He's Here

Story Info
She anticipates his arrival...
851 words
3.89
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He instructed me to be here at this specific table at precisely 7:30pm. I've seen his face a million times on my screen; I know I would recognize him in a heartbeat.

I stir my martini with the olive-donned pick, staring into what's left of the clear liquid. He's not coming, I resign in my mind and quickly swallow down the rest of my drink.

I grab my purse and rise from my chair simultaneously as a hand covers my mouth, a body is pressed into the back of mine, and a mouth growls ever so intently into my ear the words "don't scream, don't fight me, let's go."

My breathing increases instantly and becomes more ragged as he escorts me towards the back of the bar, directing me with his hand in the small of my back, not speaking another word. We make it to the exit that I know leads to the dark alley and a full fledge panic attack is on the horizon.

His hand pushes me out into the alley where I stumble over my heels and catch myself by my hands on the wet road, realizing now that maybe that second martini wasn't such a great idea.

My head swimming, still somewhat confused, and completely scared, I look around to find my assailant. A handful of my hair is now in his grip, pulling me up from behind, as I hear him say "Did I say you could look at me?"

"N...No sir," I mumble and he grips my hair tighter and forcefully slams me forward into the brick wall of the adjoining restaurant.

"Louder," he demands.

"No Sir," I state very clearly.

Satisfied with my response, he releases his grip on my hair and spins me around. He replaces his grip on my throat this time as he pushes me tighter against the wall.

"That's my good girl," he whispers as he rests his forehead against mine, eyes burning into me.

Before I can speak, he silences me with his lips against mine, devouring me, as if he owns me. His body still pressed against mine, his free hand travels up my outer thigh, under my skirt, and around to my ass.

Realizing that I am indeed not wearing any panties, he uses his grip on my throat and my ass to lift me and wrap my legs around his waist.

Holding me up with his pelvis, he moves his hand from my throat to my blouse to which he rips open. I watch as the buttons bounce on the wet concrete, in what seems like slow motion now.

I can't speak. I can't move. I can't...don't...want to.

Now with my chest bare and my skirt around my waist, he begins kissing the side of my neck.

"You like this don't you, slut?" he asks and all I can do is gasp between breaths as his lips move closer to my cleavage.

"Let's just see how much you really do want this," he says as his fingers find my lips that are pressed against his belt buckle.

I can't think anymore. I'm...dizzy.

"Fuck yes," he growls, "my girl is ready. Aren't you, my wanton little slut?" reacting to the wetness he has discovered and forces two fingers into my pussy which has betrayed me.

Vigorously fucking me with his fingers, I manage to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants, never once taking my eyes off his. He frees himself from his zipper and says "Is this what you want, slut?"

I nod in acceptance as he removes his fingers and replaces them with his rock, hard cock. Oh God...yes...I can't...concentrate.

He continues to fuck me rough and hard with his hands supporting my thighs and my hands now wrapped around his shoulders and neck. He leans in again and demands that I not cum until I'm told to.

Again, I nod in response, but I don't know how much more I can take. My moans must be revealing the inevitable because all at once, he pulls out of me, drops my legs, heels now back on the ground, and flips me back around to face the wall.

He rubs his hands across my bare ass, spreading my cheeks as he says "I'm not done with you yet, slut." He grasps my wrists and holds them above head against the wall as he plunges his cock into my tightest hole.

"This is mine, you understand, slut?" he demands as each thrust gets harder. "It's all mine. You are MINE," he ferociously growls into my ear.

"Do you fucking hear me?" he retorts louder as his rhythm increases, harder, faster.

"Yes, Sir," I hoarsely belt out. Upon hearing this, he again pulls out of me but this time showers me with his warm, hot cum, all across my ass and dripping down my legs.

He releases my wrists and my foggy haze seems to be clearing a bit. As he replaces himself and buckles his belt, I turn around to face him again.

"Let's go inside and get you cleaned up, baby girl. You did sooo well."