Hey Big Brother Ch. 05

Story Info
Matt and Sarah.
1.3k words
4.51
47.6k
26
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

The next morning after a fitful sleep Sarah rose reluctantly and bounced down the stairs. She knew Matt wasn't there he'd gone into town with his friends for the morning and it bummed her out. She couldn't wait to start her life with him.

"Sarah darling good morning." Peggy chirped pouring herself a cup of coffee. Sarah smiled at her and grabbed a box of cereal from the cabinet. While pouring herself a bowl she heard Peggy gasp. She looked up alarmed. Then realized that she was still wearing the ring Matt had given her last night.

"Oh my word! Where did you get the ice?" Peggy asked grabbing her hand and examining it. She whistled.

"Um." Sarah turned red. "Matt proposed last night." She said softly.

"Matty? Really?" Peggy stared at her strangely for several minutes while Sarah tried to remind herself to breathe. She was panicking mentally thinking of every possible thing she could do or say that would make Peggy not kill her. Then suddenly Peggy laughed. "OH thank the lord he finally admitted it!" She cried. Sarah's eyes bulged.

"Admitted what?" She sputtered. Peggy snickered and gave her a look.

"Oh please." She muttered shaking her head. Dale came into the room a few minutes later rushing around.

"Have you seen my tie?" He demanded looking around. Sarah and Peggy turned to him. He looked from one to the other in confusion for a few seconds and then raised his eyebrows. "What?" He asked.

"Sarah's getting married." Peggy said softly. Dale looked at her like she'd grown two heads.

"To who?" He demanded.

"Matty proposed." Peggy looked at Sarah. Sarah looked at her dad fearfully.

"So? That doesn't mean I'll allow them to get married." Dale stormed out of the room angrily. Sarah slumped against the counter.

A few hours later Matt came home to a dead silent house. He walked around looking for anyone. He scratched his head in confusion when he noticed the sliding glass door leading to the pool slightly open. He opened it and peered out. Sarah sat in a bikini in the sun reading a book. He grinned. He grabbed a rose from the rose bush just outside the door. He strolled across the patio and presented the rose into her line of vision. She looked up and smiled.

"You look so hot sitting here." He said softly. Sarah laughed softly.

"That's because it's a hundred degrees out here!" She teased. Matt shook his head.

"No. It's because your sexy as fuck."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep."

"Prove it." Sarah challenged. Matt raised his eyebrow and scooped her up putting her into his lap and crushing her mouth with his. She moaned against his mouth. He reached behind her and untied her bikini top pulling it up and fondling her. She arched her back. He grinned.

"So hot." He murmured moving her hips back and forth making her grind against him. His cock started to throb with need. He ignored it and suckled her tits listening to her tiny moans. She shoved him backwards and looked at him. He looked back up.

"My turn." She grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled them down enough to free his cock. She stroked it a few times before taking it into her mouth. Matt groaned and buried his hands into her hair. She deep throated him. He pulled her hair a little and guided her head up and down his shaft.

"Damn Sarah." He moaned. He stopped her and made her stand while he took off her bathing suit bottom. He pulled her down on top of him. He penetrated her and grinned when she bit her bottom lip and moaned. He let her set the pace and started ramming her hard. She squealed. He laughed. "Wait it's really hot out here and I keep slipping." He panted. He held her hips in place and stood up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her into the house. She bit his neck and kissed his jaw before pressing her mouth against his and thrusting her tongue in his mouth. He struggled to focus on where he was walking as she tortured him. Finally he made it upstairs. He lay her down on his bed and followed her down slamming into her so hard she cried out. He ducked his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and suckled as he pounded her dripping wet pussy.

"God I love you." She panted. He laughed and then groaned as his load blew into her.

"Damn. I wanted to wait for you." He said. Sarah grinned.

"it's ok I'll let u finish the race this time." She said kissing him hard. He slumped forward and lay against her flush breast.

"I love you more." He said after a while. Sarah kissed the top of his head.

"Impossible." She said softly. He kissed her breast. And then slowly lazily took her nipple into his mouth enjoying the feel of it hardening against his tongue. She moaned and arched off the bed a little bit. Matt held her down.

"I want to try something." He whispered. Sarah opened her eyes.

"What?" She whispered back. He lifted her up and spun her around so that she straddled his lap facing him. He grinned up at her and rammed into her slowly. She gasped. He started thrusting upward deep inside her. She met his thrusts and gasped as her orgasm rattled her bones. Her eyes filled with tears as she began to squirt rapidly. He felt it and smiled.

"That. Damn I love feeling your pussy juices flowing against my cock it's the best feeling in the world." He said. He lay backward bringing her with him and letting her lay her head on his chest she fell asleep listening to his heart beat and he wasn't too far behind her.

Matt woke up with a start some time later that day and looked around frantically. Sarah was no longer beside him and it was dark. He raked his hands through his hair. He rushed into some clothes and ran down the stairs.

"About time you woke up." Sarah said not looking up from the vegetables she was chopping. Matt cocked his head to one side.

"Where are mom and Dale?" he asked cautiously. She smiled.

"Out I'm testing out my culinary skills on you tonight. Since we will be married better make sure I'm a good little house wife." She teased he came down the stairs all the way and put his arms around her. "I told them." She added.

"How'd they take it?" he asked nuzzling her neck. "I wish you had waited for me but I guess it's better you told them."

"Peggy was thrilled. Dad not so much." Sarah admitted shoving him back a little bit so she wouldn't slice her fingers off. She dumped the chopped vegetables into a bowl of lettuce. She started tossing it with her fingers. He sniffed the air.

"what smells so damn good, aside from you of course?" He asked. Sarah grinned at him.

"Steak and potatoes."

"Yum!" Matt bit her neck softly.

"If you don't quit I'll burn dinner." Sarah whined. Matt laughed

"Oh whah." He teased. Sarah tried not to giggle. He spun her around and picked her up putting her on the counter. "Dinner be damned I'm not hungry for that. " He said as he kissed her so hard she leaned back.

"what are you hungry for?" She asked. Matt raised an eyebrow.

"Pussy." He replied bluntly. He grabbed her shorts and yanked them down diving down and licking her slit up and down. She gasped and buried her fingers into his hair. He kept licking loving the smell and taste of her.

"Matt." She moaned. He took that as encouragement and thrust his tongue into her. She moaned louder and began to breathe heavily. He braced himself as her orgasm crashed down on her and flooded him. He sucked her dry. And then moved backwards. He looked up at her.

"Oops you made a mess." He joked. She stared down at him and blushed. He kissed her flushed cheeks. "Now about dinner..." He said as his stomach rumbled. She laughed.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers