Hey, Hey it's Friday

Story Info
Bianca finds her sex mate.
7.6k words
3.24
11.7k
3
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn this carpet cleaner! It was 10:30 on a Friday morning and I was about to lose it for the second time this morning. I had just spent an hour cleaning the kitchen, including the oven and was now tackling the rugs in the den when I realized the stupid thing wasn't sucking up the dirt.

Disgusted, I threw it aside, making a half hearted mental note to ask Liam to have a look and then collapsed on the couch. I immediately got up again to pour myself a vodka. I'm self medicating. I was never meant to be a housewife.

It was because of a series of fortunate (for Liam and us) events that he got the better job and I got stuck with the house and kids. The whole lot of them were slowly driving me mad when I wasn't driving them around.

I drank my vodka and sighed. Yesterday I had gone clothes shopping for the kids. Liam still doesn't know but I 'lost' $200. This happens when you pay cash for things you don't want your husband to find out about. Like pregnancy tests after he's had a vasectomy and vibrators because he drinks so much booze, he can't get it up.

I bought the vibrator, not the pregnancy test, in case you were wondering. And I'm not so far behind on the drinking stakes if I'm knocking it back at 10 in the morning. In Liam's defence, because he's a director (of the company) he has to drink a lot because he has to entertain investors. A lot. The deal was he'd leave me and the kids out of it and be home at least three times a week for family time. I was happy with that deal, still am. I do not like ass licking potential investors, and there are drugs at those parties. I'm just not into drugs, not that alcohol is any better if it's an addiction.

The buzzer must have rung before, but I was drowning in misery, so I didn't hear it, whoever it was had put their finger on it and kept it there.

I flipped back to anger and stalked to the front door, flinging it open, ready to come down on whoever was selling whatever with the wrath of a housewife being disturbed.

"What!?" I screamed at the beast. The beast removed his finger from the buzzer as if it had just shocked him and actually took a step back. The beast was Neil, Liam's friend.

"Don't shoot me, I surrender." He replied in a mocking tone of voice that cut no ice with me. I didn't even bother to put on my look-you-made-a-joke half-smile.

"What do you want Neil?"

"Please, enough with the flirting, I know you don't like me."

"And I never will. Liam is at the office. Goodbye." And fuck off. I started to close the door. He put his foot in the way.

"We need to talk."

"No, we don't, I have nothing to say to you. Get your foot out of my door."

"Fuck you." He replied and pushed the door open.

In that moment, I became terrified of him and whatever he wanted. I turned and ran into the kitchen, my phone was on the counter. I heard the front door slam closed behind me and Neil's footsteps following me into the kitchen. As I snatched up my phone, two arms of iron closed around me from behind and I could hear him breathing in my neck. One arm pinned me against him and the other was reaching for the phone in my hand.

"Give it." He demanded. I gave him a backwards kick in the shin, inwardly cursing myself for not wearing 6 inch spiked heels while housecleaning. He barely grunted and his hand wrapped tighter around mine, trying to pull the phone from my grasp. I turned my head towards the side and sunk my teeth into his arm.

He howled in pain and let go of me simultaneously. He still had the other hand on me and my phone, but I twisted around and raised my knee between his legs, driving up in a lunge learned in Pilates class. He managed to twist away quickly enough to save his balls and my lunge landed ineffectively on a muscled thigh.

I relaxed my grip on my phone and pulled my arm back. We stood facing each other, like two prize fighters, slightly out of breath after our ten second fight. Okay, I was slightly out of breath.

"Have you been drinking?"

I kicked his shin. Not as hard as I wanted to. Then I turned and ran for the front door. Neil came after me and grabbed me from behind again, this time he threw me over his shoulder like a small sack of potatoes and then unceremoniously dumped me on me couch.

He picked up the glass of vodka, sniffed it and then scowled at me. I was looking for a way past him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, you don't have to look at me as if I'm some kind of..." Yes, Neil, you finish that sentence.

"Get out of my house, I will go to the cops."

"Just calm down, Bianca." He shouldn't have said that.

"Get out!" I screamed at full volume, hoping someone was nearby, innocently walking past or lurking in the bushes, I didn't care, as long as they heard me scream and did something about it.

"Bianca!" The asshole shouted at me in a no-nonsense voice he must have used on his children.

I opened my mouth to scream again and like a bolt of lightning he moved from the other side of the couch to half fall on me, crushing me and putting a hand over my mouth. I screamed into his hand and then I tried to bite him. He pushed me onto my back and lay over me, pinning my arms with his.

"I need to talk to you about Lacie! My wife! Shut up dammit!"

"Stop shouting at me!" I shouted back at him. He released my arms and got off of me. He sat next to me staring straight ahead as I sat up and pushed my boobs back into my bra and otherwise righted myself. I looked towards the door and he shot up and stood between me and the door. I was confused, what about Lacie was so bad that he was treating me like a prisoner trying to escape?

"What about her?"

"She come here this week to visit?"

"What are you, her keeper?"

"Just tell me Bianca dammit, I don't have time for your fucking games!"

Oh God, she's gone, she's missing. My eyes grew wide with fright and wet with tears. I began to sob.

"Have you called the police? When did you see her last? She didn't say anything to me about leaving you." The words fell out of my mouth before I could stop them.

Neil collapsed onto the other couch like someone who's wind had been knocked out.

"She left me?" He looked like a dog that had been kicked by its master, it was painful to watch.

"You mean she's not missing, like kidnapped missing?" I stopped crying, or tried to, something was getting lost in translation here.

"You knew." He accused me.

"I did not, I swear. We all talk about leaving, but nobody actually leaves. Except for Tracy and we all knew that was coming."

I folded my arms and looked at him sternly, none of us had appreciated the I'm-free party the men all threw for Richard when Tracy left him, and she had good reason.

"You're hiding something." Again with an accusatory tone of voice, I was getting tired of that, real fast.

"Contrary to your jackass belief, I am not. I didn't know Lacie was planning on leaving you, although if I was her, I would have."

Oh, the sweet taste of that hitting its mark, he had that hurt, hunted look in his eyes again.

"Can I look on your phone?"

"Do you think she stopped packing to text me? Go ahead, make my day."

He didn't answer, he got up and walked to the kitchen. He stood in the doorway looking through my phone. He must have stood there for a full ten minutes invading my privacy. Then he gently placed the phone back on the counter and without looking back or at least apologizing, walked back out of the front door.

The first thing I did when my legs remembered how to work was to call Lacie. She didn't pick up. I called her a couple of times over the weekend, but I had no luck. On Sunday a computer told me the service had been disconnected. On Sunday evening I stewed myself into a righteous rage as I waited for Liam to get home from his golf day.

He was more than tipsy as usual.

"Neil barged in here Friday morning scaring my wits out of me, thundering about Lacie leaving him." I had waited until he tried to have sex, he couldn't get it up, as usual, so I just killed what was left of any chance his cock had to rise. He sighed and rolled off of me onto his back.

"I know."

"You knew, and you didn't say anything?"

"For heaven's sake Bianca, he just wanted to know about his wife. You women discuss these things."

Jackass.

"Well, we 'women' did not discuss this. He could have raped me, you know."

"Neil wouldn't hurt a fly." Liam mumbled already falling asleep. I couldn't fight even if I wanted to, and I did want to, but trying to fight a sleeping drunk man is like trying to keep a hat on during a tornado.

I noticed that our relationship was on a downward slope and spent the next six months trying to get it back on track. So much so that when Neil asked me to please attend the year-end function for the bigwigs, I acquiesced without complaint.

I happily spent a large amount of money on a designer dress and between the beauty salon and the food store, I 'lost' another $200 on some lovely vibrating panties. They came with a phone app. I could sit through their boring function listening to drunk men boast about profits with a real smile on my face. A girl has to be prepared.

The function was on a Friday night and as soon as we were seated, Neil got up again and went to slap some shoulders over at the bar area with the other men. Our table seated eight and there were already two other women sitting and talking to each other. I knew neither of them so I got my phone out of my clutch bag and opened my secret app.

A soft vibration started against my pussy. This was the best invention since the telephone. I crossed my legs and sat back, I rocked my ankles from side to side and that was enough to get the vibrator purring against my clit. I tried to look bored, I tried not to breathe too deeply. My pussy was wet and my clit was swelling.

"Lo and behold, if it isn't Mrs. Sutter."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I quickly switched the app off and slipped my phone back into my clutch as Neil dropped into the seat next to me. He looked drunk already but then I took a closer look. He wasn't drunk, he looked like he had aged a decade in the six months I had avoided him. He looked old and tired.

"You look old and tired. That's not what I meant to say. I'm sorry. I meant to say, I heard about the divorce, I'm sorry about it. About the divorce I mean." My head was between my legs. A part of my brain was wondering why I had stopped vibrating my pussy and was making my clit pulse a little.

He was looking at me in a strange way. Something told me he knew exactly where my head was.

"You and your phone." I felt a shiver go up my spine, it wasn't a nice one.

"I was checking with the babysitter."

Neil leaned toward me and turned his head so that I could feel his breath on my cheek. He whispered into my ear.

"Do you like porn?"

I pulled my head away and assumed my best indignant expression.

"That... Is none of your business Neil. How could you ask me something like that? You're Liam's friend aren't you?"

"I have never discussed what's on your phone with Liam."

I turned and looked at the table, hoping he couldn't see me blushing in this light.

"I'm sure you have just as much on your phone as I do. We all do."

"Mmmm...but I watch porn to jerk off, you have a husband who could fuck that need right out of you."

I laughed. If only he knew. As if the jerk was reading my mind he turned his head back to the bar, where Liam was brown nosing somebody, drink in hand. Neil turned to face me again and I looked straight ahead, the other two women were drinking wine and giggling about something.

"I know he can't get up most nights, you know it as well. At least you can rest easy, it makes things a bit more difficult if he wanted to fuck you around."

My head whipped around to face him, instant anger bubbled right under the surface.

"Are you saying-"

"No." He interrupted. "Lacie was."

"What?" It came out as a squeak, I didn't know that either. "With whom?" I just managed to croak that out, fearing the answer.

"It wasn't Liam if that's what you're thinking. No, she married him. They came back from their honeymoon last week."

"You still love her."

"She's the mother of my children, but any love I had for her... Well, she killed it thoroughly."

"I'm really sorry Neil."

"Don't let it be like that for him." Neil nodded his head towards the bar. "At least give the bastard a heads up."

"But I'm not... I don't intend... Liam and I are happily married." He knew I was lying, he could see it in my face.

"No you're not."

"I'm not going to leave him and I'm not going to cheat on him."

"That's good to hear, and fingering yourself isn't cheating... Anyone but yourself."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It isn't sex, fucking yourself is only a temporary relief for a much deeper problem."

Who was he? Dr. Phil?

"It's my problem. If I even have that problem."

"I can help you with that problem."

"I just said I am not going to cheat on him."

"Hell no. I'll get his permission. Then it's not cheating. It's sharing."

Neil was standing and then walking to the bar before the words to tell him to stop reached my mouth from my brain. Not that I could talk, I was speechless, first from shock and then from horror as I watched Liam and Neil have a whispered conversation at the bar. Neil thumped Liam on the shoulder and turned to me showing me a thumbs up sign.

I was walking towards the bar before I knew what I was doing. The fact that Neil was calmly standing there waiting for me was a very bad sign. I reached the bar and ignoring Neil, yanked Liam by his shoulder. He turned and smiled at me as if nothing was wrong.

"What did he ask you?" I demanded in a fierce whisper.

Liam leaned toward me over his barstool.

"He wants to fuck you. I said yes."

"Are you insane?"

"Bianca please, not now."

"You're drunk Liam. Don't come to me with regrets in the morning."

I turned and stalked off. Fuck him. I would fuck Neil, just to spite him. Neil had long legs and caught up with me quickly. At the entrance of the hotel he tipped the valet who brought his car around. Then he opened the door for me. I got in with as much dignity as I could muster.

"We're going to my place."

"No, I have a baby sitter."

"What time does the baby sitter leave?"

I told him grudgingly.

"We'll be done by then."

I would hope so, four hours was nothing for a woman, a man only required fifteen minutes or less in my experience.

"I still can't believe Liam just allowed it like that."

"I'm doing Liam a favor, it would be a load off his mind knowing his wife isn't fucking him around while he's doing what makes him happy."

"And what makes Liam happy?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"Making money." Thank God, I thought he was going to say men.

"Is that the truth?"

"No. You wouldn't like the truth." He sounded sincere, and the sincerity stabbed my heart like a knife.

"Please Neil, tell me the truth. Is he a closet gay or something?"

"What? No!"

"Then what?" I pleaded.

He seemed to be thinking and then he turned to me, the pain in his eyes was evident to see.

"He feels about you, as Lacie felt about me, no passion. There was love, but there was no passion. I only realised she was telling the truth when we met up after she left. It hurt, but she was telling the truth, she felt no passion for me. I don't know how I could have missed that part. I knew something wasn't right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I spoke to Liam, he said he feels the same. You try hard to put passion in your relationship, but try as you might, there's just no spark. He blames himself. That's why I suggested sharing you. Maybe that will fire some spark in him. If you want the whole truth, I've never wanted to fuck a woman as badly as that day we fought in the kitchen. I have never felt more alive or aroused. I really hope you fight me tonight."

I didn't hear all of it, although I did. I was furious, they had discussed me. What made me burn, slow and cold and viciously was the memory of fighting Neil. It kept playing through my mind, I was turned on as well although I would never admit it. Plus he'd hit the nail on the head about Liam, there was no passion. I still wouldn't cheat, but I had figured out the lack of passion years ago. Neil wanted a fight, a passionate fight. He wanted to conquer me as much as he wanted to fuck me, it sounded so good, so sexy and so frightening. More frightening and erotic was the fact that I wanted to physically fight him and then fuck him. I wanted to conquer him. That thought turned me on so much I squirmed in my seat and felt the vibrator slipping forward because my pussy was so wet.

Neil drove into a cul du sac and parked his car in his drive. I waited. I wasn't disappointed, he came around and opened the door for me. He gave me his hand and I got out. He held my hand as we walked to his front door, the closer we got the more goosebumps raised on my arms. Neil unlocked and then opened his front door for me. I stood on the threshold, hesitating. He moved closer and I walked in. He closed the door behind us and turned to me.

"That's the last lady like thing I will do for you tonight."

He came closer and grabbed me behind my neck roughly pulling me against him. His other hand wrapped around my back and slowly slid down until he held my butt cheek in his hand. With one quick, fluid movement he pulled back his arm and slapped me hard on my ass.

"Ow!" I yelled.

He pushed me against the wall, pinning me with his hips. His head came lower until he pushed his mouth onto mine and forced my lips open with his tongue. He pushed it into my mouth as if claiming his dominance. A chain somewhere inside me broke and I found myself kissing him back like a starved woman finding chocolate or some other appetizing nourishment. His hands were pressing my breasts and squeezing them, hard. I yelled again but didn't tell him to stop.

"How many vibrators do you have Bianca?"

"Four." I don't do well under torture. The fight was on, he just didn't know it yet.

"What have you got between your legs that's pressing against my cock?"

"Vibrating panties."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. I felt his hand touching me between my legs, pressing, looking for the 'on' button. He couldn't find it.

"How do you switch them on?"

"A phone app."

"So that's what you were doing." I blushed.

"Give me your phone."

I surrendered it without a word. He quickly found the app and turned on, then he put the vibrator on its most powerful mode. He was hard and his cock pushed the vibrator against my clit. Within seconds my pussy and clit reacted and the powerful buzz made me squirm against him.

"Do you like that Bianca? Is your pussy getting wet? Is your cunt pulsing? Is your cunt trying to squeeze a cock that isn't there?"

"Yes."

I was breathless now, his cock was pushing against me, it was making the vibrator slide back and forth on my wet pussy. Suddenly it stopped and I was left with a wet pulsing pussy and my clit ached and throbbed.

"Aren't you going to moan and complain?"

I shook my head.

"Aren't you going to fight me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because that's exactly what you want."

"How do I get you to fight me?"

I smiled. Idiot.

"Don't fight then. I'll take what I want anyway. I'll take more than you give."

My mouth wouldn't speak, my smile faltered just for a second. I was biding my time. The moment I got my stockings off, he was mine. I wanted do all kinds of kinky shit to him. He wouldn't like it, he wasn't submissive in the least. My smile turned to a laugh, and I laughed in his face in scorn.

He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, I was the small sack of potatoes again. Then to prove how powerful he was, he ran up the stairs with me being bashed up and down over his shoulder. He would pay for this, I gripped whatever I could to hold on and tried to breathe.

12