Hidden Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

"Why?" Tempest inquired.

"I wasn't needed. I waited silently until one day I would be needed. I owe you my life."

Tempest's eyes closed. She tried to shake off the groggy feeling. She hated not being able to move.

"Sleep for now," CJ cooed. "I will be happy to talk some more when you are better."

*********************

A small hand reached out to find the space next to her empty. Sea green eyes slowly opened. Moonlight filtered through the darkened room from the partially open curtains. Getting up, she shed the shirt she had put on previously and silently padded into the next room searching for her lover. Two lamps were lit on either side of the artist's spacious drafting table. She could see the raven haired woman lean back in the leather office chair, tossing the capped marker into the rectangular plastic case next to her. "Hey," Jess softly called out.

Kaden turned around, a bright smile gracing her features as her naked lover approached. "Hey yourself," she responded.

"The bed was cold, so I got up wondering where you were," she commented standing next to her. Kaden reached up, taking her by the hips and pulled Jess onto her lap. The blonde snuggled within the warm embrace into Kaden's neck. "Mmm, I love your scent, she commented as she bestowed tender kisses. "You're working on your series. Did you get an inspiration?"

"Yes," Kaden answered while nuzzling the strawberry-blonde locks. "You were my inspiration." They exchanged a loving kiss that began to ignite.

When they broke apart, Jess asked, "May I see your work?"

Kaden nodded. "I hope you like it." She watched her lover glance through each of the sketches as her lips moved silently to the written words.

"Wow, Tempest is going to have a sidekick?" she inquired softly, not really needing the question to be answered. Looking at the next few frames, green eyes widened. "Umm...is she supposed to look like me?"

"She is you," the woman firmly answered. Jess' amber eyebrows furrowed as she looked into the author's blue-green orbs. "Does...it offend you?" Kaden asked not understanding the look on her lover's face.

"No! I'm just......oh I can't think of the words.....hmm." She looked back at the new character. "I'm flabbergasted and honored that you would want to do this."

"I didn't plan it --- it just happened," Kaden softly commented. "My mind just didn't let me sleep for long. I kept recalling the way you handled yourself at the gas station. It was so ....so....I can't even begin to explain it. I never knew anyone could be so sexy in a fight. And so I just started drawing and piecing together a dialogue."

"Did you really just confess that I'm sexy in a fight?" she inquired with a humorous grin, her eyes twinkling in the light.

"Hell yes."

Jess' grin widened. Nibbling her bottom lip in thought, she tenderly caressed a sculptured cheek. "Hmm, why don't you show me just how hot this idea makes you?" Her lips were suddenly captured in a searing kiss that left her head spinning. She did not realize she had been hoisted up and carried back to the bedroom until she was lightly tossed onto the mattress. Mesmerized at watching Kaden strip out of the boxers and t-shirt, she felt her skin flush with the anticipation.

The raven haired woman slowly crawled towards her inspiration, on hands and knees. Her gaze never wavered from Jess' eyes as she approached like a panther ready to devour its prey. Large hands parted her lover's thighs wide, bringing the knees up. Kaden kneeled up against the back of the blonde's thighs. Leaning over, she reached out to turn on the lamp on the night stand. "I want to see all of you when I make you come," she whispered as she dipped down to brush the tip of her nose along Jess' sensitive neck.

Jess let out a small moan. Her hands began exploring the body that hovered above. Abruptly her wrists were swiftly halted by a strong hand which brought them together and above her head. The position left Jess completely open and vulnerable, and reminded her of their first night in the hotel. Nipples hardened as she let out a few shuddering nervous breaths. She made an attempt to free her hands but Kaden's grip was strong.

Kaden's free hand tenderly stroked the length of her body, making the skin prickle and the flesh tremble.

Jess then saw blue-green orbs darken right before her left nipple was seized. "Oh god," she called out.

The large hand slid down her lover's muscular abs and through her wet folds. She felt Jess' hips push up seeking more of the touch. She moved across the chest to the neglected nipple and admonished it with the same treatment as the first. Teeth grazed across the flesh, nipping and suckling. The sounds Jess made fueled her passion to take her long and hard.

"Please," the short blonde pleaded.

"Please what," Kaden softly echoed against her skin. She felt the hips thrusting upward, desiring the fingers to bury themselves deeply.

"Fuck me," Jess answered struggling against her restrictions.

"As you wish," Kaden replied as three fingers dove into Jess' center.

"Yes!"

Kaden let go of the wrists, shifted her body for better leverage, and began the long, smooth and firm thrusts. The pad of her thumb circled the bundle of nerves.

Jess pulled her down for a bruising kiss. Tongues dueled for dominance. Blunt nails scratched their way up Kaden's spine. Her hips kept rhythm with Kaden's hand. Within a few more thrusts, she broke from the kiss, screaming her release.

The raven haired woman didn't give her lover a chance to come from off her high as she worked her way down the body. She pushed her tongue through the wetness seeking the erect little nub. She felt the body below her shudder with delight. Her fingers resumed sliding in and out at the same pace as the flicking of her tongue. Jess' muscles began to contract around her digits, alerting her that she was near. When she suckled Jess' clit firmly between her teeth, it sent the young woman over the edge. She licked away every drop of Jess' passion while her fingers slowly moved, building the crescendo for another release.

Jess thought she would go mad from the onslaught on her senses. After another mind shattering release, she clawed at Kaden's shoulders in an effort to bring her lover up so that she can get a reprieve. She gasped for air, her heart raced and her body shuddered.

Kaden kissed her way up the succulent body that she enjoyed feasting on. Perching her head on a shoulder, she sighed contentedly. Eyes widened in surprise when Kaden suddenly found herself on her back. Wild emerald green eyes bore into her with a promise of unrelenting pleasure. Large hands slid up the thighs and over Jess' hips now straddling her waist. She continued the trek up to the heaving chest, hands splaying across the beautiful full breasts. Palms pressed against the pebbled nipples, and she watched the blonde arch into her.

Jess grabbed the hands that were sweetly torturing her again, and slammed them back onto the mattress. Holding them in place, she adamantly stated, "My turn." She captured the lips that had turned up into a laughing smile. Their tongues swirled and caressed losing themselves in the cavern of one another's mouths. The taste of herself in her lover's mouth made the blonde let out an exquisite moan. Jess raked her fingernails up the inside of Kaden's arms and she could feel the hips press up into her, desiring more. Fingers lightly tugged and twisted hardening nipples. She pulled back from the kiss, knowing where she wanted to be. There was no denying that she needed to feel and taste her lover come in her mouth. The mere thought of it made her head swoon and her own wetness accumulate. Moving down the body, administering kisses and little licks, she settled between the open legs and inhaled. "God I love your scent," she headily stated, thinking that she never wanted to smell anything else ever again.

Kaden smiled, looking down the length of her body, as she waited for the woman she loved to bring her to ecstasy. The wait wasn't long when she felt Jess' mouth nibble and tug on her engorged lips. Her eyes rolled back as a wet tongue emerged, licking her opening and then pushing the muscle deep inside.

Jess was in a euphoric haze with the hot wetness around her mouth and chin. She moaned at how good Kaden tasted. Not being able to contain herself any longer, she closed her lips around her goal. She suckled the slick pearl and moaned happily as Kaden's hips started to rock against her face.

"God yes," Kaden declared as she gripped the sheets within tight knuckles. The crescendo of her release climbed quickly and she soon crashed into the waves of her climax uttering her lover's name. Panting, she wasn't given a moment to come down when she felt fingers slip inside, filling her completely. Her hips rocked again, matching the rhythm of Jess' thrusts. The moment her sensitive bud was pulled between a set of teeth, her world became nothing but that expert tongue firmly flicking her pearl and those fingers pumping hard. Her head was buzzing. Intense heat emanated and radiated from every part of her body, and then she exploded, screaming incoherently.

Jess held still inside this beautiful amazing woman she adored, and laid her head on a thigh. She watched and felt the tremors rush through Kaden's body, and it made her grin from ear to ear. Long fingers tenderly brushed through her strawberry-blonde locks, as if silently asking her to come up. She reluctantly left her favorite place, gently removing her fingers. As she climbed up the firm body, she licked her fingers clean, enjoying every last bit. She looked down into the blue-green orbs with a huge grin.

"I love you," Kaden admonished with a smile.

"Mmm, I love you too," Jess responded, and then kissed her to show just how much.

******************

Jess rubbed again at her tired eyes. She had spent the last two hours pouring over the last board meeting's agenda items. Somehow, after the board shot down her ideas to help boost the children's spirits, they suddenly had a change of heart claiming that additional funding was received and now she could follow through with her proposals. She had reviewed the meeting minutes to recall the various proposals that were discussed by her and Dr. Coulter. Up until now, the veteran doctor and his small band of fellows were the only ones who were behind Jess' ideas.

Something about this sudden change of heart with the board nagged at the back of her mind. She grabbed the funding file from the drawer and perused the list of donations made this month. Curiosity got the better of her, wanting to know how much was donated by what agency or non-profit organization. A few pages into the file, and she found it. An additional fifteen thousand had been donated by the Wolf Foundation. Wolf Foundation? Who are they? Jess silently questioned. Returning to the drawer, she located the file listing all of the hospital's donors. She didn't quite understand, but there was something that plagued the back of her mind. The young blonde thought perhaps knowing of the donor and what they stood for in regards to the hospital, that it might help her in future proposals for changes in how the children were cared for. After finding the foundation name listed and when they began donating, she retrieved the first year's folder. She almost dropped the file when she saw the name listed. K.J. Wolf. "Oh my god," she whispered under her breath.

"Hey Jess, everything okay?" the head nurse for pediatrics questioned when she walked into the office.

"Yeah, sure. I was just trying to find out a little more about who donated the extra money this month and why." She set the folders down on the desk that her and Cindy shared from time to time.

"Oh you mean the Wolf Foundation? Wasn't that wonderful of them?" The older woman commented as she took a seat at the corner of the desk top. Sometimes I wish I could have met the infamous Kenneth James Wolf."

Surprised sea green eyes looked at her. "Kenneth James?"

"Why yes, he started as a donor back in 98. Unfortunately he passed from a heart attack the year before I started here. When was that? Oh yes that was in 2004."

"So who took over afterwards?" Jess nervously inquired, holding her breath at what the answer might be.

"His only daughter has been handling it ever since. She's very secretive though. I think only three of the board members have ever seen her. It's clever that she happens to have the same initials as her late father, so the checks and paperwork are just signed K.J. Wolf. Hmm, I wonder if anyone knows her first name."

Jess was excitedly shocked and giddy over this information. Placing all of the files back where they belonged, she wondered if Kaden would be upset if she now knew another secret of hers.

"Oh my goodness, where is my head?!" Cindy declared. "I originally came in here to tell you that there is someone here to see you. She's dressed in an odd costume, waiting in the lobby."

Jess smiled brightly, and with a quick, "Thanks," she sprinted out.

********************

Tongues danced lovingly without hurry as lips caressed one another. Hands slowly moved along dips and curves. As the kiss ended, a blonde crown snuggled against a warm naked chest. "Mmm, I love you," Jess softly stated.

"I love you too."

"It was so wonderful to have Tempest visiting the kids today. How did you feel about it?"

Kaden wrapped her arms around the younger woman, holding her closer. "I had a great time. Wish I had thought about that years ago. I guess I thought being a donor was the best I could do." Long fingers gently caressed Jess' back causing a pleasant shiver. "Thanks for showing me different."

The smaller woman propped herself up on one arm and peered into the beautiful blue-green orbs she adored. "You're not mad that I found out about the Wolf Foundation, are you?"

Kaden shook her head. "As long as you're not mad that it didn't occur to me to say something before."

"You're amazing, you know that?"

Kaden smiled and pulled the blonde down against her chest. "Let's get some sleep. I feel my creativity brewing and I believe another development for Tempest may come out in my dreams."

"I can hardly wait to find out what it's going to be," Jess commented as she happily drifted off.

**************

The dark figure easily hid within the shadows. Emerald green eyes carefully watched the small band of robbers in the dead end of the alley make a futile attempt at fighting off their attacker. A swift kick to the first one's leg resulted in the snap to his knee cap. An elbow between his eyes knocked him unconscious. The second and third pointed their guns ready to shoot. Bam! Bam! The gunfire went off just as Tempest crouched down. With her hand flat on the asphalt, she drew up the earth's energy. Kablam!! The wave of energy knocked them to the ground. Tempest looked around for the last one. She found him lying in a heap, a couple of hundred feet away, unconscious. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied the shadow. With a smirk, she called out, "I know you're here."

After a few moments the black garbed figure stepped out from a doorway. Brilliant emerald eyes shone from the tenugui which covered the face. Tempest shook her head. "You don't need to follow me," she casually stated.

The deep forest green eyes silently looked over at the last robber and then back at Tempest. The tall superhero responded, "I would have gotten to him. I don't need your help." The Kunoichi figure took a few steps towards the downed man, turned him over, and grasped the items still clutched in his hand. Holding the two pieces in an open palm, Tempest's breath hitched upon seeing them. "That's the same style dart that I had been poisoned with weeks ago.

The shorter figure nodded. "Seems an adversary is supplying these to criminals everywhere," she commented. "Let me help, or I will continue to follow you and stay in the shadows."

Tempest chewed over the information. With a sigh, she jerked her head for the shorter woman to follow. They leapt onto the black Harley Davidson and right before they sped off, Tempest said, "I'm not big into changes."

"You'll get used to it," came the reply.

The End

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers