Hi Tech Voyuerism

Story Info
Two students catch their teacher on their spy cam.
2.2k words
4.22
62.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvinoral
luvinoral
17 Followers

Being seniors in high school and being yearbook staff photographers, Ben and I had alot of leway where we went in the school, with the obvious out of bonds, the girls locker room, staff areas and the like. Being the photo editor I never had a problem getting out of classes to go shoot subjects for the annual or to use the dark room.

Our adventure started shortly after a Friday night basketball game. Ben and I decided to leave the game early and go to the dark room and develop the three rolls of film that whe had shot earlier. We cranked on the tunes, as we closed the door behind us and started developing the film. When we turned the lights back on we started looking around to see what else we could do to save ourselves time for the up coming deadline.

"J.J. come here quick, look what I found on Miss Jebsons desk."

Ben sounded excited so I went galavanting over to see exactly what it was. Wow, my eyes about popped out of my head when I saw the pictures of Miss Jebson, the advisor for our annual, laying nude on the same desk that we were standing behind. I have always wondered what she looked like without her clothe on, in fact I have actually masturbated in the darkroom during our class, thinking about her, when there was no one else in there with me. Miss Jebson is not your stereotypical English teacher, but she does fit the persona of a stripper.She is 25, about five three, maybe 110 lbs, has the most gorgeous red hair and cat green eyes I have ever seen. I would have to guess her measurments at around 36-24-36. She has the nicest legs I have ever seen, and her ass is so fine it is hard to find words that would justify it properly. In all she would be most mens wet dreams not to mention all the high school guys, and even some of the girls.

"I wonder who took these pictures," I asked Ben. "Maybe they were careless and left the negetives laying around here." We searched and searched but had no luck at finding the negetives, they might have been sloppy at leaving the pictures out but they hid the negetives well.

I am without regards the best 35mm photograper at the school, and am going to college in New York next year to become a professional photographer, but Ben is a wizard with a computer and the digital camera, including the little spy cams. As if on the same wave length we looked up at each other with big shit eaten grins, "let's do it" we said in unison.

We finished our developing and hung the negetives up to dry, and turned off the lights and headed for his car. I knew where we going before we even got there..."Hi Tech Components", where they sell anything a mischevious, deliquent like Ben and I could ever need or want, including spy cams and remote switches. Ben looked around for awhile, and finally deciding on the camera he wanted, a cam no bigger then your pinkie and with a high resolution, bought three, incuding remote off, on switches that could be controlled from any computer that Ben had access to at the time, including the ones at the school.

We didn't have to wait long to install our new equipment, because on Saturday the high school wrestling team was holding an invitational meet. Ben and I went to school early Saturday morning on the premis of getting film for our cameras for that days event. Of course while we were there we took the oppurtunity to "load" our other cameras for what we hoped to be a much more interesting shoot. Ben installed them deligently to a coat rack she had in front of her desk, next to the light above her desk and in the air conditoning vent behind her desk.

I went to the gym to meet up with some of my friends that were wrestling, and Ben went home to put the final touches on our new project. The invitational was going along as planned, at least for our school, and I was getting some great shots of our wrestlers in action on the mat, along with taking a few personal shots of the oppossing high schools cheerleaders.

Ben caught up to me during one of the intermissions while I was flirting with one of the cheerleaders. "J.J. things are all set up and ready to go, all I have to do is hit go, and we will have our own private porno." Talk about a conversation killer, my lust interest just turned up her nose and walked away.

"What are we waiting for then lets see how our little surprise works" I said as I started heading to the library. Ben was in hot pursuit behind me, anxious to see how his new operation would work. We passed the weekend Janitor in the hall and asked him to let us in the library, so we could put up some of the pictures we had taken recently onto the schoools paper, website. Knowing he could trust us, (I had to laugh) he let us right in, and disappeared down the hall continuing his work.

Ben signed in under one of his many names, and brought up the homepage he had created for his little sight. He titled it photography 101 as not to bring any undo suspision to the site, at least not yet. There were some real pictures from our past yearbooks of students, teachers, dances and all the other boring stuff that highschool is comprised of, but Ben typed in a key word and up popped the three screens...blank for now

Ben clicked on one button and on came the view from the coat rack, no one there. He clicked on the one from above and nothing, but when he activated the one from the air conditoning vent we saw a little movement from across the room. It was still hard to see because whoever it was, was still in the shadows back by the door. The lights flicked on, our camera adjusted it's own iris, and we could see it was, Miss Jebson. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a wool sweater that showed off her lovely boobs.

As she walked toward her desk, she was followed into the room by, Eugene Drummon,a high school senior who had the lead in the school musical, and who everyone thought as the biggest nerd at our school. Could he be the one who had taken the photos of Miss Jebson.

I thought to myself "what the hell, why him?"As soon as Miss Jebson and Eugene reached her desk she gave him a sloppy French kiss and started unbuttoning his jeans. It didn't take long for either of us to find out why, Eugene had the biggest cock I had ever seen, outside a porn movie. Not even the jocks who walked around the locker room without shame could compare. Gene as he liked to be called had to be at least 8" long and as thick as a pop can.

Miss Jebson licked her lips as she dropped his pants to his ankles and sat in her chair in front of him. Ben now switched to the camera in the coat rack and could see just Miss Jebsons head bobbing up and down, and you could hear slurping noises. Thank god we had the foresight to by cams with microphones. Being a bit impatient in our views Ben clicked on the overhead cam, and I am glad he did, you could see everything. Genes huge cock covered in saliva sliding into Miss Jebsons lucious lips, her breast flopping on his legs.

I looked over at Ben and gave him a high five, "great job buddy" I said as I turned my attention to our wanton English teacher/slut as she devoured Genes prick down to his balls.

"Dam she sure knows how to give head, doesn't she J.J.?"

"I'll say, I just wish that was me getting head there instead of that geek, Eugene."

We heard a "PLOP" and turned our attention back to the action on the screen. Gene had pulled is massive tool out of our sluts mouth, and had started taking off her jeans. Miss Jebson was definetly a true red head as proved by the whisp of hair between her legs. She had scooted forward in her chair and Gene kneeled in front of her now. He must have been an expert cunt lapper becasue all you could hear were moans and cries of passion.

Miss Jebson stiffened, " OH EUGENE, EUGENE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGG EUGENE DON'T STOP OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

After a few minutes Miss Jebson recomposed herself and stood up and kissed Eugene on the chest. "Time for you to put that meat of yours into another of Tiffanies hole"

Miss Jebson, Tiffany turned around and leaned over her desk spreading her legs and pointing that lovely ass in the air. Ben was one step ahead of me and the action as he switched to the cam that was in the back. Good ole Egene, he might be a nerd but he sure didn't need a map to show him where to put his hard cock. He slipped up behind our advisor and stuck his sausage into her pussy. That is a sight I will masturbate to forever I think, her pink pussy lips, and light red locks of pubic hair, engulfing his mammoth sized dick, spreading ever so gently around it's head, as he eased it into her.

"Dam it, I forgot these cameras had this feature" Ben said in mild disgust. He typed something else into the keyboard and the view got closer and closer, he also could control the view of the camera. Now we had a front row cener view of Genes cock sliding in and out of Miss Jebson's pussy, while she dripped her honey onto the floor beneath. You could hear the sloshing of her juices being squeezed out of her, when he pushed his engorged prick inside that tight little quim.

Ben backed the view out again, so we could see her head and face when she was looking back. This innocent looking school teacher by day was a hot little vixen by night, loving to conjur the cum out of at least one young higshcool boy, and now it looked like Gene was about to deliver what Miss Jebson wanted the most....a hot load of cum. She was rocking her body back and forth, trying to help Gene along. He would drive his dick hard into Tiffany, and his balls would slap her ass, and she would look back at him, smile and push her ass against him trying to get all of his manhood inside her.

They were both getting louder now, the moans, the dirty banter that came from our prim and proper teacher increased with every thrust, the high school nerd gave her. He picked up the pace, and she started screaming, you could now hear his pelvis and balls slapping her ass. The sweat, was rolling down both there backs, but neither seemed to care. Gene just kept going faster and deeper into Miss Jebson, elicititing more foul mouthed words from her.

From the angle we were at you could see Genes balls tighten up, he was close to cumming. Tiffany was now encouraging him to cum for her..."please cum Gene, give me all your seed, shoot all your love onto my face, let me lick it off my chest, I want to see you splatter my body with your hot cum". That did it, just as he went to pull out Ben switched to the overhead camera and zoomed in.

Just as our cam got refocuse we seen Miss Jebson sit up and stick her tongue out. Genes dick head came into the picture now. We couldn't have been closer if we were there. Just as we heard Tiffany shout " cum in my mouth NOW Gene, I need it" we saw the first splash of cum shoot out of his dick and onto Miss Jebson's tongue, the second shot, landed on her cheek and eyes, and yet another landed on her nose dripping down into her mouth and his last shot ended up in her mouth again. Not satitsfied with that she engulfed his cock head once again. We seen her tongue stick out and start licking up and down his length, trying to get all the cum she could get.

Miss Jebson's mouth disappeared and so did Eugenes dick, so we backed the zoom out and saw that they were getting dressed now. With that Ben and I stopped the cameras, signed off the sight, and decided to head back down to the invitational. On the way back to the gym Ben looked at me and with a sly smile said "oh yeah i forgot to tell you, I had them hooked up to a remote recorder at my house, I should have a great capture to burn onto my cd when I get home" With that I gave him a high five.

Please don't forget to vote, and show me what you think of this piece and others of mine by sending me a note.

luvinoral
luvinoral
17 Followers