Hey Cashier!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking her up from underneath her arms, Elliott suddenly tossed her on the bed. Ashlar landed right in the middle with a laugh. Sighing deeply, he grabbed both of her ankles, pulled, and buried his face in her crotch. Nipping at her lips through the mesh, he could feel the heat of her pussy rising to his face. Her scent assailed his nose and he wanted nothing more than bury himself deep inside of her. Resisting the temptation to take her right then, he focused on gently biting and licking her through the then material. Her breathing increased as she watched his head move between her legs. He wasn't even touching her directly and she was sopping wet.

Feeling brazen, Ashlar raised her hips off the bed and ground her vagina right on Elliott's face. He sucked in a breath deeply then pulled the mesh to one side and began lapping at her lips in earnest. As his silky, warm tongue touched her lips, Ashlar moaned, "Oh. My. God..." She pushed herself up on her elbows to watch as he licked and sucked at her most tender of parts. He had moved her panties off to one side and was holding them with his left hand. With his right hand he was pushing her left thigh further back so that her left knee was close to her chest. She wrapped her arm around it to hold it in place and give him greater access to her pussy.

Hand free, Elliott immediately slipped one finger in her wetness, barely entering her. He circled it around, slid it up her vagina to circle her clit and wet it, then slid it back down. He had stopped licking and sucking at her to watch his own finger move across her skin, wondering at the texture in the wetness. He could feel her thicker, sticky wetness and the difference between it and the moisture his tongue and mouth had left on her. Anxious to feel more of her, he both slipped his finger inside of her and began licking and sucking at her clit.

Ashlar let herself flop back down on the bed, left leg still held up. It was overwhelming watching Elliot watch himself touch her and then lick her like she was an ice cream cone. He increased the pressure of his tongue on her clit and slid another finger inside of her. She squirmed and moaned for him, loving the way his fingers felt, the way his mouth was hot and how he breathed on her. Reaching for his head, she again ground her hips up, pressing herself further against his lips and tongue, seeking more purchase. Sensing what she wanted and was angling for, Elliott gently began to work a third finger inside of her while sucking intently at her clit. He worked his fingers in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Her breathing began to change again and he could feel the walls of her vagina begin to quiver and tighten around his fingers. He could feel the orgasm about to overtake her, so sucked harder on her clit. She crested the wave and her body shuddered long and hard as she sucked in deeper and deeper breaths. She moaned quietly as her body bucked against his face and hand.

Once she'd settled some, Elliott withdrew his fingers and gently licked at them to taste more of her. "Mmmmm... Ashlar, you taste musky sweet."

Blushing from the orgasm, Ashlar sighed, "I want to taste you..."

He pulled himself further up on the bed, lying next to her. She rolled her head to look at him and he rolled onto his side to kiss her mouth gently. She pushed at his chest, making him lay flat on his back. Without breaking the kiss, she rolled over on top of him until he was beneath her and she was almost straddling him. Rather than tempt herself to ride, she wiggled her way down his body until her face was level with his dick. Breathing gently on it, she watched as it twitched and bobbed in response. Elliott let out a deep sigh and she took that as her sign to circle his head with her tongue.

His legs tensed as she traced his head, as though he was afraid any movement would make her stop. For some reason this excited her more and she locked her lips around his head and slid down as far as she could manage at this angle. His breath left him in a whoosh as she tried to work her mouth further down his shaft. Lifting her upper body up, she pushed herself to take him all the way down, trying to seal her lips to the base of his shaft. Before she made herself choke, she slid back up his had length and took a deep breath. She rolled her eyes upward to see him staring wide-eyed at her.

"Holy shit. I've never had any girl do that to me before!" he breathed.

Glancing down at his considerable length and girth she smirked, "Yeah, I'll bet. That's a lot to take in."

"I hope you do it again," he said quietly.

Satisfied that he liked it so well, she went back to it. She started by circling his head with her tongue, using her tongue to put more pressure at the base of his head before sliding it up to dip into his hole then circle back around again. She then took him fully in her mouth, slid her way down his length, little by little, until she could breathe around him and seal her lips against his pelvis. She let the saliva drip out of her mouth and pool around his testicles before having to finally release her hold on him. She slid back up and bobbed up and down quickly along his shaft, creating suction and friction with her tongue. Elliott pumped his hips along with the timing of her bobbing. After a few minutes he stopped her, "Ashlar, you're going to make me cum like that and I'm not ready."

She sat back on her knees and watched him calm himself down. His cock was long and hard, wavering slightly against his lower belly. She found the rosy hue of him fascinating, as his body was flushed from her efforts. He reached his hand out to her and beckoned her closer. "I want to fuck you. I want to push my way inside of you and make you come while I'm inside you." His voice was low and had that bass growl that comes with the certain knowledge that a man is going to get to fuck a woman.

"Top or bottom?" she asked, making eye contact with him.

"Top." He grabbed her hand, pulled her toward him, and immediately rolled her over on her back. Sitting up on his knees, he spread her thighs and looked at all of her. "You look so hot, all laid out like this." Using his right hand to brace himself above her, he grabbed his dick with his left and moved it along her wet slit. He lubed himself up using her juices while also teasing her before slowly fitting his head inside of her. Ashlar shifted her hips, aching to drive them up his shaft until he was settled deeply inside her. Sensing her impatience, Elliott shifted back a little, grabbed her hips with both hands, and slid home.

With a deep moan, he reached the end of her wet tunnel. Ashlar was practically panting from want as her body adjusted to the size of him. Slowly, Elliott began to work his way out of her. When his head was just barely in her entrance, he flexed his hips and pushed himself back in. She was so tight, but so wet, that it only took a few back and forth slides before he was pounding heavily into her, fulfilling a need so deep within both of them. On his downslide, Ashlar swiveled and angled her hips to catch friction against his pelvic bone. On his up slide, she flexed her muscles to grab his cock and make herself tighter. With each thrust he was losing more control.

Stretching himself along her body, he assailed her lips with his own, plainly biting at her lower lip as he pounded his way in and out of her. She nipped back at him, using her tongue and lips to arrest his and taste more of him and explore his mouth further. He began to moan deeply in his throat as his pace became more frenzied and erratic. She could feel him losing control of the pace and her own orgasm building again. The coiling heat was overpowering, as it spiraled lower and lower in her body until all she could feel was the pressure about to explode. With one last pump, Elliott drove as deep as he could, brushing not only his head hard against her g-spot, which was enough to drive her over the cliff of orgasm. Together, both of them came in a tangle of tongues, heavy breathing, and frantic moans.

Coming back down from the blissful ride, Ashlar became aware of Elliott's weight on her body. She hadn't realized just how muscled he was, lean though he was. He was breathing hard and with each breath, his body bore down on hers, making it difficult to breathe. She pushed at his shoulder and he realized he was squashing her. "Sorry," he murmured as he slumped over on his side, their legs and lower bodies still entangled. She could feel both of their heartbeats inside her own body as his dick became softer and her pussy throbbed from the orgasm.

After a few moments of silence echoing with heavy breathing, Elliott withdrew fully from her body, sauntered to the bathroom for a towel and came back to wipe her off after wiping himself down. Ashlar lay on her back, staring at the ceiling, listening to her body cool and adjust to having just been fucked all to hell. It felt a little weird for him to be cleaning her, but allowed it. Sitting up, she pulled her legs up into her chest. "Mmhmmm. I'm going to be sore in the morning" she sighed. Elliott glanced over at her and smiled. "I should hope so. You took quite a pounding."

The both laughed. Joining her on the bed, he stretched out next to where she sat and idly began running one of his hands up and down her leg. "So, back to that craigslist thing. That was you, wasn't it?" he asked lazily.

She felt her face heat up again and she sighed. "Yeah, that was me. I mean, if you're talking about the ad that mentioned your rockabilly hair and neck tattoo."

"I didn't email like I should have, but I'm glad we met up. To be honest, I didn't even see the ad until after I asked if you wanted to hang out. John, one of my coworkers, mentioned that he thought you'd written a craigslist ad about me and that I should ask you out. After I did, he showed me the ad." He laughed.

"Yeah, I'm glad you did. I mean, this has been a lovely night." She giggled. "I guess I'm gonna have to get dressed at some point and head back to my car, but I'm not even sure I can move my legs right now." Sighing, she rested her head on her knees.

"So, don't be in a hurry. C'mere." He pulled her down toward him, snuggling her into his arms. Resting his cheek against the top of her head and holding one of her hands with his, he sighed contentedly.

12