He's the One Ch. 04

Story Info
She continues her romance with sexy Korean man.
1.8k words
4.8
21.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months flew by and Taylor was feeling at home all over again in the strange, familiar, wonderful crazy country that was South Korea. Jung-Su was amazing so much better than most Korean guys who have a good job. She actually saw him at home for more than a couple hours a night and she saw him at work because she was at the office through-out the day teaching a bunch of middle aged men in suits English. Their weekends were spent in bed or rediscovering the country together and Taylor was happier than she'd ever been.

One evening as Taylor was saying good night to a class Jung-Su came in with a bottle of wine and some flowers. He stood at the back of the room waiting for everyone to depart before walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and putting the wine and flowers on the table.

"Good class?" he asked kissing up her neck.

All Taylor could manage was an "mmmhmmm!" in reply as she slid her hand behind herself and down the front of his pants where he was already waiting for her. She turned her head to meet his kisses which steadily became more urgent as she rubbed him harder. He slid his hands down her side to the bottom of her dress shirt that was neatly tucked into her tailored skirt and pulled it out, his hands eagerly returning to the front to undue it's tight buttons. Taylor reluctantly removed her hand from his cock and began undoing his pants. Jung-Su's hands slid up to the center of her chest and found the clasp that was holding everything together.

"I need you now." Taylor whispered as she leaned her head so her mouth was flush with his ear.

That was all Jung-Su needed to hear as he pulled up her skirt, slid down her thong and bent her over the table. He pulled his hard cock from his pants and ran it along her slit, teasing her and silently asking that she beg him. Her words were lost somewhere in her mind though as she thought about what they were doing. Here she had spent her day in this room teaching basic English to his coworkers and now she was about to get her fill of Korean. Taylor pushed her ass out more encouraging him to give her what she needed. Thank-fully Jung-Su obliged and slid himself into her waiting pussy. They let out a simultaneous moan as his balls rested against her bare ass. He began a gentle pace while he played with her hard nipples. Taylor had never been taken like this before and she was very turned on by it. Well she had been taken from behind but never in the work place still wearing some articles of clothing.

Jung-Su pulled out and turned her around to face him, lifting her up onto the table and spreading her legs as he stepped between them. She looked down to see his cock glistening with her juices and smiled as he brought his lips to her neck and slid back into her. His hands traveled down her back down to her ass and pulled her even closer to him. She wrapped her legs around him and ran her hands through his hair pulling his head up to meet hers. Jung-Su began to quicken his pace and breathe harder. Taylor rocked forward as she felt her climax building and came as she fell back onto the table. Jung-Su was close behind and laid his head between her breasts. As usual he stayed in her until he slipped out but they remained in their position on the table, his head between her breasts and her hands running through his hair.

"You know I hadn't planned that!" Jung-Su said with a smile as he took a sip of the wine he'd brought in with him. "I just thought I'd surprise you since you had to teach later tonight."

"Sure you didn't plan it!" Taylor laughed putting down her glass and turning to face him. "You were hard the second you stepped behind me."

"That's because I see you and all I can think about is when I get to have you next."

"Hmmm," Taylor said thinking to herself. "Maybe we should abstain from sex for a week and see what happens! OR," she nearly shouted "We'll bet that whoever can go without asking for sex for a week gets to decide when I meet your parents!"

"A whole week without sleeping with you?" Jung-Su looked like Taylor had told him she wouldn't have sex with him for 1 month.

"Yes!" Taylor said her eyes gleaming. She knew damn well that 9 out of 10 times Jung-Su was the sexual instigator, she'd win no problem.

"Ok," he said nodding "You're on!"

Taylor picked the one thing that they had argued about since she arrived. Jung-Su wanted her to meet his parents as soon as they had landed but she just wasn't ready. When you bring a boyfriend or girlfriend home to meet your parents in Canada it was more a 'this is the person I'm spending a lot of time with I'm introducing you to be polite'. In Korea introductions generally meant 'this is the person I am seeing we are getting married in a month'. Taylor knew that she wanted to marry Jung-Su she wouldn't have moved to the other side of the world if she didn't know that. What she didn't know was whether or not she was ready to marry him. She had met his uncle because she was technically working for him and he was incredibly nice but facing the two parents together and knowing that marriage questions would come up she just couldn't face it yet.

That night as Taylor and Jung-Su got ready for bed without sex Taylor couldn't help look down at his crotch. There had been a few things about sex that Taylor had never been found of, oral sex included but running her tongue the length of his cock was one thing that she looked forward to on a daily basis. She felt a pang of anger at herself for suggesting such a ridiculous bet. When they climbed into bed Taylor lay on her side and felt Jung-Su slide in behind her wrapping his toned arms around her body protectively.

"I love you," he said softly kissing her neck and settling his head on the pillow.

"I love you to." Taylor whispered running her fingertips down his arm.

In the morning Taylor woke up to an empty bed. She got up and drowsily walked to the bathroom. When she walked into the kitchen she could see Jung-Su running on the treadmill on the balcony. 'God he's fucking sexy' she thought to herself. They usually worked out together in the mornings, sometimes on the balcony but most of the time in bed or the shower. Taylor poured herself some coffee and cereal and sat down at the table flipping through the paper. Not long after Jung-Su walked in, he kissed her as he passed on his way to the bathroom to shower. When Taylor heard the shower turn on she closed her eyes and envisioned him washing himself. She slid her hand down the front of her shorts and began working her finger on her confused clit. Taylor knew that Jung-Su was probably reacquainting himself with his body as well as it had been some time since they had not spent the night calling out each other's name.

The week passed slowly and neither budged on the bet. Taylor had figured that Jung-Su would last a 3 days max but he was being surprisingly strong. She began to doubt that she would last the 7 days.

On the 5th sexless night Taylor suddenly thought about what would happen if they both did last...did that mean they would have to stretch the time frame out...2 weeks perhaps...3 weeks...a month? Taylor rolled over in bed and looked at Jung-Su who was lying with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling.

"So..." she said trying to figure out how best to word her proposition. "I was just thinking that we've both shown surprising restraint and this could go on for months and well while I don't need to have sex with you to love you or to be with you I definitely want to have sex with you. So how about this, give me one more month before you spring your parents on me and we'll call it a draw!"

Jung-Su turned to look at her with a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes. "I think I can deal with that...and for the record I was about to come into the shower with you tonight and have my way with you! I definitely wasn't going to allow this to keep going for another week let alone a month!"

It took a record time of half a second for Jung-Su's boxers to come off and Taylor's boy briefs to come off and they were off. She climbed on top of him guiding him into her. He sat up so that their lips met in a desperate kiss that sent shockwaves all the way down to Taylor's toes. Jung-Su put his hands on her hips holding her down while he thrust into her and kissed the soft crease between her breasts. Taylor moaned letting her head roll back, savouring what she had managed to survive without for nearly a week. Taylor liked being fucked by Jung-Su while sitting in his lap; it was becoming their signature position. They always came together when they did it like that and Taylor loved nothing more than to come at the same time as him.

Taylor went to sleep with a very satisfied pussy that night and woke in the morning with something poking her in the upper thigh. As she stirred she felt Jung-Su's hand slide down her abdomen and find her still very wet center. She spread her legs slightly offering him more access and felt him shift as he lined her up with his greedy cock. He worked slowly in this position enjoying just being inside her. As he picked up his pace he did the same with his finger which Taylor's clit responded to as if it were a flower in need of the sun that was his finger! She moaned as he began to come, filling her to her core. He didn't stop moving until she followed squeezing her legs together trying to prolong the sweet symphony playing within her. When the pleasure subsided and Jung-Su was no longer present inside her she rolled over to face him.

"Thank-god it's Saturday!" She said as a smile curled her lips seductively.