He's Not Attracted to Black Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,993 Followers

"Well, of course, but........" his voice tailed off.

"But what?" she chided, rubbing the flesh together, teasing him.

"I.......I'm a bit embarrassed." He said sheepishly.

"Why?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Because, you, I'm sure, are used to black cocks, and I am not big like they are." He answered.

"I know how big it is, I felt it this afternoon. I ain't askin' you to fuck me. I was just going to let you cum for lickin' Georgia's cunt so good. Now, pull down those pants and bring your little white pecker over here and put it between Georgia's big soft titties." She said a bit more demandingly.

Phil dropped his pants reluctantly and shuffled toward her with his pants around his ankles. Georgia leaned forward and enveloped his already throbbing cock with her tits. The contrast of skin colors was so erotic to Phil, and the feel of her soft fleshy globes caused him to cum within a few moments. He grunted and groaned as his cock again convulsed for the second time today and spit the remainder of his cum into her cleavage.

"There we go my little white pet, cum all over Georgia's titties." She encouraged him.

His knees got weak as he climaxed and then came down. Georgia released his cock and he stabilized himself against the big round desk. He watched as Georgia played with the gooey mess on her chest. He loved the sexy look of it on her dark skin. He was bending to pull his pants up when she spoke.

"You are not done. You made a mess, and you need to clean it up, with your tongue!" She told him, emphasizing the last part.

"NO WAY!" Phil told her.

"Yes way." She corrected him.

"If you ever want to see these babies again, you will get over here and lick them clean." She snapped, then she lifted her tits to him.

He definitely wanted to see them again. So, he knelt back down and reluctantly began to lick the pungent smelling and salty tasting fluid from her flesh.

Georgia guided him around her chest by putting her hand on the back of his head and moving it all around. This smeared his cum all over his face as he diligently tried to perform his task.

"You'll get used to that. They all do." She snickered.

There it was again, "They", what did she mean by that? He pondered. He finished his duty and got dressed. Georgia escorted him to the exit.

"See you tomorrow suga'" she told him as she closed the door behind him and locked it.

He turned back and watched as she walked away from him. Her big round ass shook in her tight skirt, and he imagined what it would look like naked, and more importantly, what it would be like to bathe it with his tongue. It would not be long before he wouldn't have to imagine it...

goamz86
goamz86
1,993 Followers
12