Hi! I'm Jenny! My Husband Is Away!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
97 Followers

It was seven-thirty the following night when we knocked at Anita's door after Colin and I had not had much sleep as he had lots of spunk to give me in as many ways as we both knew was possible. I used my strap-on on him and pretended to be Eddy. Colin loved the ride. We both knew it would be on for Eddy to have him tonight. We were both turned on about it. It had all fallen into place without any of our plans.

My own private thoughts are simple. I think every human being is capable of having sex with both male and female partners and feel equally passionate about both sexes. I do not think we should have to feel guilty about it. Instead of people using their mouths to run things down, or to spit out hatred, they should use them to lick and suck the genitals of both sexes. If the action leads on to fucking, well, that is natural too. Personally, I get far more joy saying yes to everything. By saying yes you make it very difficult for other people to say no.

Anita opened the door just wearing my pink knickers and a big smile and open arms. she kissed Colin like a returned lover and he had a job to get his tongue back out of her mouth. When he stepped back from her he had a hard-on. I was treated the same way by a totally naked Eddy. His mouth, lips and tongue were kissing my ears, nose, eyes, neck and mouth, using his long tongue to wrestle with mine. His hands gripping my knickerless bum as he rubbed his hard cock against my pussy lips. I saw Colin looking at us, but his eyes were more on Eddy's cock than anywhere else. Eddy pushed me down to my knees and slapped his cock in a whip-like action against my open mouth and tongue. It was rock hard and its brutal full length now. It seemed to get thicker and longer each time I looked at it. I trapped it in my mouth and went down on it as far as I could take it. Anita was doing the same to Colin. His shaft was wet with her saliva and she was looking up at him and smiling at him with that beautiful sexy smile of hers as if Colin was the greatest and his cock was the biggest she had ever had in her mouth. His hands were in her hair, pressing her down onto his impaling cock. It was the first time I had seen him in action with another woman. I wasn't jealous. I was proud that he was giving Anita such a good time.

Somehow, I had lost my shirt and I was naked except for my skirt. I unfastened it and let it fall around me. Now we were all naked. Eddy pulled me to my feet and we followed the other two into the bedroom. We changed partners. Anita pulled me into her arms and Eddy was tongue kissing my husband. Their hard pricks were rubbing together and Eddy hands were clamped on Colin's ass-cheeks. A finger scraping his anal button. There was no holding back or dithering on my husbands part. I knew he was going to take Eddy's cock in his ass. He obviously was not afraid of Eddy's size.

Anita and I were just kissing, pecking and caressing. Just marking time, watching the action between the two guys. Our husbands were going to fuck each other! It was something new for both of us to see. I sat on the easy chair and pulled her down onto my lap so that her soggy pussy was against my own. I could smell her pussy, she had a strong smell. It wasn't a bad smell, just the opposite, it was musky and it made my mouth water, so it was an impulsive attraction for my thirsty mouth and tongue. Over the time I had known her I have loved lapping her generous juices. Now we were snogging. Tongue kissing was now natural for us. When that led to her pushing my head downwards I instinctively knew what she wanted. It seemed so natural when we moved into a 69 position and I kind of followed what she did to me. Her fingers were pinching my nipples and I was getting hot. She suddenly got off my lap and went over to the bedside drawer and took out a cardboard carton and from it she took out a long double-ender jelly type pink dildo. I gasped when I saw it. She put one end into her mouth and started to saliva it. I happily opened my thighs wider and moaned when she fed it into me. I watched as she pushed at least nine inches of it up into my willing pussy. She started to fuck it in and out of my chuff-piece! I moaned into her mouth as we resumed kissing. It was then I heard Colin scream out in pain. I looked up in time to see Eddy's prick nosing into my husbands arsehole. Colin was on all fours with his ass cocked high. His face was screwed up with pain, but he was still waggling his ass onto Eddy's brute of a cock! It was very obvious to me that my husband was well used to taking hard dick up his ass. There was this nagging thing in my mind if Colin was like it before we were married. That his desire to get jobs away from home were to satisfy his anal urges? Suddenly, my guilt trip because I was doing it with Eddy and Anita was gone. I loved Colin too much to dump him. I was content with my life and when Colin went back to the rigs I would resume my sex fun with my friends.

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
97 Followers
12