Herworld Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
A new Home.
2.8k words
4.56
21.3k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still a little feeble, and the maids scrambled to assist him down from the cart; he was immediately struck by their flowery scent, and just as much by their eager eyes. Bella commented on this, suggesting that as they'd not had a resident male at the Manor in some time, they had overdone it with the rosewater. After having nothing but the smell of his unwashed self in the dank cage at Clara's, the over freshness of the maids was more than welcome.

Nilok was overwhelmed by their genuine delight at having him there; the three jostled to take one of his two available hands as they walked him to the manor entrance for the first time; the third meekly held his leash, but was careful not to pull on it. Bella smiled at her guarded innocence; she could see the girl wanted to lead him, but was not sure of herself yet; she would learn very shortly that she was in control of all males. The thought didn't enter Nilok's mind; at just eighteen or so, all three were good enough to eat.

The pony was unhitched by Bella and allowed to trim the lawn. Nilok looked up at the white building, partially shaded by the generous surrounding woodland; the sunshine now back after the recent rain. Serena ushered her maids forward as she stepped beyond them to open the large oaken front door, which was in two halves, arched like the entrance to a church. Bella slapped at the maids pert bottoms, telling them to behave in an orderly fashion.

"I hope you won't behave like this when Mistress Serena's six pupils come to stay the day after tomorrow; you'll feel my cane if you do." One of the minxes, a delicate but well developed girl with blonde hair, looked up at Bella with yearning puppy-dog eyes, as though this were an invitation to misbehave; Bella screwed her lips together and smiled wishfully back at her, the girls soft white bottom had lain across Bella's lap before; both thoroughly enjoyed the event. Serena took Nilok's leash, and the maids sighed and cooed as she led him through for the first time and kissed him long and lustily. Her pleasure was also very genuine.

The hall of Maidenbower Manor was huge and airy; the ceiling with exposed beams was at first floor level, a balcony ran round from the stairs leading up. They took him to a large room at the rear of the manor, where they ate their meals. The room had huge windows through which the natural light poured in. The grounds were very tidy and well kept, with various outbuildings down by the end wall. Serena noticed him looking through.

"Yes, you'll have lots of little jobs to do for me there, as well as indoors." The maids giggled as they caught the emotion of her suggestive smile, and she blushed as red as her hair. He was made comfortable and the maids surrounded him, watching wistfully as he was fed the first solid foods he'd had in days. Serena intended he was kept fit and well; she wanted to ensure he was happy with his new position and performed well. When they'd finished feeding him the maids stood impatiently; Serena looked at them and smiled.

"OK, let's all go upstairs and show him where he'll be sleeping, if he's given the chance of course!" The three followed Serena; Bella patted the blonde's sweet bottom as she went.

"You wait your turn like a good girl, or you'll have an extra spanking; I'm going to stay down here and prepare for tomorrow. Don't you wear him out; he needs to be nice and perky for his 'collaring' tomorrow." Nilok's cock bulged with anticipation at Bella's words; the blonde looked innocently up at him and held his hand tightly as she and the others ascended the stairs.

They walked around the balcony and down and down a corridor, and then Serena had the maids wait outside a door with Nilok, whilst she went in. The maids giggled and fussed around him, and started to unbutton themselves. Serena then beckoned them in. Nilok was taken aback by the expansive room with pure white walls, comfortable furniture, and most of all by the huge bed which was presently adorned with his naked mistress. Serena sat across the top of the bed; her beautifully rounded and plump bottom on the pillows.

"Come and kneel at the foot of the bed, we want you to have a nice clean bed, but it's a little starchy. We thought we'd soften it up a little.' As she said this, the girls filed past; naked too. Their sweet nymph like bodies wafted past, the soft scent of their arousal making his cock tingle. The maids sat on the edge of the bed, Serena then looked down at him.

"Each of these young ladies is your mistress also. You must remember that, despite their giggles, they are women too. You will pay homage to them this evening while I watch. Now come up here. The first maid nestled between him and Serena, and lay back. Nilok knelt there unsure, as the nymph gently spread her legs, showing her soft little sex so invitingly. Serena was pleased with his patience.

"You may please her now, if you please all three, you shall have me also. Your bed will be nicely scented and you'll sleep all the better." They smiled softly at each other; she knew Nilok would not miss any chance to please her. He duly bent and kissed the maid's soft white belly, she giggled softly, Nilok noted her nervousness and moved up and kissed her soft face first. She smiled and gently pushed him down; she was ready for him.

He gently licked her nipples which hardened as he did so; he traced his tongue down her soft body which smelt so sweet. He circled her soft belly then worked his way down and around her delicate little pussy. She tensed slightly as he softly began to lick at her fragrant little sex. She giggled softly as he began to work his way up and down her tight little lips; as he stimulated her she seemed to open like a flower as excitement took hold. She stroked his hair and moaned so softly, making his cock yearn to penetrate her. The sweet innocent girl brought another animal out in him, and he needed to show great restraint in maintaining his composure. He concentrated on thoughts of Serena, until the soft little beauty wailed with pleasure when her clitoris could take no more of his tongue.

The next girl virtually pulled her out of the way in her hurry to get in; Serena took the first maid and cuddled her, as they watched the next girl receive her pleasure from the new slave. The next was somewhat less timid; she virtually dragged him down to her, and had her soft young thighs about his head to ensure he stayed to do his duty. The third girl was even more timid, and perhaps the youngest; this was the sweet blonde who was fond of being spanked; it would be difficult to ensure that she became a dominatrix as her soft little persona would not give itself up to the realms of the ruler so easily.

When he'd finished the three stayed whilst he then serviced his beloved mistress. They all watched as he lovingly licked her pussy, it was as though he had done it a million times to the young ladies; to him, each time was like the first. He was just so happy to be with her. She was his dream; firmly dominant yet gentle with him, and he knew his place. She toyed with his hair and moaned gently, moving back and forth as the girls watched enviously. As became her elegance, she moaned and lifted her gorgeous legs as he pleased her efficiently. The girls were impressed. Serena giggled a little as she recovered and looked at him and the girls.

"Which of you deserves the job of rewarding our new slave? I know you'd all like to show your appreciation." The blonde girl looked wistfully at his manhood; she wished it could be her, but knew she'd never be chosen. As she looked up she found Serena smiling straight into her eyes, the blonde gasped as she found the other two smiling at her knowingly. Serena kissed Nilok as she and the other two left the bed. The blonde girl was a little nervous at first. Serena looked at Nilok and the girl as she left the room, and smiled as she stood by the door.

"You have both earned something special, for different reasons. Our young lady is ready for that special time Nilok, I know I can trust you to give her your guidance and be soft with her. You can see she is willing; you must show her how life begins." With that she left the room.

Nilok was left staring, almost as bewildered as the young blonde. She somehow took command and instinctively just cuddled up to him. He relaxed instantly and kissed her softly. She pulled back and looked up at him; his erection did not wane, despite the situation being new to him. He pulled the covers over them and she gripped him tight against her, Nilok could feel the sheer thrill running through her. He started to lick her neck and she opened up underneath him. Her soft legs entwined him. His cock nestled against her soft belly and he licked down her torso and slipped backwards. He worked his way down to the soft blonde bush and once again softly licked at her sweet essences; she gently spread herself and shivered in anticipation. She pulled at his hair to gain his attention.

"Are you going to do it to me?" She looked almost frightened, despite her earlier calm. He lifted up and gently cuddled her. He knew she'd need reassurance.

"We don't have to do it if you're not sure, I don't want to push you into anything." With that she squeezed him tight and almost screamed in his ear.

"Oh yes! I do want, Please, I'm just..." He kissed her pretty face and moved to her lips, rolling her tender little body on top of his. She relaxed and giggled when he encouraged her to hold his cock, she took hold and smiled as she caressed him; Nilok gently stroked her pussy and she whimpered as he touched her clitoris softly; she was very sensitive. She pulled him over as she lay on her back and encouraged him forward; Nilok kissed her softly and she helped guide him down to her softness.

She tensed a little as he gently eased the end of his cock into her tight little pussy; she gripped his arms as he slowly eased himself in, she giggled softly as she realised it was not going to hurt her, and she experienced the first erotic sensations. Nilok eased himself right in, and she looked lovingly into his eyes as she felt herself liking it more and more.

He looked at the sweet young maid and started to feel sensations like never before, he knew his place amongst the women, but this gave him a different erotic feeling altogether; the more she whimpered the more he thrust into her soft warmth. She started to moan softly and raised her sweet legs and gripped his arms so tight it almost hurt. She gave him a look as she came which was a sort of contorted smile of gratitude, this was all he needed; he looked down at the soft beauty and erupted into her, she squealed as he pumped his warmth into her, he grunted and moaned as he bucked in ecstasy.

Nilok softly collapsed on her and kissed her over and over, she held him as though she'd never let go, and tears ran down her cheeks, she felt so proud. He kissed her tears away and felt a glowing warmth himself, a warmth he had not experienced before. She kissed and cuddled him, and then held him tightly as he pulled the covers over them.

Serena , Bella and the other girls quietly looked in on them before they went to bed; the two older women were delighted to see the young maid sleeping soundly in Nilok's arms, a contented smile on her sweet little face, even in the depths of slumber. The younger girls couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy, though the gentle warmth of the scene was not lost on them.

The sun burst through the window in the morning as the maids helped the blonde prepare for the day; she looked wistfully at Nilok who kissed her neck and squeezed her before she left. Serena came with some white robes for him and he was taken downstairs to have something to eat. He had virtually fully recovered now; the experience with the maid seeming to have boosted his health, it had certainly increased his morale. Serena smiled at him across the table.

"I hope you'll save some energy for me; you shall sleep in my room tonight, and you have a long day today, but we'll be gentle with you; the maids have been very busy whilst you were busy with their friend, I hope you'll enjoy your day-you'll feel more at home after today."

Nilok smiled back at the gorgeous woman who had brought him to this wonderful place; he wondered how he could possibly be made to feel more at home.

The garden had been decked out in white, as though a wedding were to take place; an arch covered in flowers had been set up halfway down the garden, and a white carpet led up to it. Serena kissed him and disappeared. Bella appeared, dressed in white, followed by the maids also in pure white and looking very virginal; even the blonde, whose smile lingered as she viewed Nilok with a glazed expression.

Bella approached him and fastened a collar and leash to him, which was almost as stiff and uncomfortable as the one used by Clara. Bella kissed him as he winced and told him not to worry; he would soon be more comfortable. The maids ushered him up and out into the sunshine, Bella led him on his leash to the arch and had him kneel, facing back to the manor; he looked up at the pleasant structure with the trees bending over it, and could not believe it was now his home. Bella gently pulled the leash tight and Nilok gulped as he saw the woman he had yearned for approach from his new home.

Serena was tightly wrapped in white silk, her red hair flowed and danced in the gentle breeze; she smiled softly as she grew nearer and he saw that she carried a blue collar and leash. The maids huddled round him as he knelt before her. Serena looked down at him as Bella passed the leash to her.

"Do you, Nilok, swear to obey me and never run from my household?" Bella gently prompted him.

"Yes Mistress Serena, I swear." She smiled at him and pulled his face to her soft little belly, he kissed her; she moved his head back and looked down again.

"Are you willing to cast off your old life and devote your life to my wishes?" He was not prompted this time and was ready to agree to anything Serena asked of him, and responded in the affirmative. Bella released the uncomfortable collar and passed it to the maids who handed it down to the blonde; she passed the black collar to Serena, who passed the Blue collar to the blonde whilst she retained the leash.

"You pleased this young woman yesterday, in giving her a gift that only males can provide; she will now be honoured to gift you with your symbol of ownership by women. You will continue to serve her also, and all females who come to Maidenbower." The blonde wrapped and gently buckled his new collar with her delicate fingers. Her actions and the thought of his ownership by these women gave him a healthy erection; he would willingly serve them all.

The blonde stepped back and smiled and the women applauded. Nilok felt he needed thank the blonde.

"Thank you Mistress..." The blonde blushed and looked at Serena, who smiled and nodded her approval before the girl responded.

"Mistress Pia; you may call me Mistress Pia." The other maids giggled, and Bella swatted their bottoms and asked them to behave; Nilok would know their names via a similar route shortly. Serena then disrobed and stood naked before him. She tugged gently on the leash.

"You are officially mine now; you will come and perform your first duty." She led him on his new leash, back down the garden and took him to her bedroom; the women applauded again as they went.