He's Been Gone To Long

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg senses this and tells Mike, "She's about ready and so am I. Let's both fill her at the same time." Mike moans an ok and the two of them fuck me hard.

Greg releases inside my mouth while Mike shoots his inside my pussy. I join the two of them and cover Mike's cock with my juices. Greg rolls to one side, Mike to the other and I just lay there trembling. Greg was right when he told me the last time we were together that I was ready for two cocks, I just couldn't believe him. The three of us lay there; exhausted, but satisfied completely.

"I told my wife I would only be gone a couple of hours." Mike says satisfied.

"Before I leave she wanted me to say one thing. The next time I come over here for this, she wants to join us."

Greg started getting hard almost instantly. He has always wanted to see me with another woman, so I knew where his mind was going. Greg told Mike that we would think about it and let them know. Thanking Mike for his help tonight and to tell Susan hello for me, as the two men walk to the door, I snuggle up in the blankets. Greg crawls under the covers with me, wraps his arms around me and cups my right breast in his hand; the way he always does after we make love. As he nibbles on my neck and ear, he whispers to me, "Thank you babe that was a wonderful treat. I'm proud of you."

Melting into his arms, listening to his breathing I wait for him to drift off to sleep. I let myself float off to sleep, dreaming of what might happen the next time he comes home from a long trip.

12