Hidden Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

"It feels so good to be inside you and to feel you at the same time in me," Jess confessed in a sultry purr.

Kaden nipped at the sensitive flesh just below Jess' earlobe. "Harder," she begged as her hips moved faster. When Jess curled her fingers up, mirroring her lover's actions, Kaden called out, "Yes, that's it!", and had to consciously force herself to retain the gentle smooth movements of her own fingers. Their bodies swayed with the rhythm of their hands.

"Oh god, I'm going to come already," Jess softly announced.

"Almost there," Kaden responded. Her face scrunched with eyes tightly shut in concentration. She bore down hard one more time and they each moaned in response. The climax washed over them and they rode the waves as their bodies trembled against one another. Collapsing onto their sides, they somehow managed to get the covers over them as they gave themselves over to exhaustion.

******************

The strawberry-blonde felt the warm smooth body beneath her first as she slowly became conscious of her surroundings. Sea green eyes opened to skin up close to her face. The natural light filtering past the partially open curtain made her wonder what time it was. Jess didn't exactly want to get up. She was very much enjoying the nakedness and the tranquility of just being entwined right here. I wonder if she is awake. A soon as the thought passed, she felt and almost heard Kaden move an arm to the night stand to grab something. Suddenly she caught the wonderful scent of fresh caffeine in the air. Jess calmly lifted her head to find a beautiful smile greeting her. "Hey," she softly said, and was instantly caught in those mesmerizing blue-green orbs.

"Hey yourself," came the playful reply. Kaden took a drink of the hot liquid, and then offered the tall lidded cup to her lover.

Jess heartily drank a few swallows. "My god that's good," she commented. "Is that an almond latte?"

"Yep, and there's a caramel one over here too," she gestured towards the night stand. "I also got us a couple of breakfast bagel sandwiches. We can heat them up in the microwave if need be."

Jess felt the body shift beneath her, letting her fall between the raven haired woman's legs. The damp heat that touched her abdomen made her pulse quicken. She leaned down; nuzzling the soft skin and feeling the muscles slightly quiver beneath. "You did all this without me stirring? I must say I'm surprised I didn't wake up. What time is it?"

"A little after eight." Kaden enjoyed the sensation of those lips and nose, noticing as they worked their way on her breast closer to the nipple. She set the mug of caffeine down. "I have to be downstairs at ten."

They looked into each other's eyes, and Jess knew what she wanted to do with their time. She brushed across the steadily hardening nipple. Large hands reached out to cup her face, pulling her gently up to meet a set of lips as hungry as her own. Tongues swirled in heated passion. Jess moved so they could have their thighs pressed against each other's center. They felt the other's wetness as hips slowly moved upon hard muscles. Jess braced herself on strong shoulders as she gyrated, her body erupting like an uncontrollable wildfire. Hearing the moans which spilled from Kaden's mouth and watching her back arch as she ground harder made Jess delirious with want. Thumbs grazed her nipples, and she threw her head back in a passionate cry. She maneuvered a hand down between their bodies. Fingers slid between Kaden's folds. She watched the blue-green orbs grow darker as they looked at one another again.

Kaden let out a groan as she bit her bottom lip. Long digits found their goal and penetrated the strawberry blonde deeply. They fell in sync to the slow undulating rhythm of their hips on each other's hands, allowing their bodies to ride the waves of their passion. Kaden pulled her lover down for an unbridled kiss. They moaned into each other's mouths as both sets of fingers began to thrust just a little faster. Kaden arched once again, and breaking from the kiss she cried out her release.

Jess threw her head back, bearing down on the hand one more time as she followed her lover over the edge. She then collapsed on top of her, and felt Kaden roll them onto their side. Arms encircled her in a warm and protective embrace as a leg draped over her hip. She buried her face in the crook of Kaden's neck, inhaling the subtle sweetness of her skin.

********************

Jess sat on the bed with a towel wrapped around her body after having freshly showered, finishing her breakfast sandwich. With a giddy smile, she watched Kaden in a sport bra and pants, gather the other clothes she needed

"You sure are having a good time over there," Kaden commented as she checked herself in the full length mirror.

"I can't help it that I think you are so hot as Tempest and as yourself. It's like a two for one bonus for me." She popped the last of the sandwich in her mouth. "Thank you so much for the caffeine and food. The sandwich was divine, mmm." She watched the tall super hero saunter towards her and crouch down next to the bed. The smoldering azure blue and forest green eyes made her shiver. In one swift move, she was pulled to the edge of the mattress, jump starting her heart rate. Her legs draped on either side of the raven haired woman. Tentatively, she reached out to brush a thumb over the succulent lips. The digit was suddenly caught between sharp teeth. Jess' breath hitched when the teeth grazed the palm of her hand, and then tenderly bit the flesh at the base of her thumb. She could no longer keep her breathing calm when the towel was yanked off her body. Nipples began to harden from the exposure to the cooler air and the lust-filled gaze upon her flesh. Leather gloved hands softly brushed down her body, leaving a trail of goose bumps. Thumbs played with her sensitive rosy buds, and then were pinched between fingers making her cry out in pleasure. A hot wanton mouth swallowed a pebbled point. Her back arched from the contact, wanting Kaden to take more. She moaned again when the other nipple was given the same attention. A hand then quickly reached up behind her neck, pulling her in for a bruising kiss. When she was released for some air, she felt herself gently pushed back onto the mattress as Kaden's mouth peppered languid kisses down her torso.

Their eyes locked one more time before Kaden became lost at her center. Kaden teasingly suckled on one lip and then the other. Quickly removing the gloves, she parted the fleshy fold and inhaled. A strong wide tongue slowly licked at the wetness she found. She pushed her tongue in as far as it would go, darting in and out and impulsively she moaned. Large hands held onto the hips that threatened to jerk clear off the bed. The firm, flat tongue moved up, lazily lapping the sensitive bud.

Jess' hips undulated, attempting to grind herself against Kaden's talented mouth. Moans spilled out of her throat as she gripped the sheets with one hand and Kaden's ebony hair with the other. Her passion climbed higher and higher until she fell over the precipice with a long strangled cry.

Kaden's shuddering response to her lover's release was more intense than she had expected. She laid her face against the honey curls, delighting in the ripples that surged between them. Feeling the shorter woman attempting to get up, Kaden moved, and stood to her full height.

Jess had made the decision of what she wanted --- what she needed. She sat up, grabbing hold of Kaden's waist and pulling her closer. Unzipping the pants, she pulled them down with the underwear down past Kaden's knees. She inhaled her lover's state of arousal, and nuzzled the short soft black curls. Legs parted slightly in invitation. Jess happily licked the wetness along the inner thighs. Fingers parted swollen lips and her tongue made contact with the slick pearl of her desire. She feasted on Kaden's clit, moaning at how good her lover tasted.

A large hand took purchase at the back of her head, pulling her in, urging her to take more. Hips swayed against Jess' face in rhythm with the tongue. Kaden felt the hands planted firmly on her rear, preventing her from moving away --- as if she would want to. She looked down to find a pair of emerald green eyes smiling at her. The sight of Jess in such a position made her head swoon. She threw her head back when her clit was pulled in between a set of teeth. "God yes!" Kaden called out. "Suck me harder. Make me come." Suddenly her body went rigid as the climax ripped through her, and she grasped Jess' shoulder to prevent from falling over.

Jess smiled against the firm warm abdomen as she felt the shudders course through her lover. "God I don't think I can get enough of you," she commented softly. The strawberry blonde felt her body gently caressed with soft kisses. While they laid on the bed, she inhaled the familiar scent she adored of her lover that seemed to linger on Kaden's neck and chest. After some time amber eyebrows furrowed when the warm body and sweet scent vanished, but was soon replaced with something that smelled just like her lover. She snuggled into it and sighed contentedly as a blanket was pulled up over her body. Somewhere in the euphoric fog of her mind, she heard the whisper near her ear, "My performance is at two o'clock." Her lips were lightly brushed with a tender kiss.

Kaden looked down at the sleeping form and smiled. She checked the time and wished she could climb back in bed behind her. My god she is delicious. I've got to have her like that more often. She finished re-doing her pants, checked her outfit and hair in the mirror, grabbed the goggles, and quietly left.

********************

Sea green eyes fluttered open. Looking around, she found that she was alone. The flannel shirt clutched in her hands was the same one Kaden had worn last night. She brought it to her face and inhaled deeply, hugging it closely. The scent of Kaden's body invigorated her, and wrapped around her like a protective cloak. She couldn't think of how else to explain it, but she knew she loved it. Looking at the time, she remembered Kaden said the performance was at two. It was now a few minutes before noon. I have plenty of time to get some lunch. Searching the room for her clothing, she found them folded neatly with a red ribbon tying it all together. What the hell? She picked up the small card on top of her shirt. Thank you for using our laundry cleaning services. Your business is appreciated. She had my clothes cleaned? Well that was nice. At the bottom of the stack she found a short, eight by eleven, white cardboard box. Victoria's Secret was printed in pink lettering along on the top, and her name in black marker at the corner. Opening the package, she was surprised to find two new pairs of silk panties. One was a dark brick red and the other was hunter green. They were similar in style to the one that had been torn from her last night. She bit her bottom lip recalling the events and it made her nether region twitch. Mmm, last night and this morning were something else. I can't believe she has the strength to tear the material like that. God how exhilarating! Maybe I buy stock in Victoria's Secret. She laughed at herself. Absently, her fingertips brushed across the scar. Jess turned to look in the mirror. She traced the scarlet indentation from the temple to her mouth. It's like she doesn't see it. No, she does. She gave this side equal attention as she did the other. She just accepts it as part of who I am just like I accept her eyes. A joyous smile spread across her face. Giddy with delight, she donned the clothing and decided to reheat the latte that had been left for her.

**********************

"Morning Sandra," Jess called out from behind the counter. "How are you doing?" she asked as she keyed open the register.

"Ugh, it's Monday. I guess I'm fine." The twenty year old plopped herself onto a stool. "I've got a paper due tomorrow for my World Civilizations class, and I'm not finding enough material for the references."

"Did you check the library?"

"Of course --- spent the weekend there and read through every book they had." She sighed and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Guess I'll find some articles on the net." She noticed how chipper her boss seemed, and so her eyebrows furrowed in thought. "You seem to be in a particularly good mood. Did you get laid?"

"Sandra?!?!" Jess yelled in exasperation.

"What?! Someone's got to get laid around here, and it might as well be you. Besides, boys and girls don't pay attention to me."

"Well maybe you should expand your horizons from just the geeks and gamers."

"But I am a geek and gamer! It's what I like."

"Okay, I get it. Sorry, I don't know how to help you appeal to them."

"Ehh, it's alright. Maybe the right one just hasn't come along. So how was your weekend?" She suddenly stopped, remembering where Jess said she would be over the weekend. Excitement crossed the young woman's features, and she blurted out, "Wait, you went to that Con. How was it? Who'd you meet? Who did you sleep with?"

"Sandra!" Jess yelled with fists planted firmly at her hips.

"Yeah, yeah, just tell me."

The strawberry blonde couldn't stop smiling as she thought about it. I'll have to keep Kaden's identity as Tempest and author under wraps. "Well the Con was awesome. I got to meet Tempest."

"No way!!"

"Yep, and got her signature. Also got her to agree to come out to the Children's Hospital for a visit."

"That's so awesome! Was she nice about it? Or was she all hoyti-toyti like she's too good or feigns having any time?"

"No, she was really nice. Not much of a talker though. I also went out to dinner with someone I met up with at the Con."

"Yes!! I knew it!! Tell me! Tell me about this date and then go back to how awesome the Con was."

Jess laughed at how excited her employee and comrade was.

****************

Jess sighed as she watched the All-Stars Chopped Championship on the Food Network this evening. She had just polished off a toasted sandwich, not having realized how hungry she was until after getting home. In the activities of the day, she had forgotten to take time for lunch. Laying back against the couch her eyes began to slowly drift closed as her mind wandered to the past couple of days and a certain raven haired beauty.

The cell phone chimed and vibrated loudly against the coffee table, bringing Jess out of her light slumber. She momentarily had to re-orient herself as to where she was. Grabbing the mobile device, she looked at the screen. The time at the top showed it was 9:34pm. The bottom told her who was calling. She touched the screen to answer. "Hey," she softly said.

"Hey yourself," Kaden responded in a sultry tone. "Did I wake you?"

"No. Well I mean, yeah....sort of. I dozed off watching TV." She ran her fingers through disheveled blonde locks. "I didn't intend to sleep, but I guess my body had different plans."

"I should let you go then so you can rest."

"No! It's quite alright. I normally don't go to bed until midnight or so. Now that I've had this unexpected nap, I'll be awake longer. So what's up?"

"Would you like to go for that ride?"

The voice dripped with a seduction that made Jess' body shiver. She became giddy at the thought of being on the back of the Harley with the strong body in front of her. Smiling like a giddy teenager, she said, "Yes."

"I will gladly pick you up if I may have your address."

*******************

Within minutes Jess heard the roar of the Harley come to a stop out front. Checking her hair and light touch of make-up one more time in the mirror, she grabbed her brown leather bomber jacket, and headed out the door. Seeing the black clad figure on the bike made her heart thump louder. Black jeans, boots, and biker jacket all looked especially scrumptious on this woman. She watched as the full-face gloss black helmet was pulled off. Jess was captivated by that winning smile, and the blue-green eyes that came with it. "Hey," she casually said as she stepped up to the bike and rider. An arm circled around her waist, pulling her close for an unbridled passionate kiss. Tongues dueled and danced, neither one wanting to submit just yet. When they broke apart for some much needed air, Jess said, "Wow, can I expect that from now on?"

Kaden slowly leaned forward with a smirk, and gently pressed her lips to Jess' supple ones again. Mouths slightly parted, heartily welcoming her tongue to explore and caress. The kiss was soft and tender, blossoming, and full of desire. When they finally parted, Kaden asked, "Which one do you prefer?"

"Both, of course," responded Jess with a beaming smile.

Raven eyebrows wiggled mischievously. "Grab the helmet and hop on."

They rode into the night, down winding roads just outside of town. Jess loved the feel of the roaring motor between her legs, and the solid body she held onto. Grateful that she wore her jacket, she also found that she could stick her hands inside Kaden's pockets to keep them warm.

When the bike came to a halt inside a sand and gravel parking lot, and the kickstand was set in place, Jess prepared herself to hop off. Kaden quickly reached an arm behind, momentarily ceasing the blonde's actions. Helmets were taken off and gently placed on the ground. "Lock your legs around me," Kaden softly instructed. In two short movements, Jess suddenly found herself spun around to now be in front of the raven haired beauty with the bottom end of the gas tank under her backside. She watched as Kaden unzipped each of their jackets. They slid their hands around each other's bodies where it was so much warmer, bringing them closer. Jess looked around at her surroundings, and asked, "Is this the Katy Trail?"

"Mmm hmm."

"It looks so different."

"It's more peaceful without all of the dog walkers, cyclists, and joggers." Kaden commented as she looked up into the star lit sky. "It's also more beautiful."

Jess took the time to admire the brightness of the stars. "I take it you come out here often?"

"Yes, when I want to think." She leaned over, tenderly placing a kiss on the blonde's pulse point. "Do you heart it?" she whispered.

Jess closed her eyes to listen carefully. The sound was almost dull, yet steady. It reminded her of a washing machine. "Water? The river is nearby."

"Yes, this time of the night is when one can hear it from here."

"This is a beautifully romantic spot," Jess added while she gently pressed her lips to the hollow of Kaden's throat.

The gesture re-ignited a fire that Kaden felt earlier as she recalled their weekend together. A hand reached up to caress Jess' cheeks, gently drawing her in for an amorous kiss that left the younger woman desiring more. Kaden felt nimble fingers undo the top three buttons on her gray henley shirt. Teeth grazed the newly exposed flesh, making the taller woman tremble. She captured Jess' lips again, probing her tongue deeper while she untucked the blonde's shirt from the pants to feel the heated flesh.

Jess moaned into her lover's mouth when her body was drawn tight against Kaden. A stirring developed quickly between her legs. She remembered how wonderful it felt to have the author touch her so intimately, and now she wanted to experience that again. Taking Kaden's hand in her own, she led it down between their bodies to firmly press against her sex. She moved against the hand as she worked at the button and zipper of Kaden's jeans.

Kaden knew Jess' desires mirrored her own. Her mouth moved down to bestow kisses along Jess' jaw line, and then continued down her neck. She undid the buttons of Jess' shirt, and unclasped the bra. Releasing the supple round breasts, she proceeded to devour one as her free hand now worked on the jeans.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers