Hidden Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,414 Followers

Kaden equally returned the gesture and said, "I noticed you were rubbing your arms."

Jess dreaded thinking of having to drive two hours tonight to get home. "I'm going to have to leave once I retrieve my messenger bag from your room."

The tall woman looked at nothing in particular on the sidewalk as they continued walking. "You're going to miss Tempest's performance tomorrow," she casually commented.

"What? I didn't read about that in the program. It only mentions a performance between the X-Men and the Batman villains."

"You're right, the program doesn't show it. It's an impromptu thing that was brought to my attention at the end of today which is why it took me longer to get upstairs. Tempest is teaming with Rogue and Robyn Hood to beat down Harley-Quinn and Poison Ivy. I guess they thought it would be fun to have the females show off."

"Ohh damn! I don't want to miss that. Tempest on stage with Robyn Hood --- yum!!" Jess quickly cleared her throat when she realized how that sentence came out. "How awesome to also be teaming with Rogue. I've always liked her. She's my only reason to read the X-Men," she proclaimed brightly. "Oh, but it's too late to try to get a hotel room within miles tonight. I'm sure every place is booked because of this Con."

They stopped at the corner, waiting for the traffic light to change so they could cross. Kaden softly said, "I have an extra bed, if you're interested."

The surprised short blonde turned to face her friend. "I....I don't want to intrude."

Kaden was about to respond when she heard something in the distance. Joyous, festive fast paced music drifted to their ears. With a grin that lit up her face, Kaden took her friend's hand, and excitedly lead her towards the sounds.

Around the corner and about a half block down, the revelry of a Latino street festival was in full swing. There were children of all ages running around, playing games, and eating sweets. Young and old adults laughed, danced and clapped their hands to the beat of the French horns and guitars. The street was colorfully decorated with banners and hanging lights. The two women made their way past the barricade that blocked off the street to traffic and joined in the activity.

Jess' love for dancing quickly came into play. It was one of her ways for relieving stress and feeling happier. She did not hesitate to join the throng that danced merrily.

Kaden's nose recognized the slightly sweet and savory scent of one of her favorite treats, so she turned around to locate the vendor selling them. Sitting down on one of the available plastic dining chairs to consume the delightful treasure, she happily watched the strawberry blonde dance with a young girl about seven years old. She was amazed at her Jess' way with children. It was as if she was a beacon of light for them. Within minutes a group of boys and girls clamored around her laughing and swinging to the music.

A song later, Jess plopped herself down in the seat next to the raven haired beauty. "Whew, they are going to wear me out," she commented with a chuckle.

"I'm glad you're having fun. I can see how much you love to do it." Kaden stated as she momentarily removed her sunglasses to rub tired eyes.

"Oh I definitely enjoy it," Jess answered with a joyful smile. Seeing Kaden about to put the glasses back on, she halted the action with a touch on the arm. "Please," she softly pleaded, "leave them off." Kaden quizzically looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Your eyes are so beautiful. I would really like to see them, if you're okay with it."

Gazing into Jess' sea green orbs, Kaden said, "You are the one who is beautiful."

The young woman was touched, and a blush crept up her cheeks. "Thank you."

"Would you like a bite?" She questioned as she held up the churro. "I know we already ate, but I can never resist these," she chuckled.

"I agree it is hard to say no to these. Thank you." She leaned forward and bit down on the fried pastry. Lips brushed the fingertips gently, leaving Kaden with an unquenchable desire. The blue and green of her eyes darkened. There it is. Jess thought. The colors alter with your emotions, and they are....perfect. "Mmm, that is so good."

The musicians decided to take a break, and so the music switched to the DJ. From the speakers there poured out a beat that Jess knew she had to move to. Her body automatically responded to the sounds of the bass. She grabbed Kaden's hand and said, "Dance with me."

The author couldn't say no to that gorgeous smile that followed the request. Soon the dance area grew crowded causing the two women to move closer to one another. Jess was having so much fun that she instinctively placed her hands on the taller woman's shirt and pulled her in. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. The move gave them the opportunity to slightly straddle one another's thigh as Kaden circled an arm tightly around Jess' waist. She felt Jess move against the thigh and the actions sent her head spinning. They soon lost themselves in one another's gaze and the music that surrounded them.

Jess felt compelled to gently caress Kaden's cheek. She wanted so much to kiss the sumptuous lips that called to her. As if her thoughts had been heard, she held her breath as she watched Kaden's mouth move closer to hers. Lips brushed ever so softly against one another, and it felt like her whole world melted. She craved more, but she didn't want them to become a spectacle here. "Please take me back to the hotel," she declared against the warm lips.

*******************

It was late when returned to the convention center. They held hands silently while they waited for the elevator in the lobby. Jess felt the warm soft yet strong hand encompass hers. The pad of the thumb gently stroked the back of her hand, making her feel lightheaded as she thought about where she those hands. God, does she even know how much I want her to touch me? Even this simple action makes my body come alive. The sudden sound of a buzzing vacuum in the distance brought her out of her musings. Running on pure desire alone, Jess brought Kaden's hand to her mouth. With palm facing her, she brushed her lips and the tip of her nose against it. She felt the arm tense, making a devilish smirk break out on her face. Teeth then followed the trail of her lips, raking across the quivering flesh.

What is she doing?! Kaden thought, as she gulped and her stomach clenched with desire from the blonde's ministrations. She's driving me insane. I can't think rationally. I just....I want....

Jess realized the elevator had arrived when her body was thrust inside and pushed up against the wall. Her body pinned between the wood paneling at her back and the strong sensuous being in front of her, she instinctively wrapped her legs around Kaden's waist. Teeth grazed the flesh of her neck, and then a hot tongue followed its path. Jess couldn't stop the passionate moan that escaped her lips. Hands tangled through inky black locks encouraging the tall beauty to explore her body further that was on fire.

The elevator doors opened, and Kaden forced herself to set the shorter woman down. They walked down the hall unable to look at one another out of fear they wouldn't successfully make it inside without distractions. Inside the room, the taller woman closed the curtains and turned on a side lamp. She watched as Jess slowly and gracefully approached. Hands slid up her arms to strong wide shoulders, and then took purchase within her hair. Lips met in a dance of seduction and dominance. When they broke to breathe again, Jess tugged on the raven tresses, moving Kaden back until legs bumped into the bed.

Kaden was then gently lowered to sit at the edge of the bed. She got the impression she was to just watch when Jess moved a couple of feet back to begin removing her clothes. As the articles began to fall and shoes were kicked off, their gaze never wavered from one another. Slipping out of jeans that pooled at her feet, she took a step to tenderly reach out and remove Kaden's sunglasses. The shade of the blue and green eyes turned darker as she noticed the woman gulp.

Now in just her bra and panties, she moved forward, straddling one of Kaden's thighs and slowly lowered her body. Jess brushed off the hands that suddenly had reached out to touch her. Bracing herself with one hand firmly gripped at the back of Kaden's neck, she slowly gyrated her hips. As Kaden leaned forward to capture her lips, she halted the author's advance with a hand planted squarely on Kaden's chest. She nibbled her bottom lip when she saw something primal flash across the darkened orbs. She reached down between their bodies and undid the button and zipper of Kaden's jeans. Her hand then slipped beneath the material to cup the taller woman's sex. Leaning very close, only a hair's breath away from Kaden's lips, she whispered, "Can you make me scream?"

Kaden inhaled sharply. Her senses on high alert, she understood the strawberry-blonde's request. Her head spun from feeling Jess' center rubbing against her leg, the almost naked body in front of her, the hand at her throbbing core, and the sensuality that dripped from this woman.

In the blink of an eye Jess found herself pinned face-down to the mattress. A large firm hand, between her shoulder blades, held her in place while a free hand unclasped her bra. Her heart thumped rapidly with a mix of shock and trepidation. Blunt fingernails raked down her spine, her rear, and the back of her thighs making her body tremble with excitement. One set of digits threaded tightly through her blonde locks while the other gathered the material of her silk panties into an iron like fist. She felt the hot breath at her ear as her head was abruptly jerked back. "Is this what you want?" the deep voice softly growled. "You want me to take you? To fuck you?" Jess couldn't think as her body ignited from the surge of adrenaline. She tried to answer in the groan that came forth but her panties were pulled so tight against her pulsing clit, that it left her without rational thought as she could only feel at this moment. Her lips were seized in a conquering kiss, and then the silk material gave way as the panties were ripped from her body. Suddenly she was let go and left panting. There was a brief shuffle of noise behind her, and then her hips were pulled up and back forcing her upright on her knees. Once again fingernails left a trail of shivers and desires on her skin all the way from her thighs up to her chest. The bra was thrown across the room to land on the table near the window. One hand snaked its way down to damp amber curls. Long fingers slid through the wetness as the other hand's short nails grazed Jess' hardened nipples. She let out a yelp when teeth nipped her ear.

"You little minx. I'm going to take you for all you've got." Kaden declared in a heated whisper. Jess felt a hot tongue lick the edge of her ear as two fingers circled her clit. Her hips bucked involuntarily when the fingers penetrated deep inside of her.

"Oh god yes!" Jess cried out. Fingers slowly pulled out and then back in as the heel of Kaden's hand rubbed against her clit. She felt the tall woman's naked breasts at her back. Erect nipples pressing into her flesh. Her rear end rubbed against the jeans-clad thighs adding to the sensations that surrounded her already. "Please..." Jess stated through gritted teeth.

"Please what?" Kaden harshly asked.

"Fuck me. Make me yours," the strawberry blonde announced.

The fingers began to pump harder and faster, and Kaden's hips kept the rhythm with her lover. Jess was grateful for the strong arms which held her in place against Kaden's chest. She reached one hand behind to dig fingers into the back of Kaden's thigh. Her other hand extended up to take purchase in the raven locks when Kaden began to nip and lick the side of her neck. The impending release began to build, swirl, and radiate. Jess suddenly felt like she could not breathe. Hips bucked uncontrollably as she began to soar. An animalistic scream shot out of her mouth as the climax overtook her body with a force that wrung her out with pleasure and left her weak and feeling boneless.

The release left Kaden trembling once they collapsed onto the mattress gasping for air. She could not believe how much she enjoyed the raw primal nature that had been drawn out of her, and looked forward to it again in the future. She felt Jess turn around in her arms, and capture her lips in a passionate kiss. Tongues danced, caressed, and explored. Small hands unzipped her jeans and began to pull them down. Kaden grabbed the hands, drawing them together up over the blonde's head.

Jess attempted to free herself, but Kaden's grip on her wrists was firm. "I want my turn," she huffed. "I want to feel you --- taste you."

Kaden gazed at the body before her. The fingertips of her free hand ever so slowly glided up Jess' heated flesh from her abdomen to her neck. "Oh you definitely will get your turn." She looked deeply into sea green eyes. "But I'm not done with you yet," she whispered in her ear. "I meant it when I said I'm going to take you for all you've got."

Jess' breath hitched. The statement and the fingers brought her to a new high. Her back arched when a finger brushed across an already erect nipple. A guttural groan spilled forth when the other nipple was consumed by a hot wet mouth. She struggled again with Kaden's grip on her wrists, wanting to grab and feel her lover. Suddenly the mouth was gone from her breast. She watched as the dark beauty pulled the black leather belt from out of the jeans' loops. Her hands were brought down behind her back. The belt was wrapped around her wrists and then looped once between them. It wasn't that tight, but it was secure enough to prevent her from slipping out. The different colored orbs stared at her face, seeking any indication that this wasn't a good idea. Even though she hadn't known Kaden very long, there was something in those eyes that made Jess open to do anything. She felt safe and cherished, and so she had no reason to protest. It was odd lying in a somewhat awkward position with her hands behind her, but it wasn't terribly uncomfortable.

Kaden got up to remove the rest of her clothing. She then crawled back onto the bed between the blonde's legs, kissing and licking her way up the torso to the breasts that she desired to resume suckling on. Her tongue swirled around one areola until she flicked the puckered nipple with the tip of her muscle. Lips then closed around the bud, and began to suckle it between her teeth.

Jess cried out in pleasure, her breathing became erratic once again. The same actions were administered to her second breast causing her to cry out again. She desperately wanted to grab a hold of Kaden. Her hips moved of their own accord, trying to press her center against her lover's abdomen, in response to the delicious sensations on her breasts.

When Kaden felt she had gotten her temporary fill of the beautifully round mounds, she began to move her way back down. She nibbled the hips, thighs, and wet outer lips, taking her time to explore and pay attention to how Jess' body moved and reacted. Nuzzling the honey curls slowly, she inhaled the salacious sweet scent of her lover's arousal. Her stomach clenched momentarily as she drunk in the intoxicating scent. She believed the taste was going to be her undoing. Rolling the blonde onto her side to alleviate any pressure on her arms tied behind her, she hoisted Jess' one leg up to open her, and began one long slow lick on the length of her slit.

"Oh my god," Jess called out. She thought she was going to climax right there, but she held firm. Appreciative of Kaden holding her leg firmly in place, it was a little odd being splayed so open on her side. That delicious tongue began to work its way between her folds lapping at the wetness that seeped out. Her hips began to rock when her bundle of nerves responded to the swirling and circling of Kaden's tongue. As the tension began to build once again inside her, she called out, "God yes....harder."

Kaden worked that nub over and over with the flat of her tongue as Jess desperately tried to grind herself on Kaden's face. She felt the legs suddenly tense, and an incoherent cry spilled out of her lover's mouth. Not wanting to give Jess a chance to come down from this climax, she suckled the erect little clit between her teeth and held on as she wiggled her head from side to side.

"Jesus Christ!!!" Jess screamed along with a litany of other profanities and confessions. Kaden exploded with her lover. There was no stopping her body's response when she heard the blonde's pleas. Jess gasped for air. Trying to calm her racing heart, she didn't realize the belt had been removed until she found herself straddling Kaden's lap, and a set of hands were massaging her arms. She laid her head on a strong shoulder, enjoying the feel of the naked body in front of her.

Basking in the warmth and energy that still consumed the room, a small smile played up on her lips at how incredible it felt to hold this woman. She drew tender and comforting circles upon Jess' back while leaning against the headboard and inhaled the smell of sex in the room. Soon she felt a pair of lips softly kiss her neck.

Jess couldn't speak. There was nothing she could say. This woman had taken her to heights she thought were only fabricated in stories. She wanted, no, she needed to touch her lover --- to make her feel at least half as wonderful as she did now. She kissed the hollow of Kaden's throat, moving across the clavicle, and felt the muscles quiver underneath. Her tongue emerged to flick at the flesh her lips just met, with just the right amount of pressure to cause the slightest but also satisfying moan to reach her ears. The blonde continued the titillating ministrations up the side of her neck, over the pulse point, and then just behind the ear. "You are amazing," she gently whispered.

Kaden shivered, feeling that warm breath tickling her ear. Instinctively, she grasped Jess' hips, drawing her closer. Her lips were captured as fingers threaded through her raven locks. Deepening the kiss, they thoroughly explored the inside of one another's mouth. Tongues danced and fenced, vying for passionate control as they sought to find a balance where this time neither of them was overpowering the other.

Jess cupped the author's breasts, reveling in the feel and firmness as her thumbs stroked the nipples that stood at attention. She broke from the kiss, and bending down, sealed her lips around the taut, pebbled peak. Nibbling, sucking and rimming one, she then lavished equal attention to the other. A free hand automatically slid down, fingers brushing through short black curls. She felt the legs open, inviting her to continue. Awed at how slick the folds were, she purred, "God you're so wet."

"That's what you do to me," Kaden softly responded. "I've come twice since we started." Kaden brought a hand down between their bodies, tenderly cupping Jess' center. She brushed the tip of her nose along the shell of an ear and said, "Come with me."

Jess bit her bottom lip in thought, pondering how wonderful it would be to climax together. Yes she was tender and rather sensitive after all of the intensity Kaden had administered earlier, but she also couldn't deny how amazing those digits felt inside. Nodding her consent, she kissed Kaden deeply as her own fingers slid into her lover. Recalling how wonderful Kaden made her feel, she was determined to show that she was an attentive and quick study.

Their hips rocked in unison against each other's hands. Kaden knew this release was going to happen very soon as Jess' muscles were already clamping down on her fingers. "More," Kaden requested of her lover, and she groaned when a third finger was added. Jess took advantage of the heel of her hand rubbing against the sensitive button as Kaden bore down on her fingers.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,414 Followers