Hidden Behind Her Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only another minute before she was pushing me away. She clamped her legs together and rolled onto her side, curling up into a fetal position. Her body was still convulsing, her chest heaving, and she was audibly gasping for air.

* * *

"I'll get us fresh drinks." I told her, sliding off the bed. Margaritas were surly not my specialty, but I did my best. When I returned to the bedroom, Tina was under the covers. She smiled at me, "Thank you, lover. That was incredible. I haven't cum like that in a long time."

I didn't understand how I'd done that much. She'd done all the heavy lifting. But then again, I rationalized; perhaps it was just the mental thing of having my tongue in her ass that made it special. "Trust me, it was my pleasure."

I put some pillows behind her and waited for her to scoot up on the bed to hand her the drink. She pulled back the covers on the other side of the bed and urged me to get in.

After we'd each had a couple sips of our drinks, she looked over at me, "If it's okay with you, I think we should rest for a little while."

"That sounds wonderful." I told her.

When we'd set our drinks aside, she kissed me passionately. "Will you roll over here and hug me?"

We tossed some pillows aside. She scooted down on the bed and turned her back to me. I spooned up tightly against her, and draped my arm over her. She immediately pulled my hand up and pressed it to her breast.

And then she looked over her shoulder, "I think we're off to a great start."

"Just don't pinch me and wake me up." I whispered in her ear.

* * *

I'm not sure what time it was when something woke me up. It was dark and the bedside lamp was on. The covers had been pulled down, and Tina had the head of my cock between her lips.

It only took her a couple of minutes to have my cock fully hard. When she was satisfied, she moved up and straddled my legs. She gripped my cock and guided it to her opening. Slowly, she lowered herself, wiggling herself until it began to slip inside her.

I watched inch after inch of my cock disappear inside her. It wasn't until she was fully impaled on my cock that she looked up at me and said, "Good morning, lover."

"What time is it?" I asked, not really caring.

"Does it matter?"

I chuckled, "Not really."

"To answer your question, it's fucking time."

Tina was sitting up, fully embedded on my cock. She began to slowly rotate her hips. "Ummmm, you're cock feels wonderful in my pussy."

Her pussy felt incredible around my cock. She wasn't moving up and down at all, just rotating her hips round and round. Her hands were on her breasts. She was cupping them more than kneading them, her fingers resting on her nipples but not moving, not pinching, not pulling.

Watching her, it was almost like I wasn't even there. She was alone with a cock. It just happened to be my cock. The sight was very erotic, even awe inspiring.

Before long, Tina leaned back, bracing herself on her hands behind her. She never stopped rotating her hips. But then all of a sudden, she also started moving ever so slightly up and down. It looked like she was achieving that without doing more than flexing her muscles and constricting her abs.

"Uggggg" She groaned, and I felt her pussy become slicker. I was sure she'd just cum, but it wasn't like before. She wasn't thrashing about or gasping for air, just a simple "Uggggg" and she bathed my cock with her slick cum.

Tina straightened up and then fell forward, catching herself on her hands on either side of me. Her hair was hanging down in my face, so I moved it aside to see her grinning down at me. "Okay", she purred, "I'm all warmed up now. Are you ready to fuck?"

"Lets", is all I could think of to say. And then I reached up and began kneading both of her breasts. I raised my head and began kissing them and licking and sucking her hard nipples.

Tina began slowly fucking me. That pace only lasted a few minutes. It was replaced with a much quicker more active pace. She began pulling off and then forcibly ramming herself back down on my cock.

After what seemed like an eternity, she rolled off, "You're turn. Fuck me like you mean it."

I moved into position, slid my arms under knees and lifted them. She reached between us and guided my rigid cock inside her. And then I started fucking her with everything I had. Her knees were almost touching her ears, and she let out a grunt every time I drove my cock home, "Ugg, ugg, ugg, ugg."

"Almost" She gasped, "Don't . . . don't stop. Almost there. Ugg, ugg, ugg."

When she began cumming, I slowed down, but I didn't stop. I kept sliding my cock slowly in and out of her hot pussy.

I waited until she smiled up at me to quicken my pace some, slowly accelerating little by little until I was matching my earlier frenzied pace.

A couple of minutes later, she came again, this time emitting one very loud, "Uuugggggggg". Again, I slowed until she smiled up at me, signaling that she was ready to continue. Each time she came, her pussy would become very slick and I knew it was her cum causing it.

I knew I was getting close to cumming myself, but I was desperate to give her at least one more. I kept slamming into her, over and over until I felt the first sensations of my cum getting ready to erupt. "I'm, almost . . ."

She screamed up to me, "God yes! Cum in my pussy. Give my pussy your hot cum." And then seconds later she grunted loudly, "I'm . . . I'm almost there. Fuck me baby! Fuck your slut's pussy."

That was all it took. My cock erupted, my cum flying from it into her waiting pussy. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders, but I didn't care. I'm not sure which one of us was grunting the loudest, "Umph, umph, uggggg."

I finally released her legs and collapsed beside her, both of us panting and gasping for air, our chests heaving, and our bodies exhausted.

I'd heard about sex on that level, but I'd never experienced it. Of course, I'm sure my having already cum three times over the last several hours had as much to do with my stamina as anything else.

She was still on her back. I was on my stomach. Without looking at me she moved her hand and rested it on my butt. "Wow!"

"I second that." I said through my gasping.

* * *

I barely remember getting under the covers and spooning up against Tina and cupping her breast in my hand.

It was daylight when I woke up. I was alone in the bed, so after a quick trip to the bathroom, I went through the house looking for her. She wasn't there, but the dining room table was set for two.

Finally, I looked out the patio door into the backyard. Tina was there, swimming laps in the medium size pool. She was as naked as she'd been the night before.

After glancing from side to side to insure no one could see over the privacy fence, I walked out and stood beside the pool watching her. It was a couple of minutes before she noticed me. Her face lit up with a huge smile, "Good morning, lover. Come on in. We'll have some breakfast in a few minutes."

When we entered the house after a brief swim, Tina gave me a playful slap on the butt, "You grab a quick shower and I'll finish breakfast."

"You're not going to come with me?" I asked hopefully.

She shook her head, "No time. I'm going to feed you and then show you the door. I have to get in some study time before going to the hospital. The kids expect me to be there on Sundays."

After my shower, I went into the dining room. There was already a towel spread over a chair for me. "I hope you like ham." She told me as she put a plate in front me. All it had on it was a piece of ham. She soon returned with four small bowls of fruit, peeled green apple wedges, orange wedges, strawberries, and pineapple chunks. "I don't like to put them together." She explained, "The flavors all run together."

When Tina joined me at the table, her plate contained only two egg whites, no meat. "I know you're not a vegetarian." I said, pointing to her plate.

She laughed, "Hardly, but I'm sure you don't want me getting all fat and flabby, do you? Eating a little healthier wouldn't hurt you either."

"I live in the dorm, remember." I said in my own defense.

Out of left field, she asked me, "Do you like mustard?"

I chuckled, "Not on my fruit."

When she finished laughing, she slapped my arm playfully, "I was going to fix us lunch for tomorrow, if you don't have any previous engagements."

"I don't, and I would love that. The cafeteria is okay, but it gets old after a while."

"Great, then meet me by the fountain at eleven."

After we'd finished our breakfast, she went to the dryer and got my swimsuit and t-shirt. It made me wonder just how long she'd been up. When I was dressed, and after giving me a passionate kiss, she opened the door and ushered me out.

As I was backing my truck out of her driveway, I saw Tina. She was standing outside the front door, still totally naked. The entryway was recessed a little, but still. She was smiling and waving.

* * *

I was waiting by the campus fountain the following day when Tina showed up. She was carrying a small basket and two large beach towels. We spread the towels out on the grass in the shade of a large tree.

When I looked at the sandwich she handed me, I understood her question about mustard. It's a way to moisten toast without the calories of mayonnaise. It appeared she was serious about eating healthy. The sandwich was stuffed with thin sliced turkey. I added two slices of tomato and a slice of onion from the small plastic container she extracted from the basket, and munched on a dill pickle wedge.

That week, we enjoyed a similar lunch every day, but I took her out to dinner twice, On Wednesday to Luby's Cafeteria, a Texas favorite, and on Friday to Red Lobster.

When dropping her off at her house on Friday night, I was hoping to be invited inside for a rowdy sexual romp. It wasn't to be. After giving me two long passionate kisses at her door, she tilted her head back and said, "Whew! I wish I could invite you in, but I have to study."

I showed her a smile, trying my best to hide my disappointment, "That's okay. School comes first."

Tina moved a hand to my cheek, "I have a girlfriend coming over for lunch tomorrow. If you don't have plans, I'd love you to meet her . . . and you can spend the night if you are so inclined."

* * *

I showed up at Tina's home at exactly eleven the next day. There was a small blue VW in the driveway that I assumed belonged to her girlfriend. I parked so as not to block it in.

I was taken somewhat aback when Tina answered the door totally naked. Once inside, she immediately threw her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss. When we separated, I gestured to her lack of attire and said, "I thought . . ."

"She's already here. C'mon, I'll introduce you." And she led me into the den.

I got another shock when the young woman stood up from her seat in the stuffed chair. She was cute, also very fit, with shoulder length blonde hair and perky breasts. She was also totally naked.

"Jake, this is Marline."

The cute blonde bounced right up to me and, ignoring the hand I offered, lifted herself on her toes and gave me a friendly peck on the lips. "It's great to finally meet you, Jake. Tina has been talking about you non-stop for over a week."

"Uh . . . it's nice to meet you too."

On her way back to her chair, Marline giggled and said to Tina, "I don't think he expected to find us naked." And then she turned to me, "We stay this way as much as possible."

Tina laughed and turned back to me, "Don't worry, lover. You'll get used to it." She reached down and unbuckled my belt. "You get more comfortable, and I'll go make you a stiff drink."

She was only a few feet away when I stammered, "You . . ."

Tina laughed and said without turning around, "Yes, silly. I mean you should get naked with us. You don't have to be shy around Marli."

Wow! I didn't know what to think. On the one hand, I felt like I'd just been ambushed, but on the other, I found the situation somewhat erotic. When Marline saw me hesitate, she giggled, "Don't be shy, Jake. I'm a nudist just like Tina. I'm used to being around naked men. Do you need some help?"

"No." I said way too quickly, "Uh, no. I can manage." And I began removing my shirt and than my shorts and underwear. I was relieved to see that Marline wasn't watching me. In my brain, I was thinking, "Wait, what? Tina is a nudist?"

Tina emerged from the kitchen with my drink just as I was removing my socks. "There, isn't that better?" She asked as she led me over to the sofa and handed me the drink.

I couldn't speak, so I just took a big sip of the drink, and then I shuddered mightily. She had indeed made it very strong.

Marline chuckled and said, "She warned you she was going to make it a stiff one."

God! I wish she wouldn't use that word. I was already paranoid enough about getting a boner. It must have been obvious I was trying to sit in a way so as best to hide my cock because Marline said, "Jake, hun, relax. All guys are afraid they'll get an erection the first time or two. Don't worry about it. If you do, you do. It's normal—nothing to be ashamed of."

"Easy for you to say." I shot back at her in a half sarcastic tone.

I'm sure Tina could hear the conversation from the kitchen. She came back into the den and walked right toward me. "I see I'm going to have to take control of the situation."

That said, she reached down and took my free hand, urging me to my feet. I reluctantly got to my feet. When I was standing with my hips turned slightly away from Marline's direction, Tina forced me to turn around until I was facing her friend straight on. After a few seconds, she said, "There, she's seen your cock. Now, get over it and relax." And then she was off to the kitchen again.

When I finally forced myself to look at Marline, she raised an eyebrow and said in an appreciative tone, "Trust me, hun, you have nothing to be ashamed of in that department."

I finally managed to sit back down without spilling my drink.

A minute later, Marline excused herself to the bathroom. I tried to will myself not to watch her jiggle right past me, but I couldn't help myself. She was fit and sexy. Her legs were shapely, and her breasts, which I guess as C cups, bounced erotically with every step.

When she disappeared into the hallway, I hurried to the kitchen to have a private word with Tina. "You could have warned me." I scolded her.

She chuckled, "That would have spoiled the fun. I wanted it to be a surprise. I warned you you'd need a seatbelt. Remember that?"

"Uh, well yeah, but . . ."

"No buts. Just roll with it. Can you do that?"

She had in fact warned me. I couldn't deny that. And she'd been up front about having, in her words, "A variety of sexual appetites." Was being a nudist one of those appetites? It obviously was. "Okay. I'll try."

Tina turned from her cooking and gave me a warm kiss on the lips. "Good, now go back in there and be sociable." And she gave me a friendly shove toward the door.

* * *

I was sitting on the sofa again when Marline emerged from the hallway. She glanced down and saw my glass was almost empty. I was hoping the alcohol would settle my nerves.

She stopped right in front of me. "Wow! You went through that one fast." She said with a chuckle. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. She held out her hand. Here, I'll make you another one, a much lighter one. You don't need to get drunk before we even have lunch."

I handed her my empty glass, trying to will my cock to behave. She was just standing there right in front of me in all of her naked glory, and she was sexy . . . very sexy.

I watched her walk into the kitchen, again scolding my cock not to respond to the sexy view. It was a useless endeavor. I could feel my cock beginning to swell. I couldn't hear what the girls were saying in the kitchen, but I did hear both of them laugh.

By the time Marline came back and stood in front of me to hand me the fresh drink, my cock was fully erect. I'm sure she noticed, but she didn't gawk or comment.

When she quickly turned and jiggled back to the stuffed chair, I thought I'd escaped a potentially very embarrassing situation. I was wrong. She had no sooner sat down than she called out to Tina, "Jake needs your attention."

I thought I'd die right there on the spot. Tina came into the room and walked straight up to me. When she saw my boner, she shook her head. "We can't have you in that condition all through lunch." And then she offered me her hand. "Stand up here."

Oh my God! She actually expected me to stand up with my cock sticking straight up in front of me, and her friend sitting only a few feet away. When I hesitated, she scolded me, "C'mon, lover. Man up."

When I reluctantly stood up, Marline whistled, "Very nice."

Tina immediately dropped to her knees and had my cock in her mouth before I could object. I couldn't believe this was happening . . . and right in front of her friend. I was mortified. But just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.

A loud buzzer sounded in the kitchen. Tina let my now throbbing cock slip from her mouth, "Damnit! I need to tend to that. Marli, hun, do you mind?"

I assumed Marline was going to do whatever needed doing in the kitchen, but I was wrong. Before I realized what was happening, Marline was on her knees in front of me. Her mouth was on my cock a fraction of a second later. Tina got to her feet. "I'll be right back."

I only had two choices, stand there and let it happen, or push her away and sit back down, which I was sure would draw Tina's ire. So, I stood there and did my best to enjoy having this sexy new mouth on my cock.

True to her word, Tina returned in less than a minute. She tapped her friend on the shoulder. Marline moved aside and Tina took her place. Marline then stood up and went back to the stuffed chair, but she was blatantly watching Tina devour my rigid cock.

I'm not sure if it was the strange situation, or the alcohol, but Tina worked on my cock far past the time when I would normally have cum, especially the first one of the day—several days, in fact.

The buzzer sounded in the kitchen again, but this time, Marline was in front of me without being asked. Tina told us both, "I'll be a little longer this time."

It was over two minutes before Tina returned again. As bad as I'd tried to hold off, I began cumming when Tina was only half way across the room. She realized it and continued to us, but she didn't stop her friend.

I hadn't cum in a week, so I had a big load. Marline did her best to swallow it all, but gave up and began jacking me off with her hand, spilling the remainder of my seed on her chest and breasts.

When she finally released my cock and stood up, she apologized to Tina. "I'm sorry, I tried to take it all."

Tina just chuckled, "That's okay, hun." And she immediately began licking my cum from her friends chest and breasts.

I couldn't believe I was seeing that. While Tina was still busy cleaning up her friend, Marline looked right at me and showed me a wink and a naughty grin. I waited until Tina was finished to sit down. When I did, I looked up just in time to see the two girls embrace and join in a passionate kiss.

I was afraid I might pass out. I just sat there and watched the two of them kiss for probably two minutes, their hands roaming over each others bodies. When they separated, Tina leaned over and gave me a warm kiss on the lips. And then, as if nothing had happened she said, "Lunch is almost ready."

* * *

When Tina was back in the kitchen, Marline looked at me, "Jake, honey."

"Yes?"

And then, while looking straight at me, she confessed, "We planned that, you know—well, most of it."

My brain went into overdrive, "You . . . planned it?"