Hi Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began fucking Candy's hot little cunt hard and fast, and they both felt the rising tide of their orgasms quickly. Candy came, smothering her cries in John's neck as she hunched and rode his deeply thrusting cock. Her convulsing pussy grabbed him and milked his cock, and soon John felt the fast rising surge deep in his loins. His young hips jerked upwards, slamming his cock up Candy's tight little fuck hole with a vengeance. His fingers were buried in the soft flesh of her ass, grinding Candy's cunt down onto the huge thick shaft of his pistoning cock. Candy almost screamed aloud as John's cock spurted cum inside her. She could feel the thick, throbbing shaft spurting juice all the way down as he emptied his balls into her quivering cunt, warming her insides with his hot sperm.

The two lay together panting and caressing while their loins pulsed and throbbed. Candy's pussy tightened around John's cock, milking the last drop of cum from his prick.

They both dozed for a while. John's soft cock in Candy's pussy while he fingered her slippery ass..

12