Hi Mom, I'm Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious now about the way he was reacting to her she asked, "Mike, you're not a virgin are you?"

"No," he shook his head firmly. "But..."

"Alright then. Help me take my clothes off."

He was already so hard he thought he'd burst, but as he pulled the T-shirt over her head and her proud breasts came into view, he discovered he could get harder still. She turned her back to him so he could see the small hook holding her brassiere together. As he undid the clasp she crossed her arms in front - holding the cups in place against her bosom, until she could turn back to him and he could lift the satin and lace creation away. Her nipples were already hard, turgid points, as big as raspberries and he discovered he could swallow again as his mouth began to water.

She pulled him toward the bed, seating him on the edge and moving between his legs so that her breasts were at the level of his mouth.

"Touch me Mike, I need you to touch me" she demanded.

Tentatively at first, but with growing confidence he began stroking and loving her. Her whispered groans of encouragement, urged him on.

"Oh yes, Mike. That's nice! I won't break, you can hold them more firmly..."

When she asked, "Don't you want to suck my nipples?", he thought he would cum on the spot. As he put lips and mouth to her teat she moaned throatily, arching her back and thrusting her breast harder against his face. He felt her hands roaming over his head, back and shoulders and couldn't remember ever experiencing anything like it. The soft pads of her fingers seemed to leave a trail of fire in their wake.

Her hand pressed against the back of his head, urging him on, "Harder, Mike, it's okay. Suck me honey! Flick my nipples with your tongue...........aaaaahhhh yes, just like that. Soooo good! And don't neglect the other one...ohhh yes, Mike, that's it! Just like that!"

Taking his hands she lowered them to the front of her shorts and he shivered again as he hastily began to unbutton them.

"Ssshhhh, no rush.... We have all the time in the world, honey..."

With a twist of her hips the shorts fell to the ground and she was naked in his arms. He was rigid as steel now and aching with the need for release. She moved away from him briefly, making him close his legs so she could straddle them, once again bringing her nipples to his mouth level and he gratefully opened his mouth, suckling and tickling her nipple with his tongue in the ways she'd indicated were pleasing. Taking his hands again she put one against the other breast, saying -

"Now, with your fingers, do to me what you're doing with your mouth."

He looked at her in some wonder but her eyes were shining with passion and when his fingers found her other nipple and pinched and flicked at it, she tossed her head back making little sounds of pleasure.

Still holding his other hand she placed it firmly against her sex, holding his fingers with her own as she moved her hips against him.

"See how wet I am? That's what you do to me Mike - I want you so much, your hands and mouth and your cock! Oh God I want your cock!"

She fucked at his fingers for a few more thrusts, until his fingers were literally dripping with her juices. Pulling his hand to her mouth she startled him by sucking one of the dew wet fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm. Good enough to eat," she stated, moving his hand closer to his own face. "Don't you think."

He'd never eaten pussy but he seen it done in movies and pictures and knew most men enjoyed it. Closing his eyes and opening his mouth he sucked in one of his fingers and tasted -

"It's GOOD!" He exclaimed, eyes opening again with surprise.

She laughed with delight.

"I'm glad you approve. Now stand up honey"

As he stood, she dropped to her knees in front of him unzipping his jeans and pulling them to the ground so he could step out of them. Sitting back on her heels she viewed the enormous swelling inside his boxers and he saw her unconsciously lick her lips.

Her eyes lifted to his momentarily as she said, "Oh MY, what have we here?" and began to lower the boxers to the ground.

"Sit!" she commanded imperiously and moving forward between his legs, he saw her lick her lips again.

As she cupped his balls with one hand, trying futilely to wrap her other around 'Monster's' base, he felt the imminent tingle and drawing sensation.

"Oh, God! Maggie, I can't..." he began, as her mouth descended to wrap itself warmly around the head of his cock and he erupted like a volcano.

"Mmmmphhh," she rolled her head slightly to look up at him owlishly before closing her eyes again. He felt her swallowing. Oh God, he felt her swallowing his whole load and suddenly thought he might never stop cumming.

# # # #

She had waved his apologies away, "Don't be silly Mike. It's normal when you're that excited - and flattering too. I sort of expected it. You'll last longer next time."

He stopped, mid-apology, "There's going to be a next time?"

"Hmmm? Oh, yes, of course - several if I'm not mistaken, I was just thinking.....," she smiled a full, dazzling smile at him, "how to pass the time... How much do you really know about women Mike?"

He looked up self-consciously from toying with one of her nipples, "I dunno. What do you mean?"

"How we're made? How we function? How we're different from men?"

"Well, Chris and I took Health Class and Tim gave us a couple talks - and the Army had lectures and movies."

She snorted, "I'll bet - I can just about imagine the quality of THOSE. 1950's era - 'don't dip your wick without protection'." She exclaimed sententiously, sounding so much like one of the films they had, in fact, seen that he had to laugh.

Propping some pillows against the headboard of the bed and leaning against them, she spread her legs wide, continuing, "Welcome to Mama Maggie's School of Anatomy and Physiology!"

At his puzzled look she laughed again and said, "Never mind - I'll SHOW you what it means."

Crooking her finger at him, she beckoned him closer and he inched cautiously forward. She popped back upright after kissing him soundly and pointed down at the swollen, pink V of her sex.

"Oh!" He grinned and settled in closer, watching in wonder as she separated the folds of her pussy.

"These are my labia - my lips," she explained tracing the ruffled furls.

"And this," pointing to the nub at the apex, "is my clitoris or clit. But like some men's penises it's hooded - watch."

Pulling up and outward on the surrounding tissues she exposed the little pearl.

"Most women get a great deal of pleasure from having their pussy played with or licked and sucked, especially the clit, but for some women it's entirely too sensitive." She paused. "Or it might get too sensitive after she climaxes or cums."

As he watched in fascination, a translucent drop of fluid began to escape from the tunnel of her vagina, hovering briefly on the mouth before sliding down the cleft of her buttocks.

"This," she said while sliding a finger into her heated depths, pulling it out covered with her juices, "is the natural lubrication that women produce when they're excited. It should taste good - fresh and mildly sweet. If it tastes or smells fishy or yeasty be careful, she may have some kind of infection."

He shook his head automatically, an instinctive reaction to the suggestion he might have other lovers, but she stopped him, laying the finger that smelled of her sex across his lips, silencing any argument he might make.

"Mike, someday you're going to find a beautiful young woman and fall in love and you are going to use all of the skills you learn here, and all the skills you learn in the future, in order to love her."

He opened his mouth, licking and sucking at her finger, but shaking his head again.

"There's one last thing, but you need to find this yourself - it's a little different on every woman. Take your index finger and slide it into me palm up. Mmmmm, that's nice that you're gentle. You don't always have to be quite so gentle but the first time you enter any woman should be like....."

"A reconnaissance mission?"

"Exactly! What a great description. Now that your finger is inside me, how does it feel?

"God, Maggie - you're so hot inside..."

Yes, baby. I'm very excited, and getting more so every minute. But, feel this....?"

She did something, he didn't know what - he noticed a slight flex of the muscles of her lower abdomen but inside there was a ripple along the length of her vagina before it clamped down solidly around his finger.

"Jesus!"

She laughed. "There's an exercise they teach women to do after they give birth in order to restore muscle tone - I've been doing them for a long time now."

"One last thing though," she explained. "I want you to feel around along the roof of my vagina - mine is fairly close to the front. It's a small spot where the tissues feel a little....ummm," she hesitated thinking.

"Thicker," he said suddenly looking up at her. "Maybe a little rough by comparison?"

"Press your finger against it and I can......Oh YESSSS," she closed her eyes, arching her back slightly and taking a deep breath. "Yes, that's it."

He saw her nipples tighten and crinkle, once again becoming the hard raspberry points he had seen earlier.

"Now, I'm going to lay back and let you play and explore to your heart's content for a while. You've already noticed that I like having my nipples sucked and played with. I will also tell you that I like having my pussy licked, sucked and played with. There are usually two sure fire ways to make me cum. One is to suck on a nipple while you finger fuck me and rub my clit with your thumb. The other is to finger fuck me while you suck my clit and flick it with your tongue. Now scoot over and make room....and knock yourself out..."

He was already hard and throbbing again, but his curiosity and desire to make her cum was nearly as imperative. He looked at her somewhat helplessly.

"What do....?" He began.

She held up a hand to silence him. "Do what ever you WANT to do for now. I'll tell you if I don't enjoy it and want you to stop. I suspect you'll be able to tell if I am enjoying myself. You might want to start by kissing me..." She grinned at him.

Moving closer to her he did just that, discovering that she taught him as much about kissing in five minutes, just by kissing him, than he'd learned in all his years necking in parked cars or the back row of movie theaters. He noted somewhat absently that her mouth was nearly as hot and moist as that opening guarded by her lower lips. She didn't have the fat, full lips of an Angelina Jolie, but it was hard to imagine being kissed any better, more tenderly or passionately. Unlike some of the girls he'd dated she didn't try to swallow him whole but it was as though she made love to his mouth - and was in no hurry to proceed to the next level. He tried to take the hint although his heart was pounding so hard he thought it might possibly jump out of his chest and his dick was drooling pre-cum across every surface it touched.

Her hands roamed freely over his body, exploring and exciting as they traced the lines of his muscles, the length of his spine and the hollows of his tightly clenched buttocks. Following her lead he began exploring her body as well, glad that his trembling seemed to decrease as the minutes passed. With the tip of her tongue she traced a line of molten fire down the side of his neck and across one collarbone, and he followed suit on her opposite side, delighting as she made throaty noises of encouragement, arching up into closer contact with him.

Her nipples seemed to be drilling holes into his chest and he moved a hand to fondle one. She hissed and he wondered if he'd done something wrong but a quick glance at her face reassured him. Her head was tossed back on the pillow, eyes closed with her bottom lip clamped between her teeth, but there was a hint of a smile still lingering at the corners of her eyes and mouth.

Bending his head and using just the tip of his tongue he began lightly flicking and teasing her nipples, first one, then the other while his hands continued to explore. He discovered that the inner skin of her upper thighs was not only soft as velvet, but it was also apparently quite sensitive as she shivered and moaned throatily, while her nipples tightened even further between his lips. Despite the urgings of his balls and prick, which wanted nothing more than to bury themselves between Maggie's tender thighs, he was enjoying the chance to have a woman in his hands. An eager, cooperative, and sober woman, who just happened to also be his dearest fantasy come to life. It was, he discovered, an amazing feeling.

Maggie's feelings were somewhat more complicated. This was still a young man she had known from childhood and raised as a son, but she couldn't deny the attraction either - or how her body was responding to him. The fact that much of what they were enjoying was still new to him, and that he was considerably less 'practiced' than someone her own age, seemed somehow to increase her lecherous feelings significantly. She wasn't sure if it was his youth, eagerness and gratitude, or the 'forbidden' aspects of their near incestuous coupling, but at the moment she wanted very much to fuck him till neither of them could stand or walk anymore - and after resting, to do it all over again!

He'd returned to kissing her deeply, his hand, stroking and fondling her nipples - pinching and pulling them as she arched her back, thrusting them up in a demand for more attention. As he bent again, opening wide to suck her tit deeply into his mouth she put a hand to the back of his head, pressing him to her tightly and whispering -

"Oh God, yes baby - suck it hard!"

Her hips had begun to undulate against the bed, legs spread wide. Taking the hint he slid his hand down, over her belly, to the wet swell of her cunt. Slipping his fingers between her folds he was delighted when she rose to meet him, continuing to make little cooing sounds of pleasure and encouragement. Remembering his earlier discovery and her response he slipped his fingers into the hot tunnel of her delight, sliding them firmly over the thick patch of her G-spot. She bucked against him murmuring, "yes, oh my gawd yes....like that....don't stop...."

Encouraged by her responses to him and eager to see what happened next he continued the finger fucking while maintaining his attentions to her nipples as well. By accident, more than by design, as she thrashed under him, fucking his hand, the knuckle of his thumb rubbed hard against her clit, once - then again - and he saw the beauty and intensity of a woman's orgasm in reality. So much different than the movies he thought briefly as her thighs clamped around his hand and her muscles locked into rigor with a grimace on her face that seemed as much pain as pleasure he thought. Then she relaxed back onto the pillows, flushed and smiling and he knew she'd never looked so beautiful to him before.

Now he started to feel the ache in his balls and cock again, not helped when Maggie rolled toward him, grasping him firmly and rubbing her thumb around the smear of pre-cum on the head. He groaned, amazed how much better her hand on his prick felt than his own. Maggie grinned up at him impishly.

"Feel good?"

"Uh huh," he murmured against the top of her head.

Kissing his chest she said, "I can think of a thing or two that would probably feel even better."

"O...kay..." came his strangled gasp as she rubbed against a particularly sensitive spot and he fought for the self-control not to cum in her hand.

"Just lay back on the pillows and let 'Mama' Maggie take care of everything," she said, unsure why emphasizing their past relationship in this way increased her feelings of sluttiness in their present circumstances, but enjoying the experience.

She sat back on her heels, watching as he jauntily flopped back on the pillows, folding his arms under his head and giving her a cocky little grin. 'Monster's' steely-curve arched up and away from the thicket of curls at his groin. Involuntarily she licked her lips again at the sight, noting absently that the room seemed to have gotten hotter than it had been. Unable to resist the temptation presented by the pearly bead of pre-cum decorating 'Monster's' head she bent, taking just the helmet into her mouth for a brief lick and suck, feeling Mike's body tense below her.

"Oh shit, Maggie, I don't think...."

"Ssshhh baby, it's gonna be okay," she reassured, as she straddled him, the ripe melons of her breasts hanging delightfully within reach, and he took the offered opportunity to play with them some more.

As she leaned back and he felt the first wet, kiss of her cunt on his cock his eyes widened and his hands tightened on her breasts. She watched the play of emotions on his face, delighting in the intensity of the experience he was having - feeling that intensity augment and increase her own pleasure.

God, he was so big - filling her so full and stretching her so tightly. She was having to take her time and go slowly - easing down on him a little, then lifting up, to settle down a little further on his shaft each time. She could feel her lower lips clinging to his prick every time she moved, pulling on the hood of her already sensitive clit - bringing her that much closer to cumming again.

As 'Monster's' bulk began to apply smooth silken pressure against her G-spot on the inside, she was also close enough to the base that she felt stretched nearly to the limit. As the stimulation reached a peak for her she began to rock on his cock, head thrown back and eyes closed as she focused inward on her pleasure. This time as she climaxed may have been less intense for her, but feeling the wet velvet of her sheath milking his shaft was too much for Mike and pulling her hips down tight against him as he surged upward he came too.

Maggie fell forward, slightly breathless, to lay against his chest and listen to the wild hammering of his heart. Tracing the muscles of his chest with a fingertip she was pleasantly surprised to realize that Mike was still hard inside her. Popping upright again to look at him she realized he was grinning devilishly.

"The benefits of a youthful constitution," he bragged, while flexing a muscle causing his cock to move inside her.

The unexpected pulse inside set off an answering spasm in her own inner muscles, and triggered a fit of giggles generating no end of pleasant sensations for them both. Raising herself, she realized immediately that the addition of Mike's splooge to her already copious dew provided more than enough lubrication, even taking into account the girth of his prick.

Sliding up and down on the fat 'Monster' was already beginning to strain her self-control, aided in part by Mike's continued toying with her nipples. She was trying to go slow enough to avoid over-stimulating Mike and causing him to cum again but at the moment she most wanted to roll him over and let him pound her deep and hard. She could feel herself building to one of those 'earth-shaking' orgasms that would leave her limp and exhausted and she wanted it so badly she could taste it.

Sliding off him she crooked her finger again to summon him, moving to the edge of the mattress. Thankful for once, for the height of the antique bed-frame, she lay face up, with her ass and pussy at the edge of the mattress, holding her legs up and apart while motioning Mike forward.

"C'mon hon'...this position allows you to get in really deep, and gives you a lot of leverage because you're standing. Plus it has the added benefit of letting you watch your cock go in and out of my pussy..."

# # # #

The benefits of Mike's 'youthful constitution' were easily apparent over the next few hours. We were able to play without much need for interruption, other than the occasional change of position or pause to shower. I did teach him about the need to add lubricant for we 'MILFs' - either chemical from a tube or natural in the form of saliva. We both discovered he was something of a natural 'tongue' and he discovered that he had a natural preference for doggy which gave him the deepest penetration and most sensation possible - with me at least.