He's Got to Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that you got fucked in the ass, that's for sure," Heather said with a chuckle. "Your asshole is still drooling cum like lava. Seems like you liked it more than a little too, but I still don't know who you are talking about. Who fucked you? That tall red headed guy in your psych class? Who was it that always wanted you and had to have you and then fucked you in the ass? This is so hot! I'm dying to know!"

Felicia looked at Heather with a confused look, almost as if she hadn't understood anything she had just said.

"Who? Raymond! That's who! Your ex? That Raymond."

Heather did a double take, and then opened her mouth as if to say something, but it took a while for the words to come.

"Raymond? MY Raymond?" Heather yelled. "He just fucked you in the ass?"

Heather made a face and then bolted up to her feet and flew down the hall. Fortunately the communal bathroom for the floor was only a few doors down, so she made it, but the sounds of Heather being sick echoed all the way down the entire floor. Not an uncommon sound in a college dorm, but this was especially loud and got a few other students giggling from behind their doors.

Heather came back to their room and grabbed her mouthwash and poured a jigger of it while Felicia looked on concerned.

"You okay?" Felicia asked after Heather had rinsed.

"You're telling me that Raymond came up here and told you we had broken up?"

"Well, yeah," Felicia said, unsure of what was going on. "You mean you aren't?"

"Hell no, I just called him an asshole yesterday - which he was - but we aren't broken up. What was this about money?"

"He said he came by to get the 30 dollars you owed him - so I paid him for you."

"I owe him?" Heather said, shaking her head and laughing. "That motherfucker is into me for almost 200!"

"Oh," Felicia said remorsefully. "I didn't know."

"So he nailed you for the money, and then told you that he always had the hots for you, and the next thing you know he's sticking his cock up your ass?" Heather asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"That's about it," Felicia admitted. "I feel so stupid, and I'm so sorry. I would never have had let him do that if I had known."

"Not your fault baby," Heather said.

"You don't seem all that mad at me," Felicia observed. "Why did you just get sick?"

"Because that asshole just caught me coming out of the library," Heather explained. "He said he was dying to see me and wanted to do me real bad, but he had to get to one of his baby mama's place fast to bring her diapers before she had him locked up for not paying child support."

"Baby mama?" Felicia asked.

"Yeah, the one that dragged him to The Maury Show for a paternity test last year," Heather explained. "He still thinks that was rigged because he said he didn't do her enough times to have a kid."

"Wow!" Felicia exclaimed. "He's been on TV?"

"Yeah girl, he's a celebrity," Heather said. "So he hits me up for money and then tells me how much he needs me and wishes he had the time to do me but he doesn't, so instead he takes me out behind the building and has me give him head. He says I give the most awesome head!"

"So you mean he left here...?"

"No wonder that cock of his tasted so nasty," Heather said as she made a yucky face and shivered. "No offense, but that is just wrong. The bastard just made me an ATM in both ways. I mean, sometimes he smells a little ripe anyway, but his unit was really stinking tonight, so at least now I know why."

"This is all my fault," Felicia said, gingerly sitting up despite the pain.

"No, it's really not your fault that you got played," Heather said. "Besides, I can't believe that he got into your ass. Man, I would never do that. How was it?"

"Okay I guess," Felicia admitted. "Hurt a lot."

"No shit!" Heather laughed. "Damn, I would never let him pack my peanut butter with that tool. His cock is way too big."

"You don't seem real mad at him either," Felicia said.

"No, I'm pissed, but I'll get over it quick. The guy's just incorrigible, but he's so damn good looking," Heather said with a shrug.

"And he's got a great body," Felicia chimed in.

"Plus, he can rap!" Heather noted.

"I know! He sounds just like Snoop!"

"And when he sings to me I just melt," Heather admitted.

"Like butter! He even wrote a song just for me while he was here, and he sang to it me too. It goes something like - 'ever since our eyes met a few minutes ago'..." Felicia warbled.

"My love for you has continued to grow," Heather sang, finishing the lyric. "I heard it before."

"And he's so sincere when you looks into your eyes," Felicia added.

"And what a cock!" they said in unison, and hugged each other and giggled at the harmony they had created.

"The Maury Show," Felicia sighed. "I can't believe a TV star fucked me in the ass."

"I've got the tape of the show if you want to watch it sometime," Heather said. "After Maury announced that he was the father, the baby mama started doing the funky chicken to celebrate, and Raymond spit in her face."

"He should have knocked her out for dissing him like that," Felicia noted. "Now the poor guy has to feed that kid he doesn't even want."

"You know he has got a point though," Heather said, reaching down and cupping Felicia's pendulous tits and squeezing them. "You do have totally awesome jugs on you, girl. Maybe someday you and me could both do him - you know - together?"

"That would be wicked cool!" Felicia said, her semester-long fantasy of getting it on with her roommate now within grasp. "Just so long as he doesn't do me in the ass!"

"You better get on the pill before we do it with him," Heather warned her.

"I guess," Felicia said softly, but her mind was elsewhere, as thoughts of being blessed with a Raymond Jr. filled her head. Could she be that lucky, for once in her life? What could make her life more complete, and who knows? Maybe that little boy could one day become President!

College was a waste of time anyway, she thought while absent-mindedly humming "Hail to the Chief', and one thing was for sure. She would never drag Raymond onto the Maury Show to prove it. Jerry Springer... now that would be something else altogether.

12