Hi Mom, I'm Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fully dark outside when we discovered we were starving and headed into the kitchen. My original plan to grill was postponed for the next day, in favor of left-over sandwich fixin's and chips from the party. We took the food out to the patio, turning the pool lights on but leaving the garden and exterior house lights off - the high privacy fence providing all the seclusion two lovers could desire. It wasn't the first time that the pool and its environs had been used for such pleasurable pursuits - hopefully, it wouldn't be the last time either.

Finally unable to resist each other any longer, but wanting to adjourn to the dry comfort of the bedroom, we headed inside. Passing through the great room I noticed the light blinking on the land-line answering machine and as I reached for the machine I saw the caller ID. Turning to wave to Mike I pushed the button and thumbed up the volume. As Mike wrapped his arms around me, his warm hands securely cupping my breasts, Chris' voice came from the machine explaining he'd had several beers and planned to have a few more and would be camping out on another old buddy's couch overnight to avoid drinking and driving....

The machine beeped and shut off as I turned in Mike's arms to kiss him warmly, saying, "You realize what this means?"

He grinned happily at me, replying, "It means we have the whole house....ALLLLLL night! Race ya to the bedroom!"

He leaped the ottoman, skirted the corners of the kitchen bar and I heard the solid thud of his heels on the floor and the springing complaint of the bed-springs when he apparently leaped into bed. Following more slowly I chuckled to myself thinking, 'That boy is gonna be the death of me yet....'

"Maggie? Are you coming? 'Monster' has something he wants to ask you...." echoed through the house and I heard the springs of the bed squeaking again rhythmically.

Shaking my head and laughing out loud I stretched and thought, 'but what a way to go!' And picking up speed I hurried to the bedroom and the waiting arms of my young lover.