Hidden Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

Jess threw her head back in rapture at the sensation of Kaden's hot wet mouth nipping and sucking her nipple. Kaden then reached inside the pants, and through the wet folds. "God yes!" Jess declared vehemently.

"Mmm," Kaden softly moaned against the smooth warm flesh of Jess' breast upon feeling her lover's wetness.

The blonde's heart beat rapidly vibrating against Kaden's face. "Please," Jess announced through gritted teeth as she bore down on the hand between her legs, to push the fingers inside. She felt the taller woman slightly rise to allow Jess' fingers to penetrate her. Hips and hands moved in tandem to the rhythm of each other's bodies. Jess leaned back onto the gas tank as she held Kaden's head tightly to her bosom, her hand tightly gripping the raven locks. Fingers pumped inside one another --- coaxing and teasing. Clits ground against each other's palms, elevating the women in a frenzied climb of ecstasy. Lips were crushed in a bruising kiss as they drowned out the cries of their climax in each other's mouths. Without moving, they held one another, reveling in the waves of release coursing through them. Jess looked into the beautiful sky, silently whispering in her mind, I'm falling for you, and I don't know how to tell you.

Kaden carefully shifted, slowly extracting her hand from the confines of her lover's jeans. She slowly and lovingly brushed the tip of her nose across Jess' scarred cheek, and then followed it with a tender kiss on the lips. They silently straightened their clothing, dismounting the bike to stretch cramped legs. "Take a little walk with me, and I'll show you the moonlit waters." Kaden offered.

"That sounds wonderful," Jess remarked with a beaming grin. They started down the graveled trail. Kaden wrapped an arm around the shorter woman's shoulder while Jess encircled a solid waist. Around the bend, the sound of the river water grew a little louder.

"Over here," Kaden softly said, taking the smaller hand within her own and leading Jess off the trail just past a few pine trees and bushes. "Watch your step. It's harder to gauge where the rocks and tree roots are in the dark."

They reached a bench just a few feet away from a drop off, where they sat and gazed upon the shimmering river. It must have been a couple of hundred feet up, but it was so beautiful and peaceful. "Oh it's gorgeous," Jess whispered, not wanting to disrupt the tranquility surrounding them.

"Just like you," Kaden whispered back. She leaned down, lightly kissing the lips before her.

Reflexively, Jess' hands cupped the dark haired woman's face, drawing her in for a kiss that spoke volumes. Tongues swirled in a passionate dance. Jess couldn't stop the moan that escaped her throat. She pulled Kaden against her body as fingers sought the heat of the tall woman's bare skin. She could feel the goose bumps beneath her sensitive fingertips and it excited her that she could cause this reaction.

As the kiss ended, Kaden moved down to nibble just below an earlobe and rake her teeth against the sensitive flesh of the blonde's neck. Jess threw her head back inviting her lover to explore further. Her stomach clenched as her desire grew once again. Suddenly as her excitement rose, she blurted, "God I love you." Immediately realizing that she said it out loud, she abruptly pulled back, fingers covering her mouth in shock. "I'm sorry. I..."

Kaden gently took the hand at Jess' mouth, and tenderly kissed the palm. "It's okay," she gently commented.

Jess felt foolish none the less. "I just....I....shit," she sighed as she ran fingers through her shaggy locks. Emerald green eyes looked down at their interlocked hands, watching the thumb that gently caressed the back of her hand. She held her breath trying to muster up the courage to share her feelings and prayed that Kaden truly felt the same. "I've been falling for you hard for a while now," she carefully whispered. "There are so many things about you.....like your eyes. I love gazing into them. They tell me what's going on with you --- how you're feeling. I love how the color changes in them. I know it seems too soon...." Her rambling was gently halted by a set of fingers on her lips.

"I've fallen in love with you too, since our first dinner conversation. I've just been too chicken shit to say so."

"Yeah?" Jess asked with a mixture of surprise and relief.

Kaden nodded as she looked out onto the waters again. "From the day I started making deliveries at the shop, I could feel something drawing me towards you. It was easy to hide it behind my sunglasses but I couldn't deny it, though I tried. At first I figured the pull was just because it had been a long time since I'd been intimate with someone, but then when I stumbled upon you in tears that day, I just wanted to hold you and do anything to make it so you didn't hurt anymore." She turned and their eyes locked in a fiery gaze. Neither of them realized they were moving towards one another until their lips met in a kiss that spoke of love and promises.

"Didn't you mention that you lived on this side of town?"

"Mmm hmm," Kaden responded as she nibbled Jess' jaw line.

"Could we go to your place, then?" Jess inquired as she slid her hands under the author's shirt and across her torso.

"Yes," Kaden answered, inhaling sharply. "I'll need to make a quick stop first on the way."

*************************

Jess pulled out a bottle of cranberry-apple juice from the large cooler at the gas station. Moving further along the aisle of the large glass door coolers, she found the carton of half and half Kaden asked her to grab for their morning coffee. She smiled at the thought of waking up to the tall beauty again. From the corner of her eye, she noticed a disheveled young man, fidgeting in front of the chips. One hand was in his jacket pocket, and it was obvious he didn't know what to do with the other hand that continued to pick up a bag of potato chips and then set it back down. Seems he couldn't decide on taking the bag or shoving his hand in his other pocket. Something doesn't feel right. She thought to herself as she walked up to the register.

Kaden stepped out of the restroom and proceeded down the short hall. With her tall stature, she was able to see Jess standing in line from above the food shelves. She saw a young man stand behind her lover, and suddenly the fine hairs on the back of her neck prickled. Not moving, she quickly took in the surroundings. The older gentleman wearing a suit finished purchasing his cigarettes and walked out. Jess was the next person in line. There was a shady looking character standing near the front door, pretending to be interested in the stack of newspapers there but he kept glancing over at the man behind Jess. Kaden quietly moved down the back aisle along the wall so she could circle around and not be in sight of the character by the door. Seeing the other man shift uneasily from foot to foot as he waited behind Jess made her very uneasy.

Jess knew something just wasn't right as she set down her items on the counter. The amount of nervousness emanating from the character behind her came out in waves. She took a deep silent breath as she prepared herself for what may happen. Suddenly an arm quickly came around her neck pulling her tightly against him. His other hand held a gun that he first pointed at the elderly male clerk and then at her head. "Just give me all the cash from the drawer and safe," he demanded. "Try to push the panic button and I'll blow your hand off." His breath smelled of cheap stale beer. Jess calculated how best to handle this situation without her or the clerk getting hurt.

The elderly employee desperately tried to get the money in a bag, but he kept fumbling out of fear.

"Hurry it up!" the man shouted.

"You don't have to do this," Jess carefully said.

"Shut up."

"Why not just walk away while you still have the chance?" she asked.

"Johnny come on! What is taking so long?" the one by the door said. "Someone just pulled up to a pump. Let's go already."

Johnny looked at the clerk sternly. "What about the safe money?" he asked.

"I...I...can't get in it. I don't have the code."

Out of the corner of her eye, Jess caught Kaden in the process of sneaking up behind the character by the door. She knew then what action to take.

"Oh yes you do," he answered. Suddenly a set of hands clasped over his holding the gun, jerking it towards the floor. Reflexively he pulled the trigger, shooting a hole into the counter. He didn't understand how he was hurled over a shoulder and landed on the floor to stare up at the ceiling lights, and then everything abruptly went black for him.

Kaden swung her leg, kneeing the other guy in the ribs before she gripped him by the hair and had his face meet the tiled floor, rendering him unconscious. She sprinted up to Jess. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Just peachy," she answered with lopsided grin. They both looked at the clerk, who was practically hyperventilating.

"Do you mind if I pay for this now?" Jess inquired sarcastically towards the clerk as they all heard the sounds of sirens pulling up front.

***********************

"Would you like something to drink?" Kaden asked over her shoulder as she walked into her dimly lit kitchen. She placed their purchased items of juice and creamer in the fridge, and then grabbing a tall glass she poured water into it and returned to the living room. The shorter blonde was nowhere in sight. Briefly smirking, the tall woman kicked off her boots and silently padded down the short hall, past the open bathroom door, her study, and into the bedroom where she found Jess. The already naked blonde was in the process of pulling on the royal blue button shirt Kaden had tossed onto the cedar chest that morning. Blue-green eyes scaled her lover's tempting body from head to toe. "That shirt isn't fresh. I had been wearing it since early yesterday."

"It smells like you. That's all that matters at this moment." Jess ran her hands through shaggy blonde locks, and stretched, giving her lover a wonderful view of tantalizing flesh in the open shirt.

Kaden set the glass down on the night stand. She wondered if Jess was shaken up by the incident at the gas station even though she proved to handle herself very well. She watched her lover close the space between them.

Sea green eyes silently conveyed a deep seated need. Deft fingers reached out, popping the button of the black jeans and lowering the zipper. "Would you just hold me?" She proceeded to hook her thumbs inside the waistband of the underwear and pushed both them and the pants down. "I want --- I need to feel all of you on me."

"Sure," Kaden readily responded as she pulled her shirt up and over her head, tossing it to the floor. She watched Jess turn the comforter down and climb in. When the author was ready to join her, she noticed the silent invitation to settle herself between the blonde's legs. Kaden heartily accepted, sliding hands inside the open shirt and laying down. She could feel Jess' soft amber curls press against her abdomen. She looked into sea green eyes, feeling smaller fingers brush through her ebony black hair. "What else can I do for you?" she softly asked.

Jess returned a small smile. "You're doing everything already." She caressed the high cheek bones, and brushed a thumb softly over the full lips. "It was a little weird tonight --- having to use my years of training on someone after so long. I'll be fine --- I just need some time to process and to be near you."

"I'm right here, and I plan on staying here."

"Thank you," Jess responded, and then brought her lover in for a small kiss on the lips. They settled in to sleep with Kaden's head on her chest, and Jess' arms wrapped tightly around strong shoulders. A contented sigh left her lips as she brought one leg up over Kaden's hip to rest on the back of the taller woman's thigh.

*******************

The wind blew, rustling the autumn leaves that swirled up and around. The lone figure crouched behind a bush silently watching between the branches and foliage the events unfold before her.

The side door of the black unmarked van opened. Individuals wearing ski masks lead their bound and blindfolded captives --- a man, woman, and two children ---- to the small unlit hunting cabin.

Tempest assessed there were only three kidnappers altogether including the driver. As the wind blew again, she reached out and began to gather it within herself. Without a sound she landed on top of the van. Using her projective hand, she shot out the force of air knocking down two of the kidnappers posted on either side of the family. In the blink of an eye, she rendered the two unconscious. Spinning around, she drove a side kick to the third kidnapper who came at her. As the family silently stood wondering what was happening, she began to untie the rope of who she thought was the father.

Suddenly out of the cabin came several more men with firearms. The familiar sound of metal rang through the air as she unsheathed her sword in a flash. She pushed each of the hostages onto the ground for their safety. In a series of swings and arcs she deflected the array of bullets, and began to advance on them. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a black shadow between the trees. Her sword plunged into two bodies. The fight ensued until.... Pfft! A tranquilizer dart sunk into her neck. Quickly yanking it out, it still wasn't fast enough as the venom started coursing through her. Her vision now blurred and her body becoming paralyzed, she helplessly watched a black shadowed figure fight off the remaining thugs before passing out.

Tempest awoke not understanding where she was. The dimly lit room spun. Momentarily closing her eyes, she realized all too soon that she could not move. Lifting her head was agonizing, but she could see that she wasn't restrained. She was merely lying on a bed in her clothes, minus her boots. From the doorway entered a figure dressed in a shinobi shozoko outfit commonly used by ninjas. Even in the dimness of the room, the emerald green eyes were a striking contrast to the black hooded cowl. She saw the figure hold up a pill and a glass of water. "Who are you?" her voice rasped.

"I hope a friend," the somewhat muffled voice responded.

Tempest distinguished it was a feminine voice. Surprised, she commented, "So you are a Kunoichi ninja?"

The figure nodded.

"Why am I here?"

"I couldn't just leave you out there. The narcotic in your system is what paralyzed you. It should begin to dissipate and you'll be fine by tomorrow. This pill is to help flush it out of your system."

Tempest's eyes narrowed skeptically, and then she realized that her goggles had not been removed from her face. "The family...."

"Is safe and have been brought to the embassy. They are a royal family from Spain and were going to be ransomed, but they are fine."

"Do you know who I am?"

"You are Tempest. I have watched you for months now. Seems you handle yourself rather well and so I never interfered. I have not pried into your identity, out of respect, just as you do not know me." The female ninja approached very closely, slid her arms under Tempest's shoulders and hoisted her up against the headboard in order to drink.

'She is rather strong to be able to move me.' Tempest thought to herself.

The figure placed the pill in her mouth and then brought the glass of water to her lips.

"This requires me to trust you," Tempest commented before sipping the water.

"Yes it does. But if I wanted to kill you, why would I bring you to my sanctuary and nurse you back to health?"

"Perhaps you intend to use torture."

"That is not my style." The figure silently left the room leaving Tempest to contemplate the situation at hand. She dozed off a couple of times from exhaustion as her body fought to heal.

The figure later returned to the bedroom to check on her charge. Now wearing cotton pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, she sat at the edge of the bed with the tenugui head piece still in place covering her face.

There was something about this woman that made Tempest feel comfortable --- like she's known her forever. In the silence, she knew each of them wanted to know who the other was. "Who are you?" she finally asked again.

The captivating green eyes stared at her, debating on what to do.

"I...I...am willing to show you," Tempest finally said in the hopes that the woman would also reveal herself.

"I have no name except my given," she responded as she slowly reached up and removed the head piece. Shaggy blonde locks fell about her shoulders and face as she bowed her head, still unsure. "My face is scarred," she softly announced.

"Please," Tempest softly requested. Her heart stopped when she witnessed the youthful cherubic face turn up. A jagged scar ran down the left side from temple to jaw, but regardless, the face was beautiful.

"My name is Corinne Jennings, but I prefer CJ."

Tempest's mind raced ---- the face, the name --- she couldn't recall, but there was a familiarity. Somewhere she knew she should know this person. With a deep breath, she said, "Go ahead, remove the goggles; and please release my hair." She felt the hands work on the raven locks first. The fingers were gentle and soothing as they brushed the strands once it was loosened. The eyewear was then carefully removed.

CJ was captivated by the glowing eyes. As she peered deeper into them, she could see the stormy colors which actively swirled within the orbs. Shades of blue, gray and white moved like clouds in the sky. She couldn't help but smile as she finally got to see the infamous hero up close.

"My name is Wynter Goodknight. It's nice to meet you CJ. Thank you... for helping..." Suddenly a flash of memory hit Tempest. {She was fighting off the gang of a very territorial drug lord who had taken to using rape on both men and women for their initiations. In the haze of a fight with a couple of loyal members, a young teenage girl with long strawberry blonde hair was spotted running. One of the men pulled away and roughly grabbed her by the hair, deciding to kill her on the spot so there wouldn't be witnesses. Tempest administered a roundhouse kick to the thug in front of her, knocking him unconscious. With sword in hand, she flipped into the air, landing next to the perpetrator with the girl. In one swift move, she sliced his throat, and his body fell to the floor. She looked at the girl crouching against the crates, holding her face. There was blood running down her hand and neck. Then the girl's eyes widened, "Behind you," she screamed. Tempest turned with sword out, impaling the next thug. The sound of sirens suddenly burst into the area. She looked at the girl one more time, and asked, "Are you okay?" The young blonde nodded. "Thank you for the heads up," Tempest said before she disappeared into the night.}

The stormy eyes looked at CJ with recognition. "The warehouse in 2001...."

"You saved me from becoming a victim to the human drug trafficking of Cortez." CJ finished.

"Your face was injured that day ---- eleven years ago."

"In my struggle to get free, he managed to get me with his knife before you stepped in."

"I wish I had been a second sooner," Tempest sadly commented, blaming herself for the young woman's scarring.

"I'm alive, and was granted the opportunity to find you now. I spent three years searching for you when I returned from my studies in Tokyo. I have watched you work these past few months and stayed in the shadows."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers