He's Twisted

Story Info
He likes to watch.
5.1k words
4
68.1k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

Ok, I know it's twisted. I can't help it. I like to watch her get fucked. It started back in high school. We had been dating for about six months. I had taken her virginity after dating her for a couple of months.

It was summer after our senior year. The last big party before we would all go away to college or look for jobs. We were out with the usual gang, at the beach. We had a keg and a few bottles of hard stuff. Everyone was pretty wasted. One minute I'm watching my girlfriend, Gwen, dance with Billy, and the next, I'm waking up with a mouth full of sand. My head was still spinning, and I was face down in the sand. Our campfire had burned out, and everyone was gone. It must have been pretty late. I knew I was going to be in deep shit with my dad, but in even deeper shit with Gwen. She had probably hitched a ride with one of our friends when I passed out.

So I dragged my drunk ass back to my car and got in. Just as I started the engine, I noticed Billy's truck still in the lot. I get out and walk toward the truck, thinking Billy had passed out on his front seat. As I neared the truck, I noticed it moving. A little closer I see Billy's ass going up and down in the bed of the pickup. Now I'm not one to interrupt a buddy in the middle of tearing off a piece, but I'm also not one to miss a free porn show either.

I get closer and hear moaning... this is a good sign to me. I'm wondering who Billy got ..just for future possibilities mind you. I peek over the side of the truck bed, trying not to be seen. I'm already starting to get hard from hearing the racket the slut is making. Then I see... the slut is Gwen.

Now I had always considered myself to be the jealous type, and I was ready to put some major hurt on Billy for raping my girlfriend. Then I noticed she didn't seem to mind being raped, in fact, it didn't seem like rape at all to me. Gwen was clawing at Billy's ass and pulling him in as far as she could get him. She seem to be coming on his cock. I know for a fact she wasn't yelling for him to stop.

I couldn't stop watching. My cock was a steel rod in my pants, where it didn't stay for long. I ripped open my zipper, started beating the old sausage into submission. I could see where they were joined when Billy was on the upstroke. It looked like he was better hung than I thought.

I took a peek at Gwen's face, and she was staring right at me. Her mouth was partway open, her eyelids were heavy, and when she caught my eye, she tilted her head back and roared out another orgasm. I came at the same time. Billy's going to have to wash the side of his truck, before his parents see it.

Billy was just hitting his high point about then too. He didn't pull out though. I figured she made him wear a raincoat like I have to. He collapsed on top of her, breathing like he was doing Lamaze training. Gwen still had a tight grip on his ass with both her hands, but she was staring at me.

I didn't want to beat Billy up for raping my girlfriend, especially since it didn't seem to be rape. I also didn't want to be humiliated by having Billy know I watched him fuck my Girlfriend. So I beat a hasty retreat to my car, and drove off.

Sunday morning, I was up early for church. Dad didn't say anything about my being late last night, guess he figured 'what the hell, he'll be leaving and on his own next week.' I saw Gwen at church, and I saw Billy. At least they weren't together. They did exchange glances across the room though, what did that mean?

After services were over, Gwen came up behind me and grabbed my arm. She smiled and said hello to my parents before dragging me away. We got in my car and headed toward the beach.

"I had a wonderful time last night Rob. Especially after you passed out." What the fuck did that mean? Was she getting even for me passing out? Did she really like Billy? Did she mean she liked me watching her get fucked?

Of course I hate confrontations with women, you can never win, short of killing them. So I wussed out. "I'm sorry I got drunk and passed out. I didn't think I had drunk that much."

"I was a little pissed off about that, but then Billy told me you two had planned it. That you wanted me to have a little more experience before we went away to college. That was so sweet of you."

That son of a bitch! I knew I didn't have that much to drink. He must have put something in that last beer he gave me. I am definitely going to kick his ass.

"Did you know his cock was that big? Is that why you set this up?" Big? How big could it be?

"Well, we did share gym together for four years. So... uh ...you had a good time then. You aren't sore at me?"

"Well I am a little sore," she giggled " but not at you."

"You're sore? Just how big is Billy?"

"Just a little longer than you, and a bit thicker too. Of course he fucked me three times too. You saw the last one. Didn't you say you saw it in gym?"

"Yes, but it certainly wasn't hard when I saw it."

We had reached the beach and got out. She took my hand, and we strolled down to the water's edge. As we walked down the beach hand in hand, she said that she loved me for being so nice and let her try someone new. About how good it felt having a different guy inside her. That she knew when she saw me watching, that I was stroking my dick, and enjoying it too.

After I dropped her at home, I started to look for Billy. Then I realized that if he showed up with bruises, I wouldn't seem so much like the nice guy she thought I was being. Damn!! He got her pussy, she got some strange cock, and I don't even get to beat the shit out of him. All I got was the nice guy crap, and a hard on.

That night, Mom and Dad, my little brother John, and I all went to a nice restaurant. With all the hustle and bustle of my leaving for school, and my little brother starting football practice, it would be our last time together for a family dinner.

As we were pulling into the parking lot, I saw Billy's truck go by. I could have sworn there was a girl in the front seat with him. That can't be right. He doesn't have a girlfriend.

I talked to Gwen a couple of times before leaving for school. She said she was looking forward to it. We were going to the same state campus. I was going pre-med she was going to be a teacher.

I didn't see her again until my second week at school. We went to a frat party. She got wasted. She danced with every guy there, I think. Of course I wasn't totally innocent, I was trying to talk a leggy blond out of her pants. Mostly cause I was pissed at Gwen.

When I lost sight of Gwen for a while, I went looking for her. I found her on the third floor in bed with some jock. She was having a good time again, and I just had a hard on. He was pounding out his finish when she saw me. She smiled that smile I saw last time, and came. He got off her and I noticed he wasn't any bigger than me. He clapped me on my chest and said 'your turn buddy' as if she was pulling a train or something.

I dropped my pants and slid into her sloppy pussy. He hadn't worn a condom. Neither was I, but she didn't seem to mind.

"How many?" I asked as I stroked into her.

"How many what?"

"How many guys have fucked you tonight?"

"You're the second. He didn't last long, and he wasn't as big as I thought he would be."

"You sound disappointed. He was about the same size and me. "

"Yes, but not as big a Billy though." she was pushing up to meet my thrust, so I started to pound her pretty hard. I thought about what she said about Billy. Suddenly I had a mental image of Billy's ass pumping up and down, and his cock going deep in her and I came, I came hard too.

I just kept stroking her. I never lost my erection. All I could think of was Billy fucking her.

"Did you like it when Billy fucked you"

"Umm ... Yes! Every time."

"Every time? How many times has Billy fucked you?"

"Three."

"Just those three times that night at the beach?"

"No, two more times since that night."

Again, that was all it took. I lost my load in her a second time thinking about Billy fucking her twice more.

We got dressed and I took her out of there before she did have to pull a train. In the car I asked her about the other times with Billy. Good thing she was still a little drunk, or she might not have told me.

"Billy called me Sunday afternoon. He said we were all going to the beach. That he would pick me up, that you were meeting us there. He had a bottle of Jack Daniels, and we were sipping it while waiting for you."

"He started kissing me and I was liking it. When he put his hand up my skirt, all I could think about was his cock. He said 'You know Rob isn't coming tonight, don't you?' I just nodded my head. 'You know I want to fuck you again.' Again I just nodded.

"He unzipped his pants a pulled out that big cock. When I touched it I knew I had to have it again. You didn't mind it before so I didn't think you would mind it again."

I couldn't very well complain, now could I. I did mind before, I just couldn't say so. Although I did like watching him fuck her, I didn't like the idea of him inviting himself to do it. Not just once but twice.

"What about the third time?"

"The third time was Tuesday after that. He called and ask if I wanted to come over to his house to keep him company. His parents were not home. So I went, I couldn't help it. I liked it when he fucked me. I love you Rob. He just fucks me so good."

Billy never had many dates, he wasn't that great a guy even. Obviously! He drugged me and fucked my girlfriend. Three times!! Apparently, he had skills though. She liked him fucking her, even though she didn't like him that much.

"I noticed you didn't make him wear a condom that night, or that jock tonight. You always make me wear one."

"I'm sorry Rob, I was drunk that first night with Billy. I just didn't think about it. I never had anyone cum in me before. I liked it when he came in me. I could feel his cock throbbing, and then I could feel it shoot up in me, and it made my orgasm even stronger."

"What about the jock at the frat house, he didn't wear one either."

"I thought it would be the same as with Billy. I just thought that he would be big because he was a football player, But he wasn't as big, so I didn't feel it. Then you came in and watched him fuck me and it made me come so hard. Then you fucked me without one."

"Did you feel me shoot my load in you?"

"Uh... no... I was pretty wet from his cum, I didn't feel much at all, but I liked it though."

I was gutted. She didn't even feel me in her. Well I couldn't leave it at that.

I took her back to my apartment. We showered together. I made sure she was cleaned out good. I even used the hand held nozzle on pulse setting to clean up inside her. She seem to like it on her clit so I let her ride it for a while. Then I took her to bed.

I slipped it into her and started to pound her but good. She was moaning and thrusting up at me. I had a point to prove. Unfortunately my cock and my brain had a different idea. I couldn't think of anything but Billy's ass pumping away, shooting his cum into her. I was just about to drop my load when Gwen moaned and came. Aha! I did it. I conquered her. I dumped my seed in her and rolled off.

"Mm "

"You liked that did you?" "I love it when you try hard to please me. I really got into it at the end there. I could tell you were trying to fuck me as good as Billy. Then I started to think about Billy's cock and I saw in your face that you were thinking about the same thing. You looked just like you did that night at the beach."

"You were thinking about Billy?"

"Well not him so much but his cock. I'm glad you liked it when he fucked me, I know I did."

"I don't want you to fuck Billy anymore. I want you to move in with me, but you cant be fucking random guys."

"Do you really mean it Rob? You want me to move in, really?"

"Yes. But no more random guys. I hope you didn't get pregnant by Billy or that jock."

What was I thinking? Move in? Why? Because I love to hear her cum? Yes that's true. I loved to think about Billy's cock in her? That's true too. I never cum so hard as I did when I thought of that. But I can't let her go around fucking other guys, it just isn't right.

That's how we came to live together. Gwen behaved herself too. She never fucked any random guys. When we would occasionally talk in bed about that night at the beach, she would cum hard. I know she was thinking about Billy. I was too. Still, she didn't fuck around.

Life went on. Until the following summer. My brother John came to attend school here. Our father decided it would be a good idea if we shared an apartment. He didn't know that Gwen had moved in.

In our little town, and certainly in our church, young people didn't live 'in sin'. Her parents had paid for her dorm in advance and couldn't get the money back anyway, so we didn't tell them.

Dad didn't want to pay for two apartments so he came up and found a two bedroom for us to share. I tried to explain that I like privacy and I'm sure John would too. He wouldn't hear of it.

I had some scholarship money, and some student loans, but dad paying for living expenses made life a lot easier. John's a good kid, and has kept secrets for me before. I have covered his ass with mom and dad as well. He wouldn't tell them about Gwen, so I wasn't worried about that. I was worried because Gwen and I had gotten real lax about how we dress around the apartment.

The first weekend in the new place after unpacking and getting John settled in, we decided to check out the pool. Our old place didn't have one. Gwen was wearing a string bikini thing that hid little and showed much. I had on long legged swim trunks John had on white shorts that I thought were swim shorts till they got wet and disappeared.

Gwen and I were catching some rays when John came over and shook his longish hair and sprayed water all over us. We both jumped in surprise. As I recovered, I noticed that Gwen still seem to be in a state of shock. She was staring off in space as if in some sort of brain lock. Then I saw what she was staring at.

John's shorts were transparent, and there for all to see was a slab of beef between his legs. It wasn't erect, but it was bigger than mine when I was iron rod hard.

We were both still staring at it, when Gwen said "Excuse me.. I ... uh ... left something at the apartment." she jumped up and left the pool area. John lay down on her vacated lounge chair to tan himself. I was still staring at his crotch.

After a while, John said "Do you think you should go check on her."

I went up to the apartment and she was in our bedroom. She was on the bed with two fingers in her pussy. "Did you see the size of that thing?" she asked as she tried to tear her hole up. She didn't even seem embarrassed that I caught her masturbating.

I tore off my clothes and jumped on her. I was so turned on that I hardly noticed her yelling " FUCK ME, JOHN ..FUCK ME." "Did you like seeing that cock baby?"

"Oh yes.. It's huge. Its even bigger than Billy's." when she said that I blew my load.

"Don't stop baby, keep fucking me, please keep fucking me."

I was finished and she was just getting started. I got down between her legs and started licking her clit. She grabbed my head and smashed my face into her pussy. I could barely breath, but I kept licking her. My tongue parted her lips and scooped up some of my cum, a first for me. I tasted my cum and kept licking.

John knocked on our door just as I pulled out of her sloppy pussy. I yelled we would be right out. We straightened ourselves up and went into the living room. John was just standing there in his invisible shorts, like he didn't have a clue.

"How about pizza for dinner?" I asked them. Gwen was still mesmerized by his crotch, but managed to respond. So I called and ordered. While we waited I said "What would you like to do tonight, the cable TV wont be turned on until Monday?"

Gwen jumped right up and suggested 'Truth or Dare'. "I haven't played that since freshman year of high school" I said.

Gwen pleaded "Come on, it will be fun."

John just shrugged and said "I'm game if you are."

We were all showered and in our sleep ware when the pizza arrived. John and I both had on t-shirts and boxers, Gwen had on a robe and a teddy with matching panties. When I saw what she was putting on I started to say something. The teddy was pretty miniscule, with her tiny panties and butt cheeks visible. Then she put on the robe and it was at least a little less revealing.

Gwen and I sat on the sofa, and John in the chair nearby. The pizza was on the table between us, and we all grabbed a slice. Even before taking a bite, Gwen jumped in with "John, truth or dare?"

J; "Uh... truth."

G; "How many girls have you kissed?"

J; " I don't know...a dozen maybe. Gwen, t or d "

G; "Truth"

J; "Okay how many boys have you kissed?"

G; "Just kissed? Or had sex with?"

J; " Uh... sex?" he wasn't expecting that.

G; "Three. Rob, your turn."

R; "Ok mm John t or d?"

J; "T."

R; "How many girls have you had sex with?"

J; "Well, none really, I got a hand job by a drunk girl at a party once though. Does that count?"

G; "No! You really never had sex? You're still a virgin?"

John didn't answer, he just kind of looked down.

G; "John t or d?"

J; "Da ...uh truth."

G; "Have you had sex with a guy?"

J; "Sort of. You know.. Like jerk off and stuff."

G; "Really!! Who? I bet it was Brad, right?"

John just nodded. Then said "Rob t or d?"

R; "D"

J; "Give Gwen a big sloppy kiss."

I bent over and kissed Gwen, as we were kissing, I reached over and fondled her tit over her robe. When it was over, I noticed John was tenting his boxers just a little.

R; "Gwen t or d?"

G; "D"

R: "Give John a big sloppy kiss."

She gave me an evil little grin and went over to John's chair. She leaned over, which gave John a nice view of her tits, and kissed him. As they kissed she sat on his lap. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably 3 minutes. She set up right and said "John t or d?"

J; "D."

G; "Do what Rob did to me" and they kissed again, and John reached inside her robe and fondled her breast. I was hard instantly.

Finally I cleared my throat, "John it's your turn." Gwen got off his lap sort of reluctantly, and returned to the sofa. John was now pitching a huge tent. He tried to adjust his shorts, but the plum sized head was clearly visible just inside the leg opening. She had to have felt it when she was sitting on it.

J; "Rob, t or d?"

R; Hoping for a little action myself, I said "D."

J; "Gwen has on more than we do, so .. Take off her robe." Not quite what I was hoping for, but it was a start. She stood up, and I untied the sash. Then slowly opened the sides and slid them off her shoulders. As the robe dropped to the floor, I could see that her nipples were very hard and making little peaks in the teddy's material.

When she sat down again, she sat with one ankle under her. Between her legs we could see her pussy lips trying to chew through the crotch of her panties.

It was my turn, I couldn't decide what to do.. Finally I said "Gwen, t or d?"

G; "D... definitely d."

R; "Okay. Uh ... sit in John's lap for five minutes. I need another soda any way." She practically knocked the pizza off the table in her hurry to get to his lap. I went to the kitchen and poured some more soda, and tried to gather my thoughts.

I could hear kissing going on in the other room, so I peeked around the door. They were attached at the lips. His hand was in her lap, and I could tell the crotch of her panties had been pulled to the side. The way he was cupping her pussy could only mean he was finger fucking her.

Was she going to fuck my own brother? I know she liked big cocks, and he certainly qualified there, but, MY BROTHER? Did I want this? Had I unintentionally set this in motion?

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers
12