Hey Gramps

Story Info
Gramps is connected and help his daughters and granddaughter.
16.9k words
4.43
33.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Gramps. Can I come over? I need to talk to somebody. I'm going out of my mind. I tried talking to Mom but I couldn't get through. Can I come over, please?" my granddaughter was speaking so fast and I couldn't get a word in.

After she ran down I told her, "I will be home all evening."

It took her about an hour to get there. She didn't bother knocking but walked right in.

"Oh, Gramps. What am I going to do? It's been six months since Ted was killed. I try talking with Mom and all I get is 'Baby Girl, time will make it less painful.' And it seems like every day it gets worse.

"Has it gotten any easier since Grams died. Oh, God. Gramps, I sorry. I know that was crass.

"I didn't mean that. Oh, Gramps, please don't be upset."

I brought her to me hugging her close. I held her to my chest and brushed her hair smooth with my hand.

"Listen, Genny. You didn't upset me.

"I learned a while ago that speaking of Iris only makes me remember her more. It hurts when I am by myself at night, but, like this, I only think of the good times. Your Grams and I made some really fantastic memories." I spoke with a sincerity that showed her that I was not mad nor sad.

"Did you and Ted have good memories?" I asked her.

"Y-y-y-ye-e-e-es. Sort of." She stammered.

"OK. Tell me." I said.

"We-e-elll. When we were out he was so sweet and always considerate of everything that we did." She started.

"The only problem we had was in bed." She spoke with her face in my shirt as if she didn't want me to see her disrespecting the memory of her husband. "I mean all in all he was a great man to be around. He would be the first one there to help and the last to leave. I didn't know about the bedroom stuff though.

I asked her, "Do you mean that you never had an orgasm with Ted?"

She nodded saying, "Never."

"What was wrong, Baby?"

"He never lasted long enough for me." Was her answer.

"Did he ever do manual manipulation, or oral?"

She leaned back looking me in the eye shaking her head. "We never did any of that.

"I didn't know that married people did that stuff. I've never even tried any of it before."

I asked her, "Why on earth would you not do those things? That can be some of the most pleasurable parts of making love. Iris and I did all sorts of things.

"We did oral, hand jobs, baths, pearls, we even did anal occasionally. That we didn't do often because she wasn't comfortable with it but on special occasions she would do it.

"Your mother and uncle walked in on us once while we were having anal and your mother freaked.

"She headed right back out the door but Karl stood right there and watched. Iris was really into that time. I think it was because she had an audience." I told her

Genny was looking at me strangely. She was shaking her head as she asked, "You mean Mom and Uncle Karl actually got to watch you and Grams having sex?"

"No, I said they walked in while we were making love. Your Mom left but Karl stayed. Your grams and I never, ever, had just sex. We always made love with each other.

"Sex is just, get on slam it home, blow a load and get on with whatever you were doing before.

"Making love is touching, feeling, tasting, soothing, slow entry, slow and loving while telling the other just how much you love them and making sure that she is as satisfied as you.

"Making love is seeing that she is cleaned up. Either warm wash cloth or if you are going to continue it wouldn't hurt to use your mouth.

"The woman will make him feel like there is no-one in the world Is more important than him. She will do everything in her power to ensure he is ready to make love with her. She will use her hands, mouth, body, breasts, visuals or anything else to arouse him. She will make him slow down if he is too fast and speed him up if she needs it. It is a dance and you can only get good if you communicate with each other."

"THAT is making love, Baby Girl."

She told me, "Wow, I never thought about the things you did with Grams. Did you do those things with her?"

"Every time." I said.

Genny got up and said, "I'm going to make some dinner if that is OK with you."

After we ate and cleaned up Genny sat down on the couch with me and asked, "Gramps......?" she tipped her face down and continued with, "I have never made love like you told me nor have I been made love to like that. Would you show me what it is like?"

"Are you sure? You know that if we do this there is no going back. I must also tell you I don't use rubbers nor do I pull out. When I make love, I remain inside all the way through. That means I will cum in your mouth or vagina or ass. Whichever way we do. I will taste you and make sweet love WITH you not to you.

"If you are OK with that than I would love to show you how it feels to be with a real lover."

Genny got up from the couch and, taking my hand, lead me to the bedroom.

When we got to the bed, she turned to me and presented herself to me. Holding her arms out telling me "I'm yours."

I stood next to her and began undressing her starting with her top, lifting the hem over her head slowly revealing her small but well-shaped breasts encased in her sports bra. I began kissing her neck and around her ears and eyes. I caressed her throat with my fingertips, running them down to her collar bones and out to her shoulders, tickling her skin lightly.

She shivered but did not protest as I followed my fingers with my lips and tongue.

As I caressed her upper breasts and nipples through the bra she began breathing faster so I slowed some so she could regain her breath.

I slowly lifted her bra off over her head and while I had her arms up I touched and felt her underarms as I slowly began the art of seduction I would use to ensure she would be totally satisfied. I leaned down and kissed and licked her ribs and the sensitive areas next to her outer breast slopes and upper ribs to the juncture of her arm and chest.

I took her hands and lead her to the edge of the bed and had her lay down so I would be able to finish getting her ready for the true loving she was going to receive.

I unbuttoned her jeans and started to pull and roll the waist down. As I was doing this I was caressing and kissing her upper body and breasts staying away from her nipples for now.

I moved down her chest to her stomach and kissing and licking her navel while attempting the removal of her jeans. I had to stop long enough to set up and pull the legs off her feet and discarding them to the floor. I went back to the kissing and licking I had been doing to her lower belly. I got to the top of her panties and as I moved them down I saw that she was shaved smooth. This is not my favorite but, what the hell, I can still do my thing and I did.

I went down over her mons and slid to the top of her leg as I moved further down and kissing and licking and sucking on her flesh as I reached her knee then her ankle I moved to her other leg and repeated there.

As I finished that leg I started up the inside of the calf and thigh moving toward her heaven. I stopped short of it and went to the other. By that time Genny was going out of her mind with desire. She grabbed for my hair. Her problem was? I am slick on top.

I had her so hot by this time that she was going nuts screaming and moaning so loud I thought the cops would be knocking down the door soon.

Finally, I went to her clit and as I touched it with my tongue she exploded. She washed my face with her juices as I continued to bring her higher and higher.

I moved up her body again and as I reached her face I kissed her with my pussy juiced face she opened her eyes wide looking at me and smiled saying, "Wow, I didn't know I would enjoy tasting myself. Mmmm Pretty good."

I placed my dick at her entrance and slowly started in. With the head just inside, I stopped. Looking her in the eye I said, "Are you certain about this? It's now or never for stopping."

She raised her hips moving me deeper letting me know right there she was ready for the final.

I worked myself in deeper slowly. If she raised up I would back out until finally I was balls deep in the youngest pussy I had been in since Iris was a teen.

As we moved I guided her in the age-old dance of love. I would bring her to the edge and ease her back from her completion so I could bring her back up again.

I brought her over the abyss and dropped her in and as she fell, I filled her with my semen.

It took her a while to come back to life.

I had gone to the bathroom and got a worm cloth to make sure she was cleaned up.

When she could focus again she asked me, "Is that what was going to happen each time or is it never going to be that good again?"

I told her, "Sometimes it will be better sometimes not so much but most times it will be about average."

She laughed and said, "You know Gramps. If it were any better it would probably spoil me for anyone else.

"You do realize this is going to happen again, especially now that I am probably pregers."

I responded with a tickle and said, "Is this your window?"

"Yup."

"Well, if it is, it is, and you are but that won't be any problem." I said.

"Say, Gramps. You said that Mom and Uncle Karl watched you and Grams. Did you ever do this with Mom?" she asked.

I started to laugh. She was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"You did, didn't you? You got her pregnant, didn't you? Am I your granddaughter or your daughter?"

"Yes, to both." Was my answer.

She sat up and smacked me on the chest saying, "You really are a dirty old man, aren't you?"

We lay back down and she tucked her head in close to my chin and went to sleep on my shoulder.

I woke up to the feel of a warm mouth on my pecker. I looked down and got a surprise. There was Dot.

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Morning, Baby. Nice way to wake up." I said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, first off. Waking you up. Second, I miss this." As she waggled my dick.

"What's going on, Dot? You haven't wanted this since you Mom died." I was not sure what was happening.

"Tell me why now, Dot."

"Well, Dad. I found out that Jerrold has been cheating. The only thing is it's with some dude. If it was a girl I could take it and do something about it, but this time I am afraid if I stay with him I will be coming down with something that a pill can't cure. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yah. Come on back home and we can get things straight with limp dick." I told her.

Genny stepped to the door and said, "Mom, Dad, come eat some breakfast first. Desert is for later."

Dot glanced in my direction at that. "Yup, she knows." I told her.

We went out to a breakfast of sausage, potatoes and eggs.

Genny told her Mom, "You know, Mom, I am probably pregnant this morning, Dad and I had a pretty good night last night."

She looked at me and said, "Dad, do you mind if I call Jerrold and see if he will come over for a talk?"

I just pointed to the phone.

She called him.

When she came in she told us, "He said he was coming over right away."

About an hour later we heard him pull in. Dot opened the door and stepped back when he tried to kiss her.

"Come on in Jerrold. Have a seat." I told him.

When he sat down Genny and Karl put a hand on his shoulders. He looked up and asked, "What's going on?"

"I just got some bad news this morning, Jerrold. I was informed that you have been having unprotected gay sex. Is this true? And don't even think about lying to me." I told him. "Then you go home to have sex with my Baby to possibly giving her something no pill can cure."

He hung his head and started crying quietly.

He nodded his head "True."

I told him, "OK. This is what's going to happen. You will not touch Dot ever again. You will stay married to her," I raised my hand to Dot to stop her from protesting, "You will continue to support her, you will get an insurance policy of at least a ½ mill or more, you will get mortgage insurance so if something happens the house is paid, you will support any other kids Dot may have, you will not mention this to anyone ever. If I happen to think of something else I will let you know. My attorney will draw up the papers for you to sign. If you decide you won't sign I will see to it that the whole world will know what you have done and I seriously doubt you want that to happen, right?"

He nodded.

I looked to Dot and she nodded her head as well. I told Jerrold, "You will move your sorry ass into the small room at the end of the hall. You know the one I'm talking about."

Dot was smiling as I finished my instructions. I told her, "Baby Girl, I don't want you to abuse him either. You are to leave him completely alone. You understand. You are not going to bother with him. I will do any of that, that needs doing. OK?"

They all nodded.

"Do you agree with this Jerrold?" he nodded.

"OK, Get out of here, Jerrold. Oh, by the way, Jerrold. Don't do anything stupid. Do something stupid like swallowing a bullet and your family will be brought into this and we'll see how much they can take before they are ruined as well."

Genny escorted him to the door.

Karl said, "What's going on, Dad?"

"Where's your kids, Karl? We need to have a family meeting." I said.

"Sure, I'll call them. Do you want Kaillie as well?"

"No, I think she might be a little young for this right now. You can tell her what is said here later. OK?" I answered.

Dot asked, "What about David?"

"Not now, Baby." I said. "Call Becky and Jane, though. They both need to know what is happening."

"Say, Karl." Genny said.

He looked at her strange and asked her, "What happened to uncle?"

"Well, we are half siblings after all." Was her reply.

He looked at me and I said, "Well, shit happens."

"I know." He smiled at Dot and winked.

"Becky or Jane?" I asked

He chuckled. "Both."

Dot nodded. "David, too. You remember the 'stillborn'? That was David."

"Kaillie is the only one not ours. She is mine alone." He said.

"Well, Y'all are going to have a few more brothers and sisters soon enough." I told them.

2,

When the rest of the kids got there, lunch had been put together.

Becky got there first and was filling her plate with the sandwiches and potato salad Dot had made.

As Becky sat down at the table, Jane came in. She got something to eat and both girls could see their Mom was nervous about something.

As they were eating I began explaining what had happened with Jerrod. "After he moves into the room you kids are to leave him alone. No harassing or belittling or bullying. You understand?

"I mean absolutely none."

Both girls looked mad enough to bite through nails. Becky was sputtering as she was trying to get out how she felt. The words ran over each other as she stomped back and forth.

"Becky." I called to her. "BECKY!!!" I finally got through to her. "You will set down and listen to me.

"I am setting up everything that if he steps out of line he and his whole family will be ruined. He knows that. I want you to leave him alone. OK?"

Jane was standing by the chair with a look of disbelief. "Do you mean that sorry ass could have gotten any one of us infected?"

Dot and Karl looked at her and both asked at once, "You were having sex with him?"

"No, how could you think that I would go to bed with that dumb ass? He fixed food for us all the time. If he had something and cut himself, he could have passed it on. Jesus!"

"OK. This house is the go to place for anything you wish to talk about or to do." I said. "Objections?"

When no-one said anything, I said "There are a few rules. First and foremost. If you don't want it to go any further than my ears, say so. I will NOT pass on anything told me in confidence.

"From now on, this house is a nude house. If you don't want to see me or anyone else nude then give me a call first. If there is someone here that is nude when you call. We will get dressed before you get here. It is up to you to let me know if it upsets you.

"I have always been partial to pubic hair. And I ask that you not shave any longer.

"If you want to make love with me all you need do is ask.

"I do not use rubbers nor do I pull out so if you don't want to carry my kid then you need to get on the pill.

"Now for the big one. I am the father of Karl, Dot, and Genny. From what I understand you two ladies and David are Karl and Dot's. Kaillie is Karl and Janice's.

"Now. It seems that Genny might wind up with my next one.

"Oh, and while I am surprising all here, your Grams was my cousin. Uncle Jess was my real dad.

Becky and jane got up to go saying they needed to think about this for a while.

Karl said, "Well, I don't know about anyone else but I think it is plenty warm in here." And begins to strip. Dot was close behind and in no time, both were naked.

Dot grabbed his hand and they headed for the bed room.

Genny looked at me and told me, "I wish I had known how you feel about pubes. I wouldn't have shaved if I had."

I told her, "Well, unless you had it lasered it will grow back."

"Do I have to wait until it grows back before I can get a repeat of last night?" she asked.

"Last night can never be repeated but we can do a follow up. I'll see if I can make you feel as good as I did then." was my reply.

"I don't know if I could live through another of those but I'd sure like try."

I took her by the hand and headed for the spare room. As we got close we could hear sounds of love in the spare room so went to my bed instead.

When we entered Genny had me stop by the bed and began undressing me.

She was kissing me while she slipped my T shirt up, moving to my chest continuing across my chest and started licking my nipples just as I had with her last night.

Genny was copying what I had done with her and while my arms were up I finished removing my shirt.

She moved down to my stomach slowly moving back and forth cross my chest ribs stomach back up to kiss and suck my nipples.

I was impressed with her since she was doing from memory the things I had with her. She reached my navel and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and slowly and agonizingly slowly unzipped them so she could get them down. She held the cuffs so I could lift my feet out of the pant legs.

She gently pushed me back to the bed where I sat so she could remove my shorts. She repeated the actions I had done the night before. As she moved up to my manhood I was in a true and ready arousal.

Genny got to my very rampant manhood. I was harder and readier then I could ever remember being. As she took me in her hands she said, "I've never done this before so if I do something wrong let me know."

Laying there between my legs she first licked up the shaft to the head and kissed it gently. She placed her lips over the slit making a kissing sound as she sucked the precum from the tip. This caused me to raise my hips to try to get more into her mouth. As I moved up she would back off.

Finally, she opens her mouth and takes just the head in past her lips, washing it with her tongue.

I told her, "Baby Girl, if you take me as deep as you can without choking and continue there, sucking up and down, then take me out and lick it some before taking it back in, it will feel so good.

"I can cum that way and I will let you know when I am about to cum so you can take me out before I cum in your mouth. Some don't like it."

She really went to town taking me as deep as she could and moving her hand up and down what she couldn't take until I was so close to blowing, I had to warn her saying, "Oh, god, girl. I'm going to cum."

She didn't let go continuing to suck as though she was trying to draw my balls out through my dick.

She kept just the head in her mouth as I blasted away. It felt like I had given her my balls and toenails all at once.