He's Growing Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

"Wonderful now we can have some with each course, I have Beef Wellington, glazed honey chicken and some trout, we also have a soup and great desert, I love to cook." Tina began putting plate after plate of food on the table and got out the wine glasses. As she put the last dish on the table Tina turned around and looked at Sean, "You look so sexy in those pants, you should wear tight clothes more often, they really show off your belly and thighs." she said before giving him a quick kiss.

Sean couldn't believe how much food she had made, he had never had a five course meal at anyone's house before and he was sure there would be a lot of left overs. But as always touching her had stimulated his appetite. Since the table was so full Tina sat very near to him.

First they began with the soup which was thick and creamy and so rich it made him feel safe and comforted like something a mother would make. Tina poured the white wine and served the Trout Almondine swimming in sauce and slivered almonds. Tina smiled and laughed as they talked and ate, each bite a sensuous thing.

Tina poured more wine and brought out the glazed chicken on rice and they both ate all of it. Sean's stomach had begun to feel so full he didn't know if he could eat another course, his pants felt even tighter then before. As if she read his mine Tina reached over and began to rub his belly, stroking him and the feeling was amazing, he was both hungry again and totally turned on. He didn't remember her doing it but Tina had released his top button so that he was more comfortable.

Finally the Beef Wellington and red wine was served, and Tina began to coax him to eat more. In a sultry voice she told him, "Finish it all baby I want to see you eat every bite up, I think it is so sexy when you eat and if you don't eat it all you won't get any dessert. It makes me so hot to see you eat food I made."

Sean couldn't stop eating till the huge plate of meat was gone. Tina stood up and told him to go into the front room and get comfortable on the couch and she would bring the dessert out to him. Sean went and sat on the over-stuffed couch and thought about how full he was and began to rub his belly. "Oh you bad boy that is my job." Tina stood over him with one huge bowl in her hand. "Sit still, I think I am going to have to teach you a lesson" she said.

Tina held the bowl in one hand and put the other on Sean's shoulder then put one leg on each side of him and sat facing him on his lap. Her weight was amazing, he was completely held in place but at the same time he was loving every second of it, he could not move and did not want to if it meant not having her on him.

Tina still held the bowl in her hand and with the other she unbuttoned the bottom four buttons on her blouse and put one of his hands on her fat smooth belly. "I guess I will just have to give you something to rub while I feed you baby. Ummm I know how much you like chocolate." As he felt the soft fullness of her belly and brushed the underside of her full breasts she began to feed both of them the same chocolate desert they had had in the deli that first day. Tina squirmed with each bite, her belly rubbing against his and her fat butt pressing into his swollen cock.

She would offer him a bite, smile and whisper to him, "Umm baby eat every bite and I will have something special for you. Oh yes you know you love eating it all up." Then she would take a bite and give him another. Half way through the bowl he thought he was going to burst out of his pants when he felt Tina reach down and lower his zipper half way. "Oh yes we have to give a growing boy room to grow, umm I want you big and strong for me."

Just the touch of her hand on his belly made his stomach feel less full and he greedily ate every bite she gave him. As his hands explored her belly he became more brave and un-did the rest of her buttons so he could see the frilly lace bra that covered only half of her huge tits. Tina laughed and a large drop of chocolate landed on her breast, "Oh now look what you did, you are going to have to lick that up baby." Sean flicked his tongue out and began to lick her breast.

Tina stood up and Sean felt as if something wonderful had been taken away from him until she took his hand and lead him into the bedroom. She put the bowl on the bed and began kissing him as they fumbled with their clothes. Sean undid her bra and marveled as her amazing tits tumbled out, and then pushed her skirt down to see that she had not been wearing any underwear. Tina pulled the shirt off of him and undid his pants the rest of the way and slid them down his legs.

Sean reach out and felt the weight of each of Tina's breasts and then put both hands under her belly and lifted it a little. The way her belly hung drove him mad and he jiggled it up and down and leaned down to kiss it.

Tina sat back then lay naked on the bed and for a moment all Sean could do was look at her, storing the sight into his memory. The soft swells of Tina's large belly and the way her thick thighs were just barely open to him, the way her breast had flattened out and covered her entire chest.

Tina looked up at him and said, "Do you want some more chocolate? Well you will have to lick it up." With that she began to pour the thick chocolate syrup on to her belly, thighs and breasts. Sean didn't hesitate for a second, he had his face buried in her soft belly licking up every drop, his tongue traced her thighs and then he began to clean every inch of her breasts. Tina writhed and moaned, sighing Yes over and over.

Tina pushed Sean over so that he was laying on his back with his hard-on pointing up in the air and the next thing he knew she was on top of him, sliding him into her waiting body and bouncing on him. The weight of her felt amazing and he nearly came as she lifted her belly and dropped it on top of his, the weight of it driving him crazy. He had never felt so hard as he was at that moment and when she leaned forward and put all of her weight on him he came like a bullet.

Tina lay on top of him for a while and then rolled over and put her head on his chest and began to play with his belly. He stroked her wavy red hair and kissed the top of her head. Tina reached down and kissed his belly a dozen times and he felt a tingle there and began to get hard again, but the amazing thing is it felt as if his belly was growing as well. Tina moved her head to his shoulder and as he looked down he could see that his belly was in fact bigger then he remembered it this morning.

Tina jiggled it, "Oh look how sexy it is! I love your sweet belly, Sean, you once said you would do anything for me to make up for high school, did you mean it?" Tina looked up at him with dark eyes so filled with desire that Sean knew she only had to ask and he would give her anything.

"Yes beautiful lady I will do anything you want." Sean said with no doubts.

Tina reached down and stroked his belly, "Will you get fat for me? I want you to gain at least 50 or 60 more pounds so you will nice and soft and round and I can play with your belly the way you play with mine. I want to be able to lift it and I want you to be able to put it on my belly the way I put mine on yours. I want you to eat anything I give you and enjoy it and to tell me about everything you eat all day. You once said you wish you could understand how I feel and I want you to, I think you are even sexier having gained thirty pounds then when I first met you."

Sean was shocked, he had never thought she would ask for that and yet the memory of how he had felt at lunch and how her touch when he was full made his body quiver and how good his belly felt full. He reached down and ran his hand first over his belly and then over her huge soft one and thought about how it would feel to be soft like her and before he knew what he was saying he agreed. "Yes if that is what you want I will get nice and fat if you promise to stay with me and always rub my belly after we eat, and as long as you continue to feed me. Also I would love to see you gain a little more, I want you to grow with me. But I have only gained twenty-four pounds not thirty."

Tina laughed. "Want to make a bet? You can weigh on my scales and if I am right you have to feed me candy while you fuck me, I might even feed you some. But you can not stop until I say so."

"And if you are wrong. What do I get?" Sean asked kissing his way down to her nipple.

"I am not wrong but if I am you can demand anything you want." Tina looked a Sean as if she could read his mind, as if she knew he was imagining what it would be like to have her on her hands and knees as he spanked her and watched the fat on her body jiggle.

They got off the bed and headed for the bathroom where Tina had a set of doctors scales, Sean got on them and began to tap the weight over and saw that it had past 229 and finally stopped on 234, He had gained five pounds in two days. Sean looked at her and smiled, "So fifty plus pounds huh? And what if I gain more?"

Tina dragged him back to the bed grabbing a box of chocolates from the dresser and popping one in his mouth. "Well then there will just be that much more for you to love silly."

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers
12