He's Very Big and Very Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Big Dick had a cocky look on his face, knowing full well that his massive penis was the star attraction here and that the many hungry admirers surrounding him yearned for the privilege of a taste. Now, more than anything, I felt like seeing Big Dick put in his place. And I had with me the perfect instrument for that, Steve. Steve’s cock was of more modest dimensions, but no man could be as forceful, as seductive as Steve, with women or with men. I had seen more than one man melt at Steve’s gaze, at the sight of his big, beautiful and perfectly proportioned cock. Now I wanted this cocky stud, Mr. Big Dick, standing there with his hands on his hips, smugly feeding his massive penis to grateful meat eaters, I wanted him to melt as well.

So I led Steve and Annie down into the pit and we stood there awhile, watching several men drop down to suck the star attraction, the woman with the guy, and one other woman, urging on the men.

We had already stripped off all our clothes and checked them. That was a requirement for entering the orgy area. It took a little doing to convince Annie to strip to her birthday suit but when she caught a peek of that sea of naked men, and quite a few naked women too, she figured she might as well go with the flow. Since that night she’d pulled off her panties and exposed her snatch to me and Steve while we fucked, playing with her pussy even, Annie had become much more nonchalant about being seen naked.

As we entered the pit everyone, naturally, took notice. We were two more women and, even with the other two here, we were vastly outnumbered by men. What were we up to, everyone must’ve wondered. Did I also bring a man here so I could see him feast on Big Dick. Not a chance. But I was about to do some feasting.

Steve’s cock was fully erect, sticking up hard and straight. Big Dick was indeed massive, but maybe because of the sheer size and weight of his member, it drooped a little, it was a little rubbery. Whereas Steve’s somewhat smaller, but very impressive member stood at attention, at a forty-five degree angle from his flat stomach, as stiff as a length of metal tubing.

Now I dropped down to my knees right next to where the guy was sucking Big Dick and wrapped my lips around Steve’s cock.

“Mmmmmh, nice,” the cocksucker’s girl purred, looking on appreciatively. Whether she was appreciating Steve’s cock, or my cocksucking skills, or both, I did not know.

“Want some?” I said to Annie. This was a moment of truth. She had joined us a second time and watched while Steve and I made love, that time actually holding Steve’s cock in her hand as I sucked it. But that’s as far as she went then. Would she go further now?

She did, dropping to her knees alongside me and quickly taking Steve’s cock between her lips, sucking on it passionately, ravenously. And why not. It had sounded as if Annie had long been starved for cock. A real hunger had built up in her.

Now Big Dick was still getting his cock sucked. In fact he was getting more than that. Another stud, a heavily muscled and oiled bodybuilder was down on his knees behind Big Dick rimming his ass, while the other stud kept sucking his cock.

“Looks like you’re getting nice and serviced,” I said to Big Dick. “What’s your name?”

“Will,” he said, his voice a little shaky now that the three of us descended into the pit and he was no longer the sole center of attention.

“So Will, my man’s cock may not be the freak of nature yours is, but it’s pretty nice, isn’t it?” I said, stroking the shaft while Annie sucked on the knob.

Will looked down at Steve’s penis and that gaze told me everything I needed to know. He may’ve enjoyed the role of a cocky top, offering his massive meal to the lucky takers, but the look on his face told me immediately he wouldn’t mind doing some tasting himself tonight.

“Yeah, it’s a nice one,” he said, gazing at it, disregarding all the queers and studs surrounding him, ignoring the two women. Yes, now he was in my thrall, in mine and Steve’s.

“I have an idea, Will,” I said, “You’ve been a very public boy, haven’t you, up here on center stage. How about now, for a change of pace, we take you backstage for a little private party, just you and I and Steve and my cute girlfriend over here, Annie?”

Everyone heard me say this and they were stunned, but said nothing. This was par for the course. When Steve and I hit a scene together, we take over, everyone steps aside and defers to us. True, it’s a power trip, but Steve and I, we fuckin’ love it!

“Sounds like a plan,” he said, abruptly pushing away the guy who was sucking his cock, turning his attention to our party of three.

“There’s some private rooms available over there,” I said, pointing, “let’s take one.”

Hearing all this, Annie got up from her knees and joined me and Will as we stepped out of the pit.

“Come along,” I said, wrapping my fingers around his massively thick cock, using it as a leash. That cock was so thick I couldn’t even get my fingers all the way around it.

Everyone looked on in stunned and awed silence as I led Will away, Steve and Annie jauntily following.

We stepped into the room and I closed the door behind us. It was an appealingly sleazy room, reeking of some musky perfume spray, bare except for two big mattresses spread out on the floor. I dimmed the overhead light, which improved the atmosphere.

“How big is this thing of yours anyway?” I said, still handling it, “I know all you studs love taking a measure of your own equipment.”

“Uh– about eleven inches, and almost three thick,” he stuttered, not bragging now or anything like that. Just stating the facts. We’d taken the cockiness out of him. He was here at our beck and call.

“That’s pretty big,” I said, releasing my grip and taking Steve’s cock in my hand now. “You’ve got a few inches on Steve, but he’s got himself a pretty big one too, don’t you think?”

“Uh– yeah,” Will said, mesmerized by Steve’s tool, his two eyes locking on it like a set of lasers.

“Feels good too,” I said, “why don’t you have yourself a feel.”

I let go and immediately Will reached over to take Steve’s cock in his hand, stroking it excitedly, bewitched by the hot rigid penis.

“And it tastes so good,” I purred sexily, “maybe you’d like to have a taste.”

I pressed down on Will’s shoulder and he got the message, dropping down to his knees along the wall, leaning back against that wall as he knelt down.

“Yeah, it’s a regular taste treat,” Steve hissed, his voice gruff and sexy as he waved his cock in Will’s face, slowly bringing it closer, teasing him, brushing the tip against his lips.

“Suck it!” Steve demanded as Will opened his mouth and took Steve between his lips.

I couldn’t have been more delighted, and Annie, she was spellbound, spellbound and speechless. I had told her that sometimes Steve and I liked to bring another guy into the mix and let Steve have his way with the guy, feeding the guy his cock, his balls, his bottom, fucking him up the ass, really putting him through some rugged paces. It was shocking enough for her to hear that. But little had she expected to witness such boy-boy coupling in the flesh.

Will, down on his knees, was pinned against the wall, with Steve standing over him. Now Steve really began to fuck Will’s mouth, driving his cock hard and fast between his lips, working his shaft in deep, down his throat, Will doing his best to take it all, every inch, without gagging. Actually from that hungry, hang dog look in his eyes I could tell just how much Will savored this role, not his usual one.

“Look at you, Mr. Big Cock,” I sneered at him, “down on your knees sucking on one yourself. And you better suck it like you mean it! Every fucking inch, down your fucking throat!”

“Hear what she’s saying, stud?” Steve added, “Every fucking inch!”

“Oh man, the slut just loves sucking cock,” I said, my tone a little mocking. Annie was just amazed, numb almost, standing there and watching, still as a statue. The only part of her that was moving were her fingers, beating away between her legs, digging into her thick bush to reach the dripping, creamy flesh.

Suddenly I wanted to savor that flesh again. It had been many years, and then it had been just a quick taste. But I still remembered how alluring she smelled, the sweet musky scent and taste of that cunt of hers.

So I pushed her down on one of the mattresses and spread her legs, surprising her. Then I went to work, licking that tender, creamy pussy with my usual expert touch. Annie had confessed for the last three years her husband had never gone down on her pussy. So she had been seriously deprived in that department. As I could now sense, groaning and gasping, bucking her bush up against my probing tongue, running her fingers excitedly through my hair.

“Yes, yes, just like that!” she panted breathlessly. I looked up as I devoured her and could see that though she was luxuriating in my cunnilingual caress, her head was still turned, her eyes still wide, staring at the spectacle of Will down on his knees with Steve standing over him, fucking his mouth.

I felt like having some tongue too, so I got on top of Annie in a ‘sixty nine’ position, turning our bodies so that, as I licked her pussy and she licked mine, we could both stare at the boy-boy cocksucking show five feet away. Steve was looking over at the two of us, entwined like that, obviously enjoying the show, a big Cheshire-cat grin on his face.

But now I felt like getting back to the two men. Annie would be staying with me for another week and I’d have plenty of opportunity to eat her pussy and have her eat mine.

“Oh baby,” I whispered huskily, dropping to my knees behind Steve, “Will isn’t the only one around here with a craving for male meat. I need to have myself some too.”

And with that I held open Steve’s cheeks, pressed my face between them, and started to lap away greedily at his asshole. He groaned. Steve loved few things more than my wet, slippery tongue probing between his ass cheeks.

“Oh wow, you’re really getting eaten up, ain’t you, Steve?” Annie said, now again having to tend to her own pussy.

“Your girlfriend can be one hungry slut; she just loves the taste of ass.”

“Yeah, Annie, you should have yourself a taste too,” I said, pulling my mouth away from Steve’s bottom, waving Annie over to take my place. She hesitated a moment, her eyes wide, still stunned at the deep and sudden descent into extreme sex at my hands and Steve’s.

“Go on, lick it,” I said, gently pushing her face between Steve’s cheeks.

And lick it she did, with the same fervor she had shown when she first consented to suck his cock down in the pit. I held him open, watching her snake her tongue into his crack, her eyes, closed, concentrating.

“We call that rimming, did you know that?”

She opened her eyes, nodding, yes, that she did.

“Kiss me, babe,” I told her and she turned to me, as our lips met, then parted, hot tongues pressing against each other, both tongues having lapped away at Steve’s ass.

It was a sexy, passionate kiss and it sealed the change in our relationship. Annie was no longer a mere girlfriend; she was a lover as well.


Now I brought my tongue back between Steve’s cheeks and licked him some more. Suddenly I felt something big and hard against my thigh as I knelt down; it was Will’s mammoth log. I took hold of it again, twisting it in my hand, as I rimmed Steve and will sucked him.

“Holy shit, look at the three of you go!” Annie marveled.

“Hey Will?” I said, breaking away, “you’ve been sucking that cock plenty. Now how about you have a taste of something else? Get back here and lick Steve’s asshole.”

Will dragged himself on his knees until he was now behind Steve, I holding Steve’s cheeks wide open. Will gazed into the crack, Steve’s anus gleaming and vivid from the thorough licking both Annie and I had given it.

“Get your tongue in there!” I hissed a little harshly, pushing Will’s face between Steve’s cheeks. He did not hesitate as he began to lap away hungrily at Steve’s bottom.

“Grab a cheek,” I told Annie who tugged at one buttock as I tugged at the other, spreading Steve wide open as I pushed back on Will’s head, pressing his face firmly against Steve’s hot, humid anal crevice. Annie and I gazed at one another, wicked smiles lighting up our faces, as we watched this obscenely hung stud, just a little earlier the life of the party as he fed one stud after another, and a few sluts too, his awesome slab of meat, now on the feeding end, licking some hot male ass.

“Okay, let’s you and I feast some too, Annie,” I said, pulling my hand from Steve’s bottom as Annie did the same. Now she and I knelt in front of Steve and took turns sucking his cock as Will kept up the rim fest. I looked up at Steve. He stood there, hands on his hips, content, even smug, three sluts down on their knees, one male, two female, avidly providing oral service to him.

“Hey Jade? Feel like getting fucked?” Steve asked, looking down at me.

“Always,” I said, smiling at him, not missing a beat.

“Then get yourself down here,” he said, pointing to a mattress.

I dropped down on the mattress and spread my legs wide. There’s few things I crave as much as spreading my legs for Steve.

“No. On your elbows and knees,” he instructed, “I want to fuck you from behind. Like a bitch, a bitch in heat.”

“You’re such a dog, Steve,” I chuckled, as I turned around and assumed the position, sticking it out like the willing slut I so easily became when I was with Steve. Feeling even hotter now that there was an audience here, Annie, who’d already seen me fuck, and Will, who could now watch me taking Steve’s cock, guessing that soon he was going to be forced to take it too.

I’m sure he didn’t think he was going to get away with just giving Steve a blow-job. No, he knew that he was not going to leave this dark, sleazy room, with its two stark plain mattresses, without taking Steve’s cock up his ass, hard and deep.

Steve took hold of my hips and started fucking me with that nice, smooth, pounding rhythm I so craved. And of course I did my part, pushing back against his thrusts, lusting for every steely inch. Will and Annie just watched, Will fisting away at his freakish penis, Annie noisily beating away her bush. I savored the moment, being so keenly observed as I was getting fucked. I guess I was born to be an exhibitionist.

“Oh yeah, baby,” I groaned, looking over my shoulder at Steve, “show these two what fucking is all about.”

And fuck me he did, leaning down to kiss me, reaching around to caress my breasts, to squeeze my nipples.

“Come over here,” I said, wagging a finger at Will, who approached. I had him come close, kneeling by my face, then took hold of his cock and stuffed it into my mouth, sucking it while Steve fucked me. Sucking cock while getting fucked, that’s a treat yours truly never failed to enjoy. And this mammoth length of hot, male flesh was like having two cocks at once stuffed in my mouth.

“Help me out, Annie, have a taste,” I said, as she came close now and we sucked Will together, taking turns, one sucking the knob while the other dragged her tongue up and down the seemingly endless length.

“That’s it, you two whores, suck it!” Steve barked at the two of us.

“We’reyour whores, baby,” I purred, turning back to give him a nice lewd look.

Steve took his time and I could’ve climaxed more than once, but I held back, wanting to save the intensity of sensation for a grand finale. I looked at Annie now, her lips straining to successfully encircle Will’s massive girth.

“Let Steve fuck you now, Annie,” I said. Annie had been sucking plenty of cock, and licking pussy too, but she’d yet to be fucked. I knew she hadn’t fucked anyone but her husband for years. And hadn’t fucked him for months before they split. So she was ripe, ripe for a fresh cock. And what better way to start than with Steve’s always reliable rigid reamer.

Again, Annie looked a little stunned. But now, following my example, she got up on elbows and knees next to me. Steve didn’t miss a move, pulling out of me and sliding over to her, burying his cock up Annie’s pussy now.

“Oh shit! That feelsso fucking good!” Annie couldn’t help crying out as Steve started to fuck her in earnest. There was plenty of room at the head of the bed so I got down there and spread my legs in front of Annie’s face. She knew exactly what to do, digging in to savor my pussy with her nimble tongue. Meanwhile I had Will come close again and took his cock in my mouth. Now here was satisfaction all the way around: Steve with his cock in Annie’s long neglected pussy, her hungry tongue lapping away at mine, and Will’s monumental cock stretching my lips to the limits.

“Now lick my ass,” I told Annie, flexing back my legs, pushing my asshole right in her face. She looked up at me with that stunned, ‘is this really happening?’ expression, then smiled, and pressed her tongue against my anus, licking me with a raw craving.

“I know we’ve been close friends for a long while,” she said, coming up for air, “but I never thought I’d be lapping away at your asshole one day, Jade.”

“Well, life is full of surprises,” I told her.

Soon I was ready for something else, pushing Annie and Will away and getting up off the mattress. We had walked in here naked but I had brought my shoulder bag in with me. Now I dug into and took out a fresh tube of lubricant. The three watched keenly as I unscrewed the tube, squeezed an ample dab onto my fingers, and reached back to slap it between my ass cheeks, rubbing it in.

“Guess what’s next, baby?” I said to Steve with a wicked smile.

I got up on elbows and knees again as Steve pulled out of Annie.

“Hold open my cheeks,” I told Annie. She had held them open before when Steve fucked my ass. And she held them open now as Will came close to watch, and Steve pressed his cock against my greased asshole. Then he did his magic trick, and slid that cock inside.

“Ilove it in my ass!” I told Will, wanting to make a point.

“She sure as shit does,” Steve growled, pounding it into me a little roughly now. He knew I often liked it rough and deep. Again I had Will kneel in front of my face and started sucking his cock, once more taking it up both ends at once, this time the ass end as well as the mouth.

“Now get behind him and lick Will’s ass,” Steve told Annie.

“Me?” she said, in a trance.

“Who else could I be talking to?”

This was the forceful, the insistent Steve that I knew so well, the Steve whose commands I was certain Annie could not resist. And so she did what he told her, getting behind and pressing her face into Will’s bottom. I couldn’t see, but could hear her lapping away.

I let Steve take his time fucking my ass, knowing he had perfect control and aware there was at least one more ass here he needed to fuck. After he had given me a nice, solid anal workout I slowly pulled away from him, taking his cock in my hand, that cock hot from just having energetically plowed my heated bottom.

“Suck this cock, suck it clean,” I said, tugging at Will, forcing him to once again bring his face down to Steve’s fuck tool. Like the obedient boy he had become, and so unlike the cocky stud he had been in the pit, mesmerizing one and all with his massive cock, ruling over them with that cock, now Will followed my commands, wrapping his lips around Steve’s wand.

“What a lucky boy you are, Will. Getting to taste Steve’s cock and my ass in one big mouthful,” I cackled at him, pressing back on his head.

So I let him have a nice, big taste, then roughly pushed him away and forced him to get up on elbows and knees. His sensed what was coming and he obeyed. Now Steve, I and Annie stood behind him, looking down at the way he submissively offered up his bottom for our scrutiny. Like I said, Will was a rather plain looking man, on the skinny side, not what you’d call a particularly impressive specimen of his sex. It was that cock of his that set him apart from other men. And now I appreciated there was yet another sector of his anatomy that was quite nice. He had a pretty great ass, smooth and firm, nicely shaped. And in this position he was showing off that ass to best effect.