He's Not What You Think Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cap007
Cap007
19 Followers

Looking into Michael's eyes, she sees the tenderness and concerns, and thinks you're the one that could bring me to my knees. Once again, she leans forward wanting to press her lips to his. Once again, he puts his fingers on her lips. Why am I drawn to his damn lips? She ponders in frustration.

"Not here. Let's get to where we're going. And, before you say anything, I will explain." He grins, "Okay?"

Cathy cocks her head with a wrinkled brow, thinking this better be one hell of an explanation. "Grab your stuff, and let's get going; you'll explain on the way." They both grab their backpacks, slinging them on their shoulder's and Cathy is the first to start striding down the trail.

Michael laughs to himself thinking, I don't think we'll be stopping again until we get there. If we do, I'll be to blame somehow.

Michael catches up to Cathy's determined pace. "Okay, here's the deal," Michael begins in an upbeat tone realizing he is comfortable telling Cathy the whole story, the first person he has ever told. "First, let me give you a little background so you can understand why I think this way."

"Fair enough, let hear it. I'm all ears," Cathy looks over with a wrinkled nose, "No more stopping. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Michael takes in a deep breath, "Okay here we go. After Tina and I split, I was feeling sorry for myself. I was blaming myself for not looking good enough, not being attentive, not being good in bed, just not being good enough. That's when I started getting into trouble. Then I started to blame her and took it out on anyone and everyone. I got into fights. I broke things. You name it I was in trouble for it. I was not a nice person."

Cathy touches his arm, rubbing it while looking at him with sympathetic eyes, "That's understandable; you were hurt."

"I was hurt, and thought I knew how to fix it. I had one-night stands expecting that would be the way to forget. That didn't work."

"Oh, how many girls did you sleep with?" Cathy asks in a low tone, not sure why.

"I don't know? How many men have you slept with?"

"I don't know. I'm not like guys. I don't keep count," Cathy smirks, "Go on."

Michael rolls his eyes, continuing, "I decided to tackle each of my problems. Beginning with not good looking enough. I was a bit chubby. So, I started exercising and got a bit obsessed with it. All I could think is I'll show her who's not good enough."

Cathy giggles, "You were chubby? I figured you were born with that body."

Michael laughs, "I was a roly-poly."

"So, we have Tina to thank for this," Cathy runs her eyes up and down his body, "this sweet package."

Michael's brow rises along with a corner of his lip, "What? No, I was the one that put in all the work to..." Michael notices Cathy smiling and rolls he eyes. "Anyways, I started to calm down and tried not to get into too much trouble. I took my anger out in the gym or on the mat. I tried to stop blaming everyone, even myself, except Tina, of course. I wanted to know where I went wrong pleasing her. Instead of one-night stands, I started dating again. I always kept my guard up, not letting things get serious." Michael raises a hand counting with his fingers, "I wanted to learn how to treat a woman. I wanted them to tell me what they wanted, what made them happy. You know what I learned?" Michael looks at Cathy waiting for her to look at him. "Every damn one of you is different," Michael rolls his eyes again.

Cathy smirks, "You obviously didn't learn that we don't like being compared to other women."

Michael scans the trail ahead then looks up sighing, "No, however, that lesson is fresh in my mind, and I'll not soon forget."

"So, you used these women?" Cathy replies thinking to herself, "Is he really that different?"

Michael cocks his head with a wrinkled forehead, "No, I hope to think the relationships were mutually beneficial. I remember each woman for a different reason, but never the first kiss. I think the first kiss, first impression, the first of many things can say a lot. So, I decided I wanted to remember my first kiss, and many other firsts. That is why if we do kiss, I want it to be memorable. I want to remember my first kiss with an angel."

Cathy corrects her thought, realizing he is different and smiles. "What makes you think I am going to kiss you when we get to this place?" Cathy asks, trying to hide her enthusiastic smile.

"That's just it. I don't. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. The good thing is there is no build up hoping for it to be perfect, no expectations. No deciding, okay now we should kiss. However, if you honor me with a kiss, I want to remember every detail."

Cathy studies Michael's face, listening to the innocent answer thinking, Who talks like that? Honor me with a kiss. That is sweet. I'm going to get my kiss that's for damn sure. Cathy looks into Michael eyes plainly says, "Okay, well see. No planning. If it happens it does." Cathy looks away to hide her grin.

Michael looks at a happy, or at least not mad, Cathy. He can't figure this woman out, "Okay, tell me something about you I don't know about you." They continue walking down the trail, surprising each other by talking about the hard stuff, relationships and feelings. Even though they have a few more heated arguments, they never stop walking.

*****

"Michael, are we almost there? I am tired of looking at my feet. Do you know how aggravating it is to hear 'Don't step here! Watch out for that!' I'm walking through cobwebs, and into branches. If I didn't know better I..."

"Just a few more steps and we will be there," Michael's scolding voice replies, holding Cathy's arm while guiding her through the trees.

Cathy swats at Michael's hand and snickers, "You said that three or four steps ago."

"No, you just complained after every step. Okay stop," Michael moves to stand in front of her. "We're here." He steps to the side putting out a hand out, and smiles, "Ta da."

Cathy's mouth drops staring at a small yet breathtaking waterfall across a clear pool. The waterfall's mist is displaying the vibrant colors of a rainbow, and the wavy water shimmers in the mid day sun.

Michael grins at Cathy's surprise, and replies in an excited voice, "This is a secluded spot. The waterfall is from a natural spring good enough to drink, and the pond is almost twenty feet in spots." Michael points to the pool below. "It's so clear because there is no sediment in the water. The trees are naturally cleared from the bank by the rocks." Michael takes a few steps onto the light brown flat rock, large enough for four people to lay flat. He points down, "This is the only spot to enjoy the surroundings. Over there is a place where you can climb in and out of the pond without getting cut by the rocks. We have a good four to five hours to relax and enjoy."

Cathy takes in the scenery and replies in a captivated voice, "This place is beautiful. How in the world did you find it?"

"Thanks to Bill he told me about it." Michael drops his pack on the rock, and continues in an upbeat voice, "I told him I wanted a secluded spot to relax and get away. He explained that there are no trails here, and only a few people know about it. He told me the location and said, 'If you find it, enjoy it. Don't tell anyone about it.'"

"I'm glad he did," Cathy replies, dropping her pack next to Michael's. "I'm glad you found it."

"Cathy, why don't you take off your clothes?"

"Michael?" Cathy's eyes go wide. She remembers, and relaxes, "I..."

"No, that's not what I meant." Michael's face heats up, turning red. "What I mean is get undressed--"

"Michael, I..."

"Cathy, will you stop talking long enough for me to finish?" Michael scowls, running both hands over his hair. "Listen; do not talk until I am finished." Michael tilts his head and squeezes his lips together. He points to his face. "Cathy, remember this look. This is my Cathy stop talking look. I'm pretty sure you'll get to know it well." Michael holds up a finger, waving it a few times as he see Cathy's mouth open. "Ah, ah, stop talking face," he points at face again. "Cathy, take off your clothes and change here. I will go over to those bushes and change. I'll wait until you're done, then just yell. Okay?"

Cathy looks at Michael tight-lipped. Her arms are crossed, and her foot tapping.

"Cathy?" He watches Cathy tapping her foot. "Cathy, will you say something." Michael holds his arms out to the sides shrugging, "Cathy?"

"Oh, it's okay to talk now." Cathy tilts her head, and her eyes narrow as she says, "Michael if you would let me finish, I have my bathing suit on under this. It doesn't matter where I change."

Michael turns away before she finishes her sentence hoping to avoid Cathy's wrath. "Oh, Okay, I'll go over there to change."

"Turn around... Stop, and turn around." Cathy waits for Michael to turn around then point to her face. "See this," her expression is the mirror image of Michael's shut up face, "This is you're an asshole face. I know you will get to know it well."

After a few seconds of staring, Michael is the first to break and chuckles, "Okay, I may have deserved that, but Cathy you have to admit you talk a lot." Michael smiles, watching Cathy's lips inch up into a smile.

Laughing, Cathy replies, "No need to go way over there. I'll just turn around and you can change right here. Anyway you were walking away without your change of clothes. Unless," Cathy smirks, "we're ignoring Bills bathing suit comment."

"No, no ignoring. So, you caught that did ya? You are the most aggravating person." Michael tilts his head and smiles back.

"Michael," Cathy turns, her back facing him. She happily replies, "just hurry up and change. I won't peek."

Michael turns his head a few times left and right and walks back to his pack, "Um, yea give me just a few seconds." Michael reaches into his pack and pulls out a pair of blue board shorts. He pulls off his boots, socks and shirt. He pulls down his cargo shorts and pulls up his board shorts. In record time, he thinks.

Cathy hears the rustling of clothes. She peeks over her shoulder, just wondering if he's done. Nice butt she thinks before Michael stands up. She snaps her head back to the front, then hears 'Okay, all done.' She turns to face Michael wearing just his shorts. She replies in a sultry voice, "My turn."

Michael moves to turn around, but Cathy steps up grabbing his shoulder, "It's fine, you can watch, remember I have my bathing suit on."

"Oh right." He takes a few steps back to watch her slowly pulling her shirt up wiggling her hips. Michael swallows thinking it's getting a little hot. We should get in the water. He stares into her eyes as the shirt clears her face.

Cathy's head moves back surprised, seeing his stare instead of his eyes wander her body. "What do you think?" She smiles, letting the shirt hang from her hand at her side.

Michael looks down at the two yellow, thin fabric triangles and small straps. "That is a small bikini," Michael replies, returning his gaze to her eyes.

Cathy curtseys, grinning, "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I think I'm going swimming."

"Hold on. I think I'll go down and put my feet in the water." Cathy turns around. Bending down, she puts the shirt in her pack. Standing straight, her back to Michael, she says in a low sexy voice, "This won't take long." She unbuttons and unzips her shorts, putting her thumbs in her waist.

Michael is focused on Cathy's hands moving to her waist. He watches her slowly push her shorts down. The waistband starts to move past her hips, exposing the top of her yellow bikini bottoms.

She continues to push her shorts down slowly, wiggling her hips. She clips her fingers on the waistband holding them tight. Not allowing her shorts to fall of their own accord, she intends to prolonging Michael's stare. It works. She bends at the waist as the shorts pass the bottom of her narrow heart shaped ass.

Michael thinks of Rick's term, which he mumbles, "she has an onion ass." Not named after an onion's shape, but after the effects. 'Her ass is so beautiful it will make you cry.' Rick's words ring in his head.

The short's waistband is now at her knees, so Cathy takes a peek back. Michael is focused on her ass. She giggles to herself. He must be an ass man. I knew it wasn't my eyes. The shorts finally make the slow, seductive journey to her feet. She steps out and places them in her pack. She turns around looking at Michael grinning, "Michael, up her." She is pointing to her face.

Michael shifts in his stance. His hands hang in front of his crotch as he inspects the yellow bikini bottom's fit. He hears a faint, 'Um, Michael up her.' Snapping out of his stare, he looks into Cathy's eyes, trying to focus, with his mouth slightly open.

Cathy's seductive voice asks, "See anything you like? So, are you an ass man?"

Michael tries to digest her jumbled words. He cocks his head and says the first thing that rushes to his lips, "As lovely as your onion ass is, I still think your eyes are your most stunning feature. I need to get in the water; it's hot out here." Michael turns, methodically walks to the edge of the rock, and jumps.

Cathy hears a splash, and thinks, 'onion ass'? She looks over her shoulder trying to get a better look at her butt. "My ass doesn't look like an onion." She strolls over to the natural trail and makes her way down to the edge of the pond. "My butt is perfectly fine."

She sits, leaning back on her elbows, and her feet dangle in the water. She smiles taking in the waterfall. Most of all, she smiles at the sight of Michael swimming, diving, floating and playing in the water, making her have a feeling of peace. She cherishes the thought that Michael wanted to bring her here, to his special place, and share it with her.

Michael swims over to Cathy after having his fun in the water, cooling down. He floats at Cathy's feet with his chin just above the water. He looks up with a relaxed smile and asks in a playful voice, "Want to get in?"

Cathy looks down and says, "Michael, I don't have an onion ass. My ass is not round."

Michael throws his head back laughing, "Ah, but you do have an onion ass. Is that what you have been thinking about the whole time, you have been sitting here? You need to lighten up a little."

"No, not the whole time. Why'd you say I have an onion ass? You know I'm not going to stop until you tell me." She grins down at him.

"Yea, I know," Michael says, rolling his eyes. He replies in stern playful tone, "Alright, let's get up on the rock, and layout in the sun for a while. Once we get up there, I will tell you why you have an onion ass. You go first. I'll be right behind you."

Cathy splashes Michael with her feet before getting up. "You just want to check out my butt. You're not fooling me."

Michael grins. "Maybe. Or maybe, just maybe, I don't want to get the rocks wet and slippery for you," he answers, thinking he will never let her know he agrees with her assumption.

Cathy starts towards the top, looking over her shoulder, "You think you have an answer for everything don't you. Enjoying the view?"

Michael stands at the edge of the pond grinning and shrugs his shoulders. He makes a shooing motion with his hand. "Go on." Once he gets to the top, he reaches in his pack and pulls out two towels. He lays out the towels next to each other, and sits on one patting the other looking at Cathy, "Come on, let's talk about your butt."

Cathy listens to the explanation and laughs when she realizes it is a term of endearment. She pictures Rick explaining the expression in a serious tone to him. They continue to talk, lying in the private oasis soaking in the mid day sun. The talking fades as Cathy drifts off napping.

Michael chuckles talking to a sleeping Cathy, "Women seem to always fall asleep talking to me. What does that say about my conversation skills?" He lies next to Cathy as she naps. He looks over at her resting taking in her beauty. She's head strong, and stubborn, and my god that girl can talk. But, she has a heart of gold. I hope I can trust her not to hurt me. He rolls his head back looking at the sky before he closes his eyes and clears his mind.

Later, Michael opens his eyes noticing the change in the shadows. He thinks we'll need to leave in a bit. He hears Cathy yawn, and he rolls his head to watch her. Her arms are above her head, her body is straight as a board, and her toes are pointed as she stretches. Perfect timing he thinks, I've been hoping for this.

Michael turns his body on his side, leaning on his elbow looking at her relaxed figure lying flat adjusting to the hard surface under the towel. He focuses on a blonde hair slightly sway to the subtle warm breeze. Such a gentle movement he thinks, turning his gaze to her eyes. Cathy smiles, making his heart race. Adjusting his body to slide his had under her head, he tenderly lifts allowing her silky hair to fall through his fingers. He cradles her in his palm as if it were a delicate new fallen snowflake, unique the only design to ever exist. The afternoon sun makes her eyes seem deeper more excited as he focuses on their vulnerability drawing him closer.

Cathy's lips part as she tilts her head back into Michael's hand. A shallow breath escapes as her mind eases, and her eyes focus on Michael's compassionate gaze. She whispers, "Yes?" Wanting to feel closer, she slips her hand under him, and rests it on the warm soft skin of the middle of his back pulling him closer.

Michael can't resist the pull of her rosy velvet lips. Hearing her approval, he brings his fingers to her chin and running them up her jaw, he cups her cheek as if it is made of fragile porcelain. Michael replies in a whisper, "Yes." Feeling Cathy's urging push, and his own need, he wets his parting lips, and closes his eyes leaning in to her supple mouth.

Stimulated by the warm caress of Michael's lips, Cathy's heart races, delirious that the months of waiting is over. Not only does the increasing pulse energizes her senses, but also creates a building heat. He tastes tangy, sweet, robust she thinks as she guides her probing tongue into his mouth, and increases the pressure to his lips.

Their moist mouths and tongues dance a slow waltz ending when Michael wraps his lips around her tongue and gently sucks pulling away. The rough texture runs along his top lip as the silky contrast glides along on his bottom lip making them both moan in pleasure. Savoring Cathy's sweet flavor, but not satisfied, he seduces her delicious lips again. Cathy's vibrating plea of gratification increases Michael's desire, and they start a new dance with their tongues. He is gentle attempting to keep his rising passion at bay.

Cathy heart's percussion quietly drums in her ears, and her swirling thoughts question why has he stopped. She whimpers and takes several shallow breaths before whispering, "Don't stop, please..." The kiss to her lower lip, and the feel of it pulled into Michael's mouth dissipates any question she has. Once again, he pulls away to her protest, only to feel his mouth pressed on hers, and their tongues dancing again. The heated kiss quenches only a portion of Cathy's growing thirst to have all of him, still her body relaxes.

The warm afternoon breeze feels cool on their skin. Yet, the gentle wind is inept against the heat creating the droplets of sweat accumulating on their bodies. Michael pulls back hearing Cathy's plead, and feels her fingers tighten in his hair pushing him towards her. The expressive emotion fuels his slow path of light kisses from her mouth. Stopping under her chin, he releases a low growl, "Cathy you drive me crazy." The vibration from his grumble overpowers the rolling moan of Cathy's rapidly escaping breath. His lips and tongue continue to be drawn down her soft skin, stopping on the side her exposed neck. The touch of Cathy's hand slowly stroking his hair, the wet salty flavor of her passion, and her willing vulnerability is sending a new wave of desire through him. All Michael can think is his need to please her, and to make her cry out in bliss.

Cap007
Cap007
19 Followers