hidden

Story Info
She hides in closet and watches hubby with a bar girl.
2.2k words
4.25
36.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and swing a little bit here and there. But not often. I am extremely bisexual and I love women, however, there is not a lot of single women who want to hop into bed with a married couple who have had children and aren't supermodels.

On the rare occasions that we do find someone to play with, half of my fun is laying back and watching my husband go to town on another woman. I get to experience him and how good he is all the time, but to watch him give it to another girl and knowing that he is also still "mine" gives me a huge ego trip.

I guess I am a bit of a voyeur. I love to watch and I am a very visual person. Someone having sex, masturbating, even seeing someone pee will have me start to get aroused, simply because I am WATCHING them.

Now, I generally do not let me husband play without me. Obviously not, since I want to watch! But I do often times fantasize about letting him go out to pick up a woman. I can't say exactly how it would pan out, but in my mind, it usually goes a little something like this:

I dress my husband up in a navy blue and light blue vertical strip button up shirt and a pair of jeans. The stripes are slimming, the blue is making his sea blue eye pop out. He is looking very yummy indeed! I, however, am still lounging in my work out pants and fitted tee-shirt, most definitely not looking my best or looking like I am ready for a night out with my hubby.

I walk him to the front door, give him a deep kiss, whisper in his ear "do good" and then give him a smack on his ass to send him on his way. Where he is going I am not totally sure. A bar I know, but beyond that I don't know anything. I cozy up onto the couch with a blanket. The house is quiet; the kids are gone with my in-laws.

A few hours pass as I relax, reading some tales here on literotica, feeling a little horny, when I get a text from my husband. "On our way home now." I read it again. "our" not "my". Good.

Quickly I straighten up a few things around the house and hurry upstairs. I look around the room, nothing female in site. I already put all my make-up away in the bathroom, other than a few photos on the wall you would never imagine that a woman lived here unless you peeked in the dresser drawers...or the closet.

My husband and I have his and her closets. One on the west side of the house, the other on the south side. Mine is the south side and I quickly climb inside and shut the doors ALMOST all the way. Making sure to leave them open just a crack. From my small perch inside the closet I can see the bed, the foot of it is not far from the closet doors.

Suddenly I hear a key in the door and laughter. The front door opens and I hear my husband's deep voice welcoming someone inside. He says, "excuse the house. I have custody of the kids during the week. They are gone with their mom now." This is a total lie. But all well. Good job baby.

I hear her talk then, her voice is very soft and melodic. "Oh, it's fine. How long have you been separated again?"

"oh, awhile now. She still hasn't got all her pictures and stuff out, but it's getting there. We are trying to keep things civil."

"Okay." She replies.

I hear her start to giggle. I know that giggle! I have done it myself. He is hugging her and kissing her neck.

"let's head up stairs." He says, a little too loudly. That was something that should have been breathed in a soft whisper in her ear, but I know he said it loud enough so that I would be ready for him.

They are climbing the stairs, laughing along the way. I am shaking from my hide out in closet. I am beyond nervous with anticipation. I can already feel my pussy throbbing. Oh, please, please, please let this work out! I have fantasized about it for so long!

They burst into the bedroom. She is a short redhead with eyes so brown they are nearly black. She is thicker than I am, with extreme curves and a very round booty. I know that is why my husband picked her. He loves big ass. I always joke that is the reason that he married me!

I see him glance at the closets. His is wide open, showing all of his clothes, while mine is open just a crack. He immediately knows which one I am peeking out of and angles himself perfectly so I can get a good look at the prize that he picked out.

She is looking at him adoringly; her lips are wonderfully pouty and painted a pale pink. My husband has his arms at her sides; his hands are rolling across her hip to her ass and back again. Her hands are at his chest, eagerly unbuttoning. Quietly within my hide out, I drop a hand to pussy and savor the warmth that is radiating from me.

He lifts her shirt above her head, displaying some very large breasts with areolas the size of cookies and nipples as big as gum drops. They look just as yummy as that sounds. He eagerly sucks them into his mouth and raises his hand up her skirt at the same time. I can see his cock poking out his pants. Good boy, hubby. You know exactly what to do!

She starts stroking him through his pants, softly at first, and then firmly and eagerly. He presses his body to hers, places a hand against her lower back and lays her down on the bed. She is in a mini skirt and she has one knee bent with her foot on the bed and the leg hanging off the bed end.

Her legs are open and I can see up her skirt, getting a peek at hot pink silken panties that are already darkening with her moisture. She pushes his shirt off him, drags her long nails gently down his chest. Then she grips his belt and yanks him toward her.

They meet in a deep kiss. His fingers trail up her legs, spreading them wider and he sneaks a glance at the closet to make sure that my view is adequate.

Okay, this is getting overwhelming. I am throbbing. My large labia are bulging out my panties, I can feel that I am soaked. As quietly as I can, I rise from my perch in the closet and lower my work out pants. This is the exact reason I wore something loose and stretchy, because it's soundless!

Kneeling back down in the closet I slowly stroke a finger around my genitals. Teasing myself and relishing the puffiness of my lips and hard protrusion of my clit.

My husband grips the red-headed stranger's panties and pulls them off, again, making sure to part her legs wide for me to get a glimpse and I see that our beloved stranger is a natural red head and has neatly left a single small triangle above her sweet spot.

My husband rubs his fingers around her lips, sticks a finger into her slit just long enough to collect a little dampness on his finger to ease his fingers around. Her inner lips are tiny, but her clitoris is large and he quickly goes to work flicking her button.

I decide to take the same cue and gather some of my own wetness and trail my finger up to my own hard clit. Gently I begin to circle; feeling myself quickly grow more erect as I keep my eyes on the lovely lady my husband is currently masturbating. My enthusiasm is mounting, so I bring my left hand to my crotch and slowly start to work my middle finger inside while my right hand continues to circle my clit.

Our lovely redhead is starting to shake, her pussy is glistening, but my husband isn't done with her yet! He moves his hand away, stands up and undoes his pants. His cock is like a steel rod, hard, and pulsing, his head nearly purple.

Our fair redhead does not need to wait for an invitation and quickly leans forward and gobbles my husband's dick into her mouth. Her eyes are closed as she tries to deep throat my husband's member, and my husband is smiling at the small crack in the closet. I know that he cannot see me, but he knows I am watching, and I realize he loves this as much as me!

Seeing my husband's smile, this gorgeous redhead slurping at his pole, her tits jiggling with each movement, and her still parted thighs and glistening pussy are putting me over the edge. I slip a second finger inside me and start to vigorously pull at my g-spot. It is swelling considerably, my clit is throbbing.

Our naughty little redhead drags a hand across her pussy, taking over rubbing her sweet spot. Soon she is moaning while sucking on my husband and humping at her hand. I know that movement! she is ready to explode with orgasm.

My handsome hubby grabs a handful of that lovely red hair and pulls her head away from his pole. There is a thick strand of saliva that stretches from his head to her lower lip before finally breaking and falling to the bed.

He leans back and grabs a condom out of his night stand, strategically placed before. he rips it open with his teeth and slides it down his shaft. Our delicious little redhead is briskly rubbing her clit and practically begging for him with her eyes.

But my hubby knows me well, he knows that I am watching and he knows that I love this. He climbs onto the bed and flips her over. They are both facing me (or the closet rather) now. he glides his hand down her silky back. She pushes her ass out to him on her hands and knees, her big tits are hanging, her nipples looking painfully hard and pink.

My husband teases her for just a second, pressing just the tip into her dripping snatch. She lets out a soft sigh and he plows his 7 inches deep inside her. She lets out a scream of pleasure and bucks her hips back into him.

Oh my god. This is just as hot as I was expecting. My husband is staring at the crack in the closet, smiling as he thrusts away. This hot little red head is slamming her ass back into them, I can hear their flesh smacking together, she is practically screaming she is moaning so loud and my orgasm is very quickly approaching.

My g-spot is huge and swollen, my clit is insanely sensitive, and my legs are starting to burn letting me know that my orgasm is just a moment away. I don't want to cum just yet, but the need is there and suddenly my fiery little girl in front of me collapses on her lovely breasts and shrieks as her orgasm rips through her.

My husband slows down for just a second and then looks to the closet again and picks up speed, humping away, gritting his teeth as his own orgasm approaches.

I can feel mine coming; I don't know how quiet I am going to be able to be. I bite my tongue as hard as I can to stifle my cries and let loose, as I not only orgasm, but squirt across the inside of the closet door.

Leaning back against the wall I wait for my cunt to stop contracting and lightly probe my clit. waiting for my hubby to finish. I don't have to wait long before he throws his head back and lets out a guttural grunt.

I sit in the closet, still dripping while he helps our girl get dressed and walks her to the door, spinning a story about how she can't stay the night because the kids will be dropped off early the next morning. She buys it easily and adds that they should meet again sometime, but her voice is half convincing as she knows that this was likely a one night stand, and she does not seem terribly upset at that. She was likely out on the prowl herself.

I can hear the tell-tale clack of the dead bolt locking, the metal scrape of the chain in the door lock, and then footsteps coming up stairs.

My hubby pulls open the closet door, smiling down at me.

"Was that what you wanted, honey?" He asks, scooping me up and dropping me on the bed.

"Uh-huh" I stammer and nod up at him.

"Ok," he says, grinning, "now it's my turn to have you..."