Hex Kittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
47 Followers

If I dared let myself feel it alongside my nervousness, I could easily have indulged in fits of jealousy. Sure, they weren't anything like as dolled up as they would be for the show, but they were all still gorgeous... and I almost wished I was totally straight so I'd be less inclined to notice that fact.

It didn't help that, whilst they'd foregone the hugs, Trish and Merilla both had an arm extended along the back of the couch and behind my head, and there was barely a quarter inch separating me from either of them.

Though, I had to admit, fighting off the urge to shift just that little bit either way helped take my mind off of other things...

--=[::]=--

After about a half hour or so, I was actually feeling a hell of a lot more comfortable. Still on edge about what was coming, sure, but band - or the rest of the band, I had to remind myself - were really easy to get along with.

I already knew that somewhat from the first times we'd met, but having the chance to simply sit and chat really drove it home, I found myself actually looking forward more time with them.

We couldn't just sit around, though, and Hazel had volunteered to help me get myself ready. Since she was the one I was covering for, and she knew everything I had to, that seemed like a remarkably good plan to me, and we were eventually tucked into one of the dressing rooms off of the lounge.

"I have got to ask," she said, propping herself against a counter than ran the length of one wall, a huge mirror stretched out above it. "The hair. Is it even remotely natural?"

"Actually, yeah," I laughed softly. "Crops up every now and then in my dad's family."

"Very nice, and it'll go great with what I have in mind for you."

"Oh?" I asked, suddenly a little wary. She must have noticed, because she laughed and lifted her hands placatingly.

"Don't worry, it's just something that I think will help you out. I've been working with our gear for ages, and I'm about as attuned to it as you can get. You, on the other hand, may find it easier with a bit of a boost."

When I frowned at her, trying to work out what she meant, she simply nodded toward a box that sat on the counter amid the assorted cosmetics and such. Stepping closer, I lifted the lid, then let out a low whistle as I reached in and lifted out a long, shimmering chain of finely-linked copper.

"Pretty," I observed, but that was only part of it. Various materials had different effects on the flow of magic, and I quickly realised that something like this could act as an excellent antenna to boost my ability to connect to the auras of enchanted items.

"Yeah, and useful too. I stopped using it, but I don't see why you have to do things the hard way."

"Thanks," I said softly, holding the chain to my chest as I turned toward her. "It really means a lot that you're willing to help."

"Willing? I'm more than that, cutie. I'm planning to spend a lot of time working very closely with you."

Her grin was just a little bit hungry, and I was surprised by the shiver it sent through me. In that moment, she looked like she'd like nothing more than to use me in any why she liked... and I would have been happy to let her.

The moment passed, though, or at least faded.

"What do you mean?"

"If everything works out well," she explained, settling herself more comfortably atop the counter, "you won't be out of a job when I'm better. There'll just be two of us instead of me alone."

"WHAT?"

I couldn't help it. I'd known all along that this was nothing more than a temporary situation, and I was fine with that. It sure as hell wouldn't do my career any harm, and I was hardly the only girl in the world that had fantasised about being on stage with the Hex Kittens.

What I thought I was hearing, however, was something else entirely.

"You heard," Hazel laughed, then turned back to business. "Pass me a brush, will you? We need to get that stuff threaded into your hair. I'm thinking a braid..."

"Yeah," I agreed, only half aware of what was being said or done as I found a hairbrush, handed it over, and stood with my back to her, her knees either side of my hips, like she told me to.

Joining permanently?

That was something I'd never even dreamed of...

I eventually came back to reality, and the slow, easy stroked of the brush through my hair felt... nice. So much so, in fact, that I started to relax a bit more, and I let myself enjoy the sensation. The feeling carried on even when Hazel set the brush aside, taking the copper chain from me and starting to weave my hair into a single, long braid, the metal threaded through it and securing everything in place.

When she was done, I expected to be simply told to get on with things, but instead I felt my new hairdo being moved aside and the feather-light touch of breath on the back of my neck. The sensation sent a shiver across my flesh, and my own breath caught as, just as softly, Hazel's lips pressed against my skin.

"You trying to distract me?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"No," she replied just as quietly. "I'm trying to get you ready. If I wanted to distract you, I'd start listing all the shit you've already learnt that you need to do. Instead..."

Her hands, which had so recently busy with my hair, came to rest on my hips, and I felt them slip under the fabric of my top, sliding ever so slowly up my sides until they curved around, gently cupping my breasts and giving them a soft, tender squeeze through my bra.

"You want me to stop?"

"I... Shit, no. But..."

"But nothin'," she interrupted, then started lightly nibbling my ear. "I've been looking forward to getting my hands on you since we first met. Hell, all of us wouldn't mind a piece of a hot little number like you."

"Hot? Seriously? Have you looked in a mirror?"

I'll admit, I sounded a bit breathless, but I thought the point still remained.

"Have you?"

Her retort brought me up short, and I tried to work out what she meant. Did she really think I was at the same level as her and the others? Or was she just being nice to the new girl?

When her fingers found my nipples, pinching them lightly through the bra, I stopped caring. Whatever delusions she might have about how good I looked, she definitely knew what she was doing with her hands...

"Loose the top," she whispered, her voice slipping silkily into my ear, and I didn't even hesitate. With her hands still cupping my tits, I hauled the t-shirt over my head and let it drop, giving her full, unfettered access.

At which point she promptly took her hands away and gave me a playful poke in the back. "Now you can get your makeup down without worrying about it getting smudged."

"You... bitch," I shot at her, though when I turned and saw her smile it was impossible to keep a straight face.

"Trust me, that was nothing..."

Fortunately, or maybe not, she was happy to simply chat as I sat myself down, browsed through the assortment of makeup on offer on the counter, and got to work making myself as sexy as possible. She had a few tips that I'd not thought of, mostly to do with how something would look under more stage lighting than I was used to, but eventually both of us looked at my reflection in the mirror and pronounced it good.

Or at least good enough.

"Okay, so what's next?" I asked. "I mean, I assume I'm not supposed to be wearing jeans and a bra..."

"Nope," Hazel agreed. "In fact, they, and anything else you're wearing underneath, need to come off."

"Uh... Everything?"

"Every. Thing."

She obviously took a great deal of delight in saying that, and even more in what came next.

"Basically, you're leaving this room naked, so get stripped."

"You want me to... to go..."

"God, no," she shook her head. "You're not going out on stage in nothing but your skin, I promise. It's just that what we've got for you is going to be out in the lounge, so..."

She shrugged, and I tried not to let myself imagine what it would feel like to do exactly what I'd first thought she'd meant. Mostly because I couldn't decide what that feeling would actually be...

"W-why not bring it in here?" I stammered, hating the way I sounded so pathetically uncertain.

"Tradition," Hazel answered, ignoring the stumble in my voice and simply carrying on. "If I were doing it, it would be me walking out there dolled up and naked."

"Tradition."

"Tradition. And because you'll enjoy it."

Personally, I wasn't so confident, but I also wasn't going to screw this all up for myself. After taking a deep breath, I decided to get at least a little of my own back for the way she'd groped me. Stepping in front of her, I placed myself between her legs once more. This time, though, I was facing her, and with deliberate slowness, lowered myself down to a crouch unfasten my sneakers and slip them, and the socks, off.

Purely by coincidence, my choice of position put me right on eye-level with the front of her shorts, and I looked to meet her eyes with a slight smile.

"Just think, if you were a guy I'd be in just the right spot to suck you off."

"Oh, I'd noticed," she assured me, cheeks flushing visibly.

Without getting back up, I unfastened my jeans, hooked my thumbs under the waist, and stood, pushing them down my legs - and quite deliberately sent my panties down with them.

Once I was fully upright again, I kicked the clothing free of my feet, actually revelling in the way that Hazel's hands were gripping the edge of the counter, her eyes roaming all over me. With that same little smile, I lifted my arms, resting my fingertips on her shoulders, and caught my lip between my teeth for a moment.

"Would you mind?"

I didn't need to make things any clearer, and she made short work of my bra, leaning in to unfasten it, then sliding it down my arms and onto the floor before closing in once more. Just short of touching me, however, she stopped, her eyes meeting mine, and it took me a moment to recognise the silent question in her expression.

I thought about it. I really did. But I also knew I wasn't here to indulge myself in the sort of fantasies that sometimes kept me awake at night. Besides, I was already feeling turned on, and I didn't want to distract myself any further.

"Mmmmm...no."

"Cunt," she muttered back at me, but with a quick grin that showed she was being about as serious as I was.

Waving me back, she then held out a hand that I was happy to take, giving her the help she needed to slip down off of the counter and get herself steady on her crutches. A knock sounded on the door as she was finishing up, and a voice - Merilla's, by the sound of it - came through.

"You two wanna stop making out and get a move on?"

As Hazel called something just as polite back, I closed my eyes yet again, taking once more of those steadying breaths, then another, before opening them again, meeting Hazel's silent look, and nodding.

--=[::]=--

When we emerged into the lounge, me using Hazel as something of a screen, the other three were already there. Not only that, but they were dressed for the stage, and I felt my heart skip a beat as I took in the sight of them ready for action.

There was no real uniformity in how they'd chosen to outfit themselves, apart from the fact that it was very, very flattering.

Merilla perched on the arm of the couch, knee high boots matching the form-fitting black leather of her pants, whilst her top half was 'covered' in a fishnet top that left her belly bare and did very little to cover the rest - and there was nothing under it but ruby skin.

Reclined in one of the armchairs, Trish was in white, a sleeveless latex catsuit highlighting every one of her curves, and she'd left it unzipped down the front all the way down to below her belly button.

Front and centre, of course, was Danni, and I felt my mouth go dry as I took in the way she looked, standing in strappy heels with one hand on her hip, clad in shining black from tiny skirt to snug halter top.

Seeing them like this, I felt even more average than normal... not to mention distinctly underdressed.

"Ready to start?"

Danni's words were addressed to me, and after swallowing a couple of times, I looked at Hazel for some sort of cue. She simply nodded, giving me a reassuring smile as she headed over to one side.

Another swallow, and I nodded as well, this time to Danni.

"Okay then," she said, rubbing her hands together in clear anticipation. "Come on over, then, and let's get you good to go."

It took some gathering of nerve, and deliberate concentration to keep from trying to cover myself up, but I did as I was told, placing myself in the middle of the seating. All three of the women that had been waiting took up places around me, Danni in front, the others on either side, and the elf held her hands out to me.

Not quite sure what I was meant to do, I took them, and she gave mine a quick squeeze. "Get to work, girls," she told the others, and I glanced to either side as Trish and Merilla squatted down by my feet. From somewhere out of sight, each of them produced a heeled boot the same colour as my hair, and held them ready for me to slip my feet into them. That done, they were fastened tight, and I felt a bit odd that they were apparently so intent on doing this for me.

Next up was a circle of leather the same shade, held low in front of my feet for me to step into. As soon as I did, both women leaned in close, lifting one side of it each and, as soon as it was high enough up my legs, trailing kisses across my skin just ahead of their progress.

"What..."

Danni gave my hands another squeeze, then leaned in to brush a kiss across my lips. "Relax," she whispered, and I tried to do so. The pair of incredibly sexy women nibbling their way up my body made it tricky though - especially when they got far enough to be eye to eye with my sex.

With sure, confident movements, they settled the skirt in place, drawing the laces on either side tight and making sure it was good and secure.

When they carried on moving, rising to their feet, I looked down at what they'd put on me, and felt my eyebrows rise at the sight. The sides were basically two inches of lacing, holding together panels of leather that hung down just low enough to keep me from flashing anyone nearby as I walked.

Not something I might have picked to wear myself, but I kinda liked it.

Merilla and Trish didn't stand idle. Next up was apparently the top, and they carried on the same kissing routine as they settled another wrap of leather around my chest, tying it at the back and leaving me shivering every time they touched me - and sure as fuck not because I was cold.

On the contrary, heat was shimmering just beneath my skin, and had started to pool between my legs, my breasts feeling tight and just about every other sign of arousal making itself known.

Not enough to really have me worked up, true, but I couldn't deny that I was a whole lot more turned on right then than I was nervous.

"Beautiful," Danni breathed, then lifted my hands to her lips. A low whistle from where Hazel had been watching had Danni glancing that way, snatching the mic the blond woman had tossed over out of the air.

Folding my hands over it, she slipped her own underneath, holding them in place. The others moved closer, each laying their fingertips against my skin, and I looked between them, finally pretty sure what was supposed to happen next.

Unlike the cantrip I'd cast earlier, this was a more serious spell, and those didn't need words as a prop. Instead, I opened myself to the magic, channelling it toward the desired end, and when I was done all four of our auras fairly hummed in resonance with each other.

Given what I was going to be doing, it was only sensible that it didn't spank the shit out of the rest of the band's ability to concentrate when I did it...

"Good?" Danni asked, and I felt more confident when I nodded. Probably as a result of just how I'd ended up getting dressed, but I wasn't planning to dig into the details to work it out.

"Good."

"Then let's fuck this place up!"

Trish's crowing cry drew laughter from everyone else, though mine choked off when I felt something slipping up the inside of my leg. Looking down, I saw that it was Merilla's tail, and when I gave her a look that all but begged her to stop trying to work me up. A look that she returned with one of total innocence, which I didn't believe for an instant.

"Time to rock and roll," Danni, announced, turning for the door, and almost as one the rest of us followed.

--=[::]=--

The confidence that I'd managed to build up took a pretty heavy knock the moment I stepped out onto the stage. Everything looked muted, colourless and dim, but I knew that was just the result of the magical shroud that covered the stage, hiding everything on it in a darkness that was impenetrable from the outside.

It did very little to hide the crowd that was waiting for the show to start, however, and I stopped dead in my tracks the moment I caught sight of them.

As arenas went, this wasn't one of the biggest, but it was plenty big enough, and I felt a sinking feeling in my gut as I realised that very soon, every one of those people was going to be able to see me. Every single one of those eight thousand people.

"Shitshitshithsit..."

It might have been under my breath, but Trish still head me, pausing by my side to wrap an arm around my shoulders and give me a quick hug. "Just go with your gut," she said softly, but I just shook my head, unable to take my eyes off of the crowd.

"My gut's telling me to go hide and hyperventilate."

"Okay... then go with your heart. You want this, or you wouldn't be here, remember?"

"Yeah, I do... and I should get my fucking head examined."

She let out a laugh, squeezing me against her again, then let me go. "You'll be fine. Just go get hooked up, and let us take it from there."

A jerky nod was about all I could summon up, and I forced my feet into motion, walking over to the empty mic stand that was waiting for me. One of the roadies was standing by it, checking the wiring, and he gave me a quick grin as he held out his hand for the mic I still had in my hand.

Once I gave it to him, he set about making sure it was all good to go, and, turning my back on the crowd to try and block out my awareness of them, I closed my eyes and started to marshal my thoughts.

The fact that I could still hear them didn't help, but at least it was nothing more than background noise at this point. I pushed myself past it, reaching out with my aura, channelling it through the copper chain in my hair. Boosted by the metal, I was able to find the amps easily, adjusting the flow of energy emanating from me until it was in perfect synch with the equipment.

The effect was almost immediate, a hush falling over the crowd as they sensed a change in the arena's air. Turning back to the front of the stage, I looked around the others, part of my noting that the stage crew were nowhere to be seen. All of them were in place and apparently ready, which meant that everyone was waiting on me - a feeling that I wanted rid of as fast as possible.

The only way to do it, though, was to step across the invisible line that marked the point of no return, and, with a swift mental kick up my own ass, I gave them all a nod.

For an instant, nothing happened, then Merilla's fingers moved, plucking a low, reverberating note from her guitar. As it echoed across the arena, the crowd's hush deepened into almost silence, and filled only by the haunting notes that that Danni drew from her own instrument.

Between them, the pair wove a melody that seemed to seep into the air with ethereal grace, until it faded away, replaced by a slow, steady beat from Trish's drums.

ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
47 Followers