Hers For Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Beth deals with her husband after a humiliating day.
4.4k words
4.37
39.9k
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**
Beth's husband has just been whipped in the ass with a crop and then fucked with a strap on for the first time, then he watched his wife have her first lesbian experience right in front of him while he was cuffed and not allowed to participate. After that, the girls feel asleep, leaving him frustrated, horny and locked up in his chastity device.

**

So, I was really frustrated, I was so sure my turn was coming when they were finished playing with each other, instead they pass out and I was still locked up after hours of stimulation, visual and otherwise.

Now all I could focus on was how much my ass hurt, inside and out. Obviously, the outside felt sore, beaten, while my asshole felt open, raw, really sensitive, I could like feel the air on it. And my dick was still sore and pushing against its tiny cage.

I thought about finding the key and letting myself out while she slept, jerking off and locking myself back in, I was that desperate, but if she found out, I'd be so fucked, and besides, when she got up, maybe after Alie left, I was sure she'd take care of me really nice for all that I'd been through, humiliated just for Alie and Beth's enjoyment.

But for now, I wasn't just going to watch them sleep, so I went and took a shower, and turned it cold halfway through, I needed to stop this erection somehow.

Then, peaking my head in to see if they were still in the same position, I grabbed some gym shorts and slid them on and went back into the other room and just watched TV quietly.

Hours passed, I didn't want to leave, I felt like I was kind of expected to stay with them, until Alie left, like I was under Beth's control for the moment, like I couldn't do anything on my own. I didn't even want to put a shirt on for the same reason.

Finally, I heard the bed creak, and Beth peaked around the corner of the bedroom at me.

"Hey baby, can you make us some dinner?" she ducked her head back in and I heard talking, then it reappeared, "...yeah, pasta. We need the carbs after that workout. Can you make like a real nice sauce too, like last time, lots of mushrooms and peppers and stuff chopped in it?"

"I don't think we have much vegetables."

"Ok, can you run to the store first? We can wait, but hurry."

"Uhh, ok."

"Thanks baby!" she beamed at me, and turned to head back inside the bedroom, but popped her head back out again, "Can you bring us in some big, cold glasses of water first please? All that fucking on wine, my mouth is like super dry."

"Sure."

"Thank you so much, you're the best." Then she didn't leave, but didn't say anything else so I said "you ok?"

"Can you get it now?" she said, now sounding a little bit annoyed instead of peppy. "Like get up.." Then when she saw I was getting up, she left back to the bedroom.

So, I went and got them big glasses of water with ice. They were now under the covers, still pressed up tight together. As they saw me enter, they sat up, revealing their breasts.

"Thanks, baby." Beth said, "You going to the store now?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, don't wait, we're getting really hungry."

"OK."

"And, we were thinking, let's make it like a real nice meal, a feast, so can you make garlic bread with cheese, and a Caesar salad."

"..with real bacon." Alie added.

"Yeah, perfect, and get some more wine too."

"That may take a while."

"That's ok, as long as you go fast."

I grabbed a shirt off the dresser and left as Alie whispered, "oh my god" and giggled.

I got back and the girls were still in the bed, chattering quietly, Beth yelled at me to see if I got everything. Then I got to work chopping up all the vegetables Beth likes in it, onions, mushroom, peppers. I had to make a lot, both me and Beth could really eat a lot when we're hungry and I had to make even more than that for Alie.

It took me well over an hour of chopping (I wasn't very fast) and cooking before the meal was ready, before that Beth yelled at me through the door, "you'll have to wash the wine glasses too, we only have 3. so I went into the bedroom to get one, and saw them now just kind of sprawled over each other askew, Alie was using Beth's breasts as a pillow. They were still naked, just talking.

I grabbed the glass and Beth said, "That's the one that I peed in, I want you to mark it or something so I know not to use that one ever, that one is your glass now. And don't wash it yet, wash the other two for us though."

"OK," I said, sounding broken and left as they laughed.

I called them for dinner shortly after and they came scrambling in, now each dressed in only panties, Beth had put on some yellow cotton ones. It was 10 o'clock and they had gotten here at like noon, and I know Beth had almost nothing for breakfast, then just wine since, so she, like myself had to have been starving. The girls sat next to each other at our small square table, and they immediately starting playing footsies under the table and giggling a bit.

I served them both wine and then myself in the pee glass and we started, Beth gushed about how good it was and how grateful she was that I made it, which made me feel good.

We all ate ravenously, when Beth had a noodle fall off her fork and onto her breast, making us all chuckle a bit.

"Come here, baby, clean me up." Beth turned towards me and stuck her chest out. Happily, I leaned over and sucked the noodle off the top of her breast.

"Lick me clean, baby!" so I licked all the sauce up too.

"That looked fun," Alie pouted.

"It was fun," I said with a grin. Beth laughed.

"Was it more fun than when I beat your ass, then fucked you till you begged me not to?" Alie snapped.

"I don't know, it was just fun."

Then Beth said, "Here try it, and dropped a noodle onto each breast. Same time." We both ate the noddle off her tit and after that the dinner finished pretty normally.

At that point it was past 11, and Alie said after she put down her fork and leaned back in her chair, "Jesus, what a great day, I won't forget this. Thanks you guys."

"No problem." Beth said, and then Alie went into the bedroom.

"Get these dishes cleaned up too baby, I'd help, but I am still so exhausted, and buzzed off that wine."

Then Alie emerged dressed and pushed Beth up against the wall, still in only her panties, right near where I'd been fucked and they kissed for a long time before Alie finally left.

Beth sat on a dinner chair right outside the kitchen watching me clean the dishes as we talked, or she talked about how great today was, and how great I was to enable it happen.

When I finished the dishes she said, "Baby, if you're up to it, could you give me a massage? My muscles are so tense right now, and when we passed out on the bed, my neck and shoulder must have been at a weird angle, they both hurt now."

"Sure Beth, I'd love to."

"God, you really are the best husband ever. Did you see how jealous Alie was too? That's you she's jealous of."

She led me back into the bedroom and dropped on the bed on her stomach.

I pulled her hair over one shoulder and started working on her neck and shoulders.

"Get in there really good baby, really hard, you can't hurt me."

I leaned into it and really pressed my fingers and thumbs into her as I kneaded.

"Yeah, I love the deep tissue stuff, just like that. This is heaven."

I mounted her ass to start on her back and she said, "Take your clothes off baby, I want to feel your skin."

Very excited, I stripped naked quickly. As I leaned over to rub her, the head of my cage hit her back.

"Mmm, I like feeling that too, reminds me that dick is all mine, it feels so good, you're doing such a good job this time."

I went over her back, her arms, and did her shoulders and neck again since they were stiff, I was going slow and really pressing, it was tiring my arms out. You can add forearms to my list of body parts that were sore.

As I finished her upper body, she said, "Go get a towel and wipe my feet for me before you do my legs."

So, I did, cleaning the soles of her feet and generally washing them all over.

"Take my panties off too, before you rub my ass." She lifted her hips up and a slid them off, leaving her naked with me. I looked at her still wet pussy lips, juices caked to her pubic hair as I pulled them off, she still hadn't showered so her musk was strong and I loved it.

I started to kneed her ass and she said, "Really dig in on my ass, as hard as you can. See if you can make it hurt, I dare you."

I picked it up and started to really squeeze. "Can you go any harder? Pound my ass cheeks like me and Alie pounded yours."

I put all my weight on my fists and ground them over her ass cheek.

"Yes, there you go, nice and hard! Good job. All I can smell is sweat, sex and alcohol, is that what I smell like?"

"Pretty much, but I like it."

"Nice, I like it too. Maybe not the alcohol part, though."

I moved all the way down to her feet next.

"How did you like today?" she asked, with weight, a fragility in her voice, like she was afraid to know.

"It's hard to answer like that simply, it was hard on me, embarrassing, really embarrassing."

"I know baby, I am sorry, I am sure I went too far, trying to show off for Alie, she always - her and her friends thought I was such a prude, boring, that I wanted to prove it to her. I know I went overboard a lot, right from the start, up to being like a diva in making you make us a big dinner, I shouldn't have made it so emasculating for you to do what I asked then."

I was glad to hear she agreed that she went too far, and she felt bad about it.

"But honestly, it was the best day of my life, and mostly because of you, you're such an amazing husband to help me with this, I know I am hard on you, focus on your faults, while you don't do that to me, but I want you to know that this is why I married you, this is what makes you so special to me. Your willingness to help me, no matter what. Thank you so much for being a good sport today. I know I put you through some lows, but I know that the highs and the good times are so frequent it's worth it. Thank you baby."

"You're welcome Beth."

"You're even doing a better job on my feet now, so nice baby...I know today was hard on you a lot, but did you like it, parts of it? Did you like watching me fool around with Alie?"

"Yeah, but I was so hard, my dick was crammed in so tight, it really hurt and I couldn't make the erection go away."

That pleased Beth, who laughed, "really?"

"Yeah, like the whole time, it was so sexy to see."

"So, we turned you on,"

"So much, I thought I was going to cum just from watching."

"But you didn't or anything?"

"No."

"Too bad, that would have been so cool."

I started on her calves now. I wanted to ask her to let me out, to even fuck her maybe, but I wasn't allowed to even ask anymore, I couldn't mention it, she'd do it on her own time, but she was so happy with me, I was beginning to think I could fuck her after this massage.

"What was the hardest part for you?" there was genuine concern in her voice.

"When Alie was hitting me."

"That really hurt, huh?" There was lots of compassion in her voice.

"Yeah, but it wasn't that, it was more I felt that you weren't protecting me, didn't care, you know? I mean, I let you do all this because I trust you, I know I'm safe giving up control to you, but I felt like you weren't really concerned for me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You really thought I would let something happen to you."

"Kind of, more like you didn't care, and that you even showed so much of our relationship to her, I always thought that was our private business, my chastity, the whipping, all of that, I never thought you'd, like, brag about it to others."

She pulled away and faced me on her knees and gave me a big hug. "Baby, I hate that you feel that way, but I would never abuse your trust, you're right, I value that trust, but I never said that it was our secret always, and I certainly don't just tell anyone, I carefully revealed it to one person, one of my closest friends."

She paused, as if to gather her thoughts. "...when she hit you, of course I wouldn't let her really hurt you, I mean think about it, nothing's different, you have a sore ass, maybe a bit more sore than usual, but it's really not that different from me right? I can see why you felt I wasn't caring, but I did that on purpose, because really, it wasn't that different because just hurting more in the moment, right?"

"No, I guess not."

"And I know it would be hard for you to be like that in front of others, humiliating, and I did think hard about if I was willing to do it, and I wasn't even sure if I would this morning. I know you assumed it was our secret, but really, I just don't see how any harm could come of others knowing, like I said it's one person, my best friend for years, and it lead to the best day ever, I figured you'd volunteer to do that if it meant me having a good a time as I did. Right? I promise everyone that sees you with me, even if they knew that will still be very jealous of you."

"I guess."

"Good, I'm sure you'll be upset about it now, it's still very emotional, but give it some time ok? You'll see, everything will be as good as it was, better, because of how happy you made me."

She let me go, and I started back on rubbing her legs.

"But did you like parts of it, what about the anal sex? How was that?"

"At first it really hurt, like I couldn't even think straight either, as she was fucking me, it was weird, like I lost my composure. But, overtime, I calmed down and it didn't feel as bad."

"Then, when you fucked me, pressed against me like that, it felt good actually, really felt good. It still hurt, but it felt good too, then near the end, it just hurt a lot, like it was too much, too long.

"Aww, we used your virgin asshole too much," Beth said teasingly.

"I think that's pretty much it."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Yes, my ass is in rough shape."

I started on her hamstrings but Beth rolled over, and spread her legs, the musk off her pussy was overwhelming now, it hit me from three feet away.

"Your pussy smell is so strong." I said.

"Oh god, I bet, I sweated, and I can feel my juices all over my pubic hair and around, then I just feel asleep like that, it's all marinating in there now. Get down and give it a real good whiff baby."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, if you want..." she purred, biting her lower lip sensually.

So, I put my face over her pussy and breathed it in. "Mmmm," I said, excited this was happening.

"Get your nose right in my hair, really breathe me in." I put my nose right above her pussy, buried in the little tuft of hair and breathed in, and she said, "stay down there." I did a few more times before letting my nose drift down to near her clit, but then she pushed my head away gently.

"No, no baby, we have to finish the massage, my thighs are important, I was using them a lot to fuck you today. So you know how hard they worked."

"God, I know, you're freaky strong." She just chuckled a bit.

Then with her legs spread, my face inches from her pussy, I started to work on her left thigh. Slowly working, until I was on the inner thigh, an inch from her pussy, kneading her muscles, I could see her pussy twitch a little, she wanted to be touched.

"God, I'm still horny, after all that today, I'm like a nympho all of a sudden," she said as I rubbed her soft inner thigh.

Then I did her other leg, again moving towards her pussy as her breath got sharp again.

And finally I finished, brushing against her pubic hair as I said, "anywhere else? Breasts? Stomach?"

"No, that was amazing baby, she let her legs open up even further. Can you breathe me in again, I liked that."

"Yeah," I said, with a big smile.

I did, she left me there, rubbing fingers through my hair.

She cooed, but then slowly closed her legs and told me to climb up beside her.

She curled up against me, and I, confused that I had lost access to her pussy, kind of allowed myself to be molded, and we wound up in a spooning position.

"I want you to hold me like this all night, I want my smell to be in your head all night." she said as I curled up against her.

"That's it?" I said, not being able to help sounding frustrated.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," I said, figuring it was a bad idea to bring it up directly.

"I know you're horny baby, I'm just so exhausted and content to be like this, but soon."

I couldn't sleep well at all, besides just being horny and frustrated, my balls were really sore, this dull pain, I assume from not getting any release.

Eventually I did fall asleep.

We wake up and she had me rest my head on her shoulder and breasts and we just lay there for a bit, sometimes talking. Then it's shower time, we go together.

We get in and she decides to have a bath instead, so I prepare it for her. Then she gets in and has me wash her from the outside. I do a very thorough, loving job, hoping that will ensure I get a really great release. She has me scrub her all over with some rough soap she likes to use, she says it gets off the dead skin. I work extra hard on her soles at her insistence.

Then we both get in the shower together and she lets me out of the cage, it's been so long, but sometimes she lets me out just to wash it and puts it right back on, so I wasn't even positive what was happening.

First, she has me finish cleaning her, I wash her hair, and her legs, then she lets me clean her pussy, just rubbing my fingers through her pubic hair, then feeling her outer lips as I soaped up between her legs. This was the first time I'd even done that in so long, touching her pussy even like this, except incidentally while thrusting using a dildo.

I lingered there for more then necessary, and she allowed it, then she got the soap and pressed her naked body against mine and started to rub soap over me, while her wet breasts were pressed against my arm or chest or back as she moved around.

Her hand found my cock and I moaned in approval. She started to stroke it slowly, instantly it was fully hard. I reached for her ass but she told me not to touch as soon as my hand moved against her hip. I let it fall back down.

She let the soap fall and played with my cock and balls more, just gently, stroking, squeezing, as I watched some soap flow down her breasts. I had to lean against the wall, the pleasure slowly growing. Then she let go of me and pressed herself against me from behind, then let go, and she was stepping out of the shower.

"Stay there. Don't move." she said as I turned my head. She reached back into the shower and turned off the hot, and soon the freezing cold water hit my side as I gasped.

She grinned, "Stay there, let it hit you."

I did my best, it probably wasn't that long, but it felt like forever, before she finally let me out and the purpose was to turn my erection back into a tiny little package she could easily install back into my chastity cage.

"Sorry," she said as she looked at my face, "it's almost evil, but it's so funny too. I'll make you breakfast. And I'm hungover, so it's no easy feat." She patted my butt and jumped back into the shower to rinse off.

Soon after, I was dressed and she was in the kitchen cooking, still naked. She called me and we chatted as she cooked, which was incredibly distracting, looking at her naked ass bounce as she scurried around the kitchen.

I found myself really hoping she'd spill something on her chest like at dinner, that was fun, licking it off, I didn't care how demeaning it was. Just like being let out of my cage to beat off, it was demeaning, but it was better than not jerking off, just like I'd rather lick her tit than not.

She just made one huge omelet, and we went into the living room and she sat on my lap and we ate it together, feeding it to each other. Obviously I enjoyed that, but having her naked body draped over mine was incredibly frustrating.

12