He's Home

Story Info
She's in a silky red nighty when the boyfriend gets home...
1.1k words
3.79
16.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly night. Megan had just arrived home from work, and slipped into a silky red nighty and lit a fire in the fireplace. She had planned on a quiet night, snuggled in a blanket on her couch watching sappy chick flicks by the light of the fire. Her boyfriend, Matt, was out of town on business, and she didn't expect to get a call from him till later that night.

The doorbell rang. Megan wasn't expecting anyone. She hesitantly got up from the couch and looked thru the peephole on the door, and much to her surprise, there stood Matt with a dozen roses. She quickly fumbled to unlock the door and threw her arms around him with much excitement and surprise. She hadn't seen Matt in about a month and had missed him very much. Matt embraced her and told her that the job was done ahead of schedule and he wanted to surprise her. Megan had tears of joy in her eyes as she gazed at Matt, and smelled the sweet aroma of the roses.

Matt leaned to Megan and wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. Megan loved these warm embraces. She loved to feel his strong hands holding her close, feel the warmth of his breath on her neck, the solid musculature of his body pressing against hers, and even the rapid beating of his heart. Matt loved to hold her close and run his fingers thru her long, wavy brown hair. Megan looked into Matt's blue eyes and gently kissed his soft lips. The kisses were soft and grew increasingly longer and more passionate as their tongues slowly intertwined. Megan's right hand moved to the angle of Matt's face, holding him in the kiss, while her other hand explored the musculature of his chest, shoulders, and arms, and she began to unbutton his shirt. Matt loved the nighty that Megan was wearing. It was his favorite, and he was quite turned on that she was wearing it when he arrived home. His hands began to wander over Megan's body... first, over her wonderful full buttocks, working upwards and around to her plump, full breasts. Oh, how he had missed her!

Meg slipped Matt's shirt off, as Matt slowly moved Meg toward the wall... pinning her against it, and gazed deeply into her dark brown eyes. Meg smiled, and whispered, "I've missed you!" Matt kissed her again. Pinned against the wall, Meg could feel his manhood, hard against her. She had one hand holding his tight ass, and the other began to stroke over his manhood, on the outside of his pants. His hands gently glided up under her nighty, and back to her breasts, and a soft moan escaped her. It had been too long. Matt slipped the nighty up over her head and it dropped to the floor, leaving her in a silky red thong. Meg looked back up to his eyes, as she unbuttoned his jeans, and slipped them down. She nibbled at her bottom lip. Matt's breathing was heavier. He was wearing boxer briefs... her favorite, but they had to come off... and she quickly saw to it that they did! Megan took over!

Matt began to speak, and Megan put a finger over his lips and said, "shhhh." She took his hands in hers and backed him up to the couch and gently sat him down. Megan began to stroke his manhood with her hand... soft, slow, gentle... as she knelt in front of him. Glancing up at him, she adored the smile that he had on his face. She grinned back, and leaned toward him, licking up and down his long shaft as she watched the expressions of joy on his face. Then she took his hard cock deep into her mouth, working it in and out, in and out, and stroking it at the same time, licking around the glans, and taking him deeply into her throat again. As she pleasured Matt, she would occasionally glance up and relish in the joy that was expressed on his face. His breathing was heavy, and intermittent moans escaped him. Matt ran his fingers thru Megan's hair, and sometimes softly guided her as she pleasured him. Megan was thoroughly enjoying this, and knew she was bringing him close to the brink, as she could taste the sweetness of his pre-cum. Matt wanted to make this moment last, and with his hands, guided Meg up to the sofa, and layed over top of her kissing her again.

By now, Meg's panties were damp. Matt kissed from her lips, down her neck, fondling her breasts. Meg could feel his manhood between her legs, but over her panties, and she could hardly contain herself. His lips encircled her hard, erect nipples, and he gently suckled them, giving each one personal attention, before he continued south. He gently slipped her panties down, and his lips and tongue continued the southward journey. His strong, yet gentle hand slipped between her legs and felt her warm, moist and very soft, bare pussy. As usual, she was cleanly shaven, and that was quite a turn on to him. He spread her lips apart, and slipped a finger in, and she began to press against his hand. Matt gazed at her eyes, and could see the animalistic desire as she let forth a strong moan. Matt took this opportunity to taste her sweet juices, flicking his tongue on her clit and sliding a 2nd finger into her. She continued to pump her body back and forth, enjoying every second. He began to suck on her clit and Meg's breathing was heavy... and she exclaimed, "Please... take me... make love to me now."

Matt kissed up Megan's body to her breasts, again, giving them each ample attention, rolling the nipples between his fingers and sucking on them, as he slipped his hard, thick, erect cock into her warm, very wet pussy. Ahhhh! What an amazing feeling, as he pumped in and out of her. They changed positions, and Megan leaned over a chair, while Matt slipped back into her from behind. The intensity grew... harder and faster... both being taken to the brink of orgasm, then to prolong the moment, they would back off... then they'd gain intensity again... the feeling was nothing short of amazing. Finally, as their bodies were covered in sweat, and moans grew louder and louder, Megan reached back and was pulling Matt deep into her. They were lost in the moment.... Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ehhhhhhh!!! And with that, they both collapsed into the chair, and held each other, in the soft glow from the light of the fireplace.

What an incredible evening!