He's So Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He obediently--eagerly--dropped to his knees. I knelt beside him and roughly pulled his hands behind his back, locking the cuffs on again around a vertical metal shelf support. I usually prefer rope in bondage, and I did have some kicking around, but I was in a hurry.

Once he was secure I place my cock and inch too far from his face. He leaned out with his mouth open, his eyes glued to it, but I wanted just one more moment of tension. I slapped his cheek with my skinny cock head and found it close-shaved and smooth. He stuck his tongue out as I dragged the head across his lips, and this time he succeeded in getting his mouth around the head, prompting a gasp from me, but I yanked it free and slapped his other cheek with it.

"Beg to suck me," I said.

"Please let me suck you." His hands cuffed to the metal shelf support behind his back forced his shoulders to bulge, showing them cut and beautiful, but not artificially worked. He looked up from his helpless position on his knees, and his eyes truly were pleading.

I shoved my cock deep into his mouth, making him gag and forcing me to back off a bit. My cock now had a mind of it's own though, and it wanted him! It shoved deeper as he became accustomed, and for a moment I saw only the ceiling as I gasped and tossed my head back, again shoving deep. He was getting better, although he made me cry out in pain when his molars scrapped my head.

"Sorry," he said when I pulled out.

"Shut up and suck me!" I gasped as I shoved back in. I went all the way in this time, and he pulled his head back with a little choke. I lined his head up with the metal shelf support so that he couldn't pull away again and starting fucking his face, jamming my cock all the way in with repeated thrusts, only giving him space when the whimpers and gurgles neared desperation.

"I gonna cum," I growled without breaking my pace. "And you'd better swallow all of it." I wanted to add a few taunts about how much he'd like it, but I lost the power of speech at that moment. My cock hosed! Pulse after pulse wracking my body. I froze deep in his throat for a moment, and then began thrusting again for all I was worth.

"Swallow it! Swallow it all, you fag! Drink me!"

It took me a couple of more full body spasms to realize that he was swallowing for all he was worth. I looked down and saw that I'd stopped with my cock half in his mouth. Cum leaked down his chin. He lunged forward against his bonds and tried to get me all in his mouth again.

I popped out and knelt down face to face, grabbing his chin with my hand and forcing him to look me in the eyes.

"You've just had my cock shooting my cum in your mouth." I was out of breath and paused. "Now take my tongue." I leaned in, squeezing his chest to my chest as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I tasted myself through the filter of his saliva. I pinned his hard on and mine between us. Oh, yeah! I was still hard! I'm only 23 after all.

His body held ridged against mine, and his tongue stayed limp. He allowed me to kiss him, but he didn't involve himself in it. God this guy was deep in the closet. He'd just eagerly given me a great blow job but he couldn't admit he was gay.

I stepped back and stretched, letting him worship my body from his knees for a moment. If Hunter were here instead he'd be tying me down, trembling with excitement as he prepared to thoroughly fuck me, and telling me how gorgeous my body was, how perfect and slim. I knew Gavin here loved the sight of me too, but he was far too in the closet to say it aloud.

I bent over him, my cock in his face, and leaned down to unlock the cuffs. He took my cock in his mouth for a moment, proving once again that he loved it. I pulled free and yanked him to his feet, pushing him over to an old stock table. I bent him over it, pressing his face against the wood. "Don't move," I whispered in his ear.

My coil of rope waited under the breaker panel, and I put it to good use. I tied each of his ankles to the legs of the short table, spreading him wide. His hands I tied to the opposite legs, trussing him just like the pledge on the gay DVD.

"Would you like to suck my cock some more?"

When he didn't answer I grabbed the belt and slapped his vulnerable buttocks five or six times.

"Ow! Oh yes, please let me suck your cock, master."

Master? I think I know what fantasies Gavin has, because I never instructed him to call me master.

I shoved in, holding his hair and fucking slowly.

"Beg me to fuck you," I said, bending over so the I could lick his lightly muscled back, my hands reaching down to spread his buttocks. I could just reach the shelf with the liquid KY, and I poured it over his crack while he moaned on my cock. My finger traced his crack until I found that bud, and I shoved that finger into his ass.

His cry of "Oh God" was muffled by my cock but his body proved how much he loved it. His bum pulled away at first as if fighting to escape my finger, but then he thrust his bum back and up, helping me bury my finger to complete depth.

I pulled my cock out and walked behind him, keeping my finger twisting in him, provoking a groan. "Beg me to fuck you," I ordered as I pulled out the finger. I pushed in two fingers this time.

"Oh God," he gasped. "Aren't you already?" He looked back and saw that my hard-on hovered over his left hip as my fingers probed and stretched. He looked back to the breaker panel. "Well you can, of course. I can't stop you from raping me."

I pulled my fingers out. "You have to admit your guilt." I stroked his buttocks with my slick fingers. "You have to admit that you want to be raped." I slapped his buttocks just for fun and bent to put my lips close to his ear. "If you don't admit it, I'll untie you and throw you out of my store. I won't fuck you." I pushed two fingers back into him, enjoying his gasp and butt wiggle as he adjusted. "You'll miss an opportunity to be fucked that'll never come again."

He let his cheek press the table, his eyes blank as he concentrated on the violation of his ass.

"I mean it," I said shoving deep and making him groan. "Beg for it or I'll let you go without the fuck you deserve."

"Please," he whispered. "Oh-h-h! Please rape me, master! I know it's sick and perverted and disgusting but I want you to rape me. I want to be sodomized!" The last was a shout as I gave his ass a good finger fuck.

The condom wrapper hit the floor and I rolled the condom over my cock while he watched, practically licking his lips. This fool was lucky he found me, because his lust was so strong he'd have let any guy fuck him without protection, and that was just too dumb for words.

I got behind him and lined up, my hands caressing his skinny butt, my sheathed cock sliding up and down his lubed crack. I grabbed the KY and squeeze liberal amounts over my hard-on, enjoying the thrill as I rubbed it in.

"Please rape this sick pervert master. Please!"

I shoved my head in, provoking a cry and shutting down his ravings. I held it there a moment, my eyes again locked to the concrete ceiling as I enjoyed the tightness and heat of his virginity. If I hadn't paused I'd have shot right away. I looked back down at his beautiful body, got a good grip on those narrow hips, and shoved deep.

"OH!" he grunted.

"What's sick," I said, folding over his back so that my lips nuzzled between his shoulder blades. "Is that you think it's wrong to love someone and be loved." I shoved hard for punctuation. "What's perverted is that you lie to your girlfriend every time you fuck her, never admitting what really turns you on. She trusts that she knows you!"

"Oh, GOD!" he cried. "You're fucking me!"

"What's disgusting is that you hate yourself so much!" I was stabbing in and out, rising toward orgasm. "Who cares who you want to fuck! We're all gonna grow old and die anyway! Why can't you admit you want to fuck me and have some fun?"

"I want to fuck you," he gasped. "I so want to fuck you."

My cock yanked free so fast it left him gasping and twitching. I untied his hands first and stood him up, pulling off my condom in one fast motion. He groped my hard-on as I ripped open a condom and rolled it onto him.

"Don't cum," I whispered, my forehead pressed to his and our eyes locked on his cock. I was terrified he'd do just that, but his stamina held the day. I lubed him up and untied his legs. I'd no sooner laid back on the ratty couch that the management kept up there for "employee comfort," when he was on me like a hungry vampire from a horror flick.

My calves rode high on his shoulders as he stabbed inexpertly at my anus, missing and sliding around and trying again, just humping wildly while his tongue plunged into my mouth with a hot but awkward kiss. I grabbed his fat head and guided it, then he split me wide.

"Oh, Fuck!" I gasped into his mouth as he rammed deep, but he either didn't hear me or didn't care. He fucked hard and savagely as I clung to his shoulder blades for dear life. It was like being taken by a ravening monster, one I'd accidentally unleashed by flirting with danger.

The sound of his pelvis slapping my butt, the smell of sweat, the urgent grappling of his hands on my shoulders as he sought to hold me down against his hard thrusts. I knew he couldn't last and frantically groped for my cock, squeezing it in an attempt to hold off my orgasm one more second.

He switched from my lips to sucking on my neck, snarling as he gave me a broad hickey. That did it.

"Oh, FUCK!" I screamed as I came. I shot load after load, writhing as I felt my anus squeeze on that thick rod. I thrashed under him, gasping and screaming. Somewhere in the middle of that I heard his cries, and suddenly he held taunt against me, his arms pushing up as if he were doing push-ups; he pressed deep for all he was worth as he came and came, suddenly thrusting for a moment and freezing deep again as he milked it to the last.

Our eyes met as our breathing slowed. He leaned in and kissed me as his cock slid out. He gasped as he came free, and we straightened to sit side by side, our hands on each others knees.

"God," he said, wiping the sweat through his hair. "What am I? I mean, I loved that. I...I love your body, but I really do love Stacey."

"Gavin...dude." I reached over with my free hand and stroked his cheek. "Maybe you just are. You have to be one thing or the other. Maybe you just are."

"OK," he said. Kissing me lightly. "But you won't tell anyone right?"

I was still grinning half an hour later when the phone bleated.

"Way Out DVD," I answered.

Hunter's voice came over the line. "Hi Steve, so...uh...you're working late."

"You don't know the half of it." My knees felt weak and my cock twitched just from the sound of his voice. My God, I'm so in love with that man!

"Listen, I have to come down your way next weekend on business and I was wondering if we could hook up." His voice grew hoarse and conspiratorial. "I'm sorry I've been such a dick. I thought I could make it up to you. You know, like old times." He whispered the last as if his wife might guess what he was talking about.

"I'll look forward to it," I said, practically melting, sitting my aching anus on the stool and squirming. With all these married men wanting to do me secretly on the side, I wondered if I'd ever get around to having sex with a gay man!

12