He's Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,680 Followers

With my help, Riley's cock eventually grew to its full length. It was so hard in my hand that I almost couldn't believe it had started out as soft as it had. There was no way my brother should have been able to sleep through a change like that in his body, yet somehow he did. I wondered if he was having a sexy dream that was distracting him from the stimulation he was getting.

I stroked his erection, experimenting with different amounts of pressure and speed. I wasn't getting much feedback, but I liked seeing how it felt jerking him off in different ways. My pussy became increasingly wet as I played with my sleeping brother. I didn't think I'd ever been so turned on.

Finally I couldn't restrain myself any longer. Riley refused to roll onto his back on his own, so I had to take matters into my own hands. Toying with him while he was lying on his side was fun, but also somewhat awkward and limiting. I wanted better access.

I put gentle pressure on Riley's upper hip, trying to guide his body to roll over. I wasn't sure why I thought that would work. After several seconds of no results, I pushed harder. I was forced to manhandle him if I wanted any kind of movement. I managed to get him partly rolled over without shoving him hard enough to wake him. He still wasn't flat on his back, but it was closer.

Riley's erection was now sticking up at a steep angle. I leaned in closer until my face was mere inches away. I was able to get a much better look at it than before, and not only that but I could smell his arousal too. My clit throbbed in my panties, begging for some attention.

I ignored my body's demands and kept staring at my brother's cock. It was so close I could almost taste it. Literally. I lowered my head a little more and stuck out my tongue. I gave a quick lick across the underside of Riley's shaft, shivering at the naughty thrill it gave me. My second lick was longer, traveling nearly his entire length. I got a small taste of his precum from the tip, which only encouraged me to keep going. I was beyond the point of rational thought.

With every lick I lingered longer and longer around the head of his cock, until at last I didn't pull away. My lips parted, stretching into a roughly circular shape. I pressed my mouth down over his hard shaft, slowly taking it inside. His hard flesh slid over my tongue and lips, lubricating itself on my saliva as it went. I wanted it all, and I was determined not to stop until I got it.

I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't take it as anything amiss when Riley's legs shifted. I was just happy that the movement gave me a slightly better angle to work with. When the covers were abruptly pulled away from me I actually clued in that something was happening. I looked up with my mouth full of cock to find my brother staring right back at me.

"Goddammit, Anna."

I stayed frozen in place, as though he might forget that I was there if I didn't move. It wasn't in any way a sensible plan, but luckily Riley didn't actually look mad. Confused, resigned, groggy, and perhaps a little annoyed, but not mad.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with you?" he asked in a half-whispered voice.

I decided the question wasn't really meant to be answered. I hesitantly bobbed my head up and down in small motions, sliding my brother's cock back and forth over my lips. I licked the underside of his shaft as it passed over my tongue. He hadn't yet tried to stop me and I took that as a good sign.

Riley propped himself up on his elbows, and for a short while he just watched me. I did my best to maintain eye contact, but that was tricky when I was more concerned with working on his cock. Eventually he groaned and lay back down. I didn't know if it was because he was too turned on, or because he was simply giving up, but either way it looked like he was going to let me finish him off.

My brother gave a low moan as I took him deeper in my mouth, almost to the base of his shaft. I gagged as the head pressed into my throat and was forced to pull back a little. I was disappointed that I couldn't take all of him, but still determined to do the best job I could. I had a chance-perhaps the only one I'd get-to please my brother in a unique way. If I did a good enough job maybe it would lead to more in the future.

Riley's fingers brushed against the side of my face, pushing back a few stray hairs. I leaned into his touch, encouraging him to caress me. Our eyes met again and I noted that his expression had softened. He looked at me with the eyes of a caring brother, and the faint smile of a guy getting a morning blowjob. His gaze sent a thrill through my body and made my clit throb urgently.

His hand stayed on my head as I bobbed up and down. He didn't try to guide my movements, but instead just let it sit there, communicating his feelings to me in a way that words couldn't match. It was an acceptance, a willingness to let me do what I desperately wanted to.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up."

I grinned slightly at his soft words. The cock in my mouth kept me from smiling too widely. Making him cum was the whole point. His acknowledgement spurred me on, and on a whim I tried pressing his cock into my throat once again. My gag reflex wasn't quite as strong this time, and the cute little noises he made in response to my efforts made the discomfort worthwhile.

Riley came moments later. His first shot of cum hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed it without even thinking. I quickly pulled back so that his cum would land on my tongue instead and used my hand to jerk off the base of his shaft. Several more pulses of semen coated the inside of my mouth as I stroked him with small, fast movements. I swallowed most of it, but kept some in my mouth when he seemed to be finished. I let the salty, slightly bitter taste linger on my taste buds, savouring my first taste of my brother's essence.

"I kinda hate to have to say this, but that was pretty fucking awesome," Riley said.

I swallowed the last of his cum and grinned shyly as I pushed myself up into a comfortable kneeling position.

"Thanks."

All of a sudden I felt somewhat embarrassed. Not enough to flee the room, but enough to keep me frozen uncertainly at the foot of Riley's bed, unsure of what to do next. I no longer had the same clarity of purpose as I had a moment ago.

"I always liked the idea of getting waking up like that," Riley mused. "But of all the girls..." He shook his head. "My own little sister. God help me."

"No one has to know."

"They better not. This is bad enough as it is. If anyone..." He paused. "I'm sure you understand the consequences as well as I do."

I nodded. "I swear, I won't ever tell anyone."

"I'd say I won't either, but I'm afraid that when I inevitably need a therapist this incident is going to come up."

I looked down, away from his face. I toyed with my fingers in an unsuccessful attempt to distract myself.

"It's not that bad, is it? That I'm your sister? I mean, obviously it's bad, but..." I pushed my hair back behind my ear and looked off to the side of the room, still avoiding his gaze. "Does the idea of it really bother you that much? Even if no one else knows?"

"It was a joke, Anna. Not a good one, but still." He sighed heavily. "It bothers me. I'd be lying if I said it didn't. But maybe... maybe it's not so bad."

Hope rose inside me, and I dared to look at my brother again. He appeared to be lost in thought, oblivious to whether or not I was watching him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. What can I say, getting a blowjob from a girl can really changes a guy's opinion of her, shallow as that is." He looked at me. "That's a joke too, just in case that wasn't clear. Well, mostly a joke."

I didn't care what the reason was, I was just happy about the results. It wasn't like I had good reasons for feeling the way I did about him. He was attractive, and he was nicer to me than a lot of people were; those weren't exactly the makings of an epic love story. Then again, that was a vast oversimplification of the situation.

"Just as long you liked it, that's the important thing."

He gave me a crooked smile. "Let me guess, this is only going to encourage you more, isn't it?"

"Probably."

I wanted to crawl back up beside him and snuggle up for a while, but I couldn't. My body had other needs that I'd ignored for far too long. I was almost afraid to check on how much my pussy had been leaking. I hoped I hadn't left a damp spot on Riley's bed or anything. That would have been embarrassing.

I reluctantly swung my legs off the bed and stood up. I lifted my arms above my head, stretching out my muscles. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Riley looking at me. The expression on his face wasn't one I was used to seeing; certainly not when it was directed at me. It appeared to be a gaze of a appreciation. Maybe I'd managed to crack his defenses more than I'd dared to hope.

"Leaving already?"

I gave him a small, shy smile. "Yeah. Unless you want me to stay?"

He shook his head, as I expected he would. "It's probably better if you don't get caught in here so early in the morning. Not that anyone would ever suspect what just happened, but... you know."

"Yeah, I do."

I left Riley and went back to my room, closing and locking the door behind me. Within seconds I had stripped out of my night clothes and slipped into my bed. My hand was between my legs before I'd even gotten settled. The taste of my brother's cum was still fresh on my tongue, and I could imagine the feeling of his cock in my mouth so vividly it was like it was still there.

My skilled, nimble fingers danced over my pussy. I was so wet, so horny, so very desperate to cum. I fantasized about Riley coming in and taking care of my need. In the end all it took was my own touch, and some very sexy memories.

****

Riley and I both stayed in bed until late morning. Sleeping in on the weekends wasn't an uncommon thing for either of us, so it didn't draw anything other than the usual comments from our parents. We did, however, get accosted by Mom for other reasons while we ate 'breakfast.'

"Riley, honey, would you mind mowing the lawn today?" Mom asked as she passed through the kitchen. She got a grunt of acknowledgement from my brother. "And Anna, there's some laundry that needs done, I'll leave that to you to take care of."

I noted that I didn't even get the dignity of my task being a request rather than an order.

"How much laundry?" I asked instinctively.

"What does it matter? Just do anything you see. It's just moving clothes into and out of the washer and drier. It's not like I'm running a gulag here."

"Gotta fold 'em too," I muttered.

Mom shook her head. "I'm not having this conversation. Make sure you take care of any school work you have as well. If I ask you today, there's a chance you'll have it done by Monday."

I started to protest, but she was already out of the room. I turned back to the table, feeling the beginnings of a sulk creeping over me. She always used to at least humour my protests, now she didn't even bother. That was what teenagers did, wasn't it? I couldn't have been the only one who didn't like getting assigned chores.

"You shouldn't argue with her, you know," Riley said.

"You mean 'cause it never does me any good?"

"No, because if you didn't give her shit all the time she'd let you get away with doing a sloppier job. I haven't trimmed the grass about behind that row of bushes out back in years, even though I'm s'posed to. She's too happy about not getting any arguments that she lets some things slide."

I mock-glared at him. "And you don't think it's just 'cause you're the favourite?"

"I'm only the favourite because you make it so easy."

He laughed as I glared harder, but I couldn't hold the expression. I started cracking up too. It was hard to be mad at him, even briefly.

"Okay, you're right. I don't set the bar very high."

****

One benefit to my assigned chore, as I discovered, was that I had an excellent view of the backyard from the laundry room. I supposed that wasn't exactly a news flash to me, but it had never been all that important before. With Riley was out there mowing, the view suddenly became much more interesting to me. I was getting pretty lucky with the opportunities to spy on him lately.

I usually hated folding laundry, but I didn't mind it so much this time around. I operated on auto-pilot while staring out through the window at my brother. At one point he took his shirt off, which just made things that much nicer for me. He looked up toward the house as he did, as though knowing somehow that I watching him. It could have just been coincidence though.

Unfortunately, Riley eventually finished with the backyard and moved on to the front. I could still go peek out at him when I was waiting for the washer and drier cycles to complete, but it wasn't nearly the same motivation to work as it had been. Time seemed to drag on, and I felt like my whole weekend would be shot before I got done with the laundry.

On a whim I slipped a pair of my panties into Riley's pile of clothes. I had no idea how he'd react to that, or even whether he'd guess that it was on purpose, but it amused me. Thoughts of what he might do or say to me kept my mind occupied, and that alone made the 'gift' worthwhile.

My brother finished his task well before I finished mine. I heard him come in the house, then pour himself a glass of water. Shortly after that his footsteps drew nearer to me.

"Aren't you finished yet?" Riley asked with a teasing grin as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Shut up. I can only go as fast as the machines do."

"Uh huh, whatever you say."

He pushed away from the wall and turned to leave. I felt disappointed that he wasn't going to stay longer.

"What're you up to now?" I called after him, stepping out into the hallway so I didn't lose sight of him.

Riley half-turned back toward me. "Gonna go have a shower, I think. M'all sweaty from the mowing and everything."

"Really?"

I wasn't able to keep my voice neutral, and he laughed at the interest evident in my tone.

"Don't sound so excited, little sis. You aren't invited."

"It'd be fun though, wouldn't it?"

"Well... after this morning I guess I can't give quite as solid a no as I'd like." He shook his head with a rueful smile. "You should pace yourself, Anna. It isn't good throw everything you have at a boy all at once, you know."

"You make me sound like a slut."

Riley shrugged. "Your words, not mine."

He laughed and started walking away as I glared at him. I couldn't get mad at him, not really, but my sense of sibling vengeance hadn't deserted me entirely.

"Hey, Riley!"

He looked back at me just as I pulled my shirt up to uncover my chest. I hadn't bothered with a bra when I'd gotten dressed since I wasn't planning on going anywhere. It had been the right decision for the wrong reasons.

Riley's eyebrows shot up as he took in the sight of my naked breasts. The expression on his face was doubly satisfying to me; his look of shock made up for his mild insult, and the faint, unmistakable glint of lust in his eyes sent a jolt of excitement straight to my pussy. It took all my willpower to pull my shirt back down and go back to folding laundry.

I pretended to ignore my brother, even though I was listening carefully for any sounds of movement. It felt like he stood still forever, and I had to force myself not to look. After an imagined eternity, I finally heard his footsteps moving away from me. I allowed a smile to creep onto my face, and I hummed to myself as I worked.

****

I spent several hours in a good mood, taking every available opportunity to tease my brother, or just be around him. He acted as though nothing had changed between us, except that I caught him giving me strange looks when he thought I wasn't paying attention. I pretended that he was checking me out. Even if I was wrong, the thought alone buoyed my spirits even further.

My mood lasted until supper time, when it was abruptly-and viciously-cut out from under me. I was sitting across the table from Riley, doing my best to get reactions out him in any way I could. Sometimes I'd make faces, or lift my foot until it brushed his leg, or pretend I dropped something on my shirt and wipe at my boobs a few times. It was all in good fun, and my brother was alternating between trying not to look directly at me, and shooting me warning glances tempered with a grin that he couldn't quite hold back.

All of that ended when Mom decided to turn on me. Maybe she sense that I was enjoying myself and decided she had to put a stop to it.

"So, Anna, I see you got all the laundry done, like I asked."

I nodded, turning my attention toward her momentarily. "Yeah?"

"Thank you. Did you get your school work done too?"

The way she looked at me, I could tell she didn't think I had. If I'd had a little time to prepare, I probably could have convinced her it was all taken care of. As it was I didn't think I could tell her a good enough story.

"No," I admitted. "But it's not that much. And I can-"

"Spend a little time on it tonight, please," Mom interrupted, using a tone of voice that told me I better do what she said or else.

I couldn't understand what I'd done to deserve that kind of treatment. I'd done the stupid laundry like she asked. I hadn't even half-assed it the way I sometimes did.

"Honey, your mother's only looking out for your well-being," Dad put in, noting the dangerous look on my face. "You do have a habit of leaving these things to the last minute."

"Well maybe that's 'cause it's all stupid and boring."

"I'm sure it is, but you need to work on it anyway."

I looked around the table at my parents and brother, finding no support. Both Mom and Dad were already against me, and even if Riley came to my defense it wouldn't do any good. He was doing his best to ignore the conversation.

"Fine, I'll go do it," I said sulkily.

I pushed away from the table, leaving my mostly-full plate behind. I didn't feel like eating anymore.

"Anna, sit back down," Mom said. "You don't have to go right now."

"Like you even care."

I walked away quickly before she could respond. Behind me I heard Dad telling Mom to let me go, and that I was just having one of my tantrums. I clenched my hands into fists until I got out of earshot. He could have at least waited until I was gone before talking about me like that.

I should have learned from my brother. He knew how to pick his battles, and he knew how to appease our parents when need be. I just kept fighting and losing. I couldn't seem to help myself.

****

Riley came to my room a little later on, presumably once he and our parents had finished with supper. I'd made a token attempt to look busy in the interim, spreading out books and papers from school around me. Mostly I'd just put on my headphones and listened to music at an excessive volume. It helped calm me down sometimes when I was upset. He waited until I pulled my headphones off before speaking.

"They sure know how to push your buttons, huh?"

I grimaced. "I should have just shut up. I know better. It's not like I have a say anyway, but I just can't help it."

"I know, Anna. I know."

He moved into my room, swinging the door closed behind him. He sat down on my bed while I remained in the chair by my desk. I was tempted to go sit next to him and see what he'd let me do.

"So are you here to, like, try to cheer me up or something?

He shook his head, then paused and looked thoughtful. "Not directly. But I guess maybe that could be a possible side-effect."

"Well you've got me all curious now."

The corner of Riley's lips twitched upward for a second, then he sighed. His eyes made a quick pass over my body before moving off to the side.

Xarth
Xarth
14,680 Followers