 PM and almost time to end the game. She got the lube and black dildo. Lubing it, she again worked it into his ass, enjoying his moans as she slid it in.

"Ooh, does my little piggy like being butt fucked"? she asked. "Oh, yes Mistress", was his reply. "Good, because I'm not finished fucking your ass."

With that she started to work the dildo in and out. When he felt loosened up enough, she started in on his cock. Working both together to increase the intensity of his arousal.

He has spent the entire day hard and dripping and it should be an impressive climax when he finally lets go.

She brought him to the edge 4 or 5 more times, letting go of the dildo and his cock simultaneously when he got too close, watching his cock jump and throb as she did so.

He was moaning audibly now and trying to move his hips to gain release. She asked "Is your cock hard enough? You know I want it throbbing and ready to cum for me."

She would let him lie there and pulse for a couple of minutes between each attack on his cock, giving him enough time to settle back down and then start in all over again, teasing him mercilessly until he came up again, and again.

Finally it was time to kick him over the edge. She started working on him in earnest, using her hand and the dildo together as before.

As he began to come up, she slowed way down, stretching it out painfully.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers