Hi Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpecialK
SpecialK
11 Followers

Bill's grin widened as he accepted the paper. He looked at Caroline's even, feminine handwriting, marveling over the whole night. He could not believe he was standing here now, at her doorway, holding her phone number.

"I'll call. Is tomorrow too soon?"

"Tomorrow is great." Caroline grinned, knowing that tomorrow she would be nervously anticipating his call and staring at the phone until it rang.

There was an awkward pause.

"I- I really had a great time. I'm very glad you asked me," Caroline said to break the silence. How many times had she said that? A dozen? Why couldn't she think of anything else? She looked at him, standing just a few inches away.

Bill stared back, drinking in the moment, the beauty of her face. He wanted to kiss her. He didn't want to ask. What if she didn't kiss on the first date? He wanted to touch her. Was her skin as soft as he had always thought? Biting the bullet, he leaned closer and brought his hand up to caress her cheek with his thumb. He nodded to himself. Yes, just as soft as he'd known it would be.

Caroline locked eyes with his, entranced by his gaze and now his touch. 'Please kiss me!' she thought. 'I'm not bold enough to kiss you. Just kiss me.' Her mind screamed it. She could tell he wanted to, and even thought he might but for a short eternity he simply stared, his thumb stroking her cheek, her jaw line. She watched his nose move closer, slowly closer until her lashes fluttered closed and she waited breathlessly to feel the touch of his lips against hers.

Soft, tentative, as if testing her reaction, his lips touched hers. She couldn't even feel his goatee; the touch between their lips began so light. Slowly his mouth moved, beginning the true kiss. Caroline's heart lurched and sweetly she responded, her lips yielding to the pressure of his.

For a first kiss, it was perfect. First gentle and light, filled with nervousness and hesitancy, but then deepening and intensifying as they gave in to their developing feelings for one another. Caroline's hands slid up along Bill's chest and rested before his shoulders. Bill moved his hand from Caroline's face and both held her waist, pulling her closer, as their lips parted and tentative tongues began to explore.

Bill was in heaven with this goddess in his arms. She smelled wonderful, tasted wonderful and felt wonderful. His hands rubbed along the curve of her hips. Her wonderful curves. There they were, right beneath his palms.

Caroline's whole body tingled. The kiss was unlike any other she'd ever experienced. She felt it through her whole body. She felt as if she was melting into him, mouth first. The kiss wasn't demure, or demanding. It was just perfect. She never wanted it to end.

Bill felt intoxicated. If he didn't stop now, he feared he wouldn't be able to stop at all. He slowly pulled back, their lips separating reluctantly.

Caroline's eyes slowly opened and they stood facing one another. She licked her lips before they curved into a slow smile.

Bill looked pleased. He caressed her cheek once more, the other hand curved around her waist. "Thanks for a wonderful time." He rubbed his thumb against her jaw and leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'll call you tomorrow. Good night, Beautiful!"

Caroline smiled and blushed, as usual, before nodding. "Good night, Bill."

He turned and walked down the hallway, looking back before entering the stairwell. She was watching him and she waved. She didn't move until he was out of sight. Then she closed the apartment door and leaned against it. Her eyes were starry and her feet were at least eight inches off the ground.

After several moments she remembered to move and started down the hallway to get ready for bed. As she passed the mirror on the wall she paused to observe her reflection. "Beautiful," she said softly to the face staring back, as if for the first time, considering that maybe she was, after all.

SpecialK
SpecialK
11 Followers
12