Hey Big Brother

Story Info
Matt comes home for a visit and his step sister gets him.
1.9k words
4.42
178.7k
137
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

"I heard you'd just arrived had to see it for myself." Sarah called out playfully as she ran into the barn to give her step-brother a huge bear hug. Throwing herself into his arms. Matt grinned at her and hugged her back. He held her away from him to see how much she'd grown in the three years since he'd last seen her. She had been a gangly sixteen year old when he went into the military. Now she had curves and her hair was nice and long easy to pull. He did so now listening to her squeal before she smacked at him. He licked his lips as she bounced away from him. He tried to pretend he wasn't feeling blood rushing south. She grinned at him.

"The army suits you big brother." She teased sticking her tongue out at him. He laughed and looked down at his uniform. He didn't care for it much but it sure got him laid enough so he couldn't complain. He ran his hand through his extremely short hair and looked at her again. Her d cup tits strained against her faded t shirt and her ass filled out her jeans so well he wanted to cup it and lift her up pressing his mouth against hers. But he looked away quickly. Forcing himself to think pure thoughts about his nineteen year old step-sister.

"Dad's still with your mom." Sarah said matter-of-factly. He nodded.

"Yeah I saw that. Kind of a shame isn't it?" He knew that Sarah didn't like his mom very much but then again he didn't like her dad and when they had gotten married both were miserable until they got to know each other. Then they had become best friends. But now looking at her he couldn't think of her as a friend. Or even his sister. Step or otherwise. He sat down in the straw and looked out at the perfect summer day before him.

"Where's mom?" he asked suddenly. Sarah grinned at him and then shook her head.

"Mom and dad are in town for the day. They'll be back later." She replied. Matt gave her a sideways look.

"So we are all alone?" he asked in what he hoped sounded like a brotherly manner. She raised an eyebrow at him and then laughed and nodded.

"That's nothing new though dad and Peggy where always lumping us together." She replied. Matt shoved her shoulder.

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked her.

"As long as you don't annoy me I don't see why it would be a bad thing."

Matt chuckled. "I'll try to stay out of your way." He promised. He quickly headed for the house being that close to her was defiantly hazardous to his health he decided. He looked down. Especially to his little buddy.

A few hours later Sarah heard a soft moan coming from the computer room. She paused outside the door and listened for a minute. She heard the unmistakable voice of Matt. Her heart raced for a few seconds. She pushed the door open a little bit. And peered around it at her step brother masturbating in front of the computer. Her jaw went slack for a full minute before she gathered her wits. She watched him stroking his cock with his hand and groaning. His head tipped back as he leaned back in the chair pumping his cock harder. She cleared her throat. He jerked up right and spun around his mouth dropping open in horror. He hastily tried to pull his pants up and fell out of the chair.

"Get out!" He screamed. She hit the door in her haste to get away from him. She ran to her room and slammed the door so hard the windows rattled. Then she flung herself on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. A few minutes later Matt knocked softly on her door.

"Hey, Sarah I'm sorry I yelled at you. You kind of startled me." He said. He sat down on the edge of her bed. She looked up at him and nodded.

"You startled me too. I didn't know a guy could be so...big" She said softly. Matt's head snapped up.

"W-what?" he finally managed to choke out. Sarah giggled at his shocked look.

"I've never seen a guy so big before." Sarah said. Matt swallowed hard.

"Oh?" he didn't really trust his voice. Sarah nodded again. "Well you see. I. the thing is. Oh hell." He mumbled. Sarah stared at him with fascination.

"Did you finish?" She asked suddenly.

"Excuse me?"

"Did. You. Finish? I didn't stutter."

"Well no but... Sarah what the hell are you doing?" He looked down to see her tugging on his shorts trying to pull them down. He grabbed her wrists to stop her. She looked up at him with a wicked little smile.

"Oh come on I know you want it. Why else would you have been masturbating where I'd be able to walk in?"

"I didn't even know you where in the house!" he sputtered.

"So you always make it a practice to jerk off with the door hanging open?"

"No. I just. Damn it Sarah that's not the point I thought I was alone."

"Well let me help you then." Sarah sat all the way up and pulled him down on top of her. She kissed him hard. He tried to push backward but her hand held his neck in place while her other hand was caressing him through his shorts he already felt rock hard and throbbing. He groaned.

"Sarah." He protested but not very convincingly. Even he knew that he wasn't going to resist. He kissed her back and pushed against her palm. She pulled her head back and looked up at him.

"Matt."

"Hmm?"

"Ram my little pussy." She commanded. His dick jerked. He sucked in a deep breath.

"Take off your clothes." He retorted. She grinned and eagerly took off her t shirt and bra. She chucked them aside and worked her pants off. He realized with a jolt that she wasn't wearing panties. He stared down at her. Her nipples where a soft pink and already slightly hardened. He leaned in and took one in his mouth. Delighted to hear her soft gasp when he began to suck on it. He grinned against her breast and trailed his tongue along to the other nipple making it equally as hard. But knowing he hadn't had sex in a few months he didn't waste much time taking off his shorts. His dick sprang free and Sarah shoved him up on his knees and looked at it for a few minutes before taking it into her mouth. He moaned and buried his fingers in her hair. She swirled her tongue around it as she sucked it taking it further into her mouth almost to the hilt. He looked down and watched her suck his cock. But after only a few minutes he lost his patience and started ramming his cock up into her mouth. She opened her mouth wider to accept him. He grabbed the back of her head and started pounding her mouth with his cock. He made her stop before he could bust his load though and pushed her face down on the bed. He raised her ass and drove his cock into her pussy so hard she cried out in pain. He paused waiting for her to adjust. Pulled out and plunged back in a few times until she moaned then he settled into a rhythm.

"Oh shit! God your cock fills me completely. Oh my god." She moaned he started fucking her harder. Before he could stop himself he raised his hand and smacked her ass. She moaned louder. He grinned and reached out grabbing a fist full of her hair jerking her head back and started ramming her as hard as he could. She shoved backward against his dick and the sound of their bodies hitting each other echoed in the room.

"Fuck me harder. Oh yeah. Mmmmmmm Matt oh shit I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Her breathing became so rapid he knew it was true. But he kept going until she let out a loud moan and stopped thrusting backward. He felt the spasms against his cock and moaned too. Then a huge gush of fluid actually pushed him out of her. He watched them pour out of her tight pussy and flood the bed. She screamed. He watched the stain grow larger and larger and waited for her to collapse on the bed before leaning forward to taste her.

"Damn you taste really good." He murmured before running his tongue along her pussy tasting all of it at once. She shivered and tried to push him back. He flipped her over onto her back and dove in. his tongue teasing her swollen clit. She gasped.

"Matt. No oh god please don't. I can't. I can't." She moaned.

"Sure you can and you will." He swirled around her clit and then back down her slit. Enjoying her scent and taste. He tongue fucked her a little bit until her back jerked off the bed in another orgasm. This one not quite as messy as the first. He waited it out and then positioned the tip of his cock against her opening. He looked down at her and thrust all the way into her she cried out and wiggled underneath him. He laughed and started fucking her again. He grabbed her hips lifting her off the bed slightly as he started fucking her harder. She moaned. He reached out and played with her tits with one hand molding them in his hand and watching her eyes flutter closed. He grinned and pulled out rolling her on top of him and thrusting back up inside her so fast her eyes opened and she gasped.

"Ride me Sarah." He commanded she looked down at him and then obediently began to slowly ride him he put his hands on her hips lifting her and slamming her down repeatedly on his cock. She took the cue and started riding him harder. He moaned and let go of her hips thrusting upward every time she came down on his cock.

"Are you gonna cum Matt?" she asked breathing heavily. He looked up.

"I'm getting close." He admitted.

"I want u to cum all over me." She said. His eyes widened he didn't comment. He watched her tits bounce up and down while she fucked him. His balls started to tingle. He felt the heat traveling into his cock. He lifted her off of him and shoved her back on the bed. He stroked himself rapidly for a few seconds and then his cum burst from his cock spraying all over her. She moaned when it hit her. Her chest heaving with her effort to breathe. It took him a few minutes to realize that she was squirting again watching him cum. His load kept coming until he finally gave one last grunt and the last of it splashed her body.

She looked down and laughed shakily. He flopped down on her bed beside her.

"Wow." She said. She ran her hands down her body feeling his cum all over her. "Wow." She repeated she licked her fingers. Matt watched her and shook his head. She reached over the side of her bed and grabbed the towel she had discarded earlier. She cleaned up his cum and sat up looking at her bed.

Matt laughed at her expression. "Hey don't look at me that was all you." He said. She fell back on her bed and blushed.

"Do me a favor." She said after a silence.

"Hmm?"

"Don't tell dad or Peggy."

"Ok. But damn I can't wait to come home for Christmas. You're all mine."

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers