Hers for the Evening

Story Info
Dominant female pegging.
2.1k words
4.39
73.4k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kisses him deeply, moaning softly into his mouth, tongue searching and probing, hands roaming over his body.

"Tell me what you want...." she breathes, pulling his shirt over his head and dropping it to the floor.

"You Ma'am" is his hurried reply. "This. Your hands, your mouth, your cock."

"Ahh..." she snickers, running her hand over the silicone protruding from the leather harness encircling her waist. "This, this is what you want huh?"

Bashfully he drops his head lightly into her shoulder, nodding.

"Well," she begins, lightening the mood a little "I can't exactly fuck you with your jeans on now can I?" And drags her nails gently down his sides, lingering over the v cut in his abs, resting at the waistband of his jeans.

His hands alight on the buttons, quickly tugging them open, shimmying the jeans over his hips and onto the floor. Before he can get to the boxer briefs, she reaches her right hand down, cupping his cock and balls, tugging and squeezing gently. His head falls back, a soft moan escaping his lips.

"Mmmnn...thank you Ma'am"

She smiles "Nice...you're welcome. Now lemme have these, they're concealing what I really want."

Off they go, followed quickly by her shirt and bra. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she steps forward and pulls herself into him, their bare chests meeting. The energy between them sparks, and his eyes open and meet her gaze. She smiles again, as he remembers that he too has hands, and starts them roaming across her body.

"That's it...good man. Your hands feel so good."

She closes her eyes and lets his hands move across her body, into her hair and over her scalp, kneading her shoulders and down to the small of her back. She can feel his cock growing, pressing into her belly as he writhes gently against her. His powerful hands kneading her ass cheeks bring a soft moan to her lips. He bends down to kiss her neck, nuzzling into her shoulder, grazing her skin with his teeth. Nudging him gently, she breaks the contact and turns, grinding her ass into him and resting her head on his chest. He takes the cue, and his hands begin on her front, down her neck to cupping her breasts, lightly teasing and tugging her nipples, and gripping and pulling firmly on her breasts. His hands slide down her sides and the tops of her legs, and she feels him hesitate at the harness and attached cock.

"Feel that do ya?" she whispers, "That's what will soon be buried deep in your ass. That is what you want isn't it?"

His breath catches, and she feels his cock twitch against her lower back. "Mmhmn."

"Not going to cut it hun, tell me. Tell me what you want."

"Please Ma'am. Please work your cock deep inside me. Please fill me."

With that, she turns again and pushes him gently towards the bed. He backs up until it presses against the back of his legs, and looks down to her, unsure. Their height difference is amusing to her, despite her 4 inch heeled boots, and she smiles, running her fingers over his muscled chest, pausing to nibble on his erect nipples. A quick gasp from him, and he's off balance just long enough for her to shove him forcefully backwards onto the bed. Startled, he lets out a quick squeak.

Giggling "....you're ok...for now" crawling over his body as she joins him on the bed. "Up you go, all the way onto the bed for the moment."

He does as requested, and she begins to explore him in earnest. Tongue, teeth, and hands all busy for a bit as she teases and torments him into full excitement. He thickens and rises with the attention to his body, but she's careful to avoid any direct contact with his throbbing cock. Finally she reaches down, searching for the end of the njoy he should have settled into his ass more than an hour ago. Finding the elliptical handle, she tugs gently.

"Ahh yes...I almost forgot this was here! You were so good to follow my instructions." She smiles up at him, gently tugging the first half inch or so out of his ass. He squirms and moans softly under her touch. She stretches up and over him to the nightstand, retrieving the lube and dripping a little onto her fingers, re-lubricating the plug as she continues to play with the toy in his ass.

Licking her other hand, she begins to gently stroke his throbbing cock, careful to keep her touch light as she works the toy in and out of his ass.

"Mmnnn...thank you Ma'am, that feels so good."

Once the toy is gliding in and out of his ass with ease, she removes it completely, and sets it on the nearby towel on the bed.

"What do you think handsome....what next?" She says with a wicked smile.

His eyes flutter open "Ma'am please. Please enter me. I need your cock in my ass."

"Well handsome, since you asked so very nicely...." She purrs as she moves her hand from his cock to lube her own. Squirting lube into her hand, she strokes her cock firmly, working it over the entire surface, before telling him "I'm feeling nice tonight. Where we start may not be where we finish, but where do you want to be right now? Where do you want that cute, tight ass of yours to be when it meets my cock for the first time tonight?"

He bites his lip and closes his eyes, the decision making process evident on his face. "On my chest please?" is his reply.

"I don't think your ass will be able to meet your chest hun...but I hear you. Very well then. Back up here and present your ass to me."

She slides down and off the bed, her feet back onto the floor. He scoots down to meet her and flips over, tucking his knees beneath him, his ass arched up into the air.

"Yes. Damn you're gorgeous" she exclaims, running her well lubricated hand from the head of his cock all the way down the shaft, over his balls, and onto his tight puckered ass. He moans softly into the mattress and presses back into her as she dips one finger, then two, into his ass, swirling them around gently. Satisfied that he is well prepared, she leaves one hand on his lower back and tightens the harness strap on one hip, switching to do the same on the other side, never breaking contact with his skin.

Knowing what's coming, he squirms under her hand, anxiously anticipating the pleasure to come.

She chuckles "Eager tonight aren't you?" and steadies the head of her cock, resting it against the entrance to his ass. "Is this...this what you want?" She teases.

"Yes please Ma'am...please..." his voice fades away into a soft gasp as she sinks the head of her cock into his ass, pausing to let his body become accustomed to the intrusion. Once the head is seated firmly inside him, she coats her hand in a little of her own saliva, and leans forward to his cock. Rocking her hips forward, she presses a little more of her cock into his ass as she wraps her hand around his cock. His moans are all the encouragement she needs, and she begins to slowly work more and more of her cock into his ass as she strokes his cock in her hand. Eventually her hips meet his ass, her cock buried fully.

"Yum. That's it. Good man. Take it all." She murmurs into his ear.

Slowly rocking her hips, she begins long, full strokes in and out of his tight ass. Letting her hand fall away from his cock, she grips his hips in her hands to help her thrust. His lower back drops towards the bed as he relaxes, any discomfort fading away to pleasure as she fucks his ass. This continues for a bit until she hears his muffled moan.

"More. More please...."

"Fine." She barks. "Turn over. Now."

He complies and quickly looks up at her, a little stunned.

She snatches his legs between her arms, spreading her legs a little wider to keep her balance in the heels. Trapping his legs, she pushes her cock inside him again and increases the strength and speed of her thrusts, the head the only thing that remains inside him with the start of each stroke. He squirms and arches under her, lifting his hips in time with the end of her thrust.

"Thank you Ma'am....thank you for filling my ass.." he breathes between thrusts.

She reaches one arm around both his legs, balancing to maintain a little slower rhythm as she uses the other to work his cock back to throbbing strength. His head begins to toss left and right across the bed, occasionally lifting and falling with an audible soft thump, the pleasure building.

"Mmnn..yes. It feels so good grinding my hips into your tight ass." She leans back up, releasing his legs to rest against her body and stretching her own back slightly. "I wanna watch my cock disappear deep into your ass. Look at me. That's it. See that? See that cock sink into your ass?"

He begins lifting and pushing his hips into her, increasing the force of each of her thrusts.

"Yes." she breathes, leaning forward again, pushing his legs back and kneading his balls with her left hand. "That's mine. My ass to use as I please. Use those abs and fuck me back. Shove that cock deeper into your ass."

His breathing becomes ragged as he struggles to maintain his pace thrusting back into her. She leans forward more, changing the stroke a bit to press up onto his prostate with each thrust. Stretching as far forward as she can, she snatches his nipple between her teeth, sucking and nibbling as she continues pounding into him. His moans are almost constant now, and she can feel his throbbing cock pressing against her belly, slick with pre-cum.

Pushing his ankles back to his shoulders she uses full strokes of her hips, her cock driving as deep and fast into him as she can manage.

Panting..."Ma'am...please..I can't...I won't last.."

"That's it, such a good man. Open your eyes and watch me pound your ass as you cum." She reaches a hand down to firmly grip and stroke his cock as she thrusts. "Fill my hand with your cum. NOW!"

The first stream of his hot cum into her hand drags an almost scream from his lips, his lower back arching off the bed into her hips.

"Good!" she exclaims "All of it. Gimme!" and uses three long, heavy strokes to force the last of his cum from his tightly lifted balls.

He whimpers, eyes slammed shut, bottom lip taught between his teeth, and her hand overflows, spilling onto his abdomen. She swaps to use her other hand to continue lightly stroking his cock. Grinning, reaches for the nearby towel, drying her hand enough to do what comes next.

She rests, still buried deeply inside him but without moving, still feeling his ass contract around the dildo, his cock pulsing intermittently against her hand. Using the mostly dry hand, she pops the side of the harness loose and slowly eases out of his ass, gently lowering his legs at the same time. As his legs come down he squirms back up onto the bed, flushed and panting, coated in a light sheen of sweat. She drops the harness and dildo on the floor, crawling partially up onto the bed. Sucking his half limp cock into her mouth drags a yelp from him as she pulls the last of his cum from him with her lips. Her hands knead and caress his body as she uses her tongue to clean the majority of the cum off his skin. Crawling the rest of the way up onto the bed she scoots her body against his as she strips off her boots and the remainder of her own clothes.

Pressing her body into his, she reaches for the nightstand again, this time for water. "Drink." is her simple command, as she tips the sports bottle onto his lips. His shaky hand takes the bottle from her as he sucks it down in large gulps.

Letting out a breath after swallowing, his eyes slowly open and meet her gaze as he returns the water.

"You Ma'am, are amazing. Thank you, so much." as a grin spreads across his face.

"You're very welcome" she grabs his free hand after taking a drink herself, dragging it between her legs. "It wasn't torture for me either you see...."

A grin spreads across his face. "If I may have a moment first, but I would love to repay at least partially in kind Ma'am"

She smirks and replies "That you will, but for now, you bask my handsome one."