Herworld Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
His first ownership.
2.9k words
4.18
32.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bath had been sheer luxury for him, and even the fat woman looked very attractive as her huge arse and milky thighs were brushed by her lengthy blonde hair. She stroked the air with the whip menacingly as he was led on his leash, and the two young beauties; their nipples erect with excitement, smiled knowingly at him. He was led through the wooden house to the main sleeping chamber; a large and comfortable bed was positioned centrally, a large open fire opposite, which cast warm flickers around the room. There were also many mirrored candles, which illuminated the scene warmly. She stopped.

"Kneel there and await my command." The girls followed the woman to the bed; they sat daintily and expectantly on either side, after the ample woman had clambered into the middle; the bed heaving and sinking as she laid back, her huge breasts lolloping across her chest. She discarded the whip and pulled a long flexible cane from behind the bedstead.

"Now girls, we shall see just how obedient our new slave is, and if he recognises his place amongst women." She parted her flabby thighs to reveal immense and bulbous lips which protruded from a bush of mousey hair.

"Come! I want you to lie on the bed with your face between my legs." As he clambered between the two young girls, the leash was passed to the woman. She pulled him close, grinning with satisfaction as he snuggled between her huge thighs. Her fat rolled as she made herself comfortable; his face was virtually up her sex, and the bristly hairs tickled his nose. The cane cut the air and stung his arse; the girls giggled with glee. His reaction was to take a sharp intake of breath; this completed his erection fully, as he sampled the sweet scent of womanly arousal. Though she had just bathed, her fresh excitement was wonderful to smell, if not visually ideal.

"That's it; you take in the scent of your new mistress. Don't you dare lick me until I give you the command. Girls, you may spank his arse while he sniffs." He was already in danger of coming by the time the girls were told to stop their spanking; the action had had his bulging cock squirming against the bed, and the woman's scent was ever more intoxicating as she fingered the wet folds as he sniffed for all he was worth. She pulled her flabby legs up and back, exposing her moist and very generous sex.

"Get your tongue in there now and pay homage to your new mistress." She tugged his leash, and he was enveloped in her hot juicy folds. The taste was as good as the scent; her buttocks wobbled and flapped as he lapped his tongue up and down the length of her sex, deftly drooling down to the massive dimple of her anus and exciting that too. He worked up; his nose hooking on under her clitoris at one point, his face wearing her sex like a mask. Just as it seemed she would come, and allow his excited cock to spend on the sheets too, she lifted his head and revolved her obese body on the bed. He was now faced by a huge flabby arse and immense thighs. She poked her bottom back and spread her wobbly cheeks.

"Now watch him lick a woman's arse." The all too liberal use of his tongue had obviously helped give her the idea. He lent in and was enveloped by the heat and rich tang of her rear hole, as she let her cheeks go. He probed long and hard into her freshly bathed nether regions, and wondered how intense this would be had she not just visited the tub. The girls took turns to tease his erect member as he serviced his mistress's arse for the first time. When she'd had her fill he was laid down on his back. She straddled him and the girls smiled as she descended slowly upon his face. He spluttered and struggled to breathe beneath her hot juicy mound and flabby buttocks.

"This is where you want your slave girls; only allow him relief if he performs well." The girls eyed his erect and straining cock, as the huge woman rolled her flabby folds back and forth, smothering her charge. Nilok gasped and coughed as he involuntarily inhaled and drank her nectar. It was not long before she started to moan in earnest and jig excitedly, nearly breaking his nose at times. At last she wailed with pleasure and clenched her buttocks, nearly asphyxiating him. She slumped forward, her huge breasts wobbling as she panted. She shuffled forward slightly and moved her now sticky arsehole over his nose. He was panting to, and she now ensured he did so through his nose.

"When you take your male's cream for the first time, make sure he is positioned thus. That way he will learn to associate orgasm with the scent of your arse; this will help your male know his place. You should have him give himself this way at least one in every three occasions, or you will spoil him." His cock was like a broom handle as he felt the chubby fingers squeeze about his cock; she hummed with contentment as she stroked him toward delivery. He sniffed and snorted her tangy scent and was half delirious as he felt the first glorious spasms announce his coming relief.

"When you have spent, I shall allow you to lick my girls to pleasure. You'll not be allowed this when aroused, as you are not their male and are not to be trusted; but you may enjoy the thought of what you are about to do before you surrender your cream." The sweet smell of her bottom as he lay pinned by her soft folds, with the thought of those sweet young pussies made him convulse violently in ecstasy; his back arched as much as her bulk would allow, his cock went into a rigid and the girls cheered in unison as he gratefully shot loop after loop of his hot mess in their honour. He truly enjoyed the womanly waft through his nostrils as he savoured pulse after pulse until the orgasm subsided.

Clara, his new owner, rolled her body off the bed and washed his face vigorously with a flannel wet with soapy water, then dried him. The two young girls now lay side by side at the head of the bed. They tossed a coin; the girl on the left would have her service first. She giggled and pulled her legs back. He eyed her delicious young sex; albeit with flaccid cock; Clara picked up her cane and drew his attention by poking his cock with it.

"Remember, I'll be watching you. Any deviation from your task and I shall thrash you." He duly moved up and lay down; the girl looked eagerly at him as he moved to lick her firm, tight little pussy. She shuddered and whimpered as soon as he made his first delicate contact; her scent and taste was suitably virginal. Her juices were nectar, and his cock was recovering fast; she pulled her legs up high and wide and squealed with pleasure as he worked her clitoris as hard as he could. She grabbed his head and pulled him and squeezed her legs about him till her pleasure ebbed away. As he knelt up on the bed to allow her companion the same, his cock was evidently in a state of revival. Clara gave it a healthy stroke with the cane and he crumpled onto the bed.

"You mind you don't get the wrong idea, now." She sneered as he faced the other girl; she looked almost sympathetically at him as she spread and licked her lips. Having performed his duty for her too, Clara gave his arse a stroke with the cane for good measure, and just to let him know who owned him. He was fed and watered by the girls and then had his wrists and ankles tied as he lay on a palliasse next to the bed; his fat mistress would need no warming this spring night. He slept reasonably well, despite the snoring of his new owner. He hoped her attitude toward him would soften, but he was to be disappointed.

He was put to work in the morning; it was a pleasure to be out in the crisp morning air, and he was already gazing around his new surroundings, with the view to the easiest escape route. He looked down at the citadel wall which was unassailable at the end of the smallholding. The boundaries had flimsy fences which were laced with brambles and faced with spikey blackthorn and dog roses; his only way out was through the homestead building. He spent till noon up to his knees in dirty water, clearing the rudimentary main irrigation ditch which ran from a stream that cascaded down past the main fortification. As the sun shone warmly as it rose from the east, he looked up at the citadel and wondered about the fine women that must inhabit its lofty quarters. This was a theme his mind revisited as he toiled through the morning; a bark from a less fine example snapped him from his dream.

"You wash yourself down and get ready to go to market. I'll need you to carry for me." He did not hesitate as his toes were well and truly numb, despite the favourable weather. He washed the mud out from between his toes and donned his trousers and felt bots once more. Clara leashed him and led him out of the Homestead and across the cobbled streets to the bustling market. She smiled at passers -by she was vaguely acquainted with as they eyed her new acquisition. Though he was neither he-man nor Prince Charming, he looked a very good catch for Clara; some of the older women made this apparent by giving a studied and indifferent sneer as they passed.

She held her head high and wiggled her huge arse preposterously as she paraded him along. He had a negative view of the situation, as he saw males older, younger, thinner, fatter and downright dog-ugly in the tow of shapely and soft looking women. He yearned to swap with some of them; some grinned at him, as they viewed Clara, making him bare his teeth and gesture at them.

When they got to the stall that was Clara's port of call, he was loaded with a large sack of seeds and they wandered about for a while as she viewed articles of less importance. This gave him the opportunity to view his new surroundings.

From the market place, which was elevated, he could see over the small shabby rooftops to more grandiose properties to the west of the citadel; large sleek buildings with comfortable gardens rather than ramshackle smallholdings. He could also see over the west wall; a huge and dense forest lay about half a mile off, he could just make out a woman in black on horseback riding up to the perimeter of the arboreal jungle. As he turned, a shower of apples cascaded from a split sack; even though he was burdened with a great weight, he automatically bent and helped retrieve them. Clara was gossiping to another and preoccupied. As he stood once more he was confronted by a smiling and very grateful woman with vivid chestnut coloured hair; her eyes were a startling blue and her sweet red lips complemented her hair. She was obviously mature in years but was perfectly shaped, a tight belt around the waist of her long green dress accentuating feminine hips and nicely rounded breasts. If he had to spend his life as a slave, this is where he'd like to be. As she thanked him and took the apples he got close enough to smell her, and sniffed at her involuntarily when she was close. She smiled at him all the more, as he blushed, feeling a fool.

"Thank you so much, I can see you must be a worthy asset." She said, and she bent over to pick up her basket without bending her legs, offering him a view of a beautifully rounded bottom. Oh how he wished he could perform for her the way he had for Clara! The stallholder evidently had more goods for her and asked what area she lived in; she gestured over to the houses in the west. Inevitably, Nilok's heart sank; he was unlikely to have this woman excite his senses again. His back felt the strain as he bore the weight of the sack on the way back across to the eastern quarter; he looked up at the blue skies and only the whistling of the first swifts of the coming summer, with their absolute freedom, helped lift his feeling of desolation.

Back at the smallholding, he was given a meagre bread roll to eat, and then put to work digging furrows in the spongy earth close to the east wall. By four o'clock his whole body ached, and he yearned for rest. At six o'clock, Clara wobbled down to him, took him back up to the homestead and bade him dip in the tub. Though cold, this was a welcome respite from the day's work and served to refresh him. He looked back at the smallholding; though this was not the hardest work he had faced, he resolved from that moment on to make his departure as soon as was possible. The lot of the other males he had seen earlier at the market had left him feeling seriously short-changed. Summer would shortly be upon them and his chances in the wilderness would be enhanced by this.

Clara provoked his yearning by having him depart with the two girls to an ale house; he was provided with an empty firkin to replenish, the girls were given enough cash to secure the necessary and extra to purchase gin also. His weary limbs were led on a leash in the warm evening sunshine to a tavern close to the market; once again he was treated to a view over the western side of the community. The vista was especially rich at this point as the rosy glow of the setting sun bathed the ample residences in a warm orange hue. The glorious russet tones only made him think all the more of the copper haired woman he'd seen at the market earlier; she was somewhere down there now, it pained him to imagine someone else entertaining her.

Firkin on his shoulder, he and the two girls descended into the shadows of the dank eastern quarter once more; they would wait till dawn before the warmth of the sun blessed them once more. Back at the homestead, he was tethered by the palliasse once more, whilst his large host quaffed the ale and gin with a circle of friends she had invited. As the door to the sleeping chamber was left open, he was within view of the party of female guests as they socialised. He could not help notice several of them making eyes at him furtively, when Clara's attention was elsewhere. If only he could work it so that one of these would ask to have him carry out some tasks unleashed at their home, he could then make his escape. Later that evening, his inebriated mistress treated him to a few strokes of the cane just for good measure, before slumping onto her bed to snore the night away.

The following morning he found himself being taken from the homestead once again, as he stood outside the front of the building he noted a barred area, like a cell, to the side of the structure. Clara noted he has seen this as they stood waiting for one of the girls to emerge from the homestead.

"That's where you'll spend time if you displease me; it's been the last resting place of several of my previous males, it can be a little harsh in inclement weather." She smiled smugly at him as she then viewed the arrival of the second of the nubile girls from the house. He was taken to a friend's house which was just past the tavern at the beginning of the western quarter. Clara and the two girls sat with the slender owner of the house, drinking fruit juice as Nilok and her own slave were set to work whitewashing the exterior walls.

As he moved his ladder round to a gable end his eyes glanced down to a larger residence about two hundred yards farther down the hill; there was the attractive woman he has seen at the market, talking to two other women in the front garden. Life was just not fair. He looked down at flabby Clara. He was untethered and would flee at the first chance. He took his time as he pasted the walls; the wash dripping from his wrists. The woman were deep in discussion over some trivia, as he had descended the ladder to refill his paint kettle; he looked back at the short picket fence at the side of the house, and casually stepped over it. He didn't look back as he flew down the hill unseen.

To be continued shortly