Hidden Behind Her Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over her shoulder and purred, "Yes, right there."

I rubbed around her clit with my fingers until she pushed my hand lower, forcing my fingers to slide between her flowery folds. She continued to guide my fingers up and down, from her slit to her clit. Her hips never stopped moving, and she continued to moan. It wasn't long before her head began swaying left and right.

"Close" Was the only word she said as her hips began thrusting into our joined hands. Her hand was pressing my fingers to her clit so firmly, I was afraid I'd hurt her, but I trusted her to know.

I was in awe as her moans got louder and more urgent, and her head began flailing side to side more violently, her hips bucking. Finally, her head flew back and she pulled my hand from her convulsing pussy. I stayed where I was and felt her body continue to convulse. I was sure I could feel every tremor.

When she calmed down, she turned around and put her arms around my neck again. After giving me a passionate kiss, she looked into my eyes and cooed in the most sexy voice I'd ever heard, "Next time we're in here together, you can sit on the ledge and watch me do that to myself. Would you like that?"

"Sure. I'd love that." I said honestly.

"Have you ever watched a girl get herself off like that?"

"No" I answered honestly again, still enjoying the feeling of her wet breasts on my chest.

"I have. It's a very erotic thing to watch. But now, before it's your turn, there are still parts of me you haven't washed yet. And she turned around again. "Don't be shy. Make sure you get all the cracks and crevasses."

I started at her feet and went up each leg, but when I finally lathered up my hand and ran my fingers along the crack of her ass, she wiggled it and giggled. So I got bolder and pressed my fingers deeper until they were running up and down across her anus. Again, she wiggled her ass, but this time, she looked over her shoulder and purred, "Ummmmm that feels really nice."

After she rinsed, she traded places with me and had me face away from her. When I was in the same position she'd been in, she began washing me. After finishing my upper body, she bent down and washed my legs. She spent a lot of time on my ass, teasing my anus with her fingers. Finally, she moved up and hugged me, reaching around me with both hands. She used one soapy hand on my throbbing cock and the other on my balls.

She started purring in my ear things like, "ummm, I can't wait to feel your wonderful cock inside my pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck my pussy, Jake? Do you want to shoot your hot cum in my pussy?"

That did it. My knees grew wobbly so I gripped the pipe harder. She must have sensed it, because she began saying in a sexy voice, "That's it, lover. Shoot your hot cum all over the wall and think of shooting it inside me."

When I grunted and started cumming, she hugged me tightly and kept stoking my cock. I don't know how she knew, but as my orgasm began to subside, she loosened her grip a little but kept stroking me until she had milked the last drop of cum from my cock.

Without releasing me, she laid her cheek against my back and hugged me tightly. "I could use a drink, how about you?"

* * *

Tina sent me off to the den with a couple of towels, "When you're naked, always sit on a towel."

That made sense to me. When I spread out the towels and sat on the sofa, I could see her in the kitchen. My God, she was sexy. I was also impressed that she'd been paying attention when I'd poured my drink, so she knew how I liked it. Of course, we hadn't drank half our previous drinks, but they were watered down by the time we got out of the shower, so she poured them out and made fresh ones.

"That was a wonderful shower." Tina said as she sat beside me on the sofa and snuggled against me. "Is it warm enough in here for you?"

"I'm okay, thanks. This place is very nice. Is it yours?"

"It actually belongs to my brother, but he and his wife got a divorce last year, so he didn't want to live here anymore—bad for him, great for me. There's a pool and a hot tub out back. A service takes care of the pool, but I haven't figured out the chemicals in the hot tub yet, so I haven't used it. Do you know anything about hot tubs?"

I was surprised she didn't have a line of guys volunteering to help her with it. "No" I answered honestly, "But I'll stop by a pool and spa place and get up to speed on it if you want me to give it a try."

"That would be great. I'll get you a key to the gate before you leave."

Wow! I couldn't believe she was already offering to give me a key—okay, not to the house, but still. I sat our drinks on the coffee table and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately.

During that kiss, she pulled one of my hands up to her breast and pressed it there. "ummm, that feels nice. I love the feel of your hands on me."

I chuckled, "Then I guess I'll just have to take one for the team."

"Awwww that is very sweet of you."

After handing her drink to her again, and taking a sip of mine, I put my hand back on her breast and gently kneaded it. She said, "Ummm, that does feel nice, but will you do me a favor now?"

"Anything."

"Stand up." When I was standing and facing her, she handed me my drink and then put her fingers under my semi flaccid cock and raised it for inspection. "I like your cock, Jake. He and I are going to become great friends."

I chuckled, "I'm sure he likes you too."

Tina leaned forward and put her lips over the head, and then she slid to the floor. She slowly sucked me into her mouth until my growing cock was completely out of sight. With her lips now against my pubic bone, she looked up at me without moving. Our eyes were locked. I could see her nostrils flare when she breathed but she didn't move.

I could feel my cock growing inside her mouth. I didn't know how long she would be able to stay embedded. Her eyes grew wider, and she moved her hands to the back of my thighs to assist her in holding her position.

I couldn't believe what she was doing. I'm in no way large, perhaps an inch or two above average, with what I assume is average girth for my length, but still. I just kept growing inside her mouth. When I felt the head of my cock pressing against the back of her throat, her body convulsed as if she were gagging, but still she didn't withdraw.

The pressure on the head of my cock was starting to get painful. And then something gave, and the pressure was relieved. I felt my cock slide past the barrier and down her throat. For some reason, the thought of that struck me funny, "down her throat", as if it went all the way down. An inch or two into her throat would be much more accurate.

But still, the idea of it was thrilling, and staring down into her eyes, her nostrils flaring, was intoxicating. And then she surprised me yet again. I felt her tongue on my balls. I have no idea how she was managing that, but I found the mere idea of it so erotic and exciting, I was afraid I might cum at any moment.

I didn't bother telling Tina of my fear because I sensed that she knew it. I suspected that was her goal all along. She was giving me something I'd never had, something special, something very special.

Another two minutes of her throat muscles contracting around my cock and her tongue lapping at my balls was all it took. My thigh muscles tensed. She felt it and gripped them even tighter, firmly holding herself in place. When I began to cum, she winked at me.

She never moved. She held her position until long after my cock had shrunk back to its flaccid size. When she finally let my now soft cock slip from between her lips, I helped her to her feet. She showed me that naughty grin of hers and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"That was absolutely the most incredible thing I have ever seen—experienced. How did you learn to do that?"

She raised an eyebrow as if questioning whether I really wanted to know. I didn't look away, but just waited. Finally she said, "I had a long term fuck buddy who liked it more than a standard blowjob, so I learned, and I practiced . . . a lot. He wasn't quite as long as you, but a bit thicker. Anything else you want to know?"

* * *

While kissing Tina, I moved my hand to her crotch, but she stopped me. She purred in ear, "It's not your fingers I want right now."

I thought I knew what she wanted, so I urged her to lie down, but she shook her head, "In the bed" she said in almost a whisper. So I stood up and scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

When she was lying on her back on the king size bed with her knees spread, I had to hesitate for a second to take in the view before continuing. I'd only seen a handful of pussies in person, but I'd seen hundreds on the internet. Some are beautiful, but most are not. Tina's was beautiful. It was totally devoid of hair, and her lips were very small and bright pink.

I knelt on the bed and slid forward until my arms were under her raised thighs. I began kissing the inside of them. They were toned, her flesh stretched tightly over them.

Evidently, Tina was growing impatient, "Jake, enough, eat me now."

I was nervous that I wouldn't be any good at going down on her. After all, I'd only gone down on three girls in my life, and none of them had filled out a report card. None of them had provided any feedback at all other than moans and body reactions. Their reactions did make me think I was doing something right though.

I began by lightly running my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. I stopped before touching her obvious clit. I repeated that several times, and on the third time, I slithered my tongue between her folds and licked up and down the inside of her lips.

After a few minutes, I sucked one of her smallish lips between mine and teased it with my tongue. And then I released it and moved to the other and repeated that.

Next, I ran my tongue in circles around and over her clit. "Yes, keep doing that." Tina instructed.

Her words gave me confidence. I understood then that Tina, unlike any of my previous girlfriends, would actually provide me with feedback and instructions.

And sure enough, I didn't have to wait long for that, "Suck on it now." And when I did, she moaned, but instructed me, "Easy, go easy at first. I'll tell you when to do it harder."

After a while, she continued her verbal encouragement, "Ummm yes, that feels wonderful. Now, use your fingers to spread me open and then lick me there." When I did, she moaned again, "Yes, baby, just like that. Now just go from there to my clit and back there."

"Suck on my clit a little harder now. Suck it into your mouth and tease it with your tongue. God yes, that's perfect. You're doing sooooo good baby, yes, just like that."

I know my body tensed up when she next said, "Ummmmm yes, now lift me some and lick my ass."

Wow! I'd never done that before, but I remembered the shower and how she moaned when my fingers had touched her anus. So I did as she instructed. I lifted her hips enough to expose her puckered hole. The instant my tongue touched it, she moaned louder than she had to that point, "Ummmmm, yes baby, that's it. Lick it good. Ummmmmm, I love that. Now back to my clit. Suck on it a little harder this time, and use your tongue on it harder."

After only a half minute, her thighs began to quiver and her hips began moving up to meet my mouth. "Harder!" She gasped. "God yes, harder. Suck it, baby. God yes!"

Soon, it was all I could do to keep myself in place. Her hips were bucking and thrashing off the bed. "Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Urrrggggggg" And her body began convulsing and shaking. Her hands were on my head and she pulled my mouth off her.

I was afraid to move until her shaking and convulsing stopped. I'd never been able to get a girl off with my mouth before, and I was quite proud of myself. It was an awesome thing to experience.

Another minute later, she crooked her finger at me. I released her legs and crawled up beside her. She showed me a huge smile and then kissed me passionately.

And then she asked me, "Does it bother you . . . me telling you what to do?"

"No way. I appreciate it. I'm no expert at that, as I'm sure you could tell."

She smiled again, "You did great. Have you ever tasted female cum?"

I wasn't really sure so I said, "I . . . I don't know."

"Oh, trust me, you haven't or you would know. I cum quite a bit, so there's plenty." And she moved her hand down and inserted a finger into her pussy. When she withdrew it, she offered it to me, so I took her finger into my mouth and licked it. The taste and feel was much different than anything I'd experienced before.

"See?"

"Yes." I responded, "It's different than . . ."

"Pussy juice, normal pussy juice. That's just for lube. Cum is a lot slicker and sweeter, isn't it?" She asked as she inserted two fingers this time. She licked one clean herself and then offered me the other. "But do you like it?"

"Yes, very much." I answered honestly. "It's very slick."

She put her hand on my cheek, gave me a soft kiss and purred, "I'm glad. I like it too . . . a lot." And with that, she crawled off the bed, "You rest up while I get our drinks." And she reached down and gave my throbbing cock a quick squeeze before leaving the room.

* * *

I was a little surprised when I realized it wasn't even dark out yet, it was daylight savings time though, so it didn't get dark until late. I tried to imagine what lay ahead, but I couldn't. Today had been so different than anything I'd ever experienced with a girl, her openness, her bluntness, the way she just came right out and talked about things, especially sexual things, was foreign to me. I loved it.

When Tina returned with fresh drinks and crawled in bed beside me, she asked me straight out, "Are you in a hurry to fuck me?"

I almost spat Jack and Coke all over both of us. "Of course, why?"

She put her free hand on my cheek again and looked me firmly in the eyes, "If you're in a real hurry, we can do that, but we have all night. I'd rather play some more before we fuck for the first time."

"Play?"

"Yeah, you know, more of what we've been doing, get each other off again first."

I'd already cum twice in the last couple of hours, so I was a little worried that I might not be able to get it back up after a third time. "I'm not sure I'll be any good after that." I said honestly.

Tina giggled, "Don't worry about that, lover. You just leave that to me."

"Okay."

That said, we continued laying there sipping our drinks. She moved one of her hands down and began leisurely teasing at my hard cock, just running her fingers lightly over it.

Before long, Tina sat her glass aside and moved lower on the bed. "On your back, mister."

When I complied, she pushed my legs apart and moved between them. "Are you comfortable? This is going to take a while. I want to play some before I get serious."

I pulled two pillows behind me and scooted up on the bed a little so I'd be in a good position to watch what she was doing. She started by holding my stiff cock straight up and licking up and down it. Every now and then she would look up at me and wink.

That lasted a long time, her licking up and down my cock, down to my balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time and teasing them with her tongue. Her beautiful sexy face transformed into the look of a naughty vamp. The sight was so sexy I had to look away periodically to keep from blowing my load just from that.

Soon, she began slowly stroking my cock with her hand while she licked all around the head. And then she looked at me and purred, "I love your cock. It's beautiful."

I chuckled, "It loves you too, especially right now."

Next, she put her lips around my cock and twirled around the head with her tongue. After a few seconds though, she began lowering her head very slowly until she had all but a couple of inches in her mouth. She didn't attempt to take it all.

When she had as much of my cock in her mouth as she wanted, she removed her hand and used both hands to support her body. She scooted up a little on the bed and began stroking my cock with her mouth. I reached down and brushed her hair aside so I could see better.

After slowly jacking me off with her mouth for several minutes, she let it flop from her between her lips, "Are you ready?"

"If you are."

With that, she took me back into her mouth. I could feel the difference immediately. She was no longer lightly moving her mouth up and down my cock. Instead, she was sucking it in, her tongue busy on the underside.

When she increased both her pressure and pace, it didn't take long before I felt the first stirring of cum building in my balls. A few seconds after that, I grunted and the first shot of my cum hit the back of her throat.

She surprised me by removing her mouth and replacing it with her hand. She jacked me off, letting my cum fly out onto my belly. After a few spurts, she continued jacking me off, but more slowly, intently watching as the remainder of my cum oozed out and ran down onto her hand.

When I was finished, she slowly and sensuously began licking my cock and her hand clean. Next, she began scooping up gobs of cum from my belly and licking her fingers clean.

Watching her do that was so sexy I couldn't believe it. I'd heard about it, and I'd even seen it on the internet, but it was a thousand times hotter seeing it in person.

Finally, she gathered up the last of it and crawled up on the bed. She held her gooey finger up in front of me, "Next time, this will be in my pussy. I can't wait to taste your cum mixed with mine." And then she forced that finger into my mouth.

Wow! I'd never tasted my own cum before, but she wasn't giving me any choice. So dutifully, I sucked her finger clean. She was studying me for a reaction, but I did my best not to act repulsed. And actually, it wasn't that bad.

"You've never done that before, have you?" She said with a naughty grin.

"No", I answered honestly.

"So, what do you think?"

I shrugged, "It's not terrible."

She nodded, "Good, then just because you cum in my pussy doesn't mean you can't go down on me after."

"Okay." I said without thinking.

* * *

After finishing my drink and making a quick trip to the bathroom, I came back into the bedroom to find Tina propped up on the pillows much as I had been. She already had her knees up and apart and was teasing her pussy with her fingers.

"Getting a head start?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"I am, so get down there and get busy, mister."

"Yes Ma'am."

This time, I lifted her butt and began licking her ass right away. That garnered me an appreciative "Ummmm, nice start."

After a minute or so, she must have sensed that I was going to abandon her ass and move higher, "What's your hurry. Stay there awhile, please." So I did.

Soon, Tina reached down and started rubbing her pussy and clit. Almost immediately, she started moaning, her hips beginning to move. "That's right, baby. Yes, just keep doing that. God yes!"

I decided to make a bold move. I began trying to work the tip of my tongue into her puckered hole. Even before having any success, I was rewarded with, "Oh fuck yeah! That's it baby. Do that."

It took me awhile, but I finally managed to work an inch or so of my tongue inside her ass hole. Immediately, the fingers on her clit sped up. I could hear them rubbing it faster and faster. I tried to force my tongue farther inside her ass, but I didn't have much success. Still, she was bucking and moving so violently, I was lucky just to maintain contact at all.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck!" She practically screamed. Her hips were bucking, her thighs quivering, and her fingers on her clit were a blur. "Oh fuck!"