Hers Now

Story Info
He became hers that evening in a gated park.
866 words
3.76
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mick60
mick60
6 Followers

Mistress Star's latest text was quite detailed.

"Be sure to bath, take an enema and shave your pubic area as well as your asshole. I want you clean and smooth, my pet. If you do all these tasks and perform well, we will see if you get to service my pussy."

Once you have completed these tasks, send me reply and photos of your shaved areas. I will then send you further instructions for our meeting later tonight, get to it pet!"

He read the text a couple of times and then shower and shaved. He made sure that his pubes and ass were baby smooth.

He dressed and had to go out and get an enema He took it home and stripped down. He opened the box and removed the bottle as well as the cover to it.

He got out the good old ky jelly and rubbed it over the tip of the bottle as well as slipping his fingers inside his asshole.

He lay on his side and slid in the bottle. He squeezed it a felt the liquid fill him up fully. He lay for there for a bit and it wasn't too much longer when he was emptying the contents of his bowels.

Once the last contents were expelled, he made sure to wash the rim of his rosebud with ivory soap. It was the only soap he used as its claim is "99 44⁄100%" Pure

Once he had dried himself off he texted Mistress Star.

She wrote back in an hour "So far you have met all my expectations and I am proud of you. Now here are your instructions!"

He arrived at the gated park and entered the code into the key pad that she had provided for him.

He parked his car in the grove of trees and removed his clothing. He walked out of the grove and there she stood in her black velvet coat next to a picnic table. Her brown hair tied back in a pony tail. A wonderful smile on her porcelain face.

He knelt before Her, his freshly polished leather collar nice and shiny; the ring sparkling in the sunlight.

She attached the leash to the ring and lead him to modified picnic table. She tapped the end of the leash on the table and he climbed up onto it. She attached the ankle and wrist cuffs to his feet and legs. His legs where now spread eagled.

She took out her knife and cut away his blue laced thongs. His body jumped in anticipation. Goose bumps rose on his skin.

"Cold are you pet or just a little excited?" She asked in her soft voice with a lilt of laughter at the end and a smirk on her lovely face.

"A little of both Mistress!" His voice crackling like a teenage boy.

She smiled at him and tweaked his nipples.

He wanted to cry out, but knew it was not part of his training.

She pushed a button on the table and his hips went up in the air.

She reached in her rolling Craftsman tool box and brought the Aneros butt plug. She lubed it up with glide lube and ran it over his rosebud. He moaned a little, and she slipped it inside his tight hole.

"OHH!" Came out as she slipped the toy up his ass and touched his prostate. His cock jumped to life and his balls started to tighten

She let it sit there while she went back to her toolbox and brought out the milking machine, She jerked his cock with some lube on her blue gloved hand.

He moaned a bit louder now. It was good that there we in the wilds of Montana where no one was around for miles.

She turned the machine on and it started to pulse his five-inch cock.

She watched him writhe on the table as the machine did its work. She would shut it off from time to time, so he didn't come too quick.

She would repeat this over and over for the next hour.

She finally leaned into him and said "Release!"

Her training of him was embedded in him now. Single words to command him to do as she wished.

His cock spewed out his load and it fed into the jar next to the table.

Once he had given his last spurt , she took off the tube and then unscrewed the jar and had him drink his golden spunk.

He swallowed it, but didn't care for the taste and he made a face as well.

"One day you will learn to love that taste, almost as much as my golden nectar and when you do you will become a great cock sucker. I can sense this in you now my pet. But for now!"

She released him from the cuffs and she went to her lounge chair and opened her black velvet coat and spread her legs.

"Now that you have gotten pleasure it is time to pleasure me pet!"

He crawled between her tight legs and ate her till she pushed him away as her pussy got raw.

He was Hers now!

mick60
mick60
6 Followers