Hi, Mind If I Sit?

Story Info
An invitation gets hot.
1.4k words
4.31
60.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRNY
PRNY
7 Followers

"Hi, mind if I sit?"

Well I couldn't say no, the cafe was packed and I was taking up a whole table. And she was rather pretty. In the damn she is pretty sort of way.

"I hope you don't mind, there is just nowhere to sit."

No, No, please...I have the whole table.., make yourself at home" She placed her coffee on the table and pealed off her winter coat, her scarf, to reveal a very tight red sweater that buttoned down the front, the top button dangling loose. Her beautiful cleavage exposed. I tried not to stare too ...much...but you know...

"I can't believe this place is so busy.' She said.

I had seen her in the cafe before and head admired her long legs when she wore short skirts, like the black one she was wearing today, and the long black boots. It was cold out, and even with stockings, it had to be cold.

"Yeah, your catching the before work, after the moms have dropped of their kids crowd." I said as I strained to look just at her face.

"Well thanks for letting me sit, some people can be pretty uptight about it." And she paused, brought her cup up to her lips , took short sip and looked right into my eyes , "You like my looking at my tits?" And she smiled over the rim of her cup, and giggled a bit. And I just looked right back not certain what to say.

"No, no ...it's ok. That's why I wore this sweater, I like that you are." She said I a smoothly reassuring tone. "Please keep looking, it's really why I sat here."

"Well I guess I have to say thank you." I said with my eyes looking from her face, then down to the v in her neckline. And she leaned back o give me a better look. The buttons were straining a bit to keep it closed and I could make out faint bumps were her nipples that were starting to harden.

"It's my pleasure, really." And moved in closer to the table so she could speak without being heard. "'I'm usually not this forward, but you were sitting here....and , I couldn't help myself." She said with a sly smile on her face. "I love when my tits are looked at. Really...should I unbutton another button?"

"Please."

And she moved a finger down her cleavage until she reached the next button, and pulled it open, gently moving her finger tips over the side of one breast.
"Can you see more?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"Good," and she leaned back again, the sweater now open enough to see the sides of both breasts. Slowly she leaned forward. "Just keep looking, fuck it's getting me off." And she smiled that wicked grin. "Sorry, I got a little beside myself."

"No, please continue." I managed to say.

"Mmm, good. I'm not wearing anything under this sweater and..I just want to show you my tits so bad." And with that she slid her hand in her sweater and gave her nipple a quick pinch. "Do you want to pinch my nipple, I love that." And she leaned slightly back, ran her hands across the open sides of her sweater, and quickly revealed her breasts.

"That was beautiful. Your nipples are so hard. I could look at your tits all day. Just look at them. And only when I tired of looking would I reach over touch them. As hard or soft as you wanted"

"Thank you...I'm usually not his naughty." And she gasped slightly. "I put a finger in my cunt. Oh fuck that feels good. Ooh...just a little faster on my clit." And she let out an easy breath, her shoulders slackened and she came down a bit. "I just had to. It was a little one. Put your hand under the table"

And I did. And she slid her wet finger across my palm.

"I'm so wet. Show me your cock." She said moistening her lips "Just pull it out under the table. Please. I want to see your hard cock" I unzipped my jeans and managed to pull my cock out. I shook my head. And she made like she was looking in her bag on the floor.

"Stroke it..." I heard her say softly from under the table.

I moved my hand back under the table and stroked slowly. She moved back up, her face flush.

"Thank you." She said with a quivering voice. " I want three fingers pounding my pussy right now. I want to hold your dick and stroke it until you come on my beautiful tits." And she looked past me, across the room. " Give me ten seconds and follow me into the bathroom."

She got up. I counted ten beats and followed. I opened the door just enough to slip in.

"This is fun." And she greeted me a big smile. Perched up on the sink, skirt hiked up around her waist, rubbing her clit through her panties. "Look how wet they are. Come here, feel." And she took my hand and slid my fingers over the wetness. "Keep rubbing, please." And she moved her hand off of mine and unbuttoned the rest of her sweater. "Remember this all started because I wanted you to see my tits." And the sweater fell away. "Look at them. Do you like looking?" And she pinched both nipples.

"I can't imagine anything better. And I love how wet your cunt is. Three fingers?"

"Yes." She said looking straight into my eyes. "Keep looking at my tits when you do. Don't stop looking." I moved the soaked panties aside and slowly pushed three fingers inside her. Al l three slipped in easily as I stroked in and out, slowly at first. " I love your tits. Keep playing with them. Yeah like that."

She was kneading and pinching her tits. My eyes didn't leave them.

"Aaaaaah fuck me harder, faster." She said in a grinding whisper.

I pumped my fingers faster in and out, rubbing her clit with the thumb of my hand holding her panties aside. Her nipples were red and hard. Her cunt so wet, clamping around my fingers

"Look at my tits, yes..." and she shook and her body straightened. Her breath held for a moment and escaped with a gasp.

I slowed my fingers, still pushing in and out, still looking at her breasts, now heaving, flushed.

"Me and my tits thank you. That's beautiful." She said looking down at her cunt. "Your fingers in my pussy. Look."

The three fingers were still moving slowly into her smooth, bare cunt. My other hand still holding back the wet black panties. Her pale white skin ending where the black stockings did.

"Give me your hand." And she slid my fingers out of her cunt and spread the wetness over her breasts. "Do you like the way my tits feel? Do you want to come on them?"

She jumped off the sink and ripped my cock from my jeans and began to stoke it. Hard and fast.

"Come on my tits. Come on my tits so I can keep it there all day." She pulled my cock, slapping it across her nipples. Pulling it down between her breasts.

"Come, come, come...yes." And I came across chest as she pumped come on one breast and then the other. Licking my head for the last drops, then kneading the come into her skin. "Uuuh , I love this." And she stood up and licked her fingers. "Last look." And she re-buttoned her sweater, fixed her panties, straightened her skirt and stockings.

That was amaz....." I was about to say while I put my cock back in my jeans.

"Shhhh....I know." And she leaned over and kissed me hard, rubbing my cock.

I pulled at her hard nipples through her sweater.

"I'll be smelling your come all day. But we better get out of here. You first." I opened the door and walked back to the table, looking at the other customers for a hint.

She sat back down where she was. "Wild. I don't think anyone...." "Yeah it's pretty loud..."

"Hi" a voice came from the empty side of the table, "didn't I hear you from somewhere" And she leaned over the table, her perky tits giving us both an eye full from behind her open white shirt.

PRNY
PRNY
7 Followers