Hey Mister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better polish this off and clean up," she said as she began cutting into her bacon strips. "Else I'll have to explain to my parents why the place is so messy."

"Hell, yeah," I responded. I have to say I enjoyed having breakfast with her. It'd been a while since I'd had breakfast with a woman after sharing a bed with her.

"You know, it's kind of sad," she said after we had finished breakfast and cleaned up.

"What is?"

"You know, your... thing..."

"Penis."

"OK, penis."

"Are you saying it's not good enough now? Gee, that was pretty quick."

"No, no, I didn't mean that," she giggled. "I meant that it's kind of sad that it... that you didn't... you know..."

"Get off?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "Isn't there anything we can do?"

"Well, I could jerk off."

"Ooooh. Can I see that?"

"What? Why would you wanna see that?"

"Because... you know, the first time, it was on my belly, and I could only feel it. When you came. And then, you were inside, and... that was nice, but I didn't... I mean, I couldn't see it..."

I sighed. "OK, so you'd rather I take it out when we do it next time..?"

"No, I wanna feel you coming inside me," she said firmly. "But... you know, since we can't do it this weekend, and... well, this time I get to see you coming..."

"Alright, I suppose I could do that," I smiled at her. God, the girl was really in a hurry to learn about sex.

"Do you want me to help?"

"Have you done this before?" I asked the question even though I knew the answer.

She shook her head. "I... uh... hey, you..! I told you..."

"Yeah, I know, I know," I said. "Don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just making the point that you hadn't ever given a guy a hand job before."

"My panties ARE in a bunch because of this damned period."

"Well, since you haven't done this before, it would be kind of... difficult for you to get the required result."

"Oh? Is it hard?"

I waved at my erection. We hadn't bothered with clothes since we came in after dinner the previous night. "Yup. It doesn't get soft when you're around."

"Oooh. That's so... nice..." she cooed, and suddenly dropped to her knees in front of me. I could see how her nipples had become hard little knots and her boobs rising and falling rapidly, so I knew she was getting excited again.

I began slowly, rubbing my cock with my right hand while I reached out and fiddled with her breast with my left hand.

"Oh. That's so... rough! Doesn't it hurt?" she enquired as I jerked off more vigorously, getting into the idea that I was masturbating while this young woman was watching me.

I shook my head, my eyes half-closed as I worked my cock with my hand. I felt her hand reaching out and grasping part of my cock behind my hand as she mimicked my actions. She was clearly a keen student, and as I continued wanking off, she edged closer to my erection. Clearly, she wanted a front row seat to witness my ejaculation.

"Oh. Mister. That's so... hot," she moaned as she stared at my cock bobbing furiously in front of her face. I could feel her heart racing as I grasped her breast, and realized a moment later that her free hand had moved down to the crotch of her panties and was rubbing urgently at the thick padded material.

I was getting close. It wasn't really that difficult, given how she had moved so close to my cock, to the extent that she was almost touching the tip. I could feel her breath on my dick as I pulled on it even more rapidly. Then she surprised me by taking the entire glans into her mouth and sucking on it.

She didn't suck too hard on my dick - I think her move was more experimental than anything else - but seeing her sweet mouth encircling my cock, and feeling her teeth scraping on my glans did it for me. Before I could even warn her about what was about to happen, I came into her mouth.

"Ohghh!" she exclaimed as the first spurts hit the back of her throat and she jerked backwards in surprise. My come splashed onto her chin, dripping onto the slopes of her breasts. She didn't take more than a moment to decide what to do next... she surprised me again by sucking me back into her mouth while I was still ejaculating. I could see her throat moving as she did so. She was drinking my spunk!

"Ohhh god!" I groaned as I emptied the contents of my balls into her mouth, watching her struggle to swallow the thick liquid and then giving up and letting the excess amounts leak out of the sides of her mouth, to add to the slippery mess on her boobs.

"Uhhh... I'm sorry... I should've..." I began to apologize for not telling her I was coming, but she cut me off.

"Mmmmphhh!" she shook her head as she moved back and away from my deflating cock while she swallowed the last dregs of my come. I could see a thick white clot of semen slide down between her breasts while a drop quivered at her left nipple for a good few moments before dripping onto the floor. Her torso, down to the waistband of her panties, was gleaming with spit and seminal fluid, and there was a wet stain down the front of her underwear. Between her legs was a small puddle of goo. God, that was gonna need some cleaning up.

"You shouldn't..." she gasped as she finally found the breath to speak. "I wanted to."

"I thought..."

"I wanted to," she insisted. "It was real exciting. And I think I like the taste."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think it may have also been the way your thi... your cock was jerking around in my mouth. It reminded me so much of what it felt like inside... down there..."

Her face flushed red and I knew she was getting horny again.

"So... you still got that thing about not doing it during your period?"

"I... uh... I don't know. I mean..." her flush deepened, and I knew she was really considering it.

"If you're changing your mind, you'll need to give me some time to recover," I reminded her. "I'm not as resilient as your dildo."

"Time? Oh fuck," she glanced at the clock on the wall and swore, suddenly getting onto her feet. "We'd better..."

"Get things cleaned up. I know," I grinned. "Story of our lives."

"Sorry."

"For what? I enjoyed myself. I should be the one apologizing."

"For not fucking. I mean..."

"Hey, you haven't been listening," I gently reminded her. "I enjoy your company. If we don't do anything else, I'd still enjoy myself with you."

"Thanks, mister," she smiled gratefully. "Now... can you help me clean up? We don't have a lot of time."

"Story of my life," I grumbled in jest, and she looked at me uncertainly before she realized I was joking and giggled.

"Next time, mister," she promised. "You should start eating more oysters because the next time I'm gonna tire you out so much you'll be crawling back to your apartment."

"Promises, promises," I said. "Make sure you keep them."

"Oh, I will."

12