He's Been Gone To Long

Story Info
She surprises her man with a fantasy.
4.3k words
3.84
53.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's coming home today
He’s been gone way to long this time
My body aches for his touch
My lips hunger for his kiss
I see his eyes everywhere
The way he looks at me and smiles
The way he looks at me just before he touches me
And sends shivers all over my body
The way he looks at me
When he is driving his cock into my hot wet pussy
It's been too long since I’ve seen his eyes,
Much less anything else of him
Traveling is part of his job,
I knew that when we got together
I told myself
It only makes the time we have together that more wonderful
I didn't realize the hunger
I would feel for him while he was gone
The little office visits
That I planned to give him
A diversion,
A few minutes of down time from work


Preparing for him

Mmm... the office visits.

Greg works out of our house and runs his business from there, so we see each other all the time; except when he is traveling. I make my presence known in the hall and let him watch me walk by in one of his shirts and nothing else. Or a silk night gown with all with the pretense of getting him aroused and wanting me. It usually takes only 2 or 3 passes before he calls to me and says something like,

"Hey baby, come here. I need you to look at something for me."

The first time I fell for it, now I can't wait for him to lure me in. So I stroll in there, braless and in one of his older dress shirts unbuttoned, just enough to show my cleavage. My nipples are hard in anticipation of his mouth and tongue devouring them like sweet candy. As I near his desk, I answer him by saying,

"What do you need hon?"

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me down to him, my breasts at his eye level.

"I need to see those beautiful nipples of yours; I need to play with them. I need to kiss your pussy lips, lick your clit, taste you and then lay you across this desk and have my way with you." Greg says playfully.

I just snicker, and say, "You called me in here while you are working just so you can get off?"

He says, "Yes, now come here, I want to play with my new toy."

Standing up and slowly unbuttoning the shirt; teasing him with little peeks at what he desires. With one to go I say, "this one is yours baby".

He stands, taking my face in his big strong hands and bends down to kiss me. Greg rubs himself against me, letting me feel his arousal.

Asking me, "do you want to please me?"

Looking up into those eyes I say "always."

Walking towards his office door, he reaches out to close it knowing how uncomfortable I would be if one of his employees walked in on us. Yet, he himself would love for someone to watch us, even join in.

Just before he gets to the door I purr "don't. Leave it open. They are all gone for awhile and we are all alone. He walks back to me, kissing me while undoing the last button, taking my breasts into his hands. Squeezing them together and playing with my nipples.

Teasing me, he whispers "your nipples are so sensitive, look how quickly they pop up when I touch them."

Looking at him I reply, "they know what you do to them and they like it."

Using his tongue and playing with my nipples, nibbling on them, sucking them. Oh GOD! This feels so good. Running my fingers through his hair and holding his head where it feels the best. He stops and slides his shirt off of me.

"That looks so much better lying on the floor than covering this up." he mumbles as he continues to suckle my nipples. Greg takes my hand and leads me to the chair; he sits down and pulls me down to my knees. I already know what he wants but I tease him. Touching and kissing him everywhere but where he wants. Then suddenly I wrap my lips around the head of his cock. Mmm, he likes that. I feel his cock twitch. Greg has taught me what turns him on, and I love sucking him off. I remember to slowly take long licks up and down the shaft then around the rim. In the little dip, I flick my tongue back and forth, he and his cock twitches.

"Like that? " I ask him, still licking and sucking on him slowly.

"You know I do" he says and holds my head as he fucks my face slowly. Steady and allowing my tongue to tease him inside my mouth, I feel him getting bigger and harder.

Stopping him I stand up and sit on the desk. Spreading my legs for him to see what he is doing to me. Rubbing my clit with my finger, I put it to his mouth; sucking on it and rolling his tongue around it while he holds it in his mouth. Spreading my pussy lips open I asked, "is this what you want baby?"

"God yes, you know I do" he whispers.

Touching myself, I'm ready and wet. Greg takes his hard cock and teases my clit with the head. Grabbing one of my breasts, he plays with it by squeezing it. I arch back, giving him all the room he needs. Using only one finger he rubs my clit.

"Yes baby, that feels so good." I purr.

Bringing me right to the edge then stops asking, "You want more?"

"Yes, please" I beg.

"So do I" he gasps "and so do I."

Thinking to myself, I have to stop this day dreaming and get to work! I have a lot to do before he gets home tonight. This evening will be one to remember for both of us. Running a hot bath with plenty of bubbles, candles, and the bath oil that he loves to smell on my skin. I can't believe what this man has done for my life.

Thinking about all the pain I had been through in the past. All of the humiliation, mental and physical abuse at the hands of someone who was supposed to be in love with me washed over me. We were married 12 yrs; 12 painful years. Sex was not something I looked forward to. Having no say in anything; I was just a body for him to get off on. That was destroying who I was inside, as well as, the physical pain. I never thought I would be able to let another man touch me, get close to me, much less have me craving every part of him.

Greg was different. He knew my past, my demons, all of my fears and low self image. He took his time and his patience was amazing. Slowly, brick by brick, this man started taking down my walls. Showing me with words the things I never knew I could feel. Greg taught me how to please him and delight myself. He was my teacher and I was the student terrified of failing. Yet I knew he wouldn't let me. This man opened a part of me that had been buried so deep, I didn't even know it existed. Now he is like a drug and I'm an addict. I can't get enough of him, not just sexually, all of him. He took my scars and made them go away. I have never felt more alive than I do now , and I show him every chance I get how much I've grown. Tonight will be no exception.

Pushing myself to experience new things, I want to make him happy as well. Slipping off my robe letting it fall to the floor, I step into the big garden tub and just sit back and relax. All my planning and preparation is complete. Now it just has to fall into place.

After soaking and clearing my mind, I prepare my body for him. Lotion, so my skin will be smooth as he caresses me. Perfume, so that the smell of me will always be on his mind when he remembers tonight. He loves my long hair, so I will leave it down tonight just for him, softly curled so he can run his fingers through it easily.

The phone rings; it's one of his associates calling. I tell him he should be home around 9 tonight, but to wait and give us a little 'catching up time' before he comes over. Hanging up and I go back to getting ready. What to wear? That's always the hard one. It has to be loose enough at the top so my breasts are easily exposed when he wants them. Mmm, I feel my nipples getting hard just thinking about him playing with them. I need to focus, stop day dreaming. I want to wait for him before I start getting excited.

Going through my gowns I find one I think he will like. Low cut in the front and laces from my stomach to my cleavage. That will work just fine, I think to myself.

Hearing Greg in my head saying; "No panties babe, they end up off in 2 minutes anyway." I giggled to myself out loud.

Well, he never said anything about not wearing garters. Slipping into my new lace garter I bought yesterday and my black stockings, I can't wait to see his face when he sees those on me. I imagine the garter straps framing my hips, the stockings mid way up my thighs, and my legs spread wide open for him.

I lay everything out on the bed and go to the kitchen to prepare the treats. Setting out strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes and some wine, I know he won't feel like eating a big dinner this late, but he will need a little something till morning. Putting it in the fridge to for later, setting out the wine glasses too, I check the time. It's 8 pm, I have one hour to get ready.

Knowing the first thing he will do is to dump his briefcase and laptop on his desk in the office. Taking the first note, for this journey, and lay it on his desk with a whole strawberry. Rereading the note, I check to be sure it is right.

'Welcome home babe! Here is a little something sweet for you. Eat the strawberry and come meet me in the kitchen.'

The next note goes in the kitchen. Where to put it is the question? I think to myself; on the front of the fridge because he will want something to drink. The second note reads, 'grab the wine and the wine glasses honey, my hands were full. I'm in the den by the fireplace; I have a picnic for us.'

In the den, I lay blankets and pillows out on the floor, and play the stereo softly. I lit candles all over the room. Checking my watch it showed 8:20. In my excitement I said to myself "Won't be long now." Moving to the bedroom to get changed. Putting on my makeup and running a brush through my hair I grab the gift I got him and head to the den. I pace the room; anxious, nervous and excited about what is going to happen tonight. I have missed him so much; I only hope I can stay calm enough to let the night play through as planned. He is going to be so surprised, and happy I hope.

Hearing him coming in the back door, my body trembles at the sound of his feet going down the hallway. "Honey, I'm here, let me drop my stuff in the office and I'll be right in." He shouts.

Thank goodness he is predictable in some ways. My hands start to shake and my legs go week. I sit down on the couch and wait for him.

"Babe, where are you?" He cries out again.

Go to the fridge I'm thinking to myself. I hear the door open and the clinking of wine glasses. Good, he saw the note and is on his way. Turning to face the hearth, the heat from the fire is nothing compared to what is stirring inside me right now. Taking a deep breath and calming down, I try to make the anticipation last I hear him behind me but I didn't move. Suddenly I feel his hand pull my hair away from my neck and his lips find the spot he knows drives me insane.

"Hi baby, I've missed you." He paused and commented, "You smell wonderful."

Turning to him and the looking on his face takes my breath away. I'll never get use to the way he looks at me; the desire and love in his eyes melt me. Smiling I realize I haven't taken a breath.

Greg kisses me and says "you look almost good enough to eat and I'm starving."

I giggle and say, "Well that can wait. Right now I want you to sit down here with me, tell me about your trip and we will curb that hunger with some of this fruit and wine."

He tells me all about the deals he made, people he saw, things he did and the long hours, and sleepless nights. I wish I could go with him on these trips. It won't be long before I can. My daughter will be old enough to stay by herself and we can take off for a few of them together. He is so good with her. They make my heart laugh seeing them together like that. He always knew I was part of a duo, and it never bothered him. Another reason I care for this man so much.

Leaning into me and feeding me a grape he says, "How long are you going to lay there like that and not let me touch you?"

I smile and say, "all you had to do was ask."

Moving closer, he holds me, kisses me and tells me how much he wants me. By now its 9:45, I estimated the time just about perfect. Fifteen minutes of our pleasure time will be good to get the night going. Looking at him I ask, "What do you want?"

Gazing down to the laces on my gown. "I want you to undo those slowly, tease me, so I can play with those beautiful nipples of yours."

I sit up, slowly undo the bow, and unlace my gown. Getting the front totally open, he leans down and starts licking my nipples. Touching my breasts, I let out a gasp. Suckling on my nipples and biting ever so gentle, he knows how much that turns me on. Sliding my gown off my shoulders it puddles on the floor around my feet. There I stand, in just a garter and stockings. His eyes widen and his smile gets larger.

"Damn babe, you look wonderful!" he exclaims.

Lying me down, I stop and say, "wait a second. I have something for you."

Handing him a small box to open; inside he finds a pager.

"What's this?" Greg inquires.

I tell him to look inside the box, where he finds a piece of paper.

"Put in that number and then leave it alone." I stated.

Looking at me funny, I say, "Trust me like I trust you."

Impatiently doing as he was asked Greg sat the pager on the table. Moving his hand down to my pussy, he starts to touch me and arouse me. Putting it his finger inside me, God that feels so good. Then he brings it up to my lips and says, "Taste what I do to you, baby."

I lick his finger, sucking it, making love to it. I am moving him over onto his back and kissing his neck, his chest, playing with his nipples. My tongue moving down his stomach, a path it knows all to well. Undoing his pants, slowly, making sure I touch him every chance I get, without letting on I'm doing it on purpose. He is swelling in his shorts; I can feel the heat through his jeans. God I can't wait to get that in my mouth! It's been too long for both of us. Raising his hips so I can slide his pants and his shorts off I take him in my hand, softly. Starting with his balls I lick his cock from shaft to the head. Remembering to go around the rim and down the other side, then I do it again. This time when I get to the head, I loosely wrap my lips around it and swirl my tongue all around it. Tightening my lips just enough so that when I pull off of him there is a slight resistance. Moaning in pleasure, I take my tongue and start licking, small fast sideways strokes, just below the head on the bottom side of his shaft. His hips in reaction rise up to me, trying to fuck my face. Thinking this is MY time, MY way, I slow him down.

Greg is so involved in me making love to his cock, that he doesn't hear someone has entered into the room. My surprise has arrived.

This has always been a fantasy of Greg's, to have me with him and another man. Who to choose was very hard for me. I didn't want to ruin a friendship, or cause an employee to loose his job. He had always said that if I were to ever let him bring another man in on our love making, he would choose Mike. He has known Mike for most of his life and trusts him completely. They grew up together, went to college together, and have always been close and keep in touch. I had told Mike of my plan for tonight, about fulfilling this fantasy of Greg's and wanted to know if he would help. He said sure. "I hear so much about how damn good you are at sucking him off, it gets me turned on. I'd love to see you in action."

I blushed and said "thank you." I told him when he came in "whatever we were doing to just join in."

So here I am, giving the man of my life the best blow job he could imagine and I feel a hand touching my pussy. Trying to stay focused, I want Mike to be really into what he is doing before I let Greg know what is going on. Mike gets underneath me and starts licking my pussy. Oh God, I can't stay focused now.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Greg asks as I start panting and moaning while sucking his dick.

Greg raises his head and sees Mike licking me, his face wet from my juices. He looks stunned and has a loss for words. I look at him, and through shots of sheer pleasure I say "welcome home baby."

He gets rock hard and grabs a fistful of my hair and starts fucking my throat, deep like he loves to. Mike is driving me insane and I'm about to cum, but I wait for Greg. Greg starts pumping faster and I know he is about to cum in my mouth. Shooting off in my mouth and letting out a very satisfied moan, he loves that I swallow. He can tell I'm about to do the same when he says to Mike "wait, stop. Don't make her cum yet."

Greg and Mike switch places. I have Mike's dick in my mouth and Greg is licking my pussy. Oh God! He was right, I do love this. Greg knows exactly what to do to send me over the edge. As he licks my pussy he teases my asshole with his thumb and puts a finger inside my hot, wet pussy. Mike is about to cum and I'm so close I can't stand it. Greg says, "Together babe, you two have to cum together."

I can tell Mike is ready, so I ram him deep in my throat. That's all it took, he lost it and unloaded in my mouth. Greg finger fucks me so hard I tremble and come all over his hand.

Round one complete, we all three lay there in front of the fire. Taking in what just happened and all thinking in our heads what we want to do next.

After my first threesome experience, Greg is laying beside me on my right with his arm around me and Mike is on my left, with his leg across mine. I just lay there with my eyes closed, in awe of what just happened. Never have I experienced such an orgasm. Greg starts to slip away from me and I look up at him," where are you going to baby?"

"I'll be right back" he whispers as he kisses me softly on the nose. I must have dozed off because I am suddenly aware of something cold on my nipples. I look down and there are Greg and Mike, with pieces of fruit rubbing both my nipples and then licking them clean. My body trembles as two men simultaneously suck on my breasts and nibble on my hard nipples.

Greg leans up to me and asks, "Are you enjoying this love?"

I look at him and say, "oh yes baby, I definitely am."

As Mike continues to play with my breasts, Greg takes a strawberry and dips it in the cool whip. Showing it to me with that grin of his that lets me know I am about to teased. Tracing a path from my breasts, down my side, across my stomach, down below my belly button and stops just before my pussy. Dipping the strawberry again and he proceeds to run the strawberry up and down the lips of my wet pussy. I let out a moan and Mike starts licking his way down the trail Greg just left for him.

Greg takes his fingers and opens up my folds so he can taste me, tease me, and please me. His tongue dances knowing exactly where the spots are that cause my hips to come up to his face. Mike is licking his way down my body in such a way; it's almost a painful pleasure. Greg puts a finger inside me, at the same time his tongue flickering over my now swollen clit. As Greg fucks me with his fingers, Mike is now licking my clit. Oh God! My body is screaming for more. Mike straddles my face and I start sucking his cock while he licks my clit. Greg is now teasing my ass hole with his other hand. "You like this, don't you baby? Having two men play with you. Are you our toy for the night honey?"

I can barely speak, but I answer him "Yes, oh God yes!"

Mike and Greg switch places. Mike is between my legs licking me and I am sucking Greg's cock and loving the taste of him. I am about to cum. Greg can tell so he asks Mike, "You want to fuck her?"

Mike says, "Sure man, if it's alright with you and her."

Greg tells Mike it's ok with him and I'll do what he wants because this is his fantasy. Raising my legs up onto his shoulders, slowly Mike begins to ease his way into my wet pussy. Greg turns to face me and puts his cock back in my mouth. Almost in perfect rhythm both men fuck me. I feel Greg getting so hard, I can tell he is getting into this. Mike gets faster, harder, and deeper. Greg is pushing in deeper into my throat. He loves it when I gag just a little; he knows I've taken him so deep when I do. He starts pumping my face harder and I can feel him getting close. Mike is throbbing inside my pussy and I am so wet, so ready to cum.

12