Hi My Name Is Tine! Ch. 03

Story Info
Tine is lured to Africa and meets Rashid again.
1.3k words
4.47
63k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The trip to Africa!"

I woke from my dreams as the plane began to land.

After going trough custom I got outside the airport, I saw Rashid smiling and waving at me.

A moment later he held me in his strong arms hugging and kissing me, my god that feeling made me realize how much I had been missing him, my pussy was so hot and the juices started to flow down my thighs.

Rashid grabbed my suitcase and carried it the company limo with tinted glass and air-condition, we got in back and Rashid told the driver to go to my hotel, he closed the tinted glass to the driver, then he kissed me with his tongue deep in my mouth, his hands was all over my quivering body, I was his woman again, oh my god it felt so god to feel his strong hands and his kisses, his left hand went up along my inner thigh and found the edge of my panties, a finger found it's way directly up into my soaking pussy, I gave out a loud sigh: "Ooooh my god Rashid, take me now I cant wait a moment longer oooooh!"

Rashid whispered into my ear: "Later Tine, there is only 3 minutes more before we reach your hotel!"

I heard my own voice moaning: "Oooooh Rashid can't this car go faster that that!"

A moment later the limo stopped in front of the hotel, Rashid and I hurried to the reception and registered me, the porter smiled as Rashid gave him a big tip, he handed me my key and the driver catch up with us at the elevator with my suitcase.

The drive carried my suitcase to my room, then Rashid said something to him in a language I didn't understood, then the driver disappeared and Rashid closed the door behind him.

We nearly ripped the clothes from each others bodies, I kneeled and sucked his delicious black cock until he dragged me to the bed and pushed me down on my back and spread my legs, I was totally defenseless in his strong hands, but I must admit I didn't put up much resistance to hold him back from invading my body.

He pushed me firmly down onto the bed and played with his big cock right between my pussy lips all the time I was begging him to take me right away like a bitch in heat.

Finally with a deep push he invaded my pussy right to the bottom while I let out a loud moaning scream, oh my god it was so god, during the last 1½ year I have longed for this every time my husband Henrik made love to me, Henrik is so sweat but not that well endowed as I would have wanted him to be after I had felt Rashid's cock deep inside me, after having felt a real mans cock, Henrik's little dick wasn't that appealing any longer.

Rashid fucked me hard and deep for a long time and I had a couple of orgasms before he finally hammered his big cock to the bottom of my pussy and groaned: "Oooooh yes now it comes, you white trash ooooh yeah noooow!"

I pushed my heels against Rashid's buttocks to push him even further into my pussy while he ejaculated inside me; he filled me with his life bringing black seed.

After that we lay close together for a long time, while I felt his big fat cock shrink inside me.

When we got clear in our heads again Rashid ordered food served at the room, wee had a delicious light meal before we again began to play with each others bodies, first in a 69 until I nearly suffocated because Rashid's cock grow to big for my mouth and throat, we changed position and I rode his big cock while he was kneading and fondling my breasts and then the next moment he grabbed my hips and pressed me even further down on his big cock, my god it was so great, no thought about husband, children, work or country, only thing that matters was the big fat black cock inside of me right now the only thing that matters was the fact I was Rashid's woman.

I moaned and screamed out loud while I fucked my self on the lovely ivory pillar, which gave me so much joy.

Suddenly a big orgasm hit me it rolled back and forth inside my body while I screamed: "Ooooooh I'm coming I'm coming fill me with your seed Rashid nooooooow oooooooooh yyyyeeeeees noooow!"

I fell like a ragged doll on top of Rashid I felt him hammering his cock up into my belly a couple of times more, then he unloaded deep into my womb, he kept on squirting his hot seed into me like forever, at least that was the way it felt.

The intense sex and the flight had worn me totally out and I fell asleep in Rashid's strong arms while his cock slowly went limp inside me.

Next morning as I woke up I lay quite still for a long time just enjoying the sight of Rashid's strong black body, he was well build and very athletic and on top of that he had the most delightful big black cock I had ever seen, not that I had seen that many black cocks ;-)

I just couldn't help it, I had to suck his delightful big black cock, slowly I formed my lips around his cock and sucked and licked it very gently, I'm pretty sure Rashid woke up as soon as my lips touched his cock, but he lay quite still like he still was asleep, suddenly without any warning he grabbed me turned me around and pushed me against the bed, he hammered his cock directly to the bottom of my hot and soaking pussy in one hard push right to his balls.

I screamed out loud: "Oooh my god Rashid not that hard oooooh god!"

This was all it took to get my body shaking and convulsing in the first orgasm of the day.

I got a couple more before Rashid pressed his cock hard and deep into me and filled my burning pussy with his hot load.

We lay there for a long time until his cock slipped out of my pussy, as it was limp.

He phoned down to get breakfast send to the room.

After a quick shower we had our breakfast and then I asked him if we should take care of the problems with our deliveries.

He smiled a bit shy and laughed and said: "I have a confession Tine, there was no trouble with your deliveries, but I hoped that you would take personal care of the matter and take the trip down here, I'm sorry for cheating you this way and I'll take care of your expenses with this, I simply had to se you again Tine, and not only seeing you but fucking you taking you again as you were my own woman.

My family that lives in a small village around 200 km from here would like to see my white Danish woman, my father, who is the chief of the tribe and my younger brother who is supposed to take his place is looking forward to meet you the woman who had delivered my first born son.

I asked Rashid if it wasn't him as the older brother who should take over as chief and not his younger brother.

Rashid avoided my question, and told me they had some rules I could hear about later, he suggested that we went out shopping to buy me some clothes more suited for our expedition to his village, and then rent or buy a Land Rover equipped for a Safari.

When that was done I could phone my husband and tell him that I had to stay a bit longer and would be out of reach by phone for about a week or so, and tell hem I had all in control but things was a bit slow here in Africa.

to be continued...